Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dreamers Reality ❯ Why do I feel strange? ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 13

Why do I feel strange?

Seto finally arrived at his mansion several minutes after he had dropped AJ and JM off at Mr. Wakatsuki's house but not before he kissed AJ for the first time. 'Why did I kiss her I don't even like her that way' Seto chided himself for showing his emotion to someone other than Mokuba. 'I can't have feeling towards AJ she's just like every other girl here in Domino City' Seto told himself as he got out of he car. 'Yeah but she's not she's different from all of the girl's entirely, and you know it' Seto's mind scolded him several times. As Seto entered the house he sighed today just wasn't his day and hopefully Mokuba wanted to spend some quality time with him, who of course always wanted to spend time with him.

"Seto?!" Mokuba hollered from the living room.

"Yes, Mokuba it's me." Seto said entering the living room.

"Your home early, big brother." Mokuba said standing up and hugging his big brother around the waist.

"Yes." Seto said smiling down at his little brother.

Mokuba smiled up at Seto 'I'm happy he's home with me' Mokuba thought as he let Seto go and returned to the couch with Seto.

"So what do you want to do, Mokuba?" Seto asked sitting down on the couch with Mokuba.

"How about we stay home and watch movies." Mokuba suggested.

"Sounds good to me." Seto said liking the idea.

"Awesome what do you want to watch first?" Mokuba asked.

"I don't know you chose." Seto said laying back in the couch.

Mokuba got off the couch and headed to the movie cupboard where all the movies were located. Mokuba searched through all the movies and found several that him and his brother hadn't watched in a while plus he also found one that had never been opened before. When he returned to the couch Seto was snickering at him because he had an armload of movies and was having great difficulties keeping them from all falling to the floor.

* Back at the Wakatsuki house

I had just walked into the house and came face to face with JM who had a huge grin on her face.

"So did you have fun kissing Kaiba?" JM asked slyly.

"JM, why you…" I said as I chased JM into the living room.

"What are you two doing?" Nadine asked coming out of the kitchen.

"AJ kissed Seto Kaiba!" JM said catching her breath.

"What?!" Devon asked coming down stairs.

"JM?!" I said breathing hard.

"Is that true?" Devon asked.

"Yes." I said standing straight.

"Oh that's wonderful." Nadine said happily.

All three of us looked at Nadine like she was crazy but then again so were we. I was still trying to catch my breath while JM and Devon snickered at Nadine who was smiling happily about the news.

"So are you two dating?" Nadine asked.

"No." I said honestly.

"You aren't?" JM asked acting shocked.

"JM?!" I said looking at her strangely.

"What? What did I do?" JM asked innocently.

"I know you better than that. Plus you're not that innocent." I said giggling.

"True." JM said also giggling.

JM and I fallowed Nadine and Devon into the kitchen to help with dinner. 'I still can't believe that I kissed Seto Kaiba of all people' I though to my self as I cut up some vegetables for the stir-fry Nadine was planning.

*Back at Kaiba Mansion

Mokuba and Seto sat on the couch watching movies and eating pizza most the night until Mokuba fell asleep against Seto's chest. 'He's sound asleep. I'll take him up stairs to his room then I'll come back down to clean up this mess' Seto thought as he gathered up Mokuba in his arms and headed up stairs to Mokuba's room.

"Seto?" Mokuba groaned.

"Yes?" Seto asked gently.

"I love you, big brother." Mokuba said hugging Seto before he went back to sleep.

"I love you too, Mokuba." Seto said kissing his little brother on the forehead.

Seto walked out of Mokuba's bedroom and headed back down stairs. When he arrived down stairs in the living room the mess he was going to clean up was completely done. Seto sighed in relief that meant he didn't have to clean up and he him self could go to bed.

End chapter 13