Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Millennium Dark ❯ 00 - Prologue - The End ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yo! Welcome to `Millennium Dark'! This is my first non-one-shot YuGiOh fic, and it features me, and my fellow hikaris and yamis from the `Millennium Dark' forum ^^. Heya to ya'll!
 
Anyways, first note. I'm British so I use different spellings to you Americans out there. Second note, the YuGiOh characters may NOT make an appearance in this. I haven't decided yet, but they're probably gonna just be mentioned.
 
Well, enjoy the fic and review please!
 
Millennium Dark
 
Prologue 00 - The End
 
“Come on Dagmar!” A black haired girl called out behind her to another girl, this one with spiky black hair and blonde tips. In front of them both ran a blonde girl, panting like a dog.
 
“I'm running as fast as I can. I'm a slave not a thief, Akila!” The one called Dagmar yelled, sweat pouring down her face as she hurried to catch up with the two others.
 
“Less talk, more run!” The girl in front panted. Tears were falling down her face.
 
They ran out into the desert. They kept running and running, not stopping at all. They could hear horse behind them, neighing and tromping through the fine sand. Yells and calls of the Pharaoh's guards could be heard not far behind them. They all knew they had to keep running.
 
And that they did. The satchel on the blonde girl's back was heavy and banged against her back. The sword around Dagmar's waist kept slipping and falling down.
 
Soon, the guards gave up, leaving the three girls to keep running out to an oasis. One they all knew from their childhood, and one that held many memories in its clear crystal water.
 
The blonde girl collapsed by the water's edge, and greedily gulped down the cool liquid, like a dehydrated jackal would.
 
“That was close.” Akila panted, falling on the floor and leaning against the tree, relishing the shade.
 
“Too close.” Dagmar added, taking the belt off that held her sword. The sword itself was beautiful. Made of pure gold, the handle was studded with a few jet stones, and the blade was made of silver, and engraved with the Eye of Horus near the handle.
 
“I hate that Pharaoh.” The blonde added to that. She sat a bit further away from the water now, and was getting out a medium sized book, with a solid gold cover. The cover was studded with for sapphires, one in each corner, and the Eye of Horus in the middle. Taking out a black quill, the blonde began to write in it.
 
“Me too, damn sexy though, Shadow, I've got to admit.” Akila smirked, taking a drink from the flask that had just appeared next to her.
 
“I don't think so. He's just highly amusing.” Dagmar said, also taking a drink from a flask that appeared out of no-where.
 
“I still can't believe what he did!” Shadow suddenly screeched, slamming her book shut, with the quill as a bookmark. “Doing that the Marik and Bakura! How could he?!” Tears streamed down her face again, clouding her bright blue eyes.
 
“I know, Shad', I know.” Dagmar said, going over and embracing the taller (yet younger) girl.
 
“Maybe it would all be better if we were to just seal ourselves.” Akila said, looking over at the younger two with her crimson stare. The other two stared back, Dagmar with her grey-green eyes, Shadow with her icy blues.
 
“Yeah, we have nothing to live for anymore. Bakura and Marik were sealed, all our families are dead.” Shadow said mournfully, “There's nothing left. And we'd all be sent to Ammit when we'd die anyways, since we've been so bad.”
 
“I agree.” Dagmar said, standing up, “Do you still know the spell, Akila?”
 
“Unfortunately I do.” Akila sighed. She had been there when Marik and Bakura were sealed, and the chant had stuck in her head, however much she wanted to forget the image of their pained faces. She had managed to free herself in time before she was sealed, and had managed to warn Shadow and Dagmar.
 
All three of them stood, their items in the centre of their circle. As Akila yelled the words to the ancient chant, they all remembered the day they had stolen them. They had been with Marik and Bakura in the palace. Dagmar was a slave nearby, and had helped them sneak in on the condition she could tag along. Shadow was Bakura's mini-side-kick so of course she came too. And Akila was the one that had dragged Marik along with the promise that he could borrow her swords for his and Bakura's next heist.
 
They had gone in with the intention of causing chaos for the priests and servants. They had come out with the Millennium Items.
 
In a flash of light, and three screams, the three Egyptian girls were sealed into the three Millennium Items.
 
Five thousand years later, they are awakened with the soul intention of causing chaos, and bringing darkness…
 
----
 
So what do you think? Like it? Not like it? Tell me!
 
Read and Review please!