Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Love Isn't a Game ❯ Eloquence ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Isn't a Game Chapter 2 - Eloquence

Ryoko's clothes glimmered in the moonlight as she stared out into the moonlight out of her wooden windowpane. Her green eyes lit up in sorrow for her misguided lover. All those times, he really was truly being just a friend to her. Ryoko couldn't believe it. She already missed his touch.

Aeka was in a real twist too. Just an hour after falling asleep she woke up staring up into the wooden oak ceiling. Her smile had faded in her sleep and her panty was wet.

"Never have I felt that way in a long time," said Aeka to herself.

Tenchi, confused and dazed went back through the hatch and found himself thirsty. He walked down the vacant hall, the wooden floorboards seeming to guide him towards the stairs. He passed by Aeka's room, finding her sitting up, fondling her fingers, and staring down past her breasts.

"Aeka, are you okay?" whispered Tenchi outside the crack-open door.

"Oh! Um, I-I'm fine, Tenchi, it's just that… I need to talk to you tomorrow, okay?"

"Well, whatever it is we can talk now. It's only eleven, c'mon downstairs with me, I'm thirsty anyways."

"Uh…! Very well, Tenchi."

Aeka was startled. She'd never seen a smile or look on Tenchi's face like that. She wondered what was going on with Tenchi. Had he wished her away? Or was it something deeper?

Tenchi came back upstairs and still found Aeka in her room.

"I'll be in my room if you're still awake, okay?"

"Uh, okay."

Tenchi wondered what Aeka was thinking. It was much too pressuring to even think about it now, because Aeka was right behind him as she followed him into his room.

"What is it, Aeka?"

"Do you think our love is true?"

Tenchi was astonished. He didn't expect something like that to come out of Aeka. She was always very content about her love for him. Tenchi noticed her love, but she never would admit it in front of his face. Now, Aeka had a worried look on her face. Her eyes looked sorrowfully at him and her hair glittered a light violet in the rays of the moon. She stood near the door as Tenchi took a seat at his desk. Yet, the light from the skylight reached Aeka in all her glory.

"Now, I have something to tell you," said Tenchi.

"What is it?"

"I've been wanting to ask you a question and it's really hard to ask for you answer."

"It's alright, I'm here, and I'll answer to anything."

"Remember when you were fighting over the broom and you and Ryoko suddenly turned to me and said `Choose'?"

"Yes, that was the day when you disappeared and met Haruna, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, that's right."

"Well, what about it?"

"I've chosen."

Aeka's heart skipped a beat. He had CHOSEN? What did this mean? Did he want to marry Ryoko? What could be happening? Aeka was in a jam. She put her hand on her chest asking discreetly `me'? A look of stale was on her face. A long silence put the room in suspended animation.

"Yes, Aeka, it's you… I've been waiting a long time to tell you."

Aeka was shocked. Finally, the answer she'd been waiting for. The floor seemed to drag her to her knees, as she looked at the floor in wide surprise. Tenchi leaned towards her and lifted her head by the chin. He did it so softly. His eyes met hers in a lovelock.

"I love you, Aeka," whispered Tenchi into Aeka's ear.

"You do, huh?" said Aeka teasingly as she nibbled on Tenchi's ear.

Tenchi was aroused, but he kept his calm. He responded by pushing her away. They both stood up on the hardwood floor. Tenchi's room was hardwood all over. Even the walls looked like hardwood. The bed was to the right of the entrance on the immediate wall, and the desk was opposite of the door. The desk was white and looked stylish with a white dome lamp. It was cluttered with homework and pens as well as a palm pilot. The bed was made thoroughly and the sheets were clean. The pillow was of large size and the blanket was thick.

Aeka moved to the bed and lay down perpendicular to the head of the bed putting one leg up. Her hair was down. Her foot rested on the edge of the bed showing her lower half. Tenchi looked and realized she wasn't wearing panties. This turned Tenchi on a bit more, but his composure remained the same. Aeka looked at Tenchi with a sexy look trying to get him over there.

"Shall we consummate our love tonight?" asked Aeka.

"Dah, duh, duh uhm uh… heh… I… I… Eye?"

"Oh, c'mon, now, you're not afraid are you?"

Tenchi meagerly crept up on her onto the queen size bed and stuck his head in the Jurain tunic. He kneeled down onto the floor and braced her hips with his hands

"Hey! What are you… ohh!" cried out Aeka… in pleasure.

Tenchi did his work on her clit like no other. He carefully placed his mouth over all of the exposed peach. His tongue pressed against Aeka's virgin hole and teased her clit. Aeka was breathing hard now, feeling the response to Tenchi's teasing. He was so good. Tenchi was on his knees licking up Aeka's pussy. It tasted especially peachy. It wasn't sour, but enormously sweet and tasty. She was dripping a little bit, but it wasn't enough.

"You're going to have to [gasp] do a bit [gasp again] better, if you… ha! Ha!" gasped Aeka trying to control her mini orgasms. Her legs were spreading a bit wider with every lick. She slipped her tunic off and threw it onto the chair by the desk and started to feel the pleasure.

"Ugh, Uh, Uh! Ooh, yea, keep it… uh… coming!" gasped out Aeka.

Tenchi started to put more pressure on her clit. He started sucking it and pleasuring it harder and faster now. Aeka was feeling it all grabbing her hair and pushing Tenchi down on her pussy. It felt so good. It felt like somebody had taken massaged her to the brink of relaxation, except she tensed up and came up. It was so much pleasure in so little time.

"Oh, god, Tenchi, don't stop! Ah! Ahh! AAH!" cried out Aeka in bliss.

"Well, gosh, Aeka, be so frantic about it!" cried out Tenchi in a muffled voice.

The clock said 11:08 PM when she had her first orgasm. She squirted three pints of cum into Tenchi's mouth. He swallowed all of it. That wasn't the end. Tenchi's length grew to its full length of 8 inches. He kept licking and sucking. This time he protruded his tongue into the hole in and out. She couldn't take it. She raised her hips into the air and pushed Tenchi into her pussy even farther. Tenchi was now on his knees and elbows, elbows on the bed, as he grabbed Aeka's ass and kept trying to milk her pussy. He did something different, now. He started "making out" with her pussy as if he was kissing her. His hands let go of her ass and went for the luscious breasts above. He was frantic.

"Help me, Ooh, yes, ooh, ooh, uh, uh, hah! Uh, ugh, aah, ah, aah, AAAHHHH!!!" screamed Aeka.

Suddenly, a squirt of cum went into his mouth, and another, and another, filling up his mouth with the sweet candy of Jurain girl juice, and Aeka whispering Tenchi's name in the end. Aeka was exhausted, But it was her turn now…

ooh, what's in store for Tenchi now?