Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Light in the Darkness ❯ Night Lemonade ( Chapter 88 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Light in the Darkness - Part 88: Night Lemonade
by Mia Skywalker & Wataruo
 
PAIRING: Yamcha/Hakusai
RATING: NC-17
WARNINGS: Lemon
C&C: Please! ^_^
DISCLAIMER: Neither of us owns any of the DBZ characters or anything about DBZ, but we both wish we owned the Saiyans. All of them. At least all of the ones with hair. And yes, we're including Yamcha, Ranma, and Ryouga in that, now you know. Dragonball Z and the associated characters are owned by Toei, Viz, Akira Toriyama, and FUNimation. Ranma 1/2 and the characters of Ranma Saotome and Ryouga Hibiki are owned by Viz, Rumiko Takahashi, and some Japanese studio I don't know the name of. We do own what we've written here, and our specific storyline, just not Dragonball or Ranma 1/2 themselves. We make no money off of any of these guys, nor off this fic. We just have fun writing it. Oh, I guess we do own Hakusai and Serori. But I doubt anyone cares. ^_~
SUMMARY: Yamcha wakes up, a little lemon. Fluff chapter.
NOTES: The rest of this story is completely unbeta'd, as I can't seem to find a beta who will be as brutal or thorough as I like, and will get me chapters back in what I feel is a timely manner. I have, however, had training as an editor, and I've edited the remainder of this pretty thoroughly. I would simply like people to be aware that no one else has gone through it to catch any errors or inconsistencies, so it may be more flawed than I realize.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Pain filled his senses, pain everywhere. He knew there probably wasn't anything serious, but he had bruises everywhere on his body. It was painful to move, painful to breathe, painful to talk. He couldn't even smile at Hakusai or open his eyes as she went to get Bulma to give him something for his pain. When she slid the needle into his arm, it startled more than hurt him, but whatever she gave him he could feel it working quickly. He felt everything grow hazy, and in a matter of seconds he had no more memory.
 
~~~*~~~
 
He wasn't sure when sensation began to come back to him. After several minutes his consciousness began to slowly come back; he recognized the sensations and realized he was in the tank. He opened his eyes, gazing through the clear blue fluid out into the infirmary beyond. He saw Hakusai sitting at one of the alien terminals they had brought with them from his mother's lab. He wondered what she was working on. It was probably something he would never understand.
 
He reached up and tapped the glass when he realized Hakusai was so absorbed in whatever she was studying that she hadn't heard the monitors go off, and nodded when she glanced at him, startled. He smiled at her under the mask, aware that she couldn't see it, and waited for her to help him out of there.
 
Within moments Hakusai had drained the tank and was helping Yamcha remove the monitors from his body. Then she sighed. “You are trying to age me a few years aren't you?”
 
Yamcha blinked in confusion, his smile vanishing. “I didn't ask that guy to attack everyone!” he said in surprise. He wondered if she was going to blame him for everything the way Bulma had always done.
 
“I know that.” Hakusai removed the last of the electrodes off of his skin, her voice choking with unshed tears. “You just scared me, that's all.” The Saiyan woman wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled her face against his chest. “I don't know what I'd do if I lost you too.”
 
Yamcha blinked again, his arms wrapping automatically around her. “You're not going to lose me,” he stated confidently. “Why would you? Did you think I was going to die or something? I mean, it hurt, but nothing that wouldn't have healed on its own, not really.” He pulled back from her, concern in his face. “You said Vegeta was put into the tank first? Was he badly hurt?” He was surprised by how much concern he felt about the smaller Saiyan. He had always hated him before, but now... he found himself hoping Vegeta hadn't been badly injured.
 
“He's Vegeta,” she said looking up at him, unaware how vulnerable her expression was. “He is fine.”
 
“Um... OK.” He didn't understand why she was so worried. If Vegeta was all right, and he was all right, what was bothering her? He looked around the infirmary and found his bodysuit, then released her and slipped it on. He yawned then, as his stomach growled, and he looked at her sheepishly. “Ah... Bulma told me that when we use the tank we need to eat. I probably need to get something to eat now.”
 
“Somehow I don't think you are in danger of starving to death anytime soon.” She gave him a weak smile. She tucked her hand in his and led him to the door. “But I suppose I wouldn't be a proper mate if I didn't feed you.” The pair made their way into the kitchen, and to Yamcha's surprise she operated the food dispenser with some ease. “I finally got the hang of this contraption.”
 
Yamcha smiled, and ate heartily what she fed him. It had been a while since they had eaten lunch at the Budokai, and he had been unconscious when the others had eaten dinner. Since she was a Saiyan, she ate heartily as well, and then Yamcha set the robots to cleaning up after them. He wasn't about to have Bulma get angry with him for leaving a mess. He wondered if he and Hakusai should find a place of their own; they needed some privacy, and he suspected Bulma and Vegeta needed some, too. There hadn't been any time yet, but they really needed to think about it.
 
“You look like you are ready to fall asleep,” Hakusai commented as she pushed her chair back from the table. “Come on, let's get you to bed.”
 
Yamcha smirked as she started towards their room and followed after her. He had no intention of going to sleep right away. He had slept long enough already, he suspected, particularly since it was already dark outside. He thought they might have a little activity before they actually went to sleep, although he had no objection to going to bed....
 
He watched her head into their private bathroom, then slipped out of his bodysuit and slid into bed, pretending to be asleep. He wondered how long it took her to get ready for bed.
 
Hakusai stepped out of the bathroom a few minutes later. She really did not feel the need to primp like some women did, and smiled softly when she saw Yamcha already asleep. He has had a long day, she thought as she slipped in the blankets next to him. Might as well let him sleep.
 
Yamcha gave a small wicked smile as Hakusai turned off the lights and joined him in the bed. He let her snuggle up next to him, her back to him, almost purring at the feel of her skin against his. He made no sound, however, to indicate he was awake. Instead, he made a soft snoring sound, as though he were fast asleep. As he did so, he `accidentally' let his hand slide down her hip, resting itself casually against the mound of her womanhood.
 
Hakusai gasped as his hand slid over her. She wondered if he was awake, but he gave a sound similar to a snore and she frowned. Hakusai snuggled closer and closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of his skin against hers. It was then that she realized Yamcha was sleeping in the nude. He usually didn't, and she puzzled over the change.
 
Yamcha made a snorting sound, as though he was restless in his sleep, and allowed his fingers to twitch where they rested against her. They nuzzled the hair on her mound, and one finger found its way inside, touching her lightly. He gave a sleepy sigh, and leaned closer against her, his hand tightening as though automatically in his sleep. His grin deepened as he did so; he was going to seduce her in such a manner that she had no idea it was even happening.
 
Hakusai gave a soft moan as Yamcha's finger played against her, her legs parting automatically, welcoming his touch. Kami. She closed her eyes and another gasp escaped her lips as his grip tightened, stroking her inner walls. He wasn't even awake.
 
He smirked again, and slid one leg between hers, allowing it to brush up against her bottom. He turned his head slightly so that his breath blew softly into her ear, making her shudder. He allowed his hand to twitch again as though in his sleep, moving it so his thumb was on her sensitive spot, where he pressed lightly against her. He moved his hand slightly, hardly moving, but just the tiny fraction of a movement caused her to tremble against him.
 
Hakusai gasped again as he pressed the tiny nub and pressed herself more firmly against him, trying to get even closer to him. Her whole body was tingling with what Yamcha doing, but she knew he was asleep. Her need for him was pounding through her - she wanted him, and she wanted him now. But she didn't want to wake him.
 
Yamcha caught himself before he chuckled in satisfaction. He could hear her heart beating with need, and knew she was aroused almost past bearing. He was having fun with his little seduction, though, and wasn't ready to end it yet. As though he was still asleep, he pulled his hand out of her. Then he let it fall again, this time draping over her chest, his fingertips brushing the tips of her breasts. He twitched them again, allowing them to brush against the tender peaks, tweaking the tip of one nipple, and felt it immediately pucker with her desire.
 
Kami-sama, was her last coherent thought as his finger played with her. When he pulled away she whimpered in protest before she remembered he was sleeping. But she arched into his hand when his fingers brushed against her nipples.
 
“Yamcha...” she moaned aloud, unable to stay quiet, as his finger seemingly brushed accidentally against the sensitive peaks. “Please...”
 
Yamcha grinned, then no longer able to resist, allowed his hand to roam freely over her, exploring her breasts with his hands, fondling and caressing them, tweaking and rubbing her nipples with his thumbs. When her moans and shudders increased and she was quaking in his arms out of control, he brought his hand back down, touching her womanhood again, slipping his finger inside of her wetness and toying with her until she was gasping and panting for him.
 
Before she could release, however, he removed his hand from her, and she cried out in protest. He kissed the back of her neck, then rolled her over and moved himself on top of her. He looked down into her face for a few minutes, then kissed her passionately and sheathed himself inside of her in one swift movement. Oh, it was glorious! She was so warm and tight and welcoming, there was nothing on earth that felt like it. He began moving in a rhythm as old as mankind, her hips thrusting upward to meet his.
 
He bent down, allowing his chest to brush against hers, feeling her hardened nipples reaching up towards his chest. He couldn't imagine anything as beautiful as her face as he looked at her, as he made love to her. He pressed down against her then, wanting to feel her against him, just as he felt her around him, and himself inside of her. He continued to kiss her hungrily as he drove into her, reveling in the way she returned his passion equally.
 
He felt them continue to build, as her arms wrapped around him, her nails biting into his back, digging small but deep cuts. Even that tiny pain seemed to intensify the pleasure he experienced, contrasting to the liquid pleasure he was feeling. When she suddenly started to squeeze him with the beginnings of her climax, he could no longer control it, and he released as well, his moans and hers echoing together, as they completed each other in the moment of passion.
 
Hakusai pulled Yamcha closer to her chest, wanting him closer still. She brushed her mouth over his shoulder, in a light kiss, her teeth brushing over the place where her teeth marks should have been. She smiled at his sudden intake of breath as she ran her tongue over the spot and without warning bit down hard. Yamcha gave a startled yelp as she bit down, then began to lick the blood away.
 
Yamcha waited a few minutes, and then finally spoke. “What was that for?” he asked softly. “Mad at me because I was pretending to be asleep?”
 
“No.” She glanced up at him. “I was simply marking you as mine.”
 
“Marking me?” He blinked at her curiously. He remembered then that she had bitten him like this, the first night she had been back from Kassan. “What does that mean?”
 
“It's a Saiyan female's way of claiming a mate,” she said, smiling at him. “They healed while you were in the tank. I was putting them back.”
 
He looked at her curiously. “We use rings on Chikyuu. That's probably a little less violent....”
 
“Yes,” she agreed, rubbing her nose against his. “But that would mean nothing to another Saiyan.”
 
He grinned at her, then gave her a quick but passionate kiss, and tucked her head under his chin, fitting her snugly against his bulk. “But without a ring, no one's going to believe you're marked as mine on Chikyuu. I think we're going to be around a lot more Chikyuu-jin than Saiyans. I'd better get you a ring so someone doesn't think he can steal you from me.”
 
Hakusai closed her eyes, more than willing to be coddled. “If you want.” She tried to snuggle closer. “But I am not going anywhere. You are stuck with me.”
 
“Yes,” he agreed, but couldn't resist teasing her. “But I don't want to have to deal with all the battles I'll get in, when every man you meet wants to fight me for you. And you know, I don't think the police would want to have to deal with all the bodies that would keep piling up. So I think I'd better do something, before everyone falls in love with you the way I did.” He closed his eyes, sighing softly, as he pulled her against him.
 
Hakusai chuckled at the mental image of Yamcha doing battles to keep her. “I don't think you are the type to fight all those battles for me,” she remarked, her breath tickling his throat. “You are too mellow for that.”
 
“You don't think I'd do it?” His voice grew softer, sounding more serious. “I'd kill anyone who tried to hurt you or take you away from me by force. If you wanted to go I'd still fight them... but I might not kill them. But if anyone ever hurt you....”
 
“Baka,” she said her voice a match for his. “Anyone who could hurt me would have to have Goku's power level. And that would not bode well for you.” Her arms tightened around him unconsciously. “But I believe you. Bonded pairs protect their mates without question.”
 
He shook his head, his chin brushing up against her hair. “I mean hurt you in any way. Not just physically. I mean if anyone bothered you, or did anything to you at all....” He sighed. “I know I'm not at Goku's power level, but... I'd still do anything I could. No one is going to hurt you, Hakusai. Or take you away from me. Ever.” He blinked then. “But you said you didn't believe I'd battle for you, and I would.”
 
“What I meant was when I first met you.” She smiled softly as she reached up to toy with a strand of his hair. “You have matured a great deal since then.”
 
He frowned as he tried to sort through her words. “When I met you I wasn't mellow,” he disagreed. In fact, he had been ready to attack her, to attack Vegeta, to strike back at everyone he had felt had taken Bulma away from him. When he thought now of what he could have done to her without realizing.... “I'm sorry, anata. I was a real jerk back then, wasn't I?”
 
“I would have been pissed off if someone had just stolen my boyfriend and some other guy came along and told me what I should or should not do.” She kissed him on the chin. “You were being normal.”
 
He smiled ruefully, and shook his head again. “No. Admit it, Hakusai, I was a jerk. I wasn't going to listen to anyone about anything. I even....” He hesitated. “You know I expected to die when I fought Vegeta that time. I was just hoping that maybe I'd kill him at the same time. But I didn't... I didn't expect to survive it, not that second fight we had.”
 
“Baka,” she teased affectionately. “You were a jerk, but there was reason. I understood. It hurt but I understood.”
 
He ran his hand along her back and sighed. Unaware that their bond was awakening an awareness in them of each other, he thought back to their meeting and wondered how she could be so understanding. He had been deliberately rude to her more than once back then, going out of his way to insult and attack her unwarranted.
 
She was too good for him, he thought disconsolately. He didn't deserve anyone. Bulma had been right to leave him, and Hakusai could do so much better. He just wished.... He was glad that she loved him, but did he really deserve it? He closed his eyes and wondered if this was something Kami had done just to be nice to him.
 
“What's wrong, anata?” she asked him. “I can feel your emotions, you know. You can't hide anything from me.”
 
He pulled back, startled, and then looked down into her eyes. “It's nothing. It's just that....” He sighed, and decided to be honest with her. She deserved that much, and he had learned the hard way that not speaking up definitely didn't work. “You forgave me for being a jerk, and I really don't deserve it. I don't think I deserve anyone, not you or Bulma or anyone else. You deserve better than me.” He looked at her seriously. “I can only thank Kami for giving me someone like you, even if I don't deserve it at all.”
 
“I used to think that way,” she said quietly. “That after everything that I had done, all the lives I had taken, that I didn't deserve any kind of happiness.” She looked up at him and sighed. “After Shinjo died I became a mercenary, partly hoping I would get killed.” She touched his face gently. “Then I got a call to go home; Okassan had given birth to Serori and needed help with her. That little brat made me realize lots of things. But one of them was that things always happened for a reason.”
 
“Like...” He was wondering what sorts of things she meant, and then he understood. “You mean like Shinjo's death, don't you? Because if Shinjo hadn't died, you wouldn't have become a mercenary, and you wouldn't have met Goku, and you wouldn't have met me.” He sighed. “I'm sorry, I don't wish that you'd experienced that pain, but... but I'm glad you're here with me now.”
 
Hakusai gave him the briefest of smiles. “I am glad I met you as well. You have given me the family I have always wanted. Arigato.” She pressed a kiss against his mouth. “I am sure if you had known Shinjo you would have been friends. You are actually very similar.”
 
He stared at her a moment. “No. I couldn't have been friends with him,” he stated flatly. “He would have had you, and I would have had to fight him for you. And then... you would have hated me if I'd won and despised me if I'd lost.” He brushed a hand through her hair. “I could never have been friends with him, not if you were in the way.”
 
“Yamcha, I...” Her voice trailed off when she realized he could be correct. If Yamcha had bonded to her when she had arrived, and if she were still married to Shinjo, the pair would have fought. She closed her eyes, cursing herself for not thinking, and sighed. “I'm sorry,” she whispered. “I didn't think of that.”
 
Yamcha smiled weakly at her. “It's all right. I just wonder if you'd have still been bonded to him, and if my bond with you would have been one-way, or if you would have bonded to me as well. I don't suppose... anything like that has ever happened before?” He knew bonds were relatively rare on Vegeta-sei, so guessed it had probably never happened. Or if it had, that it had been so rare there probably weren't any known cases.
 
“I don't know,” she said thoughtfully. “My family line wasn't supposed to bond in the first place. Yet both my brother and I bonded.” She smiled suddenly. “And I had the audacity to bond twice. My father would have had a fit.” Her eyes twinkled as she gazed at him. “Especially if he found out his heir had bonded to a human. I wonder what it is about humans that my family line likes so much.” She leaned towards him, pressed a kiss against his mouth and nibbled the skin on his ear. “Must be a family trait.”
 
“But I'm not human,” he contradicted. “I'm only half human. I'm still half Saiyan. But I guess that wouldn't be good enough for a Princess of Vegeta-sei, would it?” He smiled and held her more firmly against him. “I guess it's just as well that he'll never know, isn't it?”
 
“Yes,” she agreed, brushing her lips along his throat to his collarbone. “Not that I ever listened to my family anyways.”
 
He snorted. “Good thing. If you listened to Vegeta, you'd be the second crankiest Saiyan in the galaxy.” He closed his eyes and continued to stroke her back. “Why don't we get some sleep, anata? I think we both need it right now.”
 
Hakusai grinned. “That I will agree to.” She snuggled closer to him and closed her eyes. “Ai shiteru, Yamcha-chan,” she whispered as she slowly drifted off to sleep.
 
::Ai shiteru, Hakusai,:: he thought back at her, as he followed her into slumber.
 
 
To be continued.....
 
~~~~~*~~~~~
 
And in the next exciting episode of DragonBall Z: A Light in the Darkness... Family bonding, Saiyan style.
 
~~~~~*~~~~~
 
Reviewer Responses:
 
Dutchfangirl: Mmmm… Frieza… Icy…. ^_^ Wait, did you think I'd actually give you a hint about that? ^_~