Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dreamers Reality ❯ Getting Ready ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3

Getting Ready

JM and I were packing what we s'posed we would need while in Domino City, than again we didn't want to pack enough stuff for a year so we didn't we only pack for like a month since Mr. Wells was told that the people we were to stay with would give us cash as well as our new school uniforms.

"What time are we s'pose to go to the high school to get our stuff?" JM asked walking into my room.

"I don't know JM, I don't know everything." I told her honestly.

"Hey lets go ask mom and dad they might know." JM said proudly.

"Sounds like a plan to me." I said fallowing her out of my room.

When we arrived down stairs our parents were talking to Mr. Wells in the living room about our living arrangement and to whom would be taking care of us for a year.

"Good afternoon ladies." Mr. Wells said nicely.

"Good afternoon." JM and I said in unison.

"You guys will pick up your school uniform from the people you are staying with." Mr. Wells said.

"Ok." JM said with a nod.

"K." I said as well with a nod.

"Good, now lets see what else?" Mr. Wells asked himself.

"To whom are we staying with?" I asked.

"Oh yes… You will be staying with Mr. Wakatsuki and his wife." Mr. Wells said.

"Isn't he the Principle?" JM asked.

"Yes… His wife insisted that you two stay with them." Mr. Wells said.

"Awesome." JM and I said happily.

"Plus they will also have a car for the two of you and they will also have the money that the Exchange program has for the two of you." Mr. Wells said rather out of breath.

"How much are they giving us, just out of curiosity?" I asked since JM wasn't going to ask.

"Nine hundred and fifty a piece, in Japanese money." Mr. Wells said.

"DAMN!!" JM and I both yelled.

"But they are only to give you a hundred dollars every two weeks." Mr. Wells said crossing his arms.

"Hey that's not bad." JM said shaking her head.

"Good, oh and There should be a cab waiting for you at the airport and you guys are to go to the high school first thing." Mr. Wells said standing up.

"Thank you." JM and I said sweetly.

"I must go home now and see what my kids are up to." Mr. Wells said leaving the Jackson family's home.

When Mr. Wells left JM and I went back up to our rooms to finished our packing since it was already Thursday here in California and it was Friday in Domino. Which meant that we would leave this Wednesday and arrive on a Thursday in Domino plus go see our new high school and meet our sergeant family plus get our new school uniforms.

* In Domino City at the Wakatsuki family home

Saying that Mr. Wakatsuki was nervous, was the biggest understatement of the year, he was more uneasy knowing that two American teenage girls were going to be staying in the two spare bedrooms of his home; which he shared with his wife Nadine, who insisted that the two girls stay with them and not with some other family. Mr. Wakatsuki and Nadine didn't have any children of their own so this was to be a very interesting experience not to mention that they were fraternal twin sisters which was good that meant that they didn't look a like and were easy to tell apart.

"Nadine, honey, are you sure about this?" Mr. Wakatsuki, Devon, asked is wife.

"Yes, Devon honey, I'm positive that I want the two girl to stay with us." Nadine said to her husband.

"Alright if you really insist that they stay here." Devon said in a nervous tone of voice.

"Hun, don't worry they are probably going to be angels." Nadine said kissing her husband on the forehead.

"I hope your right, honey." Devon said to his wife.

Mr. Wakatsuki had already informed the staff of the two American girls arrival to there school this coming week and that they were to help them if they needed it. Mr. Wakatsuki was also happy that his school was an English speaking school as well as a Japanese speaking school, which would make in easier on the American girls plus on him. But he was mad at himself he didn't get the girls full names just their nicknames so he was planning on calling Mr. Wells and asking him, so he did.

"Hello?" Ask a female voice on the other end of the line.

[Hello, may I please speak to Mr. Wells this is Mr. Wakatsuki.] Mr. Wakatsuki said.

"Yes hold on." The female voice said.

[Thank you.] Mr. Wakatsuki said nicely.

"Hello?" Mr. Wells said.

[Hello, Mr. Wells this is Mr. Wakatsuki how are you?] Mr. Wakatsuki asked.

"Oh, hello. I'm doing good and your self?" Mr. Wells asked.

[Good. I was wondering what are the girls' names?] Mr. Wakatsuki asked.

"Akira Grace Jackson and Jade Marie Jackson." Mr. Wells said.

[Thank you, you never told me their real names.] Mr. Wakatsuki said.

"Oh, sorry about that I had forgotten." Mr. Wells said with a chuckle.

[It's quiet all right. Well I had better let you get some rest. Thanks again.] Mr. Wakatsuki said.

"Alright good night." Mr. Wells said hanging up the phone.

Mr. Wakatsuki was now fully content knowing that the girls now had real names to go by and was surprised to find out that the girls had names that were close or being Japanese names instead of the nicknames he was given at first upon receiving word of there coming to Domino City High School.

* Back in LA at the Jackson family home

JM and I were still packing when dinner was ready and then we still had to do some packing after dinner, I know what your think how many bags are you two taking? Well I'm taking at least three and JM is also at least taking three as well plus we have our laptops. JM was helping me shut one of my bags when she decided it was time to ask a new question.

"So, AJ you taking your Duel Monsters cards?" JM asked me with a grin.

"Yeah what do you think is in this bag?" I asked her with a laugh.

"I don't know the kitchen sink!" JM said sarcastically.

"Nope don't have any room for it." I told her trying not to smart off.

"No seriously is that what's in here your Duel Monster cards?" JM asked me seriously.

"Yes JM that is what is in that bag plus cloths to keep them safe." I told her.

JM just shock her head at me and left my room to go jump in the shower and get ready for bed. I was tired but I still needed to jump in the shower. 'JM you better not take an hour' I thought as I started to gather my pajamas and all the other stuff I'm going to need.

End chapter 3