Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My One and Only... ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

[[--------:> @ <:---------]]

 

Ok this is not the self insertion version. Why? You may ask...BECAUSE THEY DELETED THAT!! : (
So now, I'm gonna put the Yu-Gi-Oh characters in instead of you. So sorry..last time I was half way though the self insertion version story but...they delected it...damn it!

CYOA's are not allowed anymore : (

Oh well...this will be...almost the same as the last version. But at least you'll find out what happens. ne?

It's all good.

* * *

Tea turned around the corner and hid behind a large marble column, and stopped to catch her breath.

"Stupid! Stupid!" She whispered to herself."Why'd I go through with this stupid ass dare!!"

.: Flash Back :.

"Tea I dare ya ta go into the palace of da Pharaoh!!" Said a teenage boy with blonde hair.

Tea glared.

"Joey are you nuts?! Everyone knows that it's suicide to go inside and just...snoop around!" Tea shouted nervously.

"What are ya? Chicken?!" Mocked a teenager with literly pointed brown hair.

"Tristan! Joey! Why do I have to go in?!? You should be man enough to do it yourself!!" Tea snapped.

Joey gave a teasing smirk. "But tea, the thing is...if YOU don't go in..."

"...We'll spray you with lemon juice..." Tristin finished off.

Tea gave the two taller boys a sad look as they laughed and called her names.

"Leave her alone you dorks..." Said a cold femine voice.

"Ditto!" Called another voice, but belonged to a young man.

Tea, including Joey and Tristan, turned to the source of the voices.

"Leanne!! Zack!! Stay outta dis!" Joey yelled as he shook his fist the the two.

Leanne only glared at Joey and Tristan. "Wheather Tea goes into the Pharaoh's palace or not is HER choice, not yours to make."

Leanne was considered the bravest in the whole village and the wisest. Basically she was the leader of Kinna Village.

Zack, who stood behind Leanne. Is the best blacksmith in the village. He played an important role, making the wepons ofcourse.

"But it's a dare!! Come on Leanne!" Tristan tried to argue but failed miserbly.

"I don't care!!-" Leanne was cut off.

"Leanne...it's ok..."

"What are you saying Tea?" Leanne asked quietly.

Tea smiled as she put a cloak around her body. "I'm gonna go! And prove I'm no wussy!!"

"Yeah, but...why?" Zack asked raising an eyebrow.

"I dunno...I guess you can say...'To Find My True Self'."

"Huh?!"

Leanne sighed. "Fine. But if you die...don't come running to me..."

"She can't run to you if she's dead..." Zack stated but Leanne just glared back at him.

Tea jumped onto her horse and kicked its sides. Heading off to her destination.

.: End Flash Back :.

Wow. Remembering whatTea had said made her sound abit corny. I mean REALLY corny.

...wait a minute! If she was to come here for a dare...what does she get out of it?! What is she to do once she's inside!? DAMN YOU JOEY AND TRISTAN! BAKA!!

Tea began to curse in her head for...awhile...

Tea was so caught up in her violent thoughts she didn't realize the two gaurds were coming her way!

"Shit! Shit!" She paniced.

A hint of gold caught her eye. A golden door! Cool!

Tea quickly but quietly ran over to the beautifully decorated door and ran inside carfully closing it behind her with a *click*

"Safe at last..." Tea sighed.

The room was...gorgous! Silk sheets! Super king sized bed! Everything!

Tea just couldn't help but jump onto the bed feeling the comfyness invite her in more. She layed down, placing her head on the deep purple slik pillow.

Total Heaven...

And Tea difted off into a peaceful sleep.

"..."

* * *

I hoped you liked it. Please R & R!!

 

~ * ~

<< Character Profile >>

 

Name: Tea Gardner

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 101 lbs.

Blood Type: AB

BirthPlace: Japan

Birthday: July 12th

Eye Color: Blue

Hobbies: Hanging with her friends. Anything fun.

Favorite Thing: "That's a seceret."

Dislikes: Perverts, Freaky people.