Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shin Neo New Sawatari ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]
"My Duel Academia (MHA x Yu-Gi-Oh) - Chapter 1
(This is a quirkless AU, but do expect magic mixed with technology. I mean it's Yu-Gi-Oh so duh.) For as long as he could remember, Izuku Midoriya has always loved duel monsters and wishes to be the best. However, he lacked the skills or finances to...

Talking: Hello

Thinking: (Hello)

ENTER THE HERO

*knock* *knock*

???1: Izuku wake up!

Izuku: *groan*

*BAM!!*

The boy named Izuku jumped up as the door to his room was kicked open. Stood there was a beautiful woman with a curvy well build body with a smile on her face. 


Oops! This image does not follow our content guidelines. To continue publishing, please remove it or upload a different image.
Nana: *smile* Hehe, oh stop being a scaredy cat. Now get up or you'll be late!

Izuku looked over to his clock that haven't gone off yet and his eyes widened.

Izuku: *shocked* It's only 7:00!

Nana: Yep.

Izuku: The exams don't start until 9:30!

Nana: Well yeah but sign-ups start at 8:30, so hurry and get ready! Your mother is already making breakfast.

Izuku: It's a good thing he got sent to that prep school. But I will be better, I'm not the same "Deku" as before...*nervous* I think.

After brushing his teeth and taking a shower, he headed downstairs to see his mother Inko Midoriya cooking. 


Oops! This image does not follow our content guidelines. To continue publishing, please remove it or upload a different image.
Inko: *smile* Morning sweetie!

Izuku: *smile* Morning mom.

Inko: *smirk* Let me guess, grandma.

Izuku: Uh-huh.

Nana: What, I had to make sure he was ready for his big day. I just know you're gonna do great.

Izuku simply nodded before they noticed the nervous look on his face.

Inko: *sad* Still thinking about that day?

Izuku: Y-Yeah a bit, it's just...You don't expect someone you looked up to tell you that you couldn't be a pro.

Nana: Hey come on forget about him that fool didn't know what he was talking about. Plus you have a new "hero" now don't you?

Izuku: *smile* I-I'm ready, I just have to s-show them what I can do.

Inko: *smile* That's the spirit, now eat up you can't duel on an empty stomach.

Izuku nodded and ate his breakfast, once he was done he jumped into Nana's car and they drove to the entrance exam to get into U.D.A. one of the best schools to learn to become a pro duelist. The school was originally created by Seto Kaiba however soon other countries made their own duel academies to try and compete with it but it always stayed on top. Every year it holds an exam to get into the school, first is the written exam which you need a 60 to pass however the most important part is the practical exam in which you show off your skills. If you lose here you automatically fail and won't be able to take the exam again until next year or be put in the general studies if you passed the written exam. 

Timeskip

After a while they made it to the school, it was ginormous Izuku couldn't help but be amazed.

Nana: Alright we're here.

Izuku: Right thanks, grandma.

Izuku got out of the car but before he could get out he couldn't move as Nana held him back before he could get out.

Nana: *smile* Aren't you forgetting something. Where's my goodbye kiss!

Izuku: *blush* W-W-What!? Grandma, I'm not a baby anymore!

However, he soon regretted saying that as Nana dropped her smile and had a dark aura around her.

Nana: *sinister* Hoo~ since when did you start talking back, are you saying you're too good to give your dear grandmother a kiss goodbye!

Izuku: *scared* N-No.

Nana: *sinister* Well...I'm waiting~

After being embarrassed and kissing her goodbye Izuku made it to the sign-ups.

Nana: *glare* I'm gonna kill Toshinori when I see him.

Location: Duel stadium

Inside the stadium, many duels were going on different rings, the exam worked like this the examinees will duel and an instructor in a duel. The instructors will use basic starter decks with slight modifications enough to be a challenge but standard enough to beat. We see one duel going on where a bob-hair girl is struggling in her duel.


Oops! This image does not follow our content guidelines. To continue publishing, please remove it or upload a different image.
Ochaco Uraraka

Deck: Galaxy 

Ochaco: *worried* (Oh man, come on I can't lose like this!)

We take a glance at the top where the two recommendation students are looking over the others.


Oops! This image does not follow our content guidelines. To continue publishing, please remove it or upload a different image.

Oops! This image does not follow our content guidelines. To continue publishing, please remove it or upload a different image.
Momo: Her playstyle is pretty sloppy if I do say.

On the other side, we see a spiky-haired blonde boy sitting with a group of his "friends" for what he calls sizing up the competition. This is Katsuki Bakugo or as kids from his old school would call him, the resident dick head. Unlike Izuku, Katsuki grew up better than most. His mother is a model and his father a fashion designer, because of this he was able to get better at DM than most his age and would pick on Izuku for not being good to the point he bullied him.

Cronie1: Man not much talent here right Bakugo?

Cronie2: I'll say, I think the only ones that might be a problem are the recommendation students.

Katsuki: Tsk, they're just a bunch of extras that got lucky, they just haven't faced a real duelist.

Female student: You're the best Katsuki, you beat your instructor in record time and didn't lose any life points!

Katsuki: *smirk* That's why I'm gonna rule this school, I aced the mock exam, just watch I'll be the most famous, riches duelist that ever lived!

Cronie1: Hey isn't that Midoriya?

Katsuki:...What!?

And sure enough there he was the one person he hated more than anyone in the world...For a really stupid reason.

FS: HA! What's that loser doing here, don't tell me he's trying out!

Cronie2: I bet he came here just to embarrass himself.

FS2: Ugh look at him, he hasn't changed at all.

Katsuki: *mad* That damn Deku! I told him not to try! I'm gonna beat the shit out of him!

*BONK!*

???: Will you shut the hell up, I can hear you all the way from the other side!

Katsuki: *mad* Oh great what are you doing here!?

Yu: *smile* Sure anything for a fan.

Katsuki: Tsk, why would you want something signed by this bitch?

While they argued Izuku found a seat where he could see the duels. He was excited to see all the different cards, one duel caught his attention and it was a tall boy with glasses using an F.A deck. He had two monsters on the field but his opponent has a Vorse raider and neither of his monsters was strong enough to take it down.

Iida LP: 2300 Hand:3

Instructor LP: 2400 Hand: 4

Instructor: Well what will you do, if you don't do something now I will finish you my next turn!

Iida: *hand chop* Forgive my rudeness sir, but it is unprofessional to consider the duel finished before I make my move! Now I tune lv 3 F.A dragstrip darling with lv 4 Hang on mach! I synchro summon lv 7 F.A Dawn Dragster in def mode!

Dawn Dragster: DEF: 2000 ATK: 0

Instructor: *confused* You summoned a monster with zero Atk?

Iida: That's where my monster's special ability comes in! Its atk is equal to its lv x300, since Dragster is lv 7 its atk is 2100!

Dawn Dragster: ATK: 0+2100

Instructor: Even so, you summoned it in def mode it can't attack!

Iida: That's why I activate the spell F.A. test run!


Oops! This image does not follow our content guidelines. To continue publishing, please remove it or upload a different image.
Iida: With this, I can change the battle position of one F.A. monster I control and then destroy one card on the field! I'm destroying your Vorse raider!

Instructor: What!?

Vorse Raider gets destroyed as the vehicle monster ran it over before turning around.

Iida: Not only that Dawn dragster's ability activates when an F. A. spell/trap is activated I can increase its lv by one meaning its attack goes up to 2400! Now Dragster attack him directly!

Instructor LP: 0

Winner: Tenya Iida

Instructor: Ugh, as expected from Ingeniums younger brother. Congratulations you have passed and earned 23 points.

Iida: *bow* Thank you kindly, sir!

Back in the stands with Izuku, he was mumbling to himself about Iida's skills.

Izuku: *mumble* Wow amazing, I have never seen anyone handle a machine deck like that. Most machine users tend to try and overpower their opponent, I wonder what else he has, he synchro summoned which is one of the more difficult summoning methods to master so he must have more in it.

???: *happy* You did it Toru!

Hearing a loud voice cause him to stop as he turned to his right and saw two girls there, one with hot pink hair and tan skin the other with short, wavy chartreuse hair, with pink specks.


Oops! This image does not follow our content guidelines. To continue publishing, please remove it or upload a different image.

Oops! This image does not follow our content guidelines. To continue publishing, please remove it or upload a different image.
Toru: Heck yeah now we've both passed! We're sure to get into the dueling course!

Mina: *smile* I even saw someone from my old school Kirishima won!

Izuku: (They must have already taken the test. I wonder what cards they use?)

Ochaco: I guess they got into the school too huh?

Izuku looked to the left and saw Ochaco sitting next to him and quickly blush that a girl was sitting next to him.

Ochaco: *smile* Hello.

Izuku looked next to him to see if she was talking to anyone else before looking back and pointing at himself.

Ochaco: *giggle* Yes you silly! I'm Ochaco Uraraka, nice to meet you!

Izuku: *blush* I-I-I'm I-Izuku M-Midoriya!

Ochaco: Hey did you take your exam yet, I got done with mine not too long ago, *blush* I was pretty nervous.

Izuku: *blush* N-No I haven't I was just um watching the other students.

Ochaco saw who he was watching.

Ochaco: Oh yeah I've heard of him, he's Tenya Iida. I heard he was one of the top students at Somei Private Academy.

Izuku: *shocked* Whoa, I heard that school only has the best of the best!

Ochaco: Yeah and I heard he scored in the top ten out of everyone during the written exam.

Mina: Wow really? I barely passed.

They look over and see Mina and Toru had walked toward them. If he wasn't a nervous wreck before he was now, he's never had good experiences with girls. Most of the time they would call him plain looking or weird, it didn't help that some picked on him because they wanted to impress Katsuki.

Toru: That's because you guessed on every question.

Mina: *mad* Hey you only got higher because you picked C for everyone you didn't know!

Toru: *smile* Anyway I'm Toru Hagakure the loud one is my bestie Mina Ashido.

Mina: Hey how's it going!?

Izuku: *blush* H-Hello.

Ochaco: *smile* Hey!

Mina: So have you two won your duels?

Ochaco: I have but Midoriya here hasn't. He's pretty nervous about it.

Izuku: *whisper* That's not the only reason.

He thought no one heard him however Mina did.

Mina: *smile* Really then what else is?

Izuku: *nervous* H-Huh, oh i-it's nothing!

Mina leaned in closer seeing how nervous he was she could tell what it was and decided to tease him a bit.

Mina: *smirk* Come on you can tell me, I don't bite...Much~

Izuku looked away, his face red as a tomato, as he tried to hide his blush with his arms.

Mina: *smirk* Do we make you nervous Mi-do-ri-ya~.

Izuku: *blush* Um well uh, em!

???: You there!

They hear someone yell and turn to see Iida pointing at them, more specifically Izuku.

Izuku: M-Me!

Izuku looked down embarrassed, however, Mina was not having it neither were the other girls.

Mina: *mad* Hey what's your problem!? He's not bothering anyone!

Iida: *serious* He is being a distraction, even when I came up here I could hear his muttering, it's a distraction for the other participants!

Toru: *mad* You're the only one complaining about it! And nobody was paying him any attention until you said something.

Announcer: Will participant Izuku Midoriya come to the stadium, I repeat Izuku Midoriya come to the stadium!

Hearing his name Izuku quickly got up running to the stadium almost tripping on his way there.

Izuku: *sad* (Dang it, why do I always have to cause problems! Now I look like a total idiot in front of them.)

Up in the teacher's viewing room, we see many teachers and instructors looking over the students.

Nezu: Looks like we have a good batch this year.

Nemuri(Midnight): I'll say, some still need some improvements but I'm sure we can shape them up~. *annoyed* But why did you hire that girl?

Nezu: Now now Midnight, I know you two don't see eye to eye but try to control yourselves.

Nemuri: *sigh* Yes sir, so who's left?

Cementos: Our last one is Izuku Midoriya. Doesn't really have a good record from what I'm seeing on his profile. Sure he scored 98 on the written exam but his duel record is terrible.

Aizawa: Then drop him.

They turn to see a hobo-looking man with a scarf around his neck with long black hair. This was Shota Aizawa a notorious teacher who is known for expelling students he says don't have potential.

Aizawa: He doesn't have the potential so he shouldn't even be in the dueling course.

Nemuri: *mad* What are you saying at least give the kid a chance! You can't just drop him without him trying!

Aizawa: There's no point, he's gonna lose anyway.

???: I agree with Aizawa.

Everyone turned to who said it and it was a buff man with blonde hair and green eyes, this was Toshinori Yagi one of the most famous champions duelist in all of Japan.


Oops! This image does not follow our content guidelines. To continue publishing, please remove it or upload a different image.
Anan(13): Come on not you too All Might!

Toshinori: I'm sorry but I have faced this young man in a duel before, and though he knew how to play, he didn't have the skill to pass.

Nemuri: *mad* Still you can't just let him not try out, remember you're supposed to have unbias opinions!

Aizawa: I'm not saying he can't enter I'm saying just put him in general studies, that's it. I'm telling you this kid has no potential.

???: Sometimes I think you forget you weren't always this skill, Aizawa.

The next person to speak was another tall blonde wearing a military-like blue uniform. This was the vice-principal Vallian Crowler.


Oops! This image does not follow our content guidelines. To continue publishing, please remove it or upload a different image.
Crowler got up and headed for the arena.

Aizawa: Where are you going?

Crowler: If it will stop your whining I will personally test the boy however, should he beat me not only is he in but he will also be in your class.

Aizawa: And if he loses?

Crowler: *smirk* Then you'll get that extra raise you keep bitching about.

Aizawa: *smirk* Deal.

Crowler started to walk to the arena thinking about the boy.

Down at the arena, Izuku stood there shaking like a leaf, he didn't know he was the last participant so everyone would be watching him. He looks towards the crowd and saw the one person he didn't want to see, this got him to calm down a bit as he could finally show him how much better he's gotten. With the girls, they saw how nervous he was.

Ochaco: *worried* Poor Midoriya, so many eyes are on him.

Toru: Yeah I hope he does okay.

Mina: *glare* He would be fine if a certain "someone" didn't act like such a jerk.

Iida: *shocked* What, are you saying my scolding made him even more nervous than he already was!?

Mina: *deadpan* What do you think?

Girls: *sweat drop* So serious.

With Katsuki's group

Cronie1: Looks like it's Midoriya's turn, time to watch him fail.

Cronie2: How much do you want to bet he's still using the same lame deck he always used.

Back in the arena Crowler made his way to the other side and faced the boy.

Crowler: Well now looks like you're the last one.

Izuku: Y-Yes sir.

Crowler: No need to be so nervous my boy, now here are the rules for the exam, all you have to do is reduce my LP to zero. You will be scored based on how many points you have left as well as bonus points for how fast you win and how well you duel are we clear?

Izuku: Yes I understand.

Crowler: Now then, looking at your record I would say you're a terrible duelist, but I want to personally see what you can do. Though I noticed that for your senior year, you never dueled anyone, why is that?

Izuku: *blush* W-Well no one wanted to duel me, said it would be an easy win.

Crowler activated his duel vest while Izuku activated his green duel disk.

Izuku: Wow that's one of the state of the art duel vest! Not only is it light but also easy to maneuver!

Crowler: Then how about I give you a first-hand demonstration of how it works. Are you ready!?

Crowler/Izuku: Duel!

Round 1

Izuku LP: 4000 Hand: 5

Crowler LP: 4000 Hand: 5

Crowler: I'll go first and since I'm going first I can't draw, so for now I summon Ancient Gear Hunting Hound in atk mode!

AGHH: ATK: 1000 DEF: 1000

Crowler *smirk* And when it's summoned I can deal 600 points of damage to my opponent!

The hound opens its mouth and fires at Izuku.

Izuku LP: 4000-3400

Izuku: Ugh!

Crowler: Oh but I'm not done! I activate hunting hound ability since it's on the field I can fusion summon without having to use polymerization! I fuse AG Hunting hound with the two AG Golems in my hand to fusion summon Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem!

UAGG: ATK: 4400 DEF: 3400

The giant hulking machine towered over the boy.

Izuku: *shocked* Not only did he deal me damage but he also got out a powerful monster, amazing!

With teachers

Aizawa: *glare* That's not one of the issued decks.

Nezu: Yes it looks like he's using his own personal deck.

Nemuri: *mad* Why do you care you were gonna drop him remember.

Back to the duel

Izuku: It's my turn, I draw!

Hand: 6

With students

Cronie2: Ha I knew it!

FS: Even now that loser is still using that lame deck!

Mina: Wow cool he's using heroes!

Toru: Yeah but, his monsters are not nearly strong enough to take down that golem.

Iida: Maybe but the hero archetype can be tricky, you'll never know what they'll do.

Duel

Izuku: I activate Stratos's ability once per turn I can add one hero monster from my deck to my hand! I add Blazeman to my hand. Next, I play the spell double summon with this I can normal summon again so I summon E-Hero Blazeman in attack mode, and with his ability, I can add Polymerization to my hand.

Crowler: (Here it comes!)

Izuku: I activate Polymerization and fuse Stratos with Blazeman to fusion summon E-Hero Great Tornado!


Oops! This image does not follow our content guidelines. To continue publishing, please remove it or upload a different image.
Crowler: Not bad but still not strong enough!

Izuku: I know that's why I activate his ability when he's fusion summoned he cuts the atk and def of all monsters my opponent controls in half!

Crowler: *shocked* It does what!?

UAGG: ATK: 4400-2200 DEF: 3400-1700

Izuku: Next I activate E-Emergency call, with this, I can add one E-Hero from my deck to my hand I add E-Hero Neos to my hand!

Students

Momo: What!?

Iida: But how does he have that card!?

Ochaco: Hold on isn't that one of the rarest hero cards there is, I thought it was a one-of-a-kind!

Katsuki: *mad* Where the hell did that useless Deku get that!?

Yu: Hey now that I look at him isn't that the kid that you use to play with before you became a huge dick?

Katsuki: Shut up skank!

Yu: *mad* What was that!!?

Duel

Izuku: (I could do more but I should be careful in case he has something else) Battle, Great Tornado attack his UAGG! Storm blast!

Great Tornado release a blast of wind hitting the golem in the chest as it starts to explode and crumble to pieces.

Crowler LP: 4000-3400

Crowler: Not bad I actually felt something, but don't think it's over my golems ability activate! When it's destroyed I can special summon 1 Ancient Gear Golem from my graveyard!

From the rubble, a mechanical arm reaches out before the golem rises from it.

Izuku: I guess I was right, main phase 2, I activate fusion recovery! With this, I can add back polymerization and a monster that was used for a fusion summon! I add back Stratos! I'll set one face down and end my turn.

Students

Ochaco: Amazing he beat that monster with ease!

Iida: Maybe but his opponent was able to get out another monster just as strong. But it's strange, there is no way a test deck would be this powerful.

Toru: Wait you're saying that the instructor is using his own personal deck!

Iida: That would seem to be the case.

Duel

Round 2

Izuku LP: 3400 Hand: 5

Crowler LP: 3400 Hand 2

Crowler: My turn draw!

Hand: 3

Crowler: First I activate the field spell Geartown! 

When he set the spell a bunch of different buildings appeared around them.

Crowler: With this, we can both now tribute summon ancient gear monsters with one less tribute! Though I'm guessing you don't have any do you? Well since I control an ancient gear monster I can special summon ancient gear from my hand! But it won't be around for long as I tribute it to summon another AG Golem!

AGG: ATK: 3000 DEF: 3000

Izuku: Oh great now he has two of them.

Crowler: Battle, I attack Great Tornado with my first Golem! Mechanized Melee!

Izuku: AAH!

Izuku LP: 3400-3200

Izuku: I know that I can't activate any spells/trap cards when you attack but that doesn't mean I can't do it after! I activate the trap Hero Signal! When a monster I control is destroyed I can special summon a lv 4 or lower E-Hero from my deck! I summon E-Hero Shadow Mist in def mode!

Shadow Mist: DEF: 1500 ATK: 1000

Crowler: Hmph it doesn't matter I'll attack with my other golem and when it attacks a def position monster it deals piercing battle damage!

Students

Mina: What's piercing battle damage?

Iida: It's when a monster deals the difference between atk and def points as damage, shadow mist has 1500 def and AGG has 3000 atk.

Toru: *shocked* So Midoriya will take 1500 points of damage!

Duel

Izuku: AH!

Izuku LP: 3200-1700

Izuku: I-I activate Shadow Mist ability! When she's destroyed I can add a Hero monster from my deck to my hand! I add Lady Heat to my hand!

Crowler: Hmph, I end my turn.

Students

Cronie1: Damn I can't believe Midoriya lasted this long.

Cronie2: Yeah last time we saw him he could never pull moves like that.

Katsuki: Psst Please that Deku's gonna lose, now that he's losing the duel he's gonna start overthinking and screw up like always!

*BONK!*

Yu: Stop being an ass for five seconds and just watch!

Duel

Izuku: (This is it, I have to win this turn or at least get rid of his monster.) Here goes I...Draw!

H6

Izuku: (Got it!) First I summon Stratos back and with his ability, I add E-Hero Ocean to my hand. Next, I activate polymerization and Fuse Ocean and Neos to create one of my favorites! This is it, my hero, I fusion summon E-Hero Brave Neos!


Oops! This image does not follow our content guidelines. To continue publishing, please remove it or upload a different image.
Crowler: *shocked* Brave Neos!

Izuku: Now for every hero monster in my graveyard he gains 100 atk, I have 5 so he gains 500 atk!

BN: ATK: 2500+3000

Crowler: (Interesting let's see if this new Neos can defeat my golems).

Izuku: Next I activate the equipped spell Favorite Hero and equipped it to BN! Now battle!

Ochaco: *shocked* Already!

Aizawa: What is he up to?

Izuku: Now that the battle phase has started I can use the effect of Favorite hero! It lets me activate one field spell directly from my hand or deck, I choose the field spell Skyscraper!

As he activated the card it got darker as huge skyscrapers appeared over the machine town.

Izuku: Now for the other effect, the equipped monster gains atk equal to its original def!

BN: 3000+5000

Iida: G-Good show! Now his monster is more than enough to take them down!

Izuku: Now BN attack his AGG, Brave Force!

BN's fist glows with blue energy as it flew to the golem and punches right threw its chest.

Crowler: AAAHHH!!

Crowler LP: 3400-1400

Izuku: I'm not done, next I activate the other effect of Favorite Hero! Now I can send it to the graveyard and BN can make a second attack!

BN: ATK: 3000 DEF: 2000

Katsuki: AHAHAHAHA! Stupid nerd did he forget how his own card works!

Toru: Hey isn't that a bad thing? His monster is weaker now

Shoto: (Skyscraper only works if your opponent's monster is stronger. So why would he send it to the graveyard? Did he make a mistake?)

Toshinori: That fool what is he doing?

Izuku: Next I activate the quick spell Double Hero Attack!

Crowler: What's that!?

Mina: But if he does that, Brave Neos will lose 100 atk!

Iida: No that's a good thing!

Momo: Now the effect of Skyscraper will active.

Izuku: Now BN attack his other golem! And with Skyscrapers effect, he gains 1000 atk when he battles a stronger monster!

BN: ATK: 2900+3900

Crowler LP: 1400-500

Izuku: Now you're wide open! Go Great Tornado attack him directly!

Crowler LP: 500-0

Winner: Izuku

Silence, that's all there was for a moment before everyone starts to cheer besides you know who.

Izuku: *shocked* I-I did it. I won!

Crowler: Yes you did my boy congratulations, you passed the final with 17 points earned. You'll see your bonus points when you get your final score in the mail.

Crowler walked up to him and held out his hand.

He then walked away not saying anything else.

Nemuri: Geez what a sore loser.

Hizashi: Yep that's Shota for you.

Nezu: (Amazing, I see why Jaden gave him that card now.)

With the bullies they couldn't believe what they were seeing, Izuku the worst duelist they have seen actually won.

Cronie1: N-No way that just happen?

Cronie2: I-It has to be a fluke right!?

Katsuki: *mad* That bastard! Who told him he could win and where the fuck did he get that card!? He's gonna tell me everything right now!

Katsuki was going to go after him however, Yu grabbed him into a headlock.

Yu: *mad* Oh hell no! Now I see what aunt Mitsuki was talking about, you're not going to do shit! Come on I'm taking you home!

Katsuki: Agh you bitch! Let me go before I kill you!!

*BONK!*

Yu: *mad* Shut up already! Ugh, I can't believe I have to deal with your sorry ass for the next three years!

Bullies: *sweat drop* (Yep they are definitely related.)

Timeskip two weeks: Midoriya Residents

Inko: Izuku it's here! It's here!

Nezu: Hello there Izuku Midoriya! First I want to start by saying congratulations on passing both the written and practical exams. For the written test, you scored 98/100 and for your practica,l you scored 17/40 bringing your total to 115. Now, this would be more than enough to pass but you also got bonus points from your duel. Let's see here, 3 points for dealing 2000 points of damages at once, 3 points for fusion, and 5 for a comeback victory! So your final score is...126 congratulations welcome to your duel academia.

Izuku sat there in amazement, he made it, he actually made it into his dream school. He beat the nay-sayers.


Oops! This image does not follow our content guidelines. To continue publishing, please remove it or upload a different image.
Inko: *crying* My baby made it!!

Nana: *smile* I knew you could do it!

Both of them hugged their son/grandson, as they celebrated his achievement. Izuku smiled as this was the start of his new life.