Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dreamers Reality ❯ Meeting Mr. Wakatsuki ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 6

Meeting Mr. Wakatsuki

As JM and I entered the High school we both realized that this high school was way bigger then our own by far and probably had way better teachers then East LA High, which meant we would actusually learn something in this high school. 'Shit' JM though to her self as we walked to the main office quietly. 'Damn' I thought to my self, looking around at all the interesting stuff on the walls which none of it I understood. When we arrived in the main office there were very few students in the office actusually there were NONE in the office just the office staff and a man that was pacing back and forth in front of his office door.

"That must be Mr. Wakatsuki." I said to JM quietly while pointing to the man pacing in front of his office.

"Yep." JM said with a smile on her face.

JM and I stood there quietly until someone finally took notice of our presents, which happened to be Mr. Wakatsuki himself to whom finally saw us standing there with our luggage and kind smiles on our faces.

"You two must be Jade and Akira." Mr. Wakatsuki said.

"Yes, that would be us." I said nicely.

"Please let me get your bags." Mr. Wakatsuki said taking our bags into his office as well as us.

JM and I fallowed Mr. Wakatsuki into his office, which looked a lot like Mr. Wells office back home in LA. Mr. Wakatsuki motioned for us to sit down in the two chairs in front of his desk as he put our luggage down inside of his office.

"It's great to finally meet you two." Mr. Wakatsuki said finally.

"Yes, it's great to be here finally." I said with a smile.

"Yeah, that plane ride sucked." JM said with a yawn.

Mr. Wakatsuki started to laugh since he totally understood what a ten hour plane ride was like. JM and I looked at him in amusement since that was actusually the first time we have heard any laughter since we left home ten hours ago.

"I'm sorry… I just can relate to what you are saying." Mr. Wakatsuki said trying to catch his breath.

JM and I smiled at Mr. Wakatsuki thinking that this is going to be an exciting year for the both of us. As Mr. Wakatsuki started to stand up after catching his breath JM and I were confused as to why, then we saw our new school uniforms hanging from two hangers on the backside of the office door.

"Here are your new school uniforms, I hope they fit." Mr. Wakatsuki said handing us our uniforms.

"They should." I said looking at the tag on the back of mine.

"Yep they'll fit." JM said smiling at Mr. Wakatsuki.

"Good, good and I am expecting you two to wear them tomorrow." Mr. Wakatsuki said in a serious tone.

"We will Mr. Wakatsuki." I said for JM and I.

I didn't really like the uniform but we had to wear it and what was worst the jacket was pink and we had to wear a skirt. 'I hate skirts and pink' I thought to my self as I examined the uniform. 'I bet AJ is coursing right about now, since we have to wear a skirt and a pink jacket' JM thought to herself looking over the uniform with a small smile.

"Will you two tell me a little about your selves." Mr. Wakatsuki asked.

"Yeah, sure what do you want to know." I asked as I looked up at Mr. Wakatsuki.

"What you would prefer to go by or your dislikes and likes." Mr. Wakatsuki said sitting down.

"Well, my nickname is AJ but I'll gladly go by my first name." I said.

"My nickname is JM and just like AJ I'll gladly go by my first name as well." JM said nicely.

"Ok, AJ and JM it shall be unless you say differently." Mr. Wakatsuki said.

"Dislikes the color pink unless it's a rose and skirts in general." I said honestly.

"I'm about the same as my sister." JM told Mr. Wakatsuki honestly.

"That's ok not many girls here like the uniforms either." Mr. Wakatsuki said.

"I have your text books, your locker number and combos plus your class schedule." Mr. Wakatsuki said.

"Do we have any classes together?" I asked.

"Yes, I think so but if not I can change it so you do." Mr. Wakatsuki said nicely.

"Thank you Mr. Wakatsuki but it's not necessary really." I said looking at JM.

"Yeah, we don't need to have every class together." JM said with a smile.

"Let me go get your class schedules and everything else." Mr. Wakatsuki said standing up and leaving his office.

JM and I sat there for only a couple minutes before Mr. Wakatsuki returned with everything that he had told us about. As Mr. Wakatsuki started handing out all of our stuff for our classes, JM and I notice that we had four class hours total and two semesters total as well. JM and I had homeroom with Mr. Hideyoshi, who was also our study hall teacher, together plus English with Mrs. Sasakawa and Science with Mr. Mihashi and our History teacher was the same and so was our Math teacher it's just we had them in different semesters.

"Would you like me to show you around the school?" Mr. Wakatsuki asked.

"Yes, please." JM and I said in unison.

"You can leave your stuff in my office." Mr. Wakatsuki said.

"Alright." I said standing up and putting the stuff I had in my lap in the chair I was sitting in.

"Sounds like a plan." JM said doing the same as me.

Mr. Wakatsuki escorted us around the school showing us were our classes would be and told us not to worry to much about this weeks assignments since we had just arrived today and to mainly focus on getting to know the other students and facility members tomorrow, plus he told us that all the staff was fluent in Japanese and English so that we knew what to expect from our teachers tomorrow morning.

End chapter 6