SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Madness of the DARK AXIS! ❯ Something?..... ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Arisasora- Ahhh!!! I'm sorry! I'm SORRY!
 
Shadow-* watching from the distance* Gee…. I'm glad I'm not the authoress.
 
Arisasora- that's not helping!
 
Shadow- yeah so?
 
Arisasora- (-_-;;;) *points at some random direction * Look! It's Shute!
 
Shute-?
 
Mad reviewers- KILLL HIM!!!!!
 
Shute- (O.O;;) AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
 
Arisasora- Well that took care of it.
 
Shadow- For the time being
 
Arisasora- you know what I mean
 
Shadow- I'd rather not.
 
Arisasora- ……..anyway…onto the chapter…disclaimer?
 
Shadow- We don't F***ing own SD gundams so shove it up you A**.
 
Arisasora- (o.O;;) Looks like someone has been learning fowl language….
 
 
Something?……
 
Underwater Base (shadow's group)
 
Shadow- Wow we sure are lucky to be alive.
 
Bakunetsumaru- And all thanks to me.
 
Shadow- You?! Thanks to your lack of math we crashed into the entrance of the base
thank you very much!
 
Bakenetsumaru- We still stopped it!
 
Shadow-….nevermind…..
 
Gundiver7- It looks like this base was raided by something.
 
Bakunetsumaru- Maybe by the Dark Axis?
 
Shadow- No, I'm sure a angry mob of rabid chickens came here looking to rob a bank.
 
Bakunetsumaru- Really?
 
Shadow- I was being sarcastic you idiot!
 
Gundiver3- Shadow! There's an gigantic group of zako soldiers that looks and acts pretty
ugly!
 
Shadow- Oh great…
 
Bakunetsumaru- Oh I know! Why don't we hire a singer to make the soldiers go to sleep with a warm song?!
 
Shadow- Sure, why not? How many can there be? 200? 250? I'm SURE each one of
them will be moved by the performance that they'll suddenly abandon their hatred and anger to the gundams and go to a world of rainbows and fairies.
 
Gundiver5- What a great idea!
 
Bakunetsumaru- Alright! Now to pull this off we need a manager.
 
Shadow-*sighs*(……I'm not going to be the person responsible if the gundams gets
killed……idiots…)
 
Manager #1
 
Justin Timberlake-Okay! We need something flashy and a lot of dancing and at the very
end I'll kiss Shadow!
 
Shadow-…..we aren't hiring him.
 
Bakunetsumaru-…..same goes for here.
 
Gundivers-…………
 
Zapper-* appears out of nowhere* I like it!
 
Manager#2
 
Yin Yang- If you wish to move people to where they no longer feel like fighting, just a
single song will not do. You will need visuals; some kind of sad story to go along with the song.
 
Bakunetsumaru- That does make sense.
 
Yin Yang- Then at the end I'll kiss Shadow!
 
Shadow- WHAT?!
 
Zapper- I like it!
 
Shadow- Okay! We are not doing this! What is wrong with these idiots?!
 
Gundiver1- Yeah! I mean what kind of maniac to they think you are?!
 
Shadow-* takes out a gun and shoots gundiver1 *
 
Gundiver1- (x_x)
 
Shadow- There's only one person left on the list.
 
Bakunetsumaru- Who?
 
Few seconds later…..
 
Mayor- I most definitely want to put it on! May I?
 
Shadow- Sure.
 
Bakunetsumaru- A minor detail. Where should we send the soldiers?
 
Mayor- Well we want it do be a far away place so….
 
Shadow- Dark Axis
 
Gundivers- Dark Axis
 
Bakunetsumaru- How about Lacora?
 
Mayor-What a great idea Bakunetsumaru!
 
Shadow- God! Where do they find these people?!
 
Gundiver6- Well at least she's better than the previous people they met.
 
Shadow- True…
 
Gundiver5- I feel so sorry for you.
 
Shadow-? Why?
 
Gundiver3- It must be hard to be a girl who gets mobbed.
 
Shadow- ?! I'M A GUY!
 
Gundivers- YOU'RE A GUY?!
 
Shadow- Of course I am! Did you think I was a girl this whole time?! I mean how do I
look like a girl?!
 
Gundiver2-…hmm maybe because you have medium long hair and looks like Yuki from Fruits Basket?
 
Gundiver4- I agree.
 
Shadow- …..shut up.
 
Gundiver4- Aren't we forgetting one little detail about Dark Axis? Mainly the lasers that
shoots everyone on the enemies' side?
 
Bakunetsumaru- Oh don't worry about that! Chief Kao Lin made a device that ALWAYS catches the lasers, so no one has to worry about being fried!
 
Shadow- In other words, someone at SDG actually had a good sense to realize that maybe nobody really considers dodging lasers 200 times in a row to be all that fun.
 
Few hours later……
 
Bakunetsumaru- Okay! We're all set up! It's almost time to…..hey has anyone seen the Mayor?
 
Gundiver 7- It has been a while since the last time I saw her now that I think about it.
 
Shadow- That explains why it has been quiet for the last few hours.
 
Gundiver3- That's not good, have you seen the tension between the zako soldiers? Not
the place I would want to be.
 
Bakunetsumaru- We better find her quick!
 
Shadow- Since when do we care about Ms. Barbie?
 
Gundiver2- I don't, but I also know that if she dies because we didn't help her she'll never stop haunting us for the rest of our lives.
 
Shadow- So your saying that not rescuing the Mayor give us short term satisfaction but possible with a long term side effect versus saving her and giving up both the short term satisfaction and long term consequences.
 
Gundiver2- That's right. It's all about the math really. Can you imagine how annoying the Mayor can be if she could come and go at any time she pleases and there'd be nothing we could do to physical remove her from the room?
 
Shadow-……..
 
IMAGINATION
 
SHADOW'S GAME ROOM
 
Mayor- I know a song that never ever ends! Never ever ends! And this is how is goes! I know a song that never ever ends! Never ever ends! And this is how is goes! I know a song that never ever ends! Never ever ends! And this is how is goes! I know a song that never ever ends! Never ever ends! And this is how is goes! I know a song that never ever ends! Never ever ends! And this is how is goes!
 
Shadow-*playing FFX* shut up. Shut up! SHUT UP!!!!
 
END OF IMAGINATION
 
Shadow- Oh, crap! We'd better find her before it's too late!
 
END OF CHAPTER
Shadow-…..I am seriously going to kill them…
Arisasora- For?
Shadow- Mistaking me as a girl!
Arisasora- Well you do look like one so it's kind of normal….
Shadow-….shut up.
Arisasora- Riiiiiight.
Shadow- R&R and no flaming got that?!