Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My One and Only... ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

[[--------:> @ <:--------]]

Here's the next chappie! R & R!

 

* * *

 

~ Tea's dream...? ~

The sound of drops of water rang into Tea's ear.

"Water...?"

Tea slowly opened her eyes. "Water? But I'm..-" Tea's eyes were now fully open.

It was dark out, the moon and stars starred down at the earth. Tea stood in the middle of a small lake surround by tall desert trees and red flowers.

"Where am I? And...how can I stand on water?" Tea's voice echoed.

"Your dreaming..." A voice called back.

"Dreaming? But this seems all too real...wait! Who are you?!"

A dark figure appeared behind Tea. Tea swished around and starred face to face with...herself?

"Your me?"

"Yes..." The Tea look-alike simply said.

It was true. She looked exactly like Tea. But seemed...darker...

"Wait! I've heard stories similer to this situation right now! The girl in the story, dreams and sees herself inside the dream, and the other sellf is trying to warn her that something is gonna happen! And she keeps having the same dreams and-" Tea gasped. "Is something going to happen?!"

She nodded.

"What?! What's going to happen?!"

"Your worst nightmare...will soon become a reality..."

"Huh?"

~ End dream ~

Tea tossed and turned on the bed she layed upon. "What's going to happen?.muf...WHOA!!" Tea turned and then...fell off the bed, landing on her ass first.

"Owie..." She whined holding her butt.


"Enjoying yourself I see..." Chuckled a masculine voice.

Tea froze and remembered she had dozed off...while she was still in the Pharaoh's palace!!! Oh no!! She was caught! Now she'll get punished! Or worse!! Be killed or-or...BECOME SOMEONE'S BED WHORE! Nooo!!

Tea shut her eyes. "Please don't kill me!! I didn't mean any harm at all!! I'm so sorry!!"

No reply.

Tea slowly opened one eye, to look at violet ones. She opened both eyes and starred at a young man in front of her.

He had red, black, and blonde in his hair. And in the shape of a starfish too. Gorgous violet eyes and a nice even tan with a well built body too.

Yes, he was very handsome indeed.

The man spoke up inching closer to her. "My...what a beautiful young lady here. Never seen you around before."

"Well...I...was..."

He kneeled down to Tea's level. "But tell me this...What are you doing in my chambers?"

"Your chambers?" She whispered.

"I'm sorry...I didn't introduce myself. I'm prince Atem." He said kissing her hand.

Tea blushed.

Wait a damn minute! Did he just say...PRINCE?! Tea's eyes widened. Prince? I was sleeping in the...the...

"Ahhh!!" Tea paniced raising her foot in between his legs.

"AHHH!!" Prince Atem yelled back, falling over.

With all the screaming a young girl came running into the room.

"My Pharaoh!!" She called.

She had long black waist length hair with raspberry eyes. But never mind how she looks, the moment she had entered the room she pulled out a sword.

~ * ~

<< Character Profile >>

Name: Prince Atem

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 145 lbs.

Blood Type: A

BirthPlace: Eygpt

Birthday: Janurary 1st

Eye Color: Violet

Hobbies: "Umm...being Pharaoh?"

Favorite Thing: Oasis

Dislikes: People who try and hurt ones closest to him.