Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Love Isn't a Game ❯ I Love Sasami? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Isn't a Game - Chapter 5

I Love Sasami?

It was a normal day at the Tenchi house after that night. Tenchi went to school, Aeka and Ryoko did the chores, and Sasami cooked. Mihoshi and Kiyone were out in space patrol in their space ship again as they listened to their favorite earth radio station. Ryo-Oh-Ki was having fun out in the carrot garden fantasizing about all the little tasty carrots and how she would eat them after they ripened. Sasami's special for the day was a delightful carrot cake as well as miso soup, chow mein, orange chicken, fried tofu, deviled eggs, spicy teriyaki, and mostly just a grand feast. The house smelled like a buffet table in a Chinese restaurant. The food looked delicious in the afternoon sun shining through the kitchen windows.

"There… all finished and ready for eating!" exclaimed Sasami at her wonderful masterpiece. She couldn't wait for everybody to come home. She ran through the house like the little girl she was looking for all the members of the family. Hitting a cabinet or two she didn't feel the sting. Aeka was right outside the living room window and so was Ryoko sweeping up the porch and having miniature fights. Tenchi, who had come home from school two hours earlier, was practicing with Yosho out in the field. Ryo-Oh-Ki, of course, was in the carrot fields. She could see them all outside the windows feeling the heat of the sun. Slipping on her shoes and putting on some actual earth cloths (i.e. tight jeans, small shirt, shoes) she ran outside and rang her bell. The sound echoed through the fields and into the temple just on the other side of the lake.

"Dinner is served! You can come inside whenever you like!" cried out Sasami.

"Food!" exclaimed Ryo-Oh-Ki transforming from a little rabbit to a girl. She ran to the house along with everybody else and jumped onto a chair of the table. She was like a sweet little girl with mixed brown hair and skin like that. She had even learned to talk. Sasami had grown quite fond of her. Ryo-Oh-Ki's form has also matured into a sexy figure comparable to that of Ryoko's. `She's so sexy' Sasami thought. Her hair was a dazzling comparison to Ryoko except at the middle of the platinum was a thickness of blonde.

"Let's eat!" said Tenchi. The food smelled great, and Tenchi couldn't wait. An aroma of fried rice and whatnot had spread throughout the house. Nobuyuki suddenly came in.

"Hi, guys! Ooh, something smells nice… time to eat!" said Nobuyuki as he came in. He took a seat tiredly falling into a chair staring at his rice. Taking his wooden fork he scooped up some noodles wiggling to his shaking hands into his bowl and started eating. It was another delightful meal cooked up by Sasami. It'd never fail.

After dinner Tenchi went back outside into the cold evening air to practice with Yosho again. It was night time already and the night air hit Tenchi's skin at his hands and face. Yosho didn't feel a thing. He drew his practice sword and started practicing his stances along with Tenchi. Sasami watched from the inside kneeling on the couch to get a better look outside the condense-filled window. She looked to Tenchi as if he was her brother, but knew the truth. She was his aunt. She was a little young, but his aunt nonetheless. Sasami got to her feet feeling the cold floor beneath her. She slipped on some slippers and walked upstairs to her room. She saw the door open and thought Aeka was already asleep. However, she found none other than Ryo-Oh-Ki sleeping on Aeka's bed. She was still in human form and pretty as ever. She had also forgotten that she was human and so her clothes were completely off. Sasami hadn't quite felt like this in awhile. Her heart was pounding, she was sweating, and she felt hot. Ryo-Oh-Ki woke up silently opening her eyes. She looked to the door and was wide awake. Her eyes opened all the way and a look of confusion bestowed upon her. She sat up quickly.

"Sasami? Are you alright?" asked the little rabbit.

"R-Ryo-Oh-Ki… put on some clothes will you?" asked Sasami.

"Oh, oops, I'm sorry," apologized Ryo-Oh-Ki. She meagerly took a shirt and some underwear and put it on. Sasami giggled and sat down next to her admiring her.

"Hi, Sasami, what are you up to?" asked Ryo-Oh-Ki.

"Nothing, Ryo-chan, it's just that I've been thinking…" trailed Sasami, "do you know what happens when two people fall in love?"

"Sasami, I love you," said Ryo.

"No, No, I mean REALLY fall in love… you know, like what my sister and Tenchi have in common."

"Oh, that kind of love? I never really thought about it like that."

"Well… Ryo-chan… I don't know how to explain this to you…"

"Do you love me that much Sasami?"

"I guess… so… I mean you're so beautiful and you've always been my friend, and it's just that… I don't know what else to say!"

With that Ryo kissed Sasami passionately. Sasami was surprised and dazzled by this. Ryo put her soft arms around Sasami's neck and started kissing her some more. Sasami closed her eyes and felt even hotter. Her crush is kissing her! Sasami put her arms around Ryo putting her body close to hers. She could feel Ryo's breasts against hers. She smelled of musk and the door was shut. Nobody could see what the two lovers were doing. Sasami put her strong left hand on Ryo's butt and caressed it. Ryo suddenly jerked off.

"Hey! What where you doing? That…" trailed off Ryo.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"That… felt… kinda… nice…" trailed Ryo.

Oh wow, Sasami and Ryo? Well, a nice pair, but I think Sasami could've done better. Yay! I've updated it! Next up, Ryo and Sasami's night at home.