Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dreamers Reality ❯ Arrival in a New Country ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5

Arrival in a new County

JM and I arrived in Domino City at exactly noon our time, which turned out to be noon Domino time as well, which we thought, was pretty cool. As JM and I got off the plane we went straight for the baggage counter to request our luggage or at least to be able to find our luggage, that in it's self would be a plus.

"Excuse me?" I asked the baggage lady at the counter.

I was really hoping that the lady at the counter could speak English or at least well enough for me to understand because if not JM and I would be totally screwed since her and I didn't know much Japanese except some of the words her and I had learned from my anime and mangas, but I think the words we learned would not help since the only word I could think of at that time was 'baka' and I defiantly knew that would not work. The lady at the counter smiled at JM and I as we waited to find our luggage.

"My I help you ladies?" The woman asked at the desk.

JM and I were really glad that she spoke good enough English for us to understand.

"Yes, we are here to pick up our luggage." I said sweetly.

"Names?" She asked.

"Akira Grace Jackson and Jade Marie Jackson." I told her with a smile.

"Oh yes here is your luggage and apparently there is a cab waiting for the two of you out side." She said.

"Thank you." JM said with a nod.

"Arigato." I also said with a nod.

The woman at the desk was a little surprised that an American knew the Japanese word for thank you and she smiled even bigger at me. As JM and I pick up our luggage we headed for the front doors leading towards the outside world that we have yet seen except only in magazines or on television. A man in his late to early forties walked up to JM and myself with a kind smile.

"Excuse me? Are you two the American foreign exchanges students?" He asked still smiling.

"Yes, are you the cab driver that's going to take us to the Domino High School?" I asked him.

"That would be me. Here let me get your luggage for you." He said taking our luggage.

"Thank you." JM and I said in unison.

"Your welcome." He said putting out luggage in the trunk.

As JM and I entered the cab and a waited the cab driver she and I looked at one another and smiled we had finally arrived in Domino City 'this is going to be totally awesome' I thought to myself as the cab driver entered the cab and started in up.

"My instructions from Mr. Wakatsuki were to take you two to the high school as soon as you guys arrived." The cab driver told us honestly.

"Sounds good, since that is what he told us as well." JM said with a smile.

The rest of the way to the high school was quiet as we rode in the very clean cab that Mr. Wakatsuki had arranged for us to ride in. 'Damn this is so cool!' I thought to my self as we came to a stop in front of a very large building.

"Hey AJ, isn't that Kaiba Corp.?" JM asked me pointing to the large building we stopped in front of.

"Yeah I think so." I told her as I looked at the building.

"Damn he must be really rich." JM exclaimed.

"Yeah, you're telling me." I said as I eyed the building.

"You two will be going to school with the CEO of Kaiba Corp." said the cab driver out of the blue.

"AJ, how much to you bet that they are royal jackasses?" JM asked with a snicker.

"I'm not betting anything cause more than likely your right." I said with a skeptically look.

"True but then again I could very well be wrong." JM said trying to get me to bet on it with her.

"Nope I'm not falling for that this time, JM. I'm not that stupid." I said rolling my eyes.

"Spoiled sport." JM said sticking her tongue out at me.

I had to laughed at my sister she so enjoyed trying to get me to bet with her on silly little things and I always ended up losing and her winning.

"Here you are ladies Domino High School." The cab driver said nicely to us.

"Thanks again, sir." I said, as I got out of the cab first.

"Yes thank you." JM said also getting out of the cab.

The cab driver helped us get our luggage out of the trunk and also told us to be safe and not to get into any trouble with the principle. JM and I waved good-bye to the nice cab driver and headed to the front doors of our new high school, that we would be attending tomorrow morning.

End chapter 5