Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Love Isn't a Game ❯ True Love and its Consequences ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Isn't a Game - True Love and its Consequences

Chapter Three

Aeka was in so much pleasure she was drunk, but she couldn't withstand making Tenchi feel what she just felt. Her eyes grew to a soft loving stare locked with Tenchi's.

"Now I have two reasons for loving you," said Aeka softly.

"Well, you learn what your father gives you to read," said Tenchi noting his father.

Their love wasn't just romance it was exotic. It was a love Jurain's felt only when their hearts were pure. They were free from embarrassment and barred from guilt. The only thing on their minds was how to bring pleasure to each other.

Aeka sat on the bed still panting to the last orgasm she had. It was her turn now. She started by reaching for the back of Tenchi's head, stroking it gently making him close his eyes in a relieving sigh.

"You must be tired, here. Take the bed now, Tenchi," said Aeka.

Tenchi had no clue what was coming to him. He switched places with Aeka, still naked in her beautiful athletic body. She was now on her knees with her right hand under Tenchi's head, soothing him into a deep sleep. Then, with her left hand, she started unbuttoning his black school uniform. The first one, then the second… and the rest of the shirt came off. She wasted no time into jumping on his sleek body. The half Jurain groaned.

"Ack! Aeka…?" asked Tenchi.

Before he could ask any more questions a kiss embraced his lips. Aeka started massaging his abs. She could still feel the throbbing cock against her pussy as she straddled him. This made Aeka feel wonderful. She started unbuttoning his pants and Tenchi didn't even flinch. The pants came to his thighs… his calf… and soon they were off completely. Underwear and all. He was stark naked. Before Tenchi had a chance to slip it in, Aeka disappeared into his lower body. He was throbbing hard at eight inches and waiting for Aeka to take it in.

"Are you ready yet?" asked Aeka lustily.

"I'm yours tonight, Aeka," said Tenchi.

Aeka enclosed her mouth on his cock. It felt warm being in her mouth. To Aeka it was like she had promised Tenchi to stay with him forever. No sooner than she put her hole on Tenchi than she started licking the bottom of his shaft getting him agitated. She was sucking hard, but only enough to make him feel pleasure and not pain. Her head bobbed up halfway up his shaft and back down again. She was between Tenchi's legs, which had wrapped around her engulfing her. She kept licking for about 2 minutes before she switched into another rhythm. This time she was licking her head. Taking her mouth, she put it around the top of the shaft and started caressing it with her tongue. Tenchi was starting to move to the rhythm. He couldn't take much of it, and finally, after 30 seconds, Aeka went all the way down again making him want to find release so bad. Tenchi's eyes were closed and sweating; an expression of ecstasy on his face. Aeka had her eyes closed. She was sucking diligently, milking Tenchi of all that he had. Aeka heard Tenchi called her signaling that it was almost time. She took her mouth out and started rubbing his dick between her two C size breasts. They felt so heavenly. Up and down the breasts went, and while Aeka was doing this she was caressing her own nipples.

"Aeka! I can't take it!" cried out Tenchi

"You know you want me!!!" screamed out Aeka in pleasure.

Suddenly, Tenchi's mind was blank, and all he saw was blue. For a split second he had seen pleasure straight in the eye and embraced it lovingly.

"Aeka!!! Ooohhhhhhh!!!" screamed Tenchi.

He started squirting his share of cum. The first sight of cum and Aeka put her mouth back down on the shaft making Tenchi cum even more. Sucking in and out and rubbing up and down made Tenchi shiver and spasm. He was in glorious heaven as his forty second orgasm stopped leaving him breathless. He looked at Aeka and smiled seeing her swallow up all of his juice with some on her mouth.

"What?" asked Aeka, "is there something on my face?"

"*snicker* Well, I'll save it for later, Aeka, I want to sleep now," replied Tenchi.

"Tenchi…"

"What? Gah! Ohh…!"

Aeka stroked it again and watched it grow from it's original four inches to six and a half. He got hard again. It was his night after all and he would share it with the woman he loves.

Oh great, more foreplay, and what's next? Sorry if I didn't put up Chapter 1 officially yet. It's about Ryoko… masturbating… but I shouldn't spoil it that much, so here's chapter three.