Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Light in the Darkness ❯ Annoying Airhead ( Chapter 78 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Light in the Darkness - Part 78: Annoying Airhead
by Mia Skywalker & Wataruo
 
PAIRING: Bulma/Vegeta, Yamcha/Hakusai, Krillin/Marron
RATING: NC-17
WARNINGS: Lemon
C&C: Please! ^_^
DISCLAIMER: Neither of us owns any of the DBZ characters or anything about DBZ, but we both wish we owned the Saiyans. All of them. At least all of the ones with hair. And yes, we're including Yamcha and Ryouga in that, now you know. Dragonball Z and the associated characters are owned by Toei, Viz, Akira Toriyama, and FUNimation. Ranma 1/2 and the character of Ryouga Hibiki are owned by Viz, Rumiko Takahashi, and some Japanese studio I don't know the name of. We do own what we've written here, and our specific storyline, just not Dragonball or Ranma 1/2 themselves. We make no money off of any of these guys, nor off this fic. We just have fun writing it. Oh, I guess we do own Hakusai and Serori. But I doubt anyone cares. ^_~
SUMMARY: Marron manages to irritate and antagonize the rest of the Z crew. A little more is learned about Saiyans.
NOTES: The rest of this story is completely unbeta'd, as I can't seem to find a beta who will be as brutal or thorough as I like, and will get me chapters back in what I feel is a timely manner. I have, however, had training as an editor, and I've edited the remainder of this pretty thoroughly. I would simply like people to be aware that no one else has gone through it to catch any errors or inconsistencies, so it may be more flawed than I realize.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Krillin and Marron arrived much later at Capsule Corp. than the others, and Yamcha looked curiously at the aircar. He face-faulted when Marron stepped out of the car. She looked almost like Bulma had looked when they were kids! She had the same eyes and hair, and was certainly attractive. But that's where the similarity ended. Marron didn't have the spark of intelligence in her eyes that Bulma had, and had even had back then.
 
“Hey, Krillin. Who's the babe?” Yamcha asked cheerfully.
 
“Oh, this is Marron,” Krillin said, blushing slightly. “She's my girlfriend.”
 
“Really?” Yamcha's eyes lit up in surprise. “Wow! You did really great, dude!”
 
Marron seemed unfazed by the way they were talking about her. Either that or she was completely oblivious, which was most likely the case. “Kriiiilliiin. Is he one of your alien friends?”
 
“Yeah, this is Yamcha. We have been friends for a long time. Almost as long as me and Goku.” Krillin gave Yamcha a slight smile. “Marron wanted to meet some aliens. But you weren't an alien the last time I saw you. You were just Bulma's boyfriend.” Krillin frowned and crossed his arms over his chest. “Pu'ar told me Bulma is dating Vegeta. Is that true?”
 
“Uh... yeah.” Unaccountably Yamcha blushed. “Although I don't think `dating' is the right word for it,” he muttered.
 
Vegeta snorted. “She is my mate, chrome dome.” The other man's sudden appearance made Krillin jump with a squeak of alarm. “You have a problem with that?”
 
“Not at all,” Krillin stuttered.
 
“Good.” Vegeta smirked at him.
 
“Where did you vanish to?” Hakusai asked.
 
“Not that it is any of your business,” he said glaring at her. “I was checking on Bulma.”
 
Bulma rolled her eyes, although it was impossible to tell at whom. “Oh, puhleaze.” Then she looked at Krillin. “So. Haven't seen you around lately. Where have you been?” There was sort of an edge to her voice, as though how dare he spend a lot of time with other people that weren't her without letting her know about it.
 
“Hi, Bulma.” Krillin shifted nervously from foot to foot. “I was in East City.”
 
“Oh?” The edge in her voice hardened. She was glaring at Marron, who was gazing in oblivious curiosity at everything around them.
 
“Wow!” the younger woman exclaimed in delight. “So this is where aliens live?”
 
“ALIENS?!?” Bulma growled, her eyes flashing. “This is my home, and I am not an alien!”
 
Marron blinked at Bulma in confusion. “Is something wrong?” She looked at Krillin. “Is something wrong with her, Krillin?”
 
“Why... you...!” For some reason this young woman completely rubbed Bulma the wrong way, making her want to throttle the girl.
 
“Now, now, take it easy, Bulma,” Krillin said quickly, hoping to stave off Bulma's temper. “She has never seen an alien before.”
 
Bulma was glaring death at the younger woman. “Well, I can send her where she'll get to meet LOTS of aliens!” She rolled up her sleeves as she strode towards Marron.
 
The younger woman simply looked curiously at her, completely unaware of the danger she was in. “Do you go to other planets, too?” she cooed at Bulma.
 
Yamcha saw that if something wasn't done soon, Bulma was about to strangle Marron. “Um... Krillin,” he murmured in an aside to his friend, “maybe you ought to get her out of here? We'll see you at the Budokai tomorrow.” He assumed that his friend already knew about the tournament; it was after all how he generally made his living, by entering and winning martial arts and fighting tournaments.
 
“Good idea.” Krillin walked over to Marron and tugged her away. “Come on, Marron. Let's go and get something to eat. We can see them all tomorrow at the tournament.”
 
“The tournament?” Marron said in breathless excitement. “You're going to fight in a tournament? For me?” Her eyes sparkled, and she bounced up and down excitedly. “Oh, Krillin! That's so romantic! You're going to fight just for me!”
 
“Ah... yeah.”
 
Krillin didn't want to disappoint her by telling her this was what he did for a living, so he would have entered anyway. Even though he knew he didn't stand a chance with both Vegeta and Goku entering. Normally those two didn't care about tournaments like this. At least Goku didn't; Vegeta had only been on the planet for a year, and he had never entered any of the other tournaments, but the Budokai was different. It was only once every three years, and proved who was the strongest on the planet. And knowing Vegeta....
 
“Oh, Krillin! I'm so happy!” Marron gushed, to Bulma's disgust. The young woman hugged Krillin, making him blush profusely. She seemed unaware of her effect on him. “Oh! We have to go get ready for it tomorrow! Krillin! Take me home so I can buy something new to wear!” She skipped over to the car, expecting instant obedience.
 
Krillin sighed. If there was one thing Marron liked to do, it was shop. “Okay.” He looked over at his group of friends and sighed. “See you all tomorrow, right?”
 
Yamcha face-faulted at the way Marron bossed Krillin around and the way his friend seemed to cave in to her. And also at the absolute empty-headedness of the girl. No girl could really be that stupid... could she?
 
“Sure, Krillin,” he said, managing to gather his composure. ::Geez! I'm glad Bulma was never like that! She might have been a stubborn bitch, but at least she wasn't an airhead!:: “We'll see you tomorrow! Wait'll you see the new moves I've learned!” He grinned happily at his friend.
 
Krillin nodded eagerly. “I can't wait to see what new things you have picked up since I saw you last. “ Krillin climbed into his aircar and waved at the group. “I'll meet everyone out front.”
 
The others heard Marron's squeal of joy as the car took off at high speed. Bulma was glaring furiously after the car in irritation. She noticed Yamcha staring after them, and misinterpreted his expression. “What are you staring at, mister? That air-headed girl, without enough brains to tie her shoelaces? I suppose that's just the sort of girl you like!”
 
Yamcha blushed and looked at the ground. “Bulma, I....” Then he realized he didn't have to explain himself to her anymore. The faint blush didn't go away, but he looked up into her eyes almost defiantly. “I'm not attracted to Marron. I've never liked that kind of girl at all. Which you would have known if you'd thought about it. If I liked airheads like her, why would I have dated you and Hakusai?” Although he had managed to gain a little bit of courage, he still was somewhat afraid of what she might say or do, and not completely sure if he had just said the right thing.
 
Hakusai smiled, linking hers finger though Yamcha's. “It doesn't bother me if he looks, Bulma. I know he isn't interested. I have his heart. That's what really matters, ne?”
 
Yamcha blushed even more deeply. “Actually, I was thinking I was lucky that you and Bulma aren't airheads like that,” he muttered.
 
Hakusai grinned. “Sometimes you are too sweet. But I am starving. Let's go eat.” She tugged Yamcha, intending to head towards the kitchen.
 
Yamcha nodded with a slight smile, then looked back at Ryouga. “Come on, little brother. I don't want you getting lost again. And we need to get you something else to wear.” Ryouga hadn't even seemed to notice that the pants Bulma had given him earlier were some of Goku's weighted pants; it was as though the weight in them made no difference at all. But the color wasn't at all right for him, and he still needed to put on a shirt. “I'm sure Bulma has something that would fit you,” he commented, as his brother followed him into the house.
 
Bulma stared after the three of them in shock. Shock at what Yamcha had said about not liking airheads, and shock at the fact that Hakusai seemed not to be the slightest bit jealous. Could it be because she was more secure about him? She glanced at Vegeta, suddenly wondering if maybe he felt the same way about her.
 
Vegeta noticed the look and arched a brow. “What?” he snapped, wondering why she was giving him such an odd look. “What's wrong now?” He wasn't sure, but it was as if she was trying to figure out something about him and couldn't decide if she liked it.
 
“Vegeta, I.... Vegeta, would you prefer me if I were like that? Or would you rather I be the way I am now?”
 
Vegeta scowled at her. “What are you talking about?” He put his hands on his hips, wondering what had gotten into her. Humans and their mood swings. “Are you feeling all alright?” He frowned, suddenly concerned. Kami, he hoped nothing was wrong with her.
 
Bulma sighed. “Never mind, Vegeta.” But deep inside she felt relieved. It didn't even seem to be a question for him that he loved her as she was, so she didn't feel the need to press it. “Let's go get something to eat, too. Mother probably has a lot of food for all you bottomless pits.” She smiled affectionately at Vegeta then.
 
Vegeta snorted, reached over for Bulma's hand and headed indoors. “Some things you never lose an appetite for,” he remarked as they entered the kitchen.
 
Bulma smiled at Vegeta's gesture. A few days ago he would never have shown her any sort of affection, not publicly. He had changed, he just didn't realize how much. But she didn't want him to change too much. If he did, he wouldn't be the same Saiyan Prince she had grown to love.
 
The two of them joined the others in the house. Gohan and Serori were there as well. Gohan looked tired, but not badly hurt as he had been earlier, and a little less exhausted than when she had taken him out of the tank an hour before. He and Serori were bantering, and he threatened to beat her in Tekken again.
 
“Oh no, you won't, Gohan,” Bulma said sternly. “Not tonight. You were hurt and you need to get some sleep.” She cast a baleful glance at the rest of them. “You all do. The Budokai is tomorrow, and I know how seriously you all take those things. Get some sleep, and then you can all beat the crap out of each other tomorrow.”
 
Vegeta snorted. “Yes. I suppose you are right,” he said, smirking at her. ::But I still haven't trained enough to my satisfaction. You are going to help me with that, woman.::
 
Bulma gave him a puzzled look. The fact that he had spoken to her telepathically instead of verbally puzzled her. ::How am I supposed to train you?:: she thought back at him in confusion.
 
The other Saiyans managed to make short work of the enormous meal that Mrs. Briefs had prepared for them. Ryouga was surprised at how much he ate, and even more surprised that he still felt slightly hungry after eating. He mentioned that to Yamcha, who smiled back at him.
 
“It's because you're Saiyan,” the large man explained. “Goku used to always get weak when he was hungry. That's how I beat him the first time we fought.” He scratched his head. “I don't really know why, though.”
 
Vegeta snorted. “Saiyans require large amounts of food to support their ki.” He leaned back from the table, giving Yamcha an annoyed look, almost as if he expected him to know it. “The higher your ki is, the more you need to eat.”
 
“Really?” Bulma blinked in surprise at that revelation. It was something she hadn't realized before. It made sense, though. The energy they used had to come from somewhere, after all. “Well, that's good to know. All we have to do is not give you any more food, and you'll be as weak as the rest of us,” she teased him, an ingenuous expression on her face.
 
“It is not that simple,” Vegeta said, smirking at her. “Though it makes us weak, there are other side-effects you should be aware of.”
 
He leaned forward and downed the rest of his tea and turned his gaze to Bulma. “Saiyans have incredibly fast metabolisms. If we do not replenish ourselves and do it often, not only do we lose power, it would also mean our deaths. You have a creature here on this planet somewhat similar to this.” He frowned, wracking his memory for the name of the bird. “Hummingbirds, I believe they are called. I suggest you two,” he inclined his head in the direction Ryouga and Yamcha., “learn to adjust to it. Or it will be your downfall.”
 
Bulma frowned. She didn't know anything about hummingbirds; zoology wasn't something she had ever been very interested in. But if that was so, if Saiyans really needed to eat a lot of food or they would die.... “Then how could your planet have possibly supported you? What kind of an ecosystem did you have?”
 
Vegeta scoffed. He should have known Bulma would want to get technical. “Woman, when we won the war against the Tsufuru-jin, we took no prisoners. They were either made slaves if they were useful or we sent them on the ships when we took over other planets. There were never more than a few hundred thousand Saiyans on the planet at one time. Besides,” he said grinning at her. “Our predators were quite large, much like your dinosaurs. It was always enough to replenish our supplies.”
 
Bulma nodded. More than that and any planet's ecosystem would have been shot. Obviously if they evolved on the planet, they would have had to fill a niche, or they would have died out themselves from a lack of enough prey. Fortunately, Chikyuu had the resources to support the half dozen or so Saiyans on this planet.
 
Then she frowned, worried as she thought ahead. She and Hakusai were both pregnant. When their children had children, and when Gohan or Ryouga had any children, the population of people with Saiyan DNA would continue to increase. She wondered if the planet would be able to support them.
 
They might have to worry about finding a new Vegeta-sei for them, she thought. And they might want to start searching sometime in the next few years, before it became an issue.
 
Yamcha wasn't entirely surprised by Vegeta's revelation about Saiyans needing to eat a lot. He had already figured that out from his friendship with Goku years ago. He just hadn't known why.
 
After the Saiyans had finally eaten their fill, all of them went to their rooms except for Bulma and Vegeta. Bulma was programming the robots to do the clean up, and Vegeta was simply watching her lazily.
 
“Are you finished yet, woman?” Vegeta asked, sounding bored. “I really need to go and get some sleep.”
 
Bulma blinked as she stood up and faced him. “You could learn a little patience,” she snapped peevishly. “It only took a few minutes. And I couldn't do it while you were still eating.” She stared at him suspiciously, her hands on her hips. “What did you mean by `training', before? How am I supposed to help you with your training?”
 
Vegeta smirked, stood up and closed the distance between them. “You can help me work on my stamina.” His tail slipped around her waist, pulling her in close. “Among other things,” he whispered into her ear.
 
Bulma smiled and leaned against him. “I can probably do that,” she murmured huskily. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he lifted her and carried her up to their room, and leaned her face against the crook of his neck. She heard him carefully lock the door behind him, and she looked back up into his face. He had his usual smirk on, but she could see the fire in his eyes.
 
“Vegeta,” she whispered softly, touching his face.
 
Vegeta turned his face into her touch, nipping her fingers as she drew them over his lips. He captured her hand in one of his, placing a soft kiss in the palm, and then carried her over to the bed.
 
“Beautiful,” he whispered, claiming her lips for a passionate kiss.
 
Bulma looked up at him from where he had placed her on the bed, and watched avidly as he swiftly removed his bodysuit. As usual he wore nothing underneath; there were no underpants to mar the smooth flow of the spandex on his body. She smiled at him, enjoying the way he looked.
 
“You're the one who's beautiful,” she whispered back, sitting up to face him as he moved back towards the bed.
 
He smirked back at her, then removed her top before she had a chance to think. He held her close to him as his lips trailed their way down her face, her neck, her chest... then settled on the tops of her breasts as he licked them feverishly. She leaned back a little and he took a nipple in his mouth, sucking on it even as his tongue played with the peak. As he did so, his hands trailed down her hips, and swiftly removed her clothing there as well. She leaned her head back and fell backwards onto the bed, allowing Vegeta to follow her, covering her body with his own.
 
His hands were playing over her body, playing her like an instrument, making it sing in delight. She opened her legs slightly and felt the tip of him nudging insistently at her entrance. Vegeta looked up at her from his ministrations on her breast and smirked in satisfaction at the look of pure desire on her face. He gave the nipple one last swirl of his tongue and watched it bounce back at him, then lifted himself slightly and sheathed himself inside of her.
 
His smirk deepened as her heat and warmth welcomed him. He had smelled her desire, her arousal, and the wetness greeting him confirmed it. She was as ready as he was; probably even more. He remained crouched above her for several seconds without moving, resting on the palms of his hands, simply staring down into her face, flushed and lovely in her desire. He loved her when she looked like this; she was truly beautiful when she was aroused. It didn't matter if it was in anger or in pleasure; her passion was a joy for him to behold. And the little witch knew it, knew how much he loved to look at her.
 
She pulled at his shoulders then, and he knew what she wanted. He hadn't moved once, not after he had entered her, and the anticipation was making her frantic. He thrust gently into her then, just once, and smirked fiercely at her sigh of delight. He stopped again, and when she realized he wasn't continuing, she pushed at his shoulders again. Once again he tormented her with a single thrust and then stopped, and almost laughed when she slapped him in frustration. The blow didn't hurt him in the slightest; she didn't have the kind of training it would take to physically harm him. And she hadn't hit him hard enough to hurt herself, but just hard enough to let him know she didn't want him to keep teasing her that way.
 
With a rumble of delight, Vegeta reached one hand between them, slipping his fingers into the curls of her womanhood. When he found her tiny jewel, he toyed with it gently. She moaned, arching her back in sheer rapture, shuddering under him. He continued this for a while, even as he didn't move inside of her, until he could tell by her smell that she was nearing release. Then he pulled his hand away from her suddenly, and simply remained still, letting her arousal calm down slightly.
 
Her brow furrowed as she looked up at him. She had no idea what he was doing, what kind of game he was playing. Why toy with her and never let her reach her release? She tried to thrust against him, but he held her arms down and stopped her.
 
“Shh... Bulma-chan,” he whispered softly. “Patience.” She looked like she wasn't willing to be patient, which amused him.
 
His smirk softened into a smile, and he bent his head down and captured her lips with his own. He pressed their bodies closer together, feeling the softness of her curves against the hardness of his body, as he began a slow and careful rhythm into her. He felt her passions rising again, once again reaching their peak, but this time he didn't stop like he had the previous times.
 
When she finally climaxed, her womanhood clenching tightly around his manhood, he gritted his teeth and gave one final thrust into her, joining her in her explosion. He allowed his mind to soar upwards, and found her own thoughts, as they once more merged and joined, sharing each other's ecstasy, feeling themselves fly together into the sun.
 
 
To be continued.....
 
~~~~~*~~~~~
 
And in the next exciting episode of DragonBall Z: A Light in the Darkness... Bulma sees an old friend at the tournament.