Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ Going In Completely Blind ❯ Chapter 2: Once A Love Angel Always A Love Angel (Part 2) ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It had been about a minute after me and Limone had made it to the top of the crystal stairs was when I realized that I was standing in a large throne room. I then began to get a strange feeling deep inside of me that there was more things that Limone and Aphrodite were going to tell me.

"So remind me again why I'm here in the Angel World Limone?" I asked in a somewhat confused tone of voice.

"Because you are here to meet Aphrodite and be given something that is going to help you become the Love Angel that you were in your previous life Zachary" Limone said to me in response.

"Oh okay, now I remem…whoa, wait a second, you never said anything about Aphrodite giving me anything" I said in a somewhat frantic sounding tone of voice.

It was then that Limone decided that now was the time to bring me to Aphrodite, who was on her throne. When we stopped at the stairs that lead up to the throne, I immediately decided to ask Aphrodite about what item would be using to transform into Angel Bluebell. Aphrodite than responded by asking me to come up the stairs to the throne so that she could give me a very special magical item that would help me aid the Love Angels in their battles against the devils.

Aphrodite then handed me a very familiar looking gold handled sword adorned with gold, embedded with multiple colored gems and a gem of a bluebell shaped flower on the handle. It also had what looked like a cross-shaped guard with a bluebell flower shaped gem in the center of the cross-shaped guard, and the blade tapered from the guard. And yet, it also looked very strong, as if the blade was made of a material that wouldn't allow it to break as easily as swords that were made by human hands.

An light blue colored tassel also trailed from the bottom of the gold embellished, gem and five petal bluebell embedded handle, with a five petal bluebell flower shaped gem adorning the end of it. Aphrodite than told me that it was called "The Sword of Bluebell," which was going to help me transform into Angel Bluebell and use my attacks, which consisted of an attack that was called the "Saint Bluebell Lightning Sword Slash" and Aphrodite also told me about an attack that would be able to purify a devil, which was called "Sword Of Bluebell Devil Purification".

She also told me, that like all of the other love angels items that were used to transform, that when my sword of bluebell was not in use, it would become much smaller to a degree to where it would be able to fit in my pocket, and when I would use it to transform, it would revert back to its full size again. But, for the moment, it remained at its current full size. However, it wasn't mentioned, and wouldn't be made clear until much later on, that like Wedding Peach, Angel Bluebell was also trained in extreme hand-to-hand combat if it ever came to fighting an enemy in close quarters. And it was also never mentioned, that Angel Bluebell was actually much closer in relation to Momoko and Angle Celeste then I would ever come to realize. But, this wouldn't come into play until much later on.

After Aphrodite was done telling me about what attacks I could use with the sword, she than told me to do one last thing. "Now, raise the Sword of Bluebell high into the air and say the words "Elegant Wedding Flower"

"Okay, but, Aphrodite, I just have one more question before I transform into Angel Bluebell" I said in a somewhat concerned and nervous tone of voice.

"What is it that is bugging you Zachary?" Aphrodite asked.

"I don't know what I am supposed to say when I meet Momoko, Yuri, Hinagiku, and Scarlet for the first time in so many years. Will they even remember who Angel Bluebell is?" I asked in a still somewhat concerned and nervous tone of voice.

"Just remember to listen to your heart, you will know what to say to them when the time comes" Limone said to me in a very reassuring tone of voice.

"Alright, I will try my best to help them in their battles, but I can very much tell both of you that I might not be perfect in the first battle that I aid them in" I said in a somewhat nervous tone of voice as proceeded to raised the sword of bluebell above my head and recite the words in order to transform. But before I attempted to do so, Limone decided to tell me one last thing, it was imperative that I didn't tell Momoko and her friends about his true identity until the time is right. I knew exactly what he was talking about, Limone's civilian form was of course Kazuya Yanagiba from the information that I had got from his character back in my world. I happily agreed that I would not tell Momoko and her friends about who he truly was.

I then raised the sword of bluebell above my head and said "Elegant Wedding Flower!" And before I knew what was happening, the bluebell flower shaped gem on the handle of the Sword of Bluebell began to glow a very bright blue color. About a second later, a big blue ribbon shot out of the gem, wove itself around my arm that was holding the sword, and tied itself into a big bright blue bow.

Then, the big bright blue ribbon began to cover the rest of my body, and when the bright blue ribbon disappeared, I was no longer a boy, and I was no longer a human from the real world, because where my former human male self once stood was now occupied by my new armor clad Love Angel form, the one and only Angel Bluebell.

She was a fourteen year old girl with very long light blue hair that went down past her lower back (a/n: Think Rei Hino/Sailor Mars' hair but with a light blue color).

She was also wearing a very impressive battle outfit that consisted of a shoulder pad positioned on each of her shoulders that encompassed each of them in gold, each bearing an insignia of a five petal bluebell flower crest with the sword she was holding present on the front of each of them in great detail (a/n: think Momoko's shoulder pads except instead of line carvings there is an five petal bluebell and sword crest on the front of each).

The usual gold bracelets adorned her wrists.

However, unlike the other love angels, the same five petal bluebell and sword crest that adorned her shoulder pads, adorned the back side of her gold wrist bracelets as well.

A gold choker was around her neck, with a light blue colored gem on the front of the choker.

A gold chest plate with an emblem of a five petal bluebell flower in the center was present upon her chest, and a single white angel wing was positioned on the right and left side of the bluebell emblem, with a light blue colored blouse behind the chest plate and shoulder plates. The chest plate was also there to protect her bust and hide her cleavage, as well as protect her modesty (a/n: Because like all the other Love Angels in Wedding Peach DX, you can't forget about modesty).

She was also wearing the usual leg ring on the upper part of her right leg, and she was also wearing a mini skirt that was light blue on the very front and was still white on the sides and back. She also was wearing blue pump shoes that were similar to the ones that Momoko wore when she was in her fighting angel outfit, except light blue ribbons rather then red that more actually looked like straps, crisscrossed between the top of each of her pumps as if to imitate shoe laces like those on sneakers, and she also had angel wings on her back, as well as the same bust size as that of Wedding Peach and the other Love Angels in the final four episodes of the series (a/n: So think the Love Angels battle outfits in The DX episodes, but with a few adjustments).

When my transformation into Angel Bluebell was completed, I opened my eyes, which had now changed from my original eye color to a light blue color to match the mane of long light blue hair that now adorned my very beautiful and very elegant female form. I then immediately lowered the Sword of Bluebell and looked down at myself, and boy was I shocked. (a/n: If you are wondering why Bluebell doesn't have a wedding dress form, that is because like in Wedding Peach DX, or in the manga when the other Love Angels either don't use their wedding dress forms, or just don't have them at all, I didn't find it necessary for her to have one, it was far easier this way).

"Okay, this is going to take some getting used to" I said in my new female voice, which I immediately was shocked when I heard myself speak. Which had seemed to have a lot of authority and power behind it (a/n: think Erza Scarlet's voice but a bit more pitch to it but it still has all of that power and authority behind it). But, when I looked down at my battle outfit, placed a now feminine hand on my new bust size, feeling its ampleness, and ran a now feminine hand through my now very long light blue hair, I let out a feminine scream.

"W-what did that sword just do to me!?" I said in my very feminine sounding female voice as I then started to panic, whilst quickly darting my gaze about my form.

"Listen Zachary, you need to compose yourself" Limone said in a reassuring tone of voice.

"Compose myself?! You're not the one who just turned into a 14 year old female girl Limone!" I said as I removed my free feminine hand from near my long light blue mane of beautiful hair, and clenched it into a very tight fist with a tickmark now visible on one side of my head.

But, despite my sudden outburst, I knew that this was not the way for an Love Angel to be acting, especially one that had just awakened after so long, especially one that was as high ranking as Angel Bluebell was, and especially in front of someone like Aphrodite and Limone. So, I immediately composed myself and apologized for my sudden outburst, which was accepted. But, even though I was Angel Bluebell again, I still had to find a way to get to where Momoko and her friends were, since I had never watched a single episode of the anime back in my world. Then I realized that I would need to ask Aphrodite or Limone for help.

When I ended up asking Aphrodite how I was going to get to where they were, she told me that all I would have to do is go down the crystal steps and then when I got there I would arrive at a portal that will take me to my first battle, which is where I am was going to aid Momoko Hanasaki, also known as Wedding Peach in her first fight against Lord Pluie.

It was after I had said my goodbyes to Limone and Aphrodite that I started to descend down the long line of crystal steps towards the portal that was going to transport me to my first battle with wedding peach as Angel Bluebell. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I stopped right in front of the portal. I was beginning to hear a familiar female voice coming from the other side of the portal that I was soon going to find out belonged to wedding peach who I was going to be allying with. About a half-second later, I dashed forward and went through the portal. And yet, I would never know, that from here on out I would be going in completely blind. And it would take more than just Wedding Peach's Saint Mirrior Bridal Flash to purify a devil during each of our battles.