Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My One and Only... ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

[[--------:> @ <:--------]]


* * *

"My Pharaoh!! What's wrong!?" Called the girl with raspberry eyes, framed with long black hair.

The girl eyed Tea and gave an evil glare.

"Why do I get the feeling that she doesn't like me very much... "

"If this wench is giving you problems, I'll dispose of her right here and now." A smirk curled on her rosey lips. "If that is your wish, My Lord." She said nicely as she pulled a silver sword out of it's case.

"Ah...Rei..." Atem started.

What's up with this girl? Could she be some kind of jealous girlfriend or something?? A girlfriend who whats to rip Tea in two?!

Tea's stomach twisted into a knot.

"Ah...no..no it's ok Rei. She's a fine women. Really." Atem said with a smile. "She...is REALLY good, that I uh...couldn't help but make loud moans..."

The girl named Rei raised an eyebrow and slowly put her sword back into it's case. "I see...so sorry for...interupting..." Her face turning abit red.

Rei bowed and quietly shut the door behind her.

Tea blinked not once but twice. "What was that all about?! Was she your girlfriend or something??" Tea questioned wanting an answer.

"Ah no...she's one of my faithful servents..."

"Then why'd she turn all red?!"

"She thought you were a pleasure slave..."

"Oh that's it?.......WHAT?! A PLEASURE SLAVE?!? SHE THOUGHT WE WERE--" Tea was...kinda speechless.

No wonder he said those weird things. But Tea couldn't imagine herself...argh! SO wrong!!

Tea shook her head, and was awfully red in the face.

"Why...why am I blushing? It's not like I like him or anything...I don't even know him. Well except that he's the Pharaoh of Eygpt." Tea thought.

"Ahem..." Atem called. (Haha! Atem! Ahem! hehehe! OH GOOD GOD!! I was laughing like a little school girl!)

"Let's go..." Atem said grabbing her hand.

Tea shut her eyes. "What?! GO?? No! I'm can't! I'm too innocent!!"

No reply.

"Oh no...he's gonna tie me up and have his way with me..." Tea thought with her eyes still closed.

"We're here!" Atem called out.

Tea slowly opened her shappire orbs, to find herself in a large light pink marbel room, with two other girls inside.

Ah! A four-some?! Is this guy some kind of sicko?!?

"Get her cleaned up and all dolled up for my party." Atem said.

"Yes. She's in good hands my Pharaoh." One girl said.

Atem smiled at Tea and turn on his heels, walking out of the room. Leaving Tea with the two girls.

"Well...I...ummm..."

"Hey Tea! Long time no see!" The other voice said as they both stepped out of the shadows.

"Mai?! Serenity?! Is that you?!" Tea ask with her jaw hitting the floor.

"That's right hun!!" Mai said with a wink.

Serenity ran up to Tea and cupped her hands with her own. "Tea! I missed you so much! How's my brother? And Tristan, Zack, and Leanne??"

"They are the same as always!" Tea chuckled, seeing how Serenity missed her brother and the others.

Mai and Serenity were chosen to serve the Pharaoh three years ago. Ever since then...they haven't met eye to eye.

"Well! Let's get started!" Mai announced.

"Start what?" Tea ask sheepishly.

"Get you ready for the party silly!" Serenity said with a smile.

"P-party?!"

~*~

<< Character Profile >>

Name: Mai Valentine

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 105 lbs.

Blood Type: AB

BirthPlace: Japan

Birthday: May 25th

Eye Color: Violet

Hobbies: "Being pretty!"

Favorite Thing: A certain blonde boy.

Dislikes: "Annoying twits."