Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Change of Fate ❯ Unexpectations ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Standard disclaimer. Sailor Moon is not mine, the idea and the show belong to people much richer than I. Please don't sue!

Dimmer however is mine.. of course if someone wants to use him or any of his transformations for ANY reason "thbbt" go ahead. You have my complete and total permission. I only request you tell me… Hell, I don't care if you do it without my permission, it's not like I could find out anyway.

Warning: mild language, and this is my first fic. Maybe lime sometime in the far future, but I seriously doubt it.

Flashback-

All the way home Rei could feel the eyes of the other scouts on her back. She couldn't blame them. She had changed fate, but how? What did she do? Did it have to do with all these questions she was thinking of lately? Stupid Dimmer. It was him getting her into those games and the conversation home that night weeks ago that got her wondering about these things.

She smiled, "Well" she thought, "If anyone could change the shape of fate itself, I'm not surprised it probably had something to do with him. Three jobs, chores, martial arts training, learning languages, amnesia, insomnia and he does it all with that stupid smile slapped onto his face. The fact is the only time I can remember seeing him angry was when he was faking it for our sakes in the chocolate shop."

Rei sighed.

"Now because of him, I'm changing fate." She knew it was hardly his fault, she wanted to know what he thought that day, and he was trying to comfort her. She just needed someone to blame right than, while everyone else was blaming her. Quietly she said to herself out loud, "Dimmer, If I find out you've changed my fate..." She thought for a second of no longer just being Serena's sidekick and changed what she was about to say, "I'll kiss you."

- end flash back

"Ahh choo!" Sundown took his scarf off, "Ah shit, groooady!" He decided to revert to being his normal self, and hoped snot went away like the tears and holes in his jacket. He poked his fingers in the hole Tuxedo Mask's rose put in his coat pocket... the crystal was missing. He remembered Tuxedo Mask's words.

"I'm sorry my fellow dark dressed friend. And for more than just interrupting you and your fight."

Sundown, now reverted back to Dimmer, smiled.

"For more than just interrupting huh? Heh. At least Monkey boy ain't as stupid as he looks."

"Okay Chad, I got an appointment to keep at Tokyo Tower as Sundown. It ain't a battle, but could be a trap. For now if I gesture like I'm shooting him with my fingers you shoot, got it?"

"Mm hmm, get on the bike dude, I'm driving."

"You got any way to signal me if your in trouble?"

Chad pulled out a flare gun he had in his boot, and gestured with it

Dimmer just sighed, "Yeah that'll work. Let's go."

Chad took off down towards the world famous tower. They parked next to a building somewhat close to the tower. It was a hotel, and it was large enough for Chad to get a clear shot at the top of the tower. Chad hid the large rifle on his back under his coat, He walked in the main building with a stiff leg, making him look like he had a false leg. Both him and Dimmer faked a conversation and walked through the main entrance and towards the elevators. They had made it up the stairs in front of the elevators when they were stopped by a security guard.

"Excuse me Sirs. Can I see your hotel passes?"

Chad started to sweat while Dimmer scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously. "Well…. Uh…ya see uuuhh…"

Dimmer was stuttering, how were they going to talk their way pass this security guard to go to the roof. He was seriously at a loss.

"Please Sir, Chad begged, its an emergency…." Chad thought for a second than shrugged than as he took the rifle out, he shouted, "I have a gun!".

All the people, including the security guard, screamed and ran to the doors in a panic. Dimmer and Chad looked at each other and shrugged. They than proceeded into to the elevator and up to the roof. The police were soon dispatched and arrived at the hotel. Surrounding the place they were calling out to the gunmen inside to come out with their weapons lowered. Dimmer and Chad ignored them, the police had no idea where Chad and Dimmer went to anyway. There would be no action until the swat teams came, and the swat teams would have a lot to check before getting all the way up to the roof.

Dimmer took out the knife. It was his first time trying to invoke Sundown's power by himself, every other time it just happened. He wondered if he could. The dagger was starting to glow black energy. It seemed to be waiting for something. Through instinct alone Dimmer began to quote the lines he had used to describe himself during his first encounter as Sundown.

"I am the event before death."

PAIN. The now familiar feeling flowed through underneath his skin

"I am the darkness that clouds the sight"

The black glow, given off by the dagger, traveled up his arm leaving behind the sleeve of a black trenchcoat.

"I am the silence that echoes the mind."

More black glowing lines stretched forth from the dagger, all trailing along his clothes leaving him dressed clad in black, his coat waving in the wind.

"I am the solitude that envelops the soul."

His scarf formed in the air in front of him. Than it smacked against his face wrapping itself around his head and tying itself so tight the scream from the sudden loss of air was completely muffled.

"I am the end of the day and the beginning of the night!"

He trailed one finger in the air in a circle leaving a black trail of light from it. When his finger completed the circle, it ended on the bottom. The circle started spinning on his finger.

"I am the SUNDOWN!"

The circle formed into his hat and he stopped spinning it and put it on in a single motion.

"Dude. THAT was cool. But man! It looked like it hurt like hell!"

"I do what I have to "Daybreak", But I got an appointment to keep. Keep an eye out for cops as well as me alright?" The growling voice responded.

"Will do. Now get up there, I got your back."

Sundown nodded than blended in with the background much like the lizardmen could. He crept down over to the side of the roof. The police were there. He smiled, fine than, let's give them a chase. He jumped off the building.

Pidge looked at John after speaking into the megaphone. "It don't look like their coming out John."

"Hey Pidge, do you see that?" John was looking up, his hand up to shade his eyes from the sun.

"See what?" Pidge joined his partner to look up at the sky.

"That blur, see that? It looks like its coming off the building."

"Hey yeah, what is that?"

To their surprise from the blur formed a completely black dressed man with a scarf and hat. The man landed on one of the police cars, completely crushing in its roof. The man bounded off again. All the police stood stunned. Until John shook himself out of it. "Hey! After him! Everyone now!"

Completely forgetting the gunman they all followed their orders from the newly promoted officers and took off in their respective cars after the man in black.

Sundown looked behind to see the cop cars chasing after him, he looked forwards again. "Dammit, I hope Sunbreak's aim is better than his ability to go unnoticed."

Pidge was on the radio. "Are the snipers in position? Yes? Than what are they waiting for? Fire! What? I don't believe this!"

"What's going on up there Pidge?"

"Snipers are no good John, not only is this man in black too fast to get a decent shot, but their scopes have all been shot right off their rifles."

"What? How the Hell?"

"I don't know John, but whoever this guy is, or the guy who took out our sniper's scopes, they are way out of our league."

"I almost wish we had a Sailor Scout signal, like off those Batman cartoons."

"John you're a genius!"

"Don't tell me your actually going to make one."

"No," Pidge looked toward the media that was starting to show up. "We got something better. Come on!"

Lita was running to the temple where the girls were in the middle of a scout meeting trying to figure out how to get that last crystal from Sundown, and taking care of a hurt Greg. Lita had stepped out to get some snacks from a nearby shop when passing by an electronics store, there was an emergency newscast playing on the Television they had in the display. "And so the police are asking the whereabouts of these Sailor Scouts in hopes that they may help in the capture of the man in a black coat. Here is a picture of him from our eye in the sky."

The helicopter camera showed a brief glimpse of Sundown as he passed around a building corner.

"Finally!" Lita was panting after sprinting all the way to the temple from the store. "Girls? You better come see this!" She turned on the Television while the other girls piled out of the room coming to see what was wrong.

"Lita?" Serena walked up to her, "what's wro…" The television interrupted her with the desperate plea of the woman broadcaster.

"And yet, there is still no word from the Sailor Scouts. The police are trying desperately to pursue the man in black, they've tried everything in their power. Sailor Scouts, if you are listening, please we need your help to bring this assailant to justice. More as follows…"

Lita turned off the TV. "So now what?"

"Moon Prism Activation!"

The other scouts looked at each other and nodded as one.

"Jupiter power!"

"Mars Power!"

"Mercury power!"

"Alright girls! Get ready for your first public day view!" Sailor Moon made a peace sign, before charging out the temple door and jumping to the rooftops, the other scouts right on her heals.

"Dammit, just my luck Pidge and John are leading them. Those two won't give up. I'm gonna be late for my appointment! Enough of this, three more turns and I'm gonna blend in again!"

"I'd stop now if I were you buddy!" It was a thick, accented female voice that was a trademark of the one scout he knew the least about. Lita, The green trimmed Sailor Jupiter. "I said stop! I'm warning you!" He had to keep going, two more corners and he'd be able to lose the police, and her. No one scout would be able to hold him. He turned the corner. Too bad scouts never travel one at a time he chuckled.

"Going somewhere? You got something we need Sundown, and if you don't hand it over peacefully, we have to take it forcefully. Got it?" Sailor Mars was leaning up against the building casually.

"Sorry," Sundown jumped up from building wall to building wall until he reached the rooftops. He was avoiding the rooftops so the snipers wouldn't start binging him off. To his surprise they didn't, (or couldn't, but he didn't know that)

"I've got an appointment to keep, I have no time for any scouts today".

He looked around the rooftops only to find the other two scouts waiting for him.

"I am Sailor Mercury!"

"And I am Sailor Moon"

"For terrorizing the citizens of this city!"

"And for pretending to be our ally!"

Together they said "We will punish you!"

"Let me get this straight. You two want to punish me, because the people of this city fear what they cannot understand, and because you guys mistake their fear for an act of offense against your city and therefore an act against you?"

Right about now the other two scouts had jumped up to the rooftops surrounding Sundown.

"I warn you scouts. If you fight me, I will protect myself. But do not lose an ally because people fear the unknown, it might end up that they fear you too one day."

Sailor Mars spoke up, "If you're not our enemy, prove it! Explain why you're hopping from building to building in broad daylight, our citizens have a right to be scared!"

"... I cannot, that information may cause a death that is not warranted, but as for your crystal you spoke of earlier, Sailor Mars, I'd gladly give it to you. Unfortunately you'll have to ask your friend, Tuxedo Mask I believe he is called? He took it from me earlier."

"You give little to convince u... Sailor Moon what are you doing?"

Sailor Moon was tugging on Sundown's dagger hilt, trying to undo it. "I wanna seeee!"

"What my dagger?"

"Sailor Moon! We're trying to be serious here!"

"Normally, Sailor Moon, I wouldn't mind, but we have company." Sundown looked up to the sky as if hearing something the scouts couldn't.

"What is it?" Sailor Moon was trying with all her might, but she couldn't hear anything over the wind gusting over the tops of the rooftops. Than the sound of a helicopter.

"It seems the news has come to see what's going down, up here. And now I'm late for my appointment."

"Just one more thing than, Sundown. Sailor Mars pushed Sailor Moon out of the way, and before he could react, pulled down Sundown's scarf. She was startled, and he put his scarf back on.

"Ya know you could've just asked." He quickly put it back on.

"I'm sorry... I .. I didn't know... I never even guessed. I never even suspected."

The chopper was getting close now.

"We can talk later Sailor Mars, right now I have another appointment to keep. Do you trust me enough to let me go without a fight yet?"

"...Yes of course... hurry!"

"Thank you. I'll see you tonight, we can talk than." At that he blended in with the rooftop, the news helicopter arrived just in time to see him blur out. The blur jumped into the sky and was nearly invisible as he jumped into the deepening blue. The camera couldn't keep track of him, but instead noticed the scouts left standing on the building unscathed. Sailor Moon smiled and saluted the cameras before jumping away and disappearing into the alley below following the other scouts.

Sundown, hanging off the landing gear of the helicopter, smiled. At last they knew, he hated to keep needless secrets. Too bad there was so much he would still have to keep secret about, unlike Chad, Rei would find the pain he went through for his transformation in no way cool.

Besides, he couldn't just stop this now. The fighting, the mind games, battling evil, just being powerful. It all seemed so familiar, like this was how it was supposed to be, only more so. He needed more power, face enemies with more power, face them all at once, and head on. Battles, wars, power, being the sign of death, inspiring fear, focusing the dark powers of silence, solitude, and darkness to provide the universe with justice. It was all so familiar. Was this his lost past he couldn't find? Was Sundown his key? Well, he said it once before when he first reached for the curved black bladed dagger that may or may not hold the secrets to his past. There is only one way to find out.

"Now maybe I can get to ,y appointment." He thought as the chopper flew by the famous Tokyo tower. He jumped off to see a long, purple haired young man with pointy ears sitting there, obviously waiting for someone.

"Sorry I'm late."

"I would have waited all night. You caused quite a ruckus down there."

"Lets get to the point of this Talenite. Tell me why I spared you back there."

"Straight to the point, I should have thought as much. Alright than, Mr. Sundown?"

"Just Sundown, go ahead."

"Very well, Sundown, I am not your enemy any longer."

"Like Hell! You told me you made up the plan to separate the scouts from their leader, that is the act of an enemy." Sundown started to draw the dagger from its sheath.

"No no no!" Talenite put his two hands over Sundown's one, pushing the dagger back in its sheath, " I can prove it to you! I knew that plan would fail, I didn't make any traps for you. Had you have showed up to help Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask, you guys would have got there in time to help the scouts, you showed up to help the scouts, and Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask made it on time to help, because you showed up and killed the time on Zoicite."

"What if I didn't show up?"

"... I never thought of that."

Sundown grabbed the front of Talenite's shirt with his free hand, lifting Talenite right off his feet. "You dare gamble with my friend's lives!"

"Never again! Never again, I swear!" Talenite was out of his mind in fear, "I'm sorry! They are forcing me, they'll torture me than kill me if I don't help them!"

"Well I'll be merciful, and give you a quick death than!" Sundown pulled out the dagger and it formed into the sword Talenite recognized very quickly.

"Please No! I just want to live! I'm not your enemy! I didn't tell the Negaverse all I know, like who the Scouts are! I followed them home that night, I know who they are, but I didn't tell them!"

Sundown lowered his blade about an inch. "Than I owe you the chance to talk. What can you offer in exchange for your life?"

"I can be your spy."

"Not enough, you tried to kill them twice and gambled with their lives. You committed three sins, you must make three atonements. You've made one by keeping their secrets at risk to your own life, you make one more by acting as a spy, You need another."

"I... I... I can teach you!"

"What can you teach me?"

"You are powerful in the dark arts of magic, that much is obvious. I am not, but what I lack in power I make up for in knowledge. I can tell you don't know much about what you do, its all by instinct isn't it? I can teach you, train you, send you to places where you can better learn to control your power. If you'll allow me to."

Sundown stared up silently at Talenite. To learn more about these powers, that could be handy. Would he feel the power he thought he remembered? But dark powers... he didn't want to become evil to dispense justice. "These powers... I wish not to be evil as your friends. Are these powers the cause?"

Talenite paused to think. "No. The cause of their evil is arrogance, pride, and the lust for more power. These things encourage them to be powerful. Dark magic isn't like the white magic the Sailors use. That has a requirement of a pure heart. The dark arts have no requirement of a pure heart, so it is the power evil tends to use, but it has no requirement of an evil heart either. It is a tool, is a sword evil because it's owner slices the throat of children? No it is the one who wields it who is evil.

I want to live Sundown, Queen Beryl is powerful, you and the scouts can't beat her as you are, but she is as dumb as a post, she'd never suspect a spy. You are not an idiot, though less powerful than Beryl, you're more likely to kill me. It would be in my best interest to join you. These are the atonements I have to offer, and anything else I can do that won't get me killed. Are they enough for your justice?"

Sundown slowly let Talenite stand on his feet. "Yes."

Talenite was almost delirious with joy, he may yet have found some way out of Queen Beryl's wrath. Though joining her enemies was not the most intelligent way of doing it, all this seems to be doing is delaying it. But there was complete truth into what he told Sundown. He never actually met anyone who was good, and wanted learn the dark arts as Sundown wanted to. This intrigued him. Could it be done? The power this one could wield without trying was unimaginable. If anyone could do it, it was this one. Talenite remembered his years as a teacher; it had been centuries ago it seemed, could he still do it? He had better be able to for his own sake. Learning the dark arts for good purposes... maybe... just maybe...

"Sundown, I have to go before they miss me. I'll contact you before the scouts next encounter. We can talk about lessons than, and whatever plan they have than."

"Very well, until than. If I think this is a trap in any way, the next time I see you, You will die."

Talenite gulped audibly made his portal back to the Negaverse and left.

Sundown stared toward the setting sun from on top of the tower. The shadows lengthened in the city, and soon the night would fall. He was becoming very tired. He had been Sundown today more than he was Dimmer. He needed a rest, yet he knew Rei would want to talk to him that night about Sundown. He stared down at the sword in his hand. If the dark wasn't evil what was it? Why did it carry with so much power with it?

"It is sacred" The whisper was from a voice that sounded familiar, yet he didn't know who it was, the whispered answer and blew away with the wind gusting around the top of the tower as quickly and silently as it came. Sundown looked around quickly; trying to see who it was who spoke. He saw no one. His sword began to glow black, it shrunk into a dagger. That was strange. He looked at it carefully, it was never a dagger in the hands of Sundown before. To his surprise, as if large wind was blowing straight up from the spot where he stood his coat billowed upward. His hat flew off, and his scarf untied itself. Both reverting to the black glow and were absorbed back into the dagger that had raised up from his hand to spinning in the center of the strong wind.

Dimmer was left kneeling on the Tokyo tower staring at the dagger in its sheath that now rested in his hands. He looked down, he realized he wasn't anywhere near as tired as he was in his transformed state. He also realized it was going to be a long climb down...

"Aw man."

That thought was the same one that came into Daybreak's mind as he saw Dimmer transform through his scope. "How's he going to explain that one to the rescue team, that's going to have to come and get him down I wonder. Meh, guess I'll find out soon, wonder when the cops are going to come back to this building, guess they forgot about me in all the commotion Dimmer caused. Funny thing is, the only help I've been to him was helping him save my own ass by shooting police sniper's scopes. Not exactly the most heroic thing to do in the world. I got to think of a way to get in these type of places without being noticed. I wonder what Dimmer and that ice cream vendor were talking about. Guess I'll find out soon enou...?"

"What the hell?!" He suddenly he realized what his friend was attempting.

"That freak's going to actually try to climb down! Is he nuts?!"

"I've gotta be nuts!" Dimmer said to himself as he reached out for his next hand hold, "How did I get into this mess anyway?" Suddenly the wind picking up Dimmer's body and slamming it back into the tower. "OW! Hey that hurt asshole!" Dimmer swore back at the wind. Clouds were moving in from the west, dark clouds. Dimmer couldn't help but start laughing at his luck. He decided now was the perfect time to say the corniest thing he could think of. "Well, it could be worse."

Almost immediately the winds picked up and the rain pounded against his face and hands. The tower surface became wet and slippery, as it tends to do during rainstorms. Dimmer found himself loosing his grip. "Huh?"

He looked down,

" .... this does not bode well."

He fell. And found himself bouncing of the side of the tower on his way down. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Oof! Ouch! Ah! Damn! Sonova! Motherf-! *%@#!"

He managed to grab on to one of the beams. he was well over half way down. he looked up with his face swollen, turning purple and bleeding profusely. "Heh." he sniffed up some of the blood back into his nose, "That wasn't so bad" he said still a little dizzy. Lightning struck the tower.

Had Daybreak been looking through his scope, and been able to see through the raging storm, he would have been able see Dimmer light up like a firefly, than fall the rest of the way off the tower.

A crowd gathered to see the twitching and sizzling mass that was Dimmer. It was someone from the crowd that called the ambulance.

Rei was staring at the sacred flame in a darkened temple. She was keeping her mind open to any sense of Dimmer's aura. She thought she sensed a trace of darker aura before around the famous Tokyo tower, but it had vanished. In place of it was that of an average person. She smiled; it had to be him. She couldn't believe Dimmer's aura was just so... normal. There had to be something different about it, she'd have to check up close some time. But there was no mistake about it, Dimmer was Sundown. Sundown was Dimmer. But Sundown was nothing like Dimmer! or was he? She had only even seen him three times, and no time did he say very much.

The other girls were at the hospital fussing around Greg. They had bandaged up Greg's arm nicely. Surprisingly Serena was alot of help when it came to first aid. He wasn't able to really say too much to them coherently. He was constantly in and out of consciousness. She was able to wipe away the dark power resonating from the wound but it was going at a snail's pace. It was Sundown's sword that did this. Was he really so evil to cause this festering wound that would normally not be able to heal except from by the hands of a priest? Dimmer? Their Dimmer? He said he'd be back that night, that he has some kind of appointment. What kind of appointment? With what? or with whom?

These are the questions that filled Rei's mind as she tried to follow the aura she had found. Suddenly it was moving. Very fast, she couldn't tell what direction and their seemed to be alot of turbulence. Than the movement stopped for a few seconds.

Her eyes opened suddenly. Something happened. His aura had faded; it seemed an incredulous amount! Something had gone wrong. Horribly wrong. He was hurt. She ran to get her jacket.

She stopped and looked back at the fire behind her. She said it softly so it wouldn't seem to disturb the quiet serenity there, "Oh Dimmer, please be alright."

Serena was walking back to the hallway where Lita and Amy were waiting from the closest vending machine with an armload of junk food. Explaining things to the parents was difficult but Amy managed to come up with some story. They said Greg was holding one of the old swords in Rei's temple when he tripped and fell. His parents were too worried to care much about scolding him. It was a good thing Rei wasn't there though. Serena was certain that Greg's parent had a few choice things to say about how they ran the temple.

"Aaaaaaaawww! Why did things have to go and get so complicated! At first it was simple, stun the monster, throw my tiara at it, monster's toast! End of story. Now we have to worry about hurting them, and heal them, because those stupid Negatwirps went and brought totally innocent people into it! It's just not fair!" She stomped her foot, she had also become aware about how many people were staring at the yelling blonde walking down the hospital hallway.

She sweatdropped and slowly side stepped into the next hallway turning off out of sight of the people, while laughing nervously. She sighed heavily, and than had to quickly lean herself flat against the wall as a doctor and a nurse ran past her pushing an emergency hospital bed with a victim on it. After they went by she leaned over curious. She only got a quick look at the guy and he looked pretty bad off. She shrugged as she turned back around the corner from before, when the face came to her of who that young man was. "Dimmer!"

The bars and bags of chips bounced off the floor of the hospital, as Serena bolted after the hospital bed, forgetting them completely.

"Poor Greg" Lita thought to herself, "All he wanted to do is help us, and we didn't even get the stupid crystal for all his effort. Sundown went and stabbed Greg, though it's not really his fault, all he knew was that a monster was attacking us. He did save me and Rei after all." She looked over at her friend who had fallen asleep at Greg's side. "Oh Amy, just when you two were about to get together too." Lita than turned to stare out the window. "I wonder what's taking Serena so long. It doesn't usually take HER long to find snacks no matter where she was. Considering we missed the food I was bringing earlier, I'm starving!"

Lita walked out into the hall to see if she could find Serena. She imagined that if Greg woke up Amy and him would probably want some time alone anyway. She walked aimlessly down the corridors looking for anything interesting when something caught her eye. A hospital bed going at high speeds being pushed by some gathering amount of nurses and doctors. It flew by in one of the intersecting hallways. She expected those type of sights in a hospital, and though she wondered what happened, what actually caught her eye was the pigtailed blonde sprinting after it at full speed.

"Serena! What's going on?"

"Lita!" Serena skidded to a stop, and ran toward her friend balling into Lita's shoulder. "It's Dimmer he's been hurt!"

"Wha? Dimmer? How? What happened?"

"I don't know! I just seen him there in that bed I was chasing, and he was bleeding, and they had that mask on him, and he wasn't awake, and… and… and…"

It was obvious Lita wasn't going to get very much from her distraught friend, she simply wrapped Serena in a comforting hug, and walked her down the hall that the hospital bed had went down.

Lightning flashed outside the hospital's glass doors, making a silhouette out of a young woman with an umbrella. The automatic doors opened, and the raven black- haired girl walked in.

Rei shook her umbrella off, leaving it in the stand by the door. She looked down at her wet clothes. She was soaked straight through, she wondered why she even bothered with the stupid umbrella. She couldn't believe this, she had false impressions from the flame before, but for some reason she ran out into that raging storm anyway. Why her feet led her here she still wasn't sure. "Oh well, if I read the fire wrong, than nothing happened, and that's a good thing right? And I can just go see how Greg and the others are doing." That's what she told her self as she shivered, though not completely from the cold. She knew she had read the fire right, but she didn't want to break out into a panic. For some reason she also knew that this is where Dimmer had ended up.

She wanted to be calm like she usually was during these things, she was often the rock that the others would hold on to. Greg's injuries had put enough of a strain on everyone, if what happened to Dimmer is what she thought happened to him, she wasn't sure they'd be able to take it that well. So she had to be strong, despite wanting to run to the counter, and ask if anyone that fit Dimmer's description had been called in as an emergency case. Instead, she walked up politely and asked the receptionist there if there was a young man with long, scraggily black hair, about average height, and Canadian looks had come in.

Her face remained straight as the receptionist bit her lip, and told her what room he was rushed to, and asked if Rei could identify him. She didn't break down and cry when she told her that she could, nor did she when she explained of Dimmer's present situation when it came to insurance. No one could tell by her face that there was a burning sensation in her nose, and in her eyes when she asked the receptionist to call the officers named, Pidge and John, for more information. No shade of red touched her cheeks, when the receptionist told her what had happened, and what it had done to him. Not a tear did she shed as she walked quiet, and alone towards the emergency room where the receptionist had told her he was located.

Pidge was working late at the office writing up the report on the fiasco down town. The Sailor scouts did show up, but they didn't seem to catch the black clothed stranger either. What does that mean? There's someone even stronger than the Sailor Scouts out there? The phone started ringing in his partner's office,

"Hmmm… wonder who that could be… John's office, Pidge speaking."

In five minutes a lit up squad car was bolting in and out of traffic, it stopped by an old apartment building, from where another man jumped into the vehicle, and than the squad car took off toward Tokyo Hospital.

Endnotes: Woot! Long one. First try at writing anything sad, did I succeed? R&R and tell me!

I wasn't sure what words Serena shouted for her transformation sequence. Correct me and I'll correct the line.

Any people that review and would like sneak peaks ahead should leave ways for me to contact them, they will receive 3 extra unedited chapters in their email. The ones posted here will be the final drafts. For the patient people I have hooked, I'm up to chapter 29 and update once or twice a week. And be happy, cause though they may be reading chapters ahead of you! but theymight not get the whole story cause I mean they are seriously Uneditted… Though I am getting a little downed by this, ten chap and not a single review… Oh well maybe the people readin are like and me and just enjoy reading? Well if this is the case! Please continue to enjoy! Cause I ain't giving up until ny work here is finished

Oh and gomen nasai! I have hardly updated this month due to me having to spend all my tme home on my parents computer… This won't happen again for a long while and hopefully I get back to updating on time.

That's all for now see ya next time!

Bai Bai!