SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Madness of the DARK AXIS! ❯ VILLIANS ARE IDIOTS ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Arisasora- ……………
 
Shadow- What's up with her?
 
Sakura- She's just concentrating on studying for the SAT 2.
 
Shadow- Oh, that must be a pain
 
Sakura- Yeah it is.
 
Arisasora- Would both of you be quiet? I'm trying to study.
 
Sakura & Shadow- Geesh moody.
 
Sakura- Disclaimer?
 
Shadow- We do not own anything if we did I don't think she would have to study for
SAT's.
 
VILLIANS ARE IDIOTS
 
Last time group 3 was going to put on a performance to make the gigiantic zako soldiers peaceful ( If it works that is) Group 1& 2 finally arrives at the clues.
 
Arisasora-…finally! The first clue!
 
Zero- which is?
 
Guneagle- This! *holds up a square glass plastic thingy)
 
Zero- We came all the way here just for that?!?!!?
 
Guneagle- We couldn't find anything else in this dark and creepy room.
 
Arisasora- Except for the N sync posters that was locked up in the treasure chest labeled
“Commander's dream boys”
 
Guneagle- You don't say, I bet that he collected those things while he plotted a plan for
conquering Neotopia.
 
Zero- That explains why all of those plans where idiotic and pointless.
 
Guneagle- Yeah it really does.
 
Arisasora- let's leave this place, it's making me feel uneasy. I bet group 2 already found their clue.
 
Zero- And how do you know that?
 
Arisasora- There's a big sign in the sky that says GROUP 2 FOUND THE CLUE*points at a airplane that is dragging the sign in big flashy neon letters*
 
Guneagle- Dude, that sign is hurting my eyes!
 
Zero-………forget I asked….
 
NOW BACK TO GROUP 3
 
Gigantic zako soldier#1- Dude! The Goldeneye is the best FPS ever!
 
GZS#2- No way dude! Goldeneye sucks! Halo is the best!
 
GZS#1-Halo sucks IDIOT!
 
Bakunetsumaru- Oh boy, things are going to get ugly around here…
 
Justin Timberlake- I mean so what if he's a guy. That's not weird isn't it?
 
Kuja- Not at all!
 
Commander- All the more reason to go for it!
 
Shadow-Must….not….kill….
 
Gundiver#1- Just keep walking………
 
Shadow- Here you are Mayor. Where have you been. You look like hell!
 
Mayor- *with million of glow in the dark necklace and a bottle of alcohol *
Heeeeeeeeeeey, I feel groooooooooovy. HA HA HA!!* falls onto the floor*
 
Shadow- Oh for the love of god…..
 
A FEW MOMENTS LATER…..
 
Bakunetsumaru- You back! Did you find the Mayor?
 
Shadow- Yeah, she's in the bathroom and gundiver#2 is holding her hair. Are we almost ready? I want to get this over with.
 
Bakunetsumaru- Yup! The singer should just about be ready!
 
Shadow- Who did you hire anyway?
 
Bakunetsumaru- Oh I hired Yuna from FF series!
 
Shadow-……..someone please kill me……..
 
A FEW MINUTES LATER……..
 
Yuna- Hello evil idiot zako soldiers! Today I am going to sing the popular song from Kingdom hearts Hikari!
 
Zakos- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
 
Yuna- They love me!!!
 
ANOTHER FEW MINUTES LATER……..
 
Yuna- hold me whatever lies beyond this morning..
 
Shadow- I have to admit, the plan is actually working.
 
Mayor- I knew it would!
 
Bakunetsumaru- It was a good idea to use the castle in Lacora as a stage!
 
Yuna- Is a little later o-BOOOOOOOOOM ZAPPPPPPP!!!!!!!
 
Shadow- What the hell?! Hey Bakunetsumaru, what happened the laser catching device that you were so proud of?!
 
SOMEWHERE IN THE CROWD
 
Deathscythe- Princess Lili! Why did you do that?!
 
Princess Lili-She made me cry! And NOBODY who make ME cry gets away without being struck by lasers! Now Deathscythe dear…you would NEVER make me cry now would you?
 
Deathscythe- Ummm…..
 
AFTER THE SHOW….
 
Mayor- Great job Yuna! There wasn't a single dry eye in the crowd!
 
Yuna- * Now all black* thanks….
 
Bakunetsumaru- How about we forget about this journey for a bit and go to the arcade?
 
Shadow- Hey wait a minute! The commander could use this time to set up another trap before we can get the clue! Don't you think that is a little important?
 
Bakunetsumaru- Why? No matter how much time we take getting there the villain never actually about to strike until the heroes arrive.
 
Shadow- That's the dumbest thing I've heard! Come on someone back me up here.
 
Gundiver#7- I have to agree with him on this one.
 
Shadow-……*sigh* Cartoon heroes……
 
Arisasora- Hey guys, didn't you get the clue yet?
 
Shadow- How did you get here?! Weren't you suppose to find the other clues?!
 
Arisasora- We did, you're the only group left that hasn't found the clue.
 
Sakura- Yeah we finished a day ago.
 
Shute- You guys still haven't gotten the clue?!
 
Captain- It only should have taken you an hour.
 
Guneagle- Dude, you guys are slow.
 
Zero- I hate to admit it, but with Bakunetsumaru in the group I guess it is understandable.
 
Shadow- …….shut up….
 
Arisasora- So do you guys have a plan that would eliminate the commander forever?
 
Captain- I do, we could lure the commander to a deserted place-
 
Shadow- And you going to do a trio attack that will turn him into ashes right?
 
Captain- What? No way! I was going to say that we dump a grand piano on him and then
stuff him in a cannon and shoot him into space.
 
Arisasora- I don't like your plan, it sucks.
 
Sakura- My god! Did she just say “it sucks”?!
 
Zero- I can't believe it!
 
Shadow-*now crying* I didn't think I'd live to see this day. I'm so proud of you older sister!
 
Arisasora- Yeah I said it! It's sucks! Captain's plan it F***ing gay. What the F*** are
you thinking you A**hole!
 
Guneagle- *sweat drop * Holy Sh*t dude…..
 
Shute- I knew it was a bad idea to let her read “Catcher In the Rye”…..
 
Zero- That does it young lady! You go straight to the washroom and and clean out the
filthy mouth of yours now!
 
Arisasora- Hmph, idiot.
 
Zero- I heard that!
 
Sakura- If Captain's plan is no good how do we eliminate the Commander?
 
Captain-….hmm…..wait I have another idea. Shadow wear this.
 
Shadow- Huh? Sure…..WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!
 
Captain- The Zelda outfit from Super Smash Brothers Melee.
 
Shadow- Do I need to remind you I'm a guy?!
 
Captain- That dress is suppose to kill any enemy that the person that is wearing it up
against.
 
Shadow- What the hell are you talking about?! I don't feel any more powerful wearing
this! If anything, it's a burden because I'm a guy!
 
Captain- Just do it. Or it will be peach's outfit next.
 
Shadow- …..I'll get you for this……
 
Commander- No one can defeat me hahahaha!
 
Shadow- Why don't you just shut up would you?! It will be a lot less annoying when I
send you to the planet Pluto!
 
Commander- Grrrr…..*throws mud at Shadow*
 
Shadow- Hey! What the hell did you do that for! Now I have mud all over! That's it
you're are going to die-
 
Link- *who appears out of nowhere * you MONSTER! How dare you put mud on my angel's garment with your filth! I'll kill you!
 
Commander- Uh-oh….
 
Shadow- *sweatdrop * what the……
 
Link & Commander- *gets into a dust fight *
 
Captain- Works like a charm!
 
Shadow-……………..
 
3 HOURS LATER….
 
Shadow- Are they still going at it?
 
Gundiver#5- Apparently so.
 
Zero- We could just tell him that we took the dress to the cleaners and had it cleaned.
 
Guneagle- I bet 10 bucks that elf boy is going to win.
 
Arisasora- We're not taking the bet.
 
Guneagle- Why?????
 
Sakura- Cause we know in all these hero and villain cartoons the hero always wins.
 
Shadow- Isn't that pretty obvious?
 
Guneagle-……..damn it.
 
A DAY LATER……..
 
Shadow-……that's it Guneagle. Get the hose.
 
Guneagle- Way ahead of you.
 
CHAPTER END!!!!!
 
Shadow- Well that was pointless.
 
Sakura- That's what this story is about, randomness.
 
Shadow- Yeah that's true.
 
Arisasora- Hey guys, did you finish the story?
 
Shadow- Yeah, just second ago.
 
Arisasora- By the way I saw Link soaking wet and covered with mud. What happened?
 
Shadow- …….you don't want to know.
 
Arisasora-?