Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dreamers Reality ❯ Dreaming of you tonight ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 14

Dreaming of you to night

Seto headed back upstairs to his room to grab the things he would need to take a shower before he went to bed that night, so he would be clean for school tomorrow morning. After Seto had everything he needed he headed to his personal bathroom and started the water while he undressed. Seto sighed 'I shouldn't think of her it's wrong of me to think of AJ as mine when she is not even aware that she is' Seto thought to himself as he got in to the shower.

"Why am I so attached to AJ?" Seto asked himself as he reached for the shampoo.

"And why can't I stop thinking about her?" Seto asked himself as he rubbed the shampoo in to his hair.

"Ugh." Seto groaned.

Seto hated feeling vulnerable especially to someone he just met today. Seto continued to take his shower thinking of anything but AJ of course that didn't work AJ was on his mind constantly. Seto turned off the water and got out wrapping a towel loosely around his hips so that it hung delicately around him as he headed to his room to finish getting dressed. That night Seto had a very HOT dream that entered him and AJ alone.

*Seto's dream sequence told in Seto's POV*

I walked into the local dance club, Chaos Realm, by myself not really knowing why I was there in the first place. Then I spotted her, AJ, she was dancing with Bakura and Tristan to a fast pace version of one of the ending themes to Inuyasha, the song sounded like a remixed version of Dearest so I knew the song rather well especially since I myself actusually liked the show Inuyasha. None of AJ's or JM's friends saw me until AJ looked up and made eye contact with me. As AJ approached me she was wearing a pair of tight flared blue jeans with a light blue and white halter-top that was backless. When she finally arrived to stand in front of me she seemed rather surprise to see me.

"Hey Seto, I didn't know you were coming here tonight." AJ said innocently.

"Nor did I." I told her honestly.

"So do you want to dance?" AJ asked me.

"Umm… I can't dance." I said lying.

"Oh." AJ said sadly.

"Ah, I'm sorry AJ I lied I can dance." I said ashamed that I lied to AJ.

"It's cool, but still do you want to dance or not?" AJ asked giggling.

"Yeah I'll dance with you." I said letting AJ guide me to the dance floor.

I was super surprised when AJ willingly started dancing seductively with me to a song I didn't recognize right off the bat to be 'JC Chasez She's blowin' me -up with her love-' but by then I was busy trying to figure out how in the world AJ knew how to dance the way she was with me of all people. Then a song I did recognize came on 'Cloud Age Symphony theme to Last Exile' came blaring through the speakers near by where AJ and myself were dancing.

"Having fun, Seto?" AJ asked pushed her back against my chest.

"Ah uh." Was all I could say to her answer her.

"I'm glad." AJ said sliding down my body.

I thought I was going to scream she was arousing the hell out of me and I don't think she was intending on it but when she realized she did she giggle and did it again this time much slower than the first. I moan feeling my self harden just by the act alone she giggled again this time it was by my ear.

"Is Seto having problems?" AJ asked innocently running her hand down my chest.

"Gods yes." I moaned wanting more.

"Really now?" AJ asked coming in front of me and leaning against my chest.

"Yes." I told her honestly wanting needing more from her.

"Good." AJ whispered into my ear seductively as she started to nip at my neck.

"AJ?!" I moaned finally realizing where we were.

"Mmmm." AJ asked her hand finding its way to the back of my neck.

"We can't do this here not at the club." I said breathlessly.

"But we're not at the club we're at your office." AJ said unbuttoning my shirt.

I finally opened my eyes and sure enough we were in my office on the couch, AJ was straddling my waist unbuttoning my shirt with one hand while the other was behind my neck rubbing lightly trying to get me to tilt my head to the other side so she could get better access to my neck with her mouth. I gladly did as I was urged to do so and when I did she started to suck and nip at my neck finally she found the one place that drove me crazy my pulse point. All the while I'm getting even more aroused as hell and she's not doing anything to make it go away all she's doing is making it bigger with every nip and suck she does on my neck.

"AJ." I moan thrusting my hips forward to let her feel my need for her.

"Easy there Seto not just yet." AJ said seductively as the hand that was on my neck started to head south.

I gasped feeling AJ's hand on my arousal lightly squeezing and rubbing me through my pants that were several times to small and getting smaller with each touch. AJ giggled again this time mere inches away from my face, she had an innocent grin playing across her face as she continued to palm me through my jeans.

*End Seto's Dream Sequence*

Seto awoke gasping for breath and sweating plus was completely aroused by the simple yet torturing pleasure AJ was inflecting on him in his glorious dream.

"I need another shower." Seto said to himself as he got out of bed and head for yet another shower.

"A cold shower." Seto said looking down.

"Make that a very cold shower." Seto said stripping yet again that night.

When Seto got out of the cold shower he was no longer aroused as hell but was back to normal he then decided to take a warm shower to get warm again so he wouldn't catch a cold and end up missing school and work just because he had a very arousing dream. Seto went back to bed since he had school tomorrow which also meant he would see AJ again he sure as hell wasn't going to tell her about his dream, that was for sure.

End chapter 14