Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon: Another Destiny ❯ Scene 2 - Part 1 ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AnimePriness: I'm so sorry Sailor Moon Fans. I know it's been months since I updated but something happen I had to find the game again for my fic. Well here it is finally Scene 2: In Search of the Stones. Part 1: Sailor Mercury. I hope you like it!
 
 
 
It begins in Switerzerland. Mizuno, Ami also known as Sailor Mercury was on a journey to find Zoicite's Hi stone. She was standing on top of one of Europe's tallest mountain, Dufourspitze. “Wow, it's pretty high. Zoicite's Hi stone is dormant somewhere under all this snow.”
 
 
 
Sailor Moon: Another Destiny
 
 
Scene 2: In Search of the Stones
 
 
Part 1: Sailor Mercury
 
 
Just then Sailor Mercury heard a strange sound coming from behind her. She turned around and saw an army of youma coming her way. “Youma? How can I possibly fight off so many youma?” Sailor Mercury doubt as she started to back away getting closer to the edge. “I can't do it all by myself?” Without knowing Sailor Mercury backed up so far that she fell off the mountain.
 
 
Sailor Mercury land in a pail of snow and was knocked unconscious. Just then a man with short blond hair and wearing a brown fur jacket came from behind the mountain and saw Sailor Mercury's body lying underneath the snow. “Huh? What's a girl going here?” He went up to see if Mercury was alright. “Oh no, She's hurt! I have to get her some medical help quick! The blond guy helped Mercury onto his back and carried her back to his warm cottage.
 
 
At the cottage, Sailor Mercury was laying quietly in a warm bed. She could feel the warmth from the large blanket as she started to wake up. Once awake she notice she was in a nice warm cottage. That's when the same short blond hair gentleman who saved her came in and saw her awake. “So you're finally awake. I was starting to worry” he said. “What happened to me?” “You were exhausted. You fell down here, underneath the glacier.” “…Who are you…” Mercury politely asked. “I'm Hans” he answered, “Who are you?” “My name is Mizuno….err…Sailor Mercury. Thanks for helping me. So where am I?” “Kainess village! This village lies underneath the glacier” replied Hans.
 
 
“Underneath…the glacier” Mercury repeated. “For 200 years, this village has been beneath the glacier. You're the first person to come here in years.” “Really…? Well, I have been enough trouble. I really shouldn't impose on you anymore” said Mercury as she edged down from the bed. “It's quite alright” said Hans as he gave Mercury a gentle smile before leaving her alone in the room. Suddenly the Zoicite's kage stone started to shine. “Huh! Zoicite's Kage stone is glimmering… So the Hi stone must be around here somewhere. Zoicite's cave should be somewhere near this village.” Mercury put back on her blue boots and walked out the room.
 
 
When she left the room she saw Hans in another part of the cottage sitting on a chair near a bed. When she took a closer look she saw there was a woman with long gray hair lying in the bed. The woman didn't quite look to well. “Mother, are you okay? Please sleep some more!” Hans plead as he pulled the blanket up more over her body to make sure she was completely warm. “Thank you, Hans. You're always looking after me…” said the mother with a weak tone in her voice verifying she was very ill.
 
 
`Everyday, she gets worse and worse. Oh mother…' Hans was very worried about his mother. He wish he could find away to get the medicine she needed. Sailor Mercury quietly walked up to Hans and places a hand on the end of his chair. Hans was very aware of her presents. “Mother's condition isn't very good. I need to go to Andeng village to get the doctor that can help my mother.” “Wait… I wonder…” Sailor Mercury walked over to Hans' mother and gently placed a hand on her forehead. “She really has a high fever!” Mercury went into her pocket and took out a special bottle and placed it near her mouth. “This fever medicine should work…” She poured the medicine into the sick mother's mouth. “Ah, there we go! Please drink this. It will lower your fever.”
 
 
“Wait! What kind of medicine is that?” asked Hans. “Huh? It's only some fever medicine” replied Mercury. “Don't!!” Hans protest as he gently grabbed Mercury's hand holding the medicine. “Huh? Why?” Mercury curiously asked. “We need Dr. Schwartz for this. No other medicine will work. He has to make a special kind of medicine. It's the only way” Hans explained in a serious but gently tone. “But this is Dr. Schwartz's medicine, I brought it in town. It should do the job.” Hans shook his head and said “I've already tried.” “…I see” sighed Mercury as she put the medicine back into her pocket. “…forgive me. I really want to thank you for your kindness” Hans proclaimed showing is gratitude. “Well then… Could you please tell me where Andeng Village is?” Mercury asked.
 
 
“Andeng village is east of here. Wait! Are you going to get Dr. Schwartz for me?” “Yes, I am in your dept” said Mercury who wants to show her gratitude by helping. “Thank you so much! But take care outside the town. A lot of strange things suddenly started to go on out there. It's very dangerous” Hans warned and cautioned. “I'll be fine. Trust me!” smiled Mercury. “Just be careful!” Hans didn't want anything to happen to Mercury. He knew if anything should happen to Mercury he'll take the blame for it. Mercury nods her head and sits off to Andeng Village to find Dr. Schwartz.
 
 
As Mercury traveled to Andeng village, east from Kainess village she could feel the negative vibes flowing threw the ice. `Hans was right; something strange is going around here. I better keep my guard up' thought Mercury as she continued to onward towards Andeng village; unaware she was being watch by a perplexing figure. Mercury finally reached Andeng village which felt like a forever journey. As she enters the village she saw lot of village people that dressed the same as the people in the other village.
 
 
Mercury didn't know what Dr. Schwartz look like or who he was so she thought it would be best to ask one of the villagers. She saw a female villager standing near the village entrance. “Excuse me!” called Mercury as she walked up to the female villager. The female villager saw Mercury and gave a kind smile. “Yes, can I help you?” “Can you tell me where I can find Dr. Schwartz?” asked Mercury. “Dr. Schwartz is not here at the moment. Usual he's working in his laboratory in a cave not to far from here” replied the female villager.
 
 
“Can you tell me where that cave is?” “Just going straight from this village, it will be the first cave you see” directs the female villager as she points the way. “Thank you!” said Mercury as she head off in the direction the female villager pointed to. As Mercury walked threw the glaciers she came a cross the first cave she saw. “This must be it.” Mercury entered the cave and could feel the same negative vibes as she traveled through the cave. When she arrived at the end of the cave she saw a man with long gray hair, wearing a lab coat and glasses walking from one side to another. It looked like he was lost in thought.
 
 
Mercury walked up to him. “Excuse me!” The professor turned his head and saw a girl with short blue hair, blue eyes and wearing a blue sailor warrior suit. “Oh my, what is a girl like you doing all the way out here?” “By any chance are you Dr. Schwartz?” asked Mercury wanting to make sure. “Why yes I am! What can I do for you, young lady” asked Dr. Schwartz curiously.
 
 
“Well my friend Hans as a very sick mother and he told me that you're the only one who can make a special medicine that could cure her” Mercury explained in full detail. “Well I'll have to see what kind of sickness she has before I can make the remedy” replied Dr. Schwartz. “But a lot of strange things have been happening outside this lab. I don't know if it's safe to go out there.” “Well I was able to get here so you'll be safe with me” Mercury made a good point. “Yes, I'm very amazed how a girl like you got here on your own. Very well, let's go.” With that said Mercury and Dr. Schwartz headed out the cave together back to Hans' house.
 
 
When they finally reach Hans' house they went inside to see Hans coming up to them. “Thank you so much, Mercury.” Hans was very appreciative for Mercury's help. “Of course Hans, happy to help!” replied Mercury. “This way, Dr. Schwartz. She's over here.” Hans led Dr. Schwartz over to his sick mother. Mercury decided to join them. Dr. Schwartz went up to Hans' mother and started to examine her. “Hmmmmm… Hm…mmm. I know now!! She needs some Halyomoss urgently!” “Huh!? What is these Halyomoss?” Hans asked the Doctor. “The Halyomoss is a special plant. It's the only cure for this very rare disease” Dr. Schwartz explained. “Unfortunately, I don't have any of it on me right now.”
 
 
“Where we can we get some Halyomoss?” Mercury asked. “There's a small cave behind my lab” answered Dr. Schwartz. “Ok then, I'll go and get some!” Hans volunteered. “It's too dangerous for you to go alone” protested Mercury against Hans going out there by himself. Mercury has been sensing lots of strange vibes while traveling threw the glaciers and she didn't want anything to happen to Hans. “We'll go to together then.” “Alright, we'll help each other.” Hans turned to the Doctor as he started to put on his fur jacket. “Dr. Schwartz, we're going to get some Halyomoss.” “All right Hans, I'll take care of your mother.” “Ok, doctor! I'm in your debt. Thank you very much.”
 
 
Mercury and Hans head to the cave to obtain the Halyomoss for the doctor, Mercury led the way. Not to long Mercury and Hans reach Dr. Schwartz's laboratory inside the cave. Like the doctor said there was another cave behind his lab. Mercury and Hans enter the second cave and not too far ahead was the Halyomoss hanging onto a vain. “It's the Halyomoss!” Hans said as he scaled up the glaciers to fetch it. “Just a little farther…” When Hans was at a close range he began to reach for the Halyomoss. Suddenly the cave started to shake causing Hans to fall off the glaciers and into the snow bank. “Hans are you okay?” Mercury concerned. “I'm alright.” Hans looked up and saw that the Halyomoss was gone, “Hey, where's the Halyomoss?” Hans was starting to panic.
 
 
Mercury looked down and saw the Halyomoss lying in the snow. Mercury kneels down and picks it up, “Ah…got it!” Hans sighed in relief. Just then Zoicite's Kage stone start to glow once again but stronger than before indicating that the Hi stone was near by, “Could this be…?” Mercury looked up to see there was channel leading to another cavern. Mercury decided go follow the channel with Hans not to far behind. As the duo arrived in the cave, Mercury realized she finally reached Zoicite's cave as she saw a blue gem standing on top of a big treasure box. “It's Zoicite's Hi Stone!” Just as Mercury was about to reach for the stone the cave began to shake once again. “”What's happening?” shouts Hans. “It's an earthquake!!” Just then Zoicite's Hi Stone fell into a large hole that suddenly appeared.
 
 
`Where did Zoicite's Hi Stone go? I wonder where it went…' thought Mercury as she took a few steps towards the hole. Mercury had to make a decision. Either get the Halyomoss to Hans' mother or go after Zoicite's Hi Stone. Mercury thought it would be best to help Hans first. `I must get the Halyomoss to Hans' mother first then I'll come back for Zoicite's Hi Stone.' Mercury turned to Hans. “Hans! Let's return to your mother quickly.”
 
 
Hans nodded his head and he and Mercury left the cave together heading back to the cottage. Once they returned to the house they saw that the doctor was carefully watching over Hans' mother. “Oh! You've come back!” said Dr. Schwartz as he got out the chair and walked over to them. “Doctor, here is the Halyomoss” Hans offered as he hands Dr. Schwartz the Halyomoss. Dr. Schwartz carefully took the Halyomoss from Hans. “Very good, you found it. If you'd been any later, it might've been a bit dangerous for your mother, Hans. Ok, I'll make the medicine at once.” Dr. Schwartz quickly head to the back to prepare the remedy.
 
 
Hans quietly walked over to his mother bed side. “Mother…the medicine is coming.” Hans' mother slowly opened her eyes and looked to her son with a small smile. “Thank…you…Hans.” “Hey, it wasn't just me that got it for you Mercury also helped.” Hans turned to Mercury with a smile. Mercury just smiled back because she was happy to help.
 
 
Not to long Dr. Schwartz returned into the room with the medicine. “The medicine is ready.” The doctor walked to Hans' mother and gently lifted her head. “Here, drink this.” He gently pushed the cup to her mouth helping her to drink the medicine. Hans and the doctor watch carefully as her face suddenly changed back to normal shade of light brown. “Ah! Her face is back to normal!! Oh mother!!” “Hey, she's okay. You can rest easy now. Soon, she'll be as good as new” Dr. Schwartz reassured. “Thank you very much, Dr. Schwartz!!” Hans was very grateful for the doctor's help.
 
 
Mercury gazed as her help to Hans was a success. Now Hans' mother was going to be just fine. Now that her help was no longer needed it was time for her to go. Her mission to get Zoicite's Hi Stone was not over. `I wish Hans I could stay for a while. In case of a relapse or anything serious but I must go. I must complete my mission. Until then…'
 
 
Mercury opens the door and was just about to leave when… “Wait! Please wait!!” Mercury turned around to see Hans running up to her. “Are you going already?” asked Hans with a bit of disappointment in his voice. “Yes… I'm sorry, Hans” Mercury answered sadly. “Can't you stay a while before you go?” Hans suggested. “I… I can't, there are things ahead that cannot wait” Mercury replied knowing she had to complete her mission.
 
 
“Maybe, when it's over, you can come and visit me again; come back to this village to see me some day, won't you?” said Hans with a friendly smile. Mercury smiled and said “Maybe someday. Hans, we'll meet again. But now I must go. Take care of yourself and your mother. Je ne!” With a gentle wave of her hand Mercury walked out the door and was gone. “Good bye, Sailor Mercury” bids Hans as he watch her leave until he couldn't see her any longer. Afterwards he gently went back into the cottage closing the door behind him.
 
 
Mercury was heading back to the same cave where she saw Zoicite's Hi Stone. In side the cave the large hole where Zoicite's Hi Stone fell down into was still there. So with no hesitation Mercury jumped down into the hole and made a great landing on her feet just like a neko (cat). “Zoicite's Kage Stone is glittering even stronger… which means the Hi stone is close by.” Mercury began her search. Just then a voice echoed threw the glaciers. “So you've finally shown up, Sailor Mercury. Mercury quickly turned around and saw Nabu appear before her flowing down to the ground. “It's you…Nabu!” shouts Mercury in surprise. “It's time for you to die, Sailor Mercury.”
 
 
With nothing holding her back Nabu began her physical assault on Mercury. Mercury had no choice but to launch her famous attack. “Shine Aqua Illusion” calls Mercury as one droplet of water falls into a puddle. Then she spins around and taking water with her. The water hovers above her head, and once she releases it, a large wave of ice crystals are sent directly at Nabu. Nabu took a direct blow and heavily hit the wall of the glaciers landing on the icy ground. Nabu slowly started to stand up as she send glare in Mercury's direction, “Humph. You're pretty damn tough indeed. Anshar-sama warned me of this.”
 
 
“Anshar? Is that the name of your leader?” asked Mercury who was very curious to know who Nabu worked for. “No! But for the good of our cause, I shall kill you!” Nabu replied with great determination. “Why are you doing this? What is your goal” Mercury shouted. “Our goal? Our goal is?” Nabu thought carefully as she beginning to have a flashback that took place in the future city called crystal Tokyo.
 
 
~Nabu's flashback into the future of crystal Tokyo~
 
 
Nabu was walking threw the city, companied by Istar. “… To take over the power of this world's Ginzuishou and to exploit it! Are you okay with that? Isn't the Ginzuishou's power such a wonderful thing?” asked Nabu to Istar. Istar just nod her head as she Nabu continues to walk. Nabu spoke again, “Scientists haven't been able to understand its power… But how could such power, one that science can't understand…how could it protect this world? I wonder…? Hmmm….” Nabu began to go into deep thought.
 
 
Istar noticed that Nabu had her mind completely set on to under the power of the Ginzuishou. Just then there was this sudden enchanting voice coming from no where. “Troubled people…” Nabu looked around. “Where did that voice come from?” “You question the power of the Ginzuishou…” “The Ginzuishou…. Y…yes…” Nabu responded. “Certainly, it does have such wondrous power. But such a power could never last for eternity. Alas, no one knows when its power will come to an end.”
 
 
“Recently, I've been thinking the same thing too… Yes! What you say is true, that miracle could never last forever” replied Nabu who was starting to realize that this sudden person had the same thoughts has she did. “I'm gathering together people like you. Nabu…come join us. And we'll find out how the power of the Ginzuishou works and that shall become of the power.” “Yes… I will go with you and help you achieve your goal.” Suddenly a dark beam fell upon Nabu lifting her up towards a dark dimension. Istar just watch in shock as her friend was floating way.
 
 
~End of the flashback~
 
 
“Our goal is… to get the Ginzuishou from you! I'll keep going till the end!!” stated Nabu as her body began to glow a blueish aura, stating that Nabu was going to use her true powers. “I can feel her aura getting stronger” said Mercury realizing that this battle was just getting started. “This time you won't beat me so easily” declared Nabu as she raised her right hand in the air. Suddenly Mercury could feel the cold wind getting stronger, so strong that she had to cover her face from the flying snow. It was no ordinary icy wind; Nabu was beginning her strong attack. “Tempest” called Nabu as she created a powerful snow storm. Mercury could barely hold on because the powerful winds were pushing her back. “This is not good. I have to do something and fast.” said Mercury as she gets ready to do her special attack. “Shine Aqua Illusion” calls Mercury as she generates a large wave of ice crystals and sends it towards Nabu.
 
 
Unfortunately Shine Aqua Illusion was no match for Nabu strong snow blizzard. “It's useless” declared Nabu as she made the snow storm even stronger. Mercury screamed as she was being completely surrounded by the storm. Mercury's body was starting to freeze so much that she could barely move. `I can't believe Shine Aqua didn't work. At this rate I'll be buried alive in all this snow. I have to think of something. The others are waiting for me to return with the stone. I have to do something about this snowstorm.” Mercury was determined not to give up.
 
 
Suddenly deep down in Mercury's heart was a new power ready to be awaken. Mercury could feel this new power surging threw her. It was time to show Nabu her new powerful attack. Mercury raised her right hand a swirling stream of liquid coalesces around her to create a ball of ice. “Mercury Aqua Mirage” shouts Mercury as she breaks the ball of ice into several crystal fragments then raises her arms over her head and, following a brilliant flash of light, thrusts the crystal fragments towards Nabu.
 
 
“I just told you it useless” shouts Nabu as she made the storm even stronger. But this time Mercury attack was able to get threw Nabu's snowstorm. “Nani!” Nabu couldn't believe Mercury's attack was able to pass threw her storm. Just then the ice fragments reformed around Nabu. The ice fragments closed in on Nabu casing her in an aqua sphere made of ice. “What is this?” shouts Nabu as she tried to break out the sphere but it was no use. At that moment the sphere that trapped Nabu inside suddenly exploded in a gigantic wave of water. Nabu landed on the ground covered with water.
 
 
Now that Nabu was defeated the snowstorm finally stopped. Nabu struggled to stand up and sent a death glare towards Mercury. “How did you get threw my attack.” Mercury just stared at Nabu wondering if she had another trick up her sleeves. Realizing Mercury attack took some damage; Nabu thought it would be best to retreat. “I'm so exhausted. I guess letting you have this stone will be no hindrance at all” said Nabu as she tossed Zoicite's Hi Stone to Mercury. Mercury caught the stone with ease.
 
 
“But I doubt you will be able to get all the stones in time. You'll never be able to heal Tuxedo Kamen” vowed Nabu as she began to float into the air. Sailor Mercury, this battle is not over yet.” With that said Nabu disappeared out of site to return back to her dimension. “Wa…Wait!” shouts Mercury raising her hand in the air. But it was too late Nabu was gone. “Nabu's gone…she's quite a strong enemy.” Mercury looked down upon the stone and smiled. “I finally received Zoicite's Hi Stone. Now I must return to Japan.” Now that Mercury mission was finally over it was time to head home…but she decided to stop take a little detour first to say good bye to a new friend.
 
 
Mercury was now standing in front of Han's house in front of his door. “Maybe someday I can come back to visit and maybe I'll bring my friends along. I'm happy I got to meet you Hans and I hope we meet again. So until that day comes. Farewell…” With those sweet words said Mercury teleported by to Japan and to her friends.
 
 
 
AnimePrincess: That is the end of Scene 2: In Search of the Stones, Sailor Mercury's adventure. How did you like? Was it a bit long? (Giggles) I really hope you enjoyed Sailor Moon fans. Part 2 will be about Sailor Mars' quest for one of the stones. So look forward to it. Until then please, please leave a review. Now I must go! See you later.