Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dreamers Reality ❯ Anticipation ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4

Anticipation

JM and I got up very early Wednesday morning to finish getting ready to get on a plane not five hours away. I was rushing through the house in search of my laptop plus JM's laptop as well I finally found them sitting on the kitchen counter fully charged and ready to go plus all the wire and cords we would need were with both laptops, I knew right then and there that mom and dad had somethin' to do with this so I went and searched for them next after I took my laptop to my room and JM's to her.

"Mom Dad?" I yelled through the house.

"We're in our bedroom dear." They both said.

So I walked to my parent's bedroom, knocking first, and waiting for a response from either of them before entering their room.

"It's safe AJ come in." My mother said with a snicker.

As I entered my parents room I heard more giggling 'Hmm, JM must be in here' I thought as I finally saw JM helping our mother with her hair in the bathroom, while our father was putting on his socks and shoes. I shock my head 'It's to early in the morning for this' I thought as JM walked up to me with a huge smile gracing her face.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked JM.

"Nothin' just happy that you and I are going to Domino, Tokyo, Japan together." JM said still smiling.

"I know this is going to be so awesome." I told JM honestly.

All the while our parents were smiling happily at the two of us chatting about what it's going to be like on the plane and how much fun its going to be when we actusually arrive in Domino City plus we get to go see our new school that same day even though it's going to be Thursday instead of Wednesday.

* In Domino City at the high school

Mr. Wakatsuki was extremely excited now that Akira and Jade would be arriving that afternoon around noon there time and noon Thursday in Domino instead of noon Wednesday there time. 'I should probable re-inform the staff of their arrival' Mr. Wakatsuki thought to himself. So Mr. Wakatsuki walked out of his office and into the main office to call the staff for a meeting at eleven o'clock just an hour before the two new foreign exchange students arrive to grace this school with there presents.

"Attention all facility there is mandatory meeting at eleven o'clock in the teachers lounge." Mr. Wakatsuki announced.

After that he went back into his office to finish the paper work for Akira and Jade plus he went and found two bran new uniforms that should fit them just right, so he hoped.

* Back in LA

JM and I were sitting in the back seat of the car waiting to arrive at the airport to catch our flight to Domino City, you could say we were extremely excited to be leaving LA but at the same time you could also say that we were sad to be leaving our friends and family for a year. There was a plus side to all the sad stuff JM and I were together on this journey to a new place and that I was going to be able to see the place were some of the most televised Duel Monster tournaments are held by some guy that owns a gaming company of some sort in Domino City.

"Did you girl remember your plane tickets?" Our mother asked us out of the blue.

"Yes mother we did remember you handed us our tickets as we walked out the door." JM reminded her.

"Oh yeah that's right." Our mother said with a smile.

"Honey they will be fine they have their laptops and they know how to get a hold of us if they need to." Our father informed her.

"Yes, I know dear." Our mother said smiling at him.

JM and I had to giggle at our parent since they were picking on each other and normally it's JM and I that are being missed with by our parents all the time for somethin' or another. Our father soon join us in our laughter and then our mother started laughing. So the rest of the car ride was full of laughter but as soon as we made it to the airport all laughter stopped and we all looked at each other sadly not really wanting to go but at the same time wanting to go. JM and I said good-bye to our parents and told them that we would be home for the Holidays and that we would send them an email when we got the chance to do so. JM and I boarded the plane and waved bye to our parents they wished us the best of luck and told us not to get into any trouble while in Domino City and to listen to Mr. Wakatsuki and his wife and try to help them out around the house if they need it.

"JM this is going to be so awesome!" I told JM happily.

"I know AJ I can't wait till we land in Domino City." JM said happily to me.

"I wonder how long this flight is?" I asked JM.

"Who knows ask the flight assistant." JM told me.

"Alright." I said waving down the flight assistant.

"Excuse me, miss." I said sweetly.

"Yes may I help you." She asked just as sweetly.

"Yeah I was wondering what time we would arrival in Domino City, Tokyo, Japan." I asked nicely.

"About noon Thursday there time which would be noon Wednesday our time." She said.

"Thank you." I told her as she started to walk away.

The flight assistant didn't really respond to me only gave me a short wave of her hand and a smile the size of the moon. JM snorted at the flight assistant as she got out her book that she had planed on reading on the plane I figured I'd do the same so I found my book and started reading it while JM read her book. During the entire flight JM and I read our books or talked or even slept by the time we arrive in Domino we had finished our first book and were about to start the second book.

* In Domino City, at the high school a waiting the arrival of the twins

Mr. Wakatsuki had just finished re-informing the staff of the two new foreign exchange students that would be arriving shortly if they found the cab that he personally sent over to the airport to get Akira and Jade. He hoped that the girls liked it here and had not changed their minds on the flight from LA to Domino because then his wife would be crushed and he really didn't like to see his wife cry.

End chapter 4