Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My One and Only... ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

[[--------:>@<:---------]]

Here's the next chapter! Sorry I took so long...been lazy lately...

 

* * *

 

"SUPER MAI DEATH SCRUB ON BODY! VERSION 4!!" Mai yelled before bringing down the pink spunge in her hands down onto Tea's back and began to painfully scrub Tea.

"OW!! Mai!! Cut it out!!" Tea shrieked.

"If you wanna get clean then shut up!!" Mai said.

"You'll end up scubbing me down to the bone! Or end up killing me with your crazy cleaning skills!!"

"Where are you going?!" Mai asked.

"Away fro you!" Tea said, trying to crawl away.

"Oh no you don't!!" Mai then jumped on Tea, preventing her from escape.

"Serenity!! Help me!! Please!!" Tea begged.

"Oh me. Oh my." Serenity smiled with a sweatdrop.

* * *

Rei walked down a case of stairs leding her down to the duller and dimmer part of the palace. The raven haired girl opened a wooden door with a barred window, and entered the room.

She looked around the room and saw many men chained to walls, their bodies covered with their own blood. the scent of death and blood was thick.

Rei had entered the touture chambers.

Continuing to examine the room, she eyes came to a stop at a figure on the floor. She gave out a sigh and walked over to the figure on the ground and poked it.

"Marik. How long do you plan to sleep?"

"Argh..."

Pieces of broken glass were scattered all over the floor and around Marik.

"What happened here?

"Well..er...two prisoners have ecsaped..thoses punks...Ryou and that Duke person." Marik said as he sat up rubbing his head.

"Hmph...well...don't worry about those two. They won't get too far anyways." Rei spoke and got up and left was about to leave the tourture chambers.

"But I think you should get ready for this 'party' because it's gonna one hell of a night..." She said with a smirk, then turned from Marik and left.

* * *

Tea looked into the mirror and at Serenity's and Mai's work. She wore a long silky white dress with off shoulder sleeves. Gold braclets, necklece, ankle braclets, and small gold hoop earrings.

"Wow. Nice job guys. Painful but cool..."

Mai slapped Tea in the ass making Tea yelp in surprize. "Tea you look hot!"

"You think so?"

"Tea you look sooo pretty! Almost like a goddess standing before us!" Serenity said with starry looking eyes.

"Well...thanks!"

"Come on! Time to party!" Mai yelled and pulled Tea along. "Coming Serenity?"

"Well...er....I'll meet up with you two later...I've....got something to do..."

"Umm...ok..." Mai and Tea nodded.

* * *

Serenity walk down the halls and came to a stop at a room and entered it. "Hey! How are you feeling?" Serenity asked.

"I should be asking YOU that." A sweet femine voice said back with a smile.

"Kisara...I'm sorry..."

The girl named Kisara had pale skin and shappire blue eyes framed with long blue hair. She smiled.

"No...you shouldn't be sorry Serenity...you saved my life..."

.: Flash Back :.

"Ahh!!!" Kisara screamed as the back of someone's hand connected to her right cheek and sent her tumbling to the cold hard floor.

"You bitch! I WILL obtain the power that sleeps within you..." A deep voice growled.

"What the hell are you doing?!" A young man came running followed by Serenity.

"Seto!-"

"Akunadin! Get away from Kisara!" Seto yelled with much anger in his voice.

"No...I kill this wench..it's just what she diserves..." Akunadin's golden eye began to glow. He was gonna kill Kisara in front of Seto's eyes!!

Serenity didn't even think, she just ran toward Kisara. And used her own body to shield the blue haired girl.

.: End Flash Back :.

"I have no regrets..." Serenity smiled. "Come on Kisara! Let's go to the party! You diserve some fun after all you- I mean we've been though."

Kisara nodded.

* * *

"Bakura!! You won't escape this time!"

"Anika...you really think I'll give in so easily? Ha!! I think not!" The thief yelled

[ Anika means : Very beautiful in african.]

Anika. A girl with ruby-red eyes framed with short red hair. It's very rare to find an Eygption with RED hair...

The red headed girl held her red spear close, then charged at Bakura. But he was too fast and jumped back. The theif let out an evil chuckle as he disappeared into the darkness of the night.

"Coward..." She spat out.

~ * ~

<< Character Profile >>

Name: Serenity Wheeler

Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 99 lbs.

Blood Type: B

BirthPlace: Japan

Birthday: September 24th

Eye Color: Hazel

Hobbies: Relaxing, Dreaming.

Favorite Thing: Her older brother.

Dislikes: Dangerous people.

~* Bonus! *~

Name: Kisara

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 103 lbs.

Blood Type: Unknown

BirthPlace: Eygpt

Birthday: April 18th

Eye Color: Blue

Hobbies: Playing with cats.

Favorite Thing: High Priest Seto.

Dislikes: Akunadin.

 

 

 


 

clas