Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Millennium Dark ❯ 00 - Prologue 01 - Shadow's Begining ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fwee! Second prologue! This is how me and my hikari met. She came up with idea, not me!
 
Btw, want to join the Millennium Dark forum? Then go to http:// millenniumdark .50webs. com/ (No spaces)
 
Okiday! Read please!
 
Millennium Dark
 
Prologue 01 - Shadow's Beginning
 
Keshia walked out of the Hallen Private School, yanking off her jumper as she went. Finally it was half term.
 
Quickly dashing to her dad's green car, she looked forwards to a long week on the computer.
 
“Fun day?” Her dad asked, not looking at her as he started the car.
 
“Not really.” Nothing more was said as Keshia took her long hair out of it's binding.
 
The drive home was silent except for the radio Keshia wish she could turn off. It had broken when her mum and dad had an argument over which station to listen to.
 
Keshia's dad dropped her off at home before driving off to work. He was an Egyptologist, and the only thing Keshia was interested in was the stuff he brought home.
 
-
 
“No! Yuki is hotter!” Keshia yelled at her computer before furiously typing her reply. “Silly Motoko and his Ryuichi obsession.”
 
Keshia pouted, minimising the screen and opening up a Duel Monsters website. “Oooo, tournament!” she grinned, before her computer bleeped, announcing that `Motoko' had replied. “Wanna know why? I'll tell you why?” She muttered under her breath as she typed.. She clicked send.
 
Then her screen froze.
 
“Nooooo! I had unsaved work!” The dark-skinned girl wailed. “Evil bitchy computer!” Pouting even more she rebooted the computer.
 
As she did so, a book on the shelves by the computer desk caught her eye. It was gold and pretty thick. “Oooo, shiny.” Keshia breathed , easing the heavy book from the shelf.
 
The cover of the book was solid gold, and set in with a few gems, and in the centre was the Eye of Horus. Opening the book at a random page, she set the book down on the desk and tried to read it. It was in some ancient language, but Keshia saw her father's handwriting down the sides of the page.
 
Keshia read it. “Damn the Pharaoh, how could he do what he did? I mean, Bakura and Marik were good people! Dammit, just because he didn't like them didn't give him the excuse to seal them in the Ring and Rod!” It seemed to be a diary of some sort, but she couldn't read the rest of the page as her father had only translated a bit of it.
 
The black-haired girl flicked through some more pages, coming to rest on one that her father had translated a lot of. It seemed to be a chant of some kind. “Ah what the hell.” Keshia said to her self, and read aloud the chant.
 
“No more chains
No more binds
Set the darkness free
Light and dark
Dark and light
Bound forever in eternity
Free the darkness
Let loose the night
Control your fear
For you are my light!”
 
There was a huge flash of white light, and Keshia dropped the book with a yelp as she fell to the floor. The lights in the room flickered, as did the computer screen.
 
Just as soon as it started, it was over. Keshia was silently thanking whatever god was listening that neither of her parents were home.
 
Keshia was still on the floor when she heard a voice. “Aaah! Finally I'm outta there! Gah, my back is killing me.” Peeking over the office chair, what she saw startled her.
 
There, standing next to the table with the crappy plant her mum liked, was a tall, lightly tanned, blonde girl, dressed in a short-ish cream dress and loads of gold jewellery. The girl's blonde hair was wild, and as she turned to look at Keshia, the dark girl could see haunting blue eyes that also looked like they could read your soul. “You the one that freed me? What's your name?” She asked, “I'm Shadow.”
 
Standing up and moving the chair out of the way, Keshia said, “I'm Keshia.” She was slightly intimidated by the girl that towered over her slightly.
 
The blonde, Shadow, looked her over before launching herself at her. “Sankyuu so much for fweeing me!” Keshia didn't know what to do. “So I guess you're my light then!” Shadow said upon letting go.
 
“Light?” Keshia was confused, then remembered what Motoko had told her, about Misao. “Light's weird. How about just calling me your hikari?”
 
“Even better!” Shadow cheered. “Hiki-kari!”
 
Keshia had to laugh at the girl's childishness.
 
-
 
Good? Not good? Review and tell please!
 
Oh and to the bitch that said that this was a mary-sue fic. GO TO HELL! I HATE mary-sues! You are just stupid and thing you're so all-knowing and good! Fuck off and go to hell!