Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ Going In Completely Blind ❯ Chapter 3: Once A Love Angel Always A Love Angel (Part 3) ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was after I had gone through the portal that I was immediately met with a bright light, but after the light had faded, I immediately noticed that I had been deposited in an alleyway. I then decided that before I went to go find Wedding Peach and her friends, I first wanted to check out the sights and see what this world looked like, since I had never watched the anime.

After I had exited the alleyway I was immediately met with a long deserted street. "That's strange, why is there no one here?" I thought to myself as I began walking down the deserted street.

As I walked down the street, I immediately noticed how beautiful everything was. But, as I continued to walk down the street and admire the many stores and apartments that lined the sidewalks, I soon began to hear voices that seemed to be coming from somewhere nearby.

"Pluie, I'll never let you and the devils have the Saint Something Four!" one of the voices said.

"Beautiful Wedding Flower!" another voice said.

"That sounded like Momoko and Limone, and it sounds like they are somewhere nearby" I said as I took off in the direction of their voices.

It wasn't long after I had started running that I came upon an open field with a gazebo in the middle of it. And sure enough, in the sky above the gazebo, was Limone, and he seemed to be locked in a sword fight with someone who was brandishing a sword of darkness.

"That must be Lord Pluie" I said. I then looked to the right of the gazebo to see Momoko Hanasaki, better known as Wedding Peach, who was for some reason dressed in a wedding dress. It was then that I remembered reading about her character that this was the first of her forms beside her battle outfit that she sometimes used.

I then looked slightly in front of where she was standing, and saw two more familiar faces that I recognized as Yuri Tanima, who would wind up awakening as Angel Lily, and Hinagiku Tamano, who would wind up awakening as Angel Daisy. Scarlett O' Hara who was known as Angel Salvia however was nowhere to be seen.

And to top it all off, both Yuri and Hinagiku seemed to be acting a bit off, largely since they were approaching Momoko with malign intent rather than being the friends that I knew all three of them were off the information I had of them back in my world. It was then that I realized that they both were most likely possessed by devils, but rather than intervene at that moment, I decided to wait back and see how Momoko performed in this situation.

Momoko then said "Lovely Operation Tempete!" as a candle with a bow on it appeared in place of her bridal bouquet and a rainbow of shockwaves began to emanate from it. However, nothing happened, and the possessed Yuri and Hinagiku continued to advance on Momoko.

It was then that I knew that I could stand by and be neutral no longer. Without having to think about it, I spread my angel wings out, and took off skyward. It was when I landed on the ground in a stance that had me down on one knee, right between Momoko and the possessed Yuri and Hinagiku, that I knew that I would have to start quickly explaining myself. Man, Deadpool would have been so giddy from my landing if he saw it, good god no.

It was after I had stood up from my down on one knee stance, and had retracted my angel wings, that Momoko decided to speak up.

"Thanks for the save, but who are you exactly?" she asked.

"It doesn't matter right now wedding peach, I have been sent by Limone and Aphrodite to assist you in your journey, you may call me Angel Bluebell in this form" I said in a confident tone of voice.

"Oh okay, well the more the merrier I guess" Momoko said in response as she halfheartedly laughed, but in a kind way. Man, Momoko really did have a kind heart. I just never got to experience her personality for real. And you can't experience that just from watching the anime, even though I hadn't watched any of the episodes.

It was then that for a short few seconds that Lord Pluie stopped fighting Limone and took notice of the fact that I had intervened in his plans to try and take what he thought was a piece of the Saint Something Four away from that pink haired nuisance

"Oh great, another one of these fools that I now have to deal with, well no matter, I will just have to work extra hard to take care of them both, Jama-p, destroy them!" Pluie shouted.

It was then that I realized that I would need to think fast if both myself and Momoko were going to not only get out of this battle alive, but also rescue Yuri and Hinagiku from Jama-p.

"Wedding Peach, I just had a great idea, you have a way to purify them right, I just so happen to have a way to purify as well" I said to Momoko.

"I understand that, but my attack didn't work when I tried it" She said in a somewhat concerned sounding tone of voice.

"That may be, but what if we tried our attacks together, it might just be the boost we need to purify your friends and win this fight, come on Wedding Peach, we don't really have much of a choice here" I said in a very confident sounding tone of voice in an attempt to reassure her. After taking some consideration, Momoko decided to go with my idea, seeing as how we really didn't have any other option available to us. And with the both of us now taking ready stances, with me brandishing my Sword Of Bluebell at the ready, we then set our plan in motion. As the possessed Yuri and Hinagiku almost made it to us, we then launched our attacks.

"Lovely Operation Tempete!" Momoko said.

"Sword Of Bluebell Devil Purification!" I said, as I swung my Sword Of Bluebell in a left horizontal swing in front of me, as I fired my attack from the blade of my Sword Of Bluebell.

And when both attacks hit the possessed Yuri and Hinagiku at the same time, Jama-p was overwhelmed and escaped from both of their bodies, which caused both Yuri and Hinagiku to collapse. Lord Pluie scolded Jama-p, Jama-p apologized. And with that, they escaped through a portal and back to the Devil World. It was after Lord Pluie and Jama-p had escaped that Limone came down to congratulate the both of us on a job well done, well, he congratulated me more than he did Momoko. This was due to the fact Momoko was still not aware who Limone actually was, whereas I did know. And she was also still getting used to being wedding peach, as was I with being Angel Bluebell.

A little later on, after Momoko and I had returned to our civilian forms, I had pocketed my sword of bluebell, and Yuri and Hinagiku had woken up, Momoko introduced me to both of them, and boy was it a little intimidating. But after we conversed a little bit, we managed to quickly become friends.

Momoko then explained that I would be accompanying them to school as a student and be staying at her house until further notice. Yuri and Hinagiku were somewhat skeptical about it at first, as was I. Seeing as how from what I knew about Momoko, it was very intimidating being in the same house with someone like her. But after some hard convincing from her, and seeing as how I had nowhere else to stay, I agreed.

It was then that I realized what had just happened, not only had I just helped Momoko Hanasaki, better known as Wedding Peach in battle, but I had also just put myself directly in the line of fire. Which now meant that whether I liked it or not, this was now my fight as much as it was hers. From here on out, there was no turning back.