Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Run Away ❯ Learning all over again ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3

Learning all over again

Faith started living at the Dojo with Kaoru and company, sometimes she would stay with Saitou when he would ask if she wanted to join him for dinner. Faith was learning Kaoru's fighting style along with Kenshin's, of course Yahiko didn't really like the idea that Kenshin was teaching Faith his fighting style and yet would not teach it to him. After a while Yahiko decided that it was probably best that Faith did learn Kenshin's style since she was much older that himself and Kaoru.

Faith: "Yahiko?!" Faith yelled.

Yahiko: "Yeah Faith what is it?" He asked coming up to her.

Faith: "I was wondering if you would like to go the market with me?" She asked with a smile.

Yahiko: "Why are you asking me?" He asked with wide eyes.

Faith: "Because the others are cleaning and Kaoru asked me to." Faith stated.

Yahiko: "Ok I'll go since you still don't really know your way around town." He said with a nod.

Faith: "Thank you, Yahiko." She said smiling at him.

Yahiko: "Don't mention it." He said as he head to the gate with Faith.

Yahiko and Faith went around the market place buying all the stuff on the list Kaoru had given Faith plus a letter for Saitou from Kenshin to deliver while they were in town.

Faith: "Yahiko, we should probably go give Saitou the letter from Kenshin." Faith said.

Yahiko: "That's were we are headed right now." Yahiko said as they walked to the police station.

Faith: "Thanks again Yahiko." She said smiling down at him.

Yahiko: "I was happy to help it got me out of cleaning." He said with a huge smile.

Faith: "Your welcome." She said smiling at him.

Faith and Yahiko walked up the steps to the front door to the police station opening the door they headed to the front desk to ask if Saitou was in his office. The lady at the desk told them he was and that they could go back and see him, but to make sure they knocked first before they entered his office just in case he was speaking with someone. So Faith and Yahiko headed to Saitou's office and knocked on the door.

Saitou: "Come in." He said over his newspaper.

Faith: "Good morning Saitou." She said as she entered his office.

Yahiko: "Yeah, good morning Saitou." He said right after her.

Saitou: "Good morning you two. What brings you guys around?" He asked standing up.

Faith: "To deliver a letter from Kenshin and Kauro." She said handing him the letter.

Saitou: "Thank you and here I though you just came to see me, Faith." He said with a smile.

Faith: "Saitou stop your making me blush." She said turning away from him.

Yahiko: "You both are making me sick." He said as he walked out of Saitou's office.

Faith was blushing as red as an apple and Saitou wasn't doing too much better as it was. 'Why did I say that?' Saitou asked himself mentally, trying to figure out what was going through his head other than thoughts of Faith and him alone together at his house, but that's totally a different subject in the mater.

Faith: "Saitou?" She asked finally looking at him.

Saitou: "Yes Faith, what is it?" He asked looking in to her deep purple eyes.

Faith: "I was wondering if you would join us for dinner tonight?" She asked looking at him.

Saitou: "I would be honored to join you for dinner." He said still a little red.

Faith: "Thank you, Saitou." Faith said walking up to him.

Saitou: "You are quiet welcome my dear." He said blushing even more at how close Faith was to his chest.

When Faith reached Saitou she giggled at him since he was a rather bright shade of red at the moment and she knew all to well that she was the cause of it, and like it. Faith lifted her left hand up to the left side of Saitou's face, as if to touch him, and was surprised that Saitou leaned into her hand and shut his eyes liking the feeling of her hand on his skin. Faith rested her other hand against Saitou's chest as she stood on her toes to kiss him on the cheek. Faith pulled away from Saitou a little surprised to find his hand had found it's way to the middle of her back.

Faith: "Saitou?" She asked looking up at him.

Saitou didn't answer her but he did, however know she was surprised by his action, since he heard her gasp when he touched her. Saitou leaned down so that his lips were almost touching hers. Faith was breathing hard she didn't really know what Saitou was doing but she had a pretty good idea as to what he was going to do 'He's going to kiss ME!' she thought to her self as Saitou's lips came down on hers wanting her to respond to him. Faith gasped when she felt Saitou's tongue wanting entrance into her mouth, so she allowed it. Faith had to pull away from Saitou so she could breath even though she really didn't want to she knew she needed to for lack of oxygen and because she and Yahiko needed to go so they could go home and see if the others needed their help in cleaning up the Dojo.

Saitou: "I'm sorry." He said moving away from Faith.

Faith: "Oh." Was all Faith could say to him.

Saitou: "You better get going Yahiko is probably waiting." He said as he looked down.

Faith: "Saitou, are you alright?" She asked seeing him looking down.

Saitou: "I'm sorry for kissing you like I did." He said looking at her now.

Faith: "It's alright, I was wondering when you were going to kiss me anyway." She said as she walked out of Saitou's office with a smile.

End chapter 3