Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shin Neo New Sawatari ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]

The Enslaver

by Tokinada

Aigami always had the desire to dominate others, to rule over them, but he couldn't do so at his world, so when a deity offers him what he always wanted, he accepts right away. Watch as he build his HAREM of women from all across the multiverse, one world at a time. May contain: Slavery, BDSM, Harem, Violence, etc. Evil Protagonist. Please REVIEW. :) OC.

Original source: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13633252/1

Chapters: 10

Words: 38761

Exported with the assistance of FicHub.net

Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter 10
next chapter chapter list

Chapter 1

As the title implies, this story will have plenty of slavery as Aigami creates his harem? If they don't want to? Well, that's too bad for them. If they do want to join? Even better!

So if you are not into the whole slavery and harem, then this is probably not your story!

In this chapter we are still at the Naruto world, DxD elements will come later on.

This is just a bit of an introduction, next chapter will be a lot more action packed, trust me.

The main character will be a sadist, and it's in his nature to dominate others. And he will do so with his two new abilities granted to him by a deity. For the confirmed HAREM members, go down to the author notes!

Please DO LEAVE REVIEWS, even if you're just flaming i would like to read you! :)

With that out of the way…

Disclamer: I don't own Naruto, High School DxD or any other series that i decided to add to this fanfic. Bla bla bla, you know how this goes silly!

It is hypothesized that the desire to dominate, master, and exploit people develops out of a child's feelings of being helpless and isolated in a hostile world.

Domineering behavior is interpreted as an attempt to achieve security which is self-defeating because of its effects on others.

Individuals with strong needs to dominate others are described as lacking self-esteem and a sense of identity.

He recalled reading something like that somewhere, and if you asked him, he had never read such a pile of bullshit.

He desired to be in control, to rule, to stand over others and bend them as he pleased, that was the kind of man he was. But not because of some lack of self-esteem, neither to find some sense of identity.

He did it because it felt right, when he stepped over people and ruled over them it felt like he was alive, it was like he was born to do so.

Unfortunately for him, his world didn't allow him to do so, the modern world with no supernatural powers would never accept a guy like him.

He felt out of place, like he didn't belong in that world, luckily for him, a deity agreed.

It was then that Aigami was ripped out of his world, being bestowed the chance to impose his will onto anyone in the Multiverse, and he was going to do just that.

A lightning bolt fell, striking the ground with such force it destroyed anything near it.

Inside a crater created from the explosion, a boy who appeared to be no more than fourteen years was kneeling inside of it.

"Hahahaha…" The boy laughed, electricity suddenly sparking from all around him. "Yes, this is it, this is power!"

He stepped out of the hole, eager to explore this new world.

That deity didn't lie to him, he could tell with just a glance that this wasn't his original boring world, he could feel some strange sort of power in the air.

"So i truly am at a new world." Talking to himself, he took a second to scan his appearence.

He was looking pretty much just as he remembered himself to be, his blue hair fell all over his back, as two bangs frames his face.

His skin was pale, so much so that you would think he had just escaped from some grave.

And his two golden eyes seemed to shine in the forest he was at, piercing through the darkness of the night.

"The question is, in which world am i?" The deity had told him there were an infinite amount of worlds, even the wildest of imaginations couldn't possible hope to grasp even the surface of them.

"There doesn't appear to be anything special about this forest." He noted. "I was told i would be sent to a world i recognized but…"

And just like that, he saw something out of the corner of his eye.

A mountain, more precisely, a mountain with heads carved on it. And no, he wasn't talking about Mount Rushmore, what he saw was…

"The Hokage's Mountain?" Disbelief was written all over his face, had he just landed in the Naruto World?

'This could be a bit tricky.' He thought, but instantly shacked that idea out of his mind. 'No, with this power i've been granted even this world is within my grasp!'

And so, he walked straight to the Hokage's Mountain, a smirk adorning his face.

"Well then, i think the position of Hokage would be a nice first step." His smile only grew at such a thought, oh all the possibilities.

A day later.

He had underestimated just how hard it could be to travel through the forest, it took him an entire day just to get to the gates, and by the time he got there it was almost the evening.

"Name?" The gate guard he recognized as Izumo asked him, as he lazily picked up his pen in order to write his information.

"Aigami." He simply answered, his face completely blank as he watched the chunnin write all his data.

"No clan?" He asked, as he noticed Aigami didn't add a surname.

"No, just a traveler who's interested in visiting the Hot's Springs." That was his cover, at least. His true motives didn't need to be heard by such a boring guy.

"Oh, looking for Konoha's famous Hot Springs?" The other guard, Kotetsu asked with a knowing smile.

"Yes, i've heard many good things about them." Forcing a smile on his face, he tried to appear like a friendly traveler to the two chunnins.

"I hope they live up to their reputation!" Kotetsu said, he seemed happy to have anything to distract him from his boring job.

"That would be all, Aigami-san." Izumo suddenly said, as he finished writing all his information.

'Just like that?' Aigami was honestly surprised, how was it so simple to get inside one of the Hidden Villages? Still, he didn't waste even another second and walked past the Gates, finally arriving to Konoha.

… It had been a few hours since he arrived, and he still didn't know exactly what to do, perhaps it was finally time to try his ability?

Not one for wasting his time, he decided he might as well give it a shot.

The deity had bestowed upon him two new abilities, which if used correctly would allow him to rule over this world.

The first one was perhaps the straightest forward, its name was 'Steal'.

The name was pretty straight forward, it allowed him to steal anything from a person, as long as one of the following two conditions were fulfilled:

1) The person was incapacitated, or unable to resist to 'Steal'.

2) The person willingly allowed them to use 'Steal' on them.

That was his first ability, and it was just as overpowered as it sounded.

Provided he met any of the two conditions, he could not only steal any unique ability from any person, but it also worked with basic stats.

What did that mean, exactly? He could steal a person's strength, taking it all to himself.

Of course if he did such a thing that person would be rendered nothing but a vegetable, unable to even lift a single finger.

And stealing and ability meant that the other person would lose anyway to access that ability forever.

His second skill was a bit more complicated, he was allowed to access his own dimension, and he could take anyone there as long as he touched them, whether they liked it or not.

He was going to use both of those skills right now, and he had just found a suitable prey.

His eyes turned almost predatory as he entered an alley, it was already well past 2 AM, so the streets where mostly cleared.

With the notable exception of one single drunk civilian who was stumbling as he walked from one side to the other, almost falling as he did so.

'Perfect.' Aigami thought, this was just what he needed, this would allow him to try both of his skills.

With that in mind, he waited till the drunk man stepped a bit too close to the alley he was hiding at, and the very moment he did so, he jumped on him.

"What the!?" The man screamed in alarm, but any other words he was about to say where suddenly stopped when he and the person assaulting him disappeared.

"Welcome…" The boy watched as the man stumbled backwards, painfully falling to the floor. "To my own world."

Aigami had an amused grin plastered all over his face, clearly enjoying the fear in the man's eyes as he panicked watching his surroundings.

They both where surrounded by pure white, this 'world' was literally pure white all around them.

"Wh-what… Where am i!? What did you do, you creep!?" The man roared, his fear now replaced by sudden anger.

"You're at my world, i apologize for the lack of decoration but i couldn't bring myself to arrange anything before our meeting!" His smile only grew larger as he walked closer towards the man, his fists closing as he did so.

"Now then, it's time for you to sleep!" And with that, he launched his fists at the fallen man, leaving a few last words as he did so. "Forever, that is."

He punched him again, and again, and again, even one last time to be absolutely sure he was done for.

When the man stopped moving, he knew he had won.

"Hahahaha…" He laughed, a devilish smile on his face. "So weak, so easy!"

He couldn't believe it, he had just repeatedly punched that drunk man, and just like that he had defeated him.

He watched with curiosity his own fingers, covered in the blood of the man he had just killed.

Was it weird that he didn't feel bad at all for killing a person? Maybe, but then again this was a necessary step for his plans so in his eyes he did nothing wrong.

He placed one of his bloodied hands on the corpse right in front of him, and muttered one single word.

"Steal." And just like that, he felt it.

Energy assaulted his body has he felt himself grow stronger, his muscles growing ever so slightly.

This was the true power of steal; he had just made all that man's strength his own.

This may not seem like much since his victim was just a civilian, but it still had a significant effect on him.

If we tried to scale his power, that man was probably a 6, (10 being a strong civilian) and Aigami was an 8.

Now, after using steam on him, that '6' was added onto him, 68= 14, meaning he had almost grown twice as strong just by doing this.

That might not seem like much, but if he were to do it again and again… Well, then he would be strong enough.

Strong enough for what, you may ask?

To enslave them, of course, to take what he wanted from this world and make it his own.

His eyes shined for a second, feasting on the view of his first victim.

This world was going to belong to him, one way or another.

End of chapter 1.

So, yeah, Aigami is not a good guy, lol. I'll now answer a few questions that you may or may not have right now.

Q: Is Aigami going to travel to other worlds too?

A: Yes, he will. For now, he's going to stick into the Naruto world but i've the DxD world and many others in mind.

Q: What's Aigami's quest?

A: Basically he will take whatever he finds interesting from a world with him, be it an object or a person, he doesn't care. Will he build a harem? Yup, some willingly and others not so much, he's a villain after all. Slavery is not beyond him.

This fanfic WILL contain sexual scenes with tons of kinky stuff, so if any of you wants any particular fetish added just say so. And of course if you want anyone to be added to his harem also feel free to do so, and also add if you want her as a slave or not!

The ones who WILL be on the harem for now are.

1- Tsunade, because… Do i really need to tell you why?

2- Tenten.

3- Hinata or Konan, i haven't decided yet.

4- Anko.

5- Rias (later on)

6- Akeno (later on)

If you want anyone added just say so. Feel free to leave any reviews, even if it's just hating i believe there's always something to take from every review.

previous chapter next chapter chapter list

Chapter 2

Woah, didn't expect so many reviews right away, thank you guys! I took my time reading all of them and i was quite pleased with your thoughts on the story, so i guess i should also take my time to answer to them.

Giblenator: Thanks for the review! I actually loved the suggestion, i'll be sure to add them, though i'm unsure if i should do so with the three of them, hmm… Answering to your question, i just felt like there wasn't enough evil protagonists in this site, and certainly not many who are actually interested in a harem so, why not give it a try?

Sloth Origin: I like how you think! I certainly could add her, like i said in the story there's infinite possibilities so even if there's no Naruko in this world, there might me many where she actually exists. So yeah, eventually we will get her! Thanks for the review!

jmtxam: Yeah, i thought about that too but since i have seen many stories with similar categories be just fine then i'm hoping that won't be the case.

killerhot80: Woah, that's a loooong review man! So, i know the fact that the protagonist is an OC might be a 'no no' for many of you guys but since i included it in the summary i felt like it was pretty clear.

So yeah, it's unfortunate that this isn't your cup of tea but you can't please all of your readers i guess. Have a nice day!

Graugt: I'm sorry to hear that, hope you find another story more fitting to your taste!

Smiling Guy: Listen buddy, unless you're dumb enough to skip the story's summary, then it should've been pretty clear that this story had an OC. This IS the corresponding section, it's a crossover, you just don't like the fact that the protagonist is an OC, like in many other stories here. Have a nice day!

Roze the Shining Dragon Knight: Seriously guys, the damn summary makes it pretty clear, it's an OC, don't like it? Don't read it then, jeez. Anyway, have a nice day!

Shadic21: Definitely going to add at least one of those two! Maybe both. I'm glad you liked the story!

Azii: Woah, i had totally forgotten about Samui, thanks for the reminder, i'll be sure to add her!

Victory8174: i've a few stories where Naruto does something like that, maybe at a later date i'll upload them.

Chapter 2.

"Please, don't, i have a brother! The man shuddered, as he saw what couldn't be anything else but a demon approach him.

"Do you now?" The blue haired boy asked him, his head tilting slightly to the side. "Good to know, i'll get rid of him after i'm done with you."

"No, don't harm him! Anything but that!" He was begging now, falling to his knees as he tried to plead to this demon in human form.

"Much better!" The boy praised him, clapping as he did so. "After all when you beg, you should do so on your knees!"

"So you won't…" He tried to ask, but was stopped when he felt a knife stab him right through his neck. "Guguaah!"

He tried to say something, but was unable to, as he choked on his own blood.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, his devilish smile only growing as he watched the man bleed out. "Of course i'll kill him, can't afford to take any chances."

The last thing Asahi Tanaka saw was a pair of shining golden eyes, who took pleasure as death claimed him.

'Did he finally croak?' Aigami asked himself, as he watched the floor slowly being painted in pure red.

"Oh well, now it's time to wait for his brother to arrive, meanwhile…"

Placing his hand on the dead body, he muttered one single word. "Steal."

His eyes seemed to shine even more, as he felt himself grow even stronger.

'A few more and i should be good to start hunting a few genins, although that will surely get some attention onto me.' He thought, as he cleaned his blood tainted hand with the man's clothes.

It had already been four days since he had arrived at Konoha, and he had killed six people since then.

"Ah, i guess it's seven now." He reminded himself, remembering he had just killed another one.

Suddenly, he heard the handle of a door being opened, and he added in a whisper. "About to be eight."

Eight, that was the number of civilians he had killed so far.

Right now he was staying at a hotel for a few nights, which costed him two thousand ryo, courtesy of his recent victims.

'I've used Steal on eight people so far, each of them making me stronger.' His mind was fully focused on his actions this past few days, wondering what would be his next step.

'I suppose i should find out at what point in the Narutoverse timeline i am.' That was an important matter, because depending on the answer things could be a lot easier.

'And i should try to see just how strong i am, so a visit to the training grounds should come in handy.' Once he had done that, then maybe he could start hunting for stronger targets.

'Ah, i also need to find a place to bury their bodies!' He couldn't just keep hiding all his victims in his own dimension.

'They're starting to stink.' He thought disgusted. 'I guess that's my schedule for tomorrow.'

Now that he had a plan, he decided to call it a day.

It was actually pretty easy to know at which point in the timeline he was, all he had to do was go to Ichiraku Ramen and he found Naruto right there.

So as Aigami took a sit at Ichiraku Ramen, he noticed Naruto wasn't alone.

He was next to Umino Iruka, and they were both talking to each other as they enjoyed a meal.

'He doesn't have his headband on.' Aigami noted, as he watched from the corner of his eye their interaction. 'So this is before he graduates? This gives me plenty of time to prepare, then.'

"Hello! What would you like to order, sir?" A sweet voice caught his attention, as his head turned to face the girl who was talking to him.

Aigami recognized the girl as Ayame, the daughter of Ichiraku Ramen's owner.

Ayame was a slender girl with long brown hair, and large black eyes, all that plus her fair skin and petite hourglass figure made her quite a sight.

"Hm… I'm not really familiar with Ramen, so i'm not sure what i should order." He confessed.

"Oh, oh, i know!" Another voice joined the conversation, this one belonging to no other than Naruto himself. "Miso Ramen, it's the best!"

"Naruto, don't barge into people's conversations!" Iruka reprimanded him, sending an apologetic look to both Ayame and Aigami.

"Is that so?" Aigami asked, he didn't seem particularly annoyed for the interruption. "Then i'll have one of that… And one for the little guy here, since he likes it so much."

"Yai! See Iruka-sensei? I'm getting free ramen!" Naruto pumped his fist to the air, a big smile and innocent adorning his face.

Both Ayame and Iruka seemed equally surprised by Aigami's generosity, since there weren't many people who even treated Naruto as a human being in the village.

"Right away, sir." Overcoming her surprise, Ayame made her way towards the back of the restaurant to get the new orders ready.

"I haven't seen you around before." As Naruto finally calmed down, Iruka tried to start a conversation with him.

"It's no surprise." Aigami answered, his hair slightly clouding his sight. "I've only spend a few days here after all."

"Oh, new to the village?" Iruka asked, finishing his bowl of ramen.

"You could say so, yeah." The blue haired boy agreed. "All the villager has been… Quite kind."

He had to bite his tongue in order not to laugh by his own words, after all he was probably one of Konoha's biggest serial killers by now, minus Itachi Uchiha of course.

"Here is your order, sir." Ayame said as she came back, placing two bowls of ramen on the table.

"Thanks, Ayame nee-chan!" Naruto thanked, devouring his bowl with all his might.

"I'm not the one you should thank, Naruto." Ayame reminded him, watching the boy eat with a smile.

"Ah, yeah! Thanks for the ramen, uh…" Naruto trailed off, unsure of how to refer to the teenager.

"Aigami, that's my name."

"Then thanks Aigami! You're a really nice dude!" Naruto didn't utter another word after that, enjoying his free meal.

Aigami ate too, and was genuinely surprised to find out it was actually pretty good.

'Huh, who would have thought?' Aigami wondered. 'Once she's mine i guess she could cook for me.'

"How is it?" Ayame asked, she seemed eager to know if he liked it.

"Surprisingly good." Aigami admitted as he continued eating.

"Right!?" Naruto agreed, as he finished his own bowl.

"I'm glad you think so!" The girl smiled at him, happy to hear someone else enjoyed her father's ramen.

Finishing his meal, Aigami payed for both bowls and stood up.

"It was a nice meal." He complimented Ayame, Naruto and Iruka had left a while ago.

"Thank you! My father will be pleased to know." She thanked him, smiling.

"I'll be going, then." He finally said, after all he had to do some testing at the training grounds.

"Ah, wait, Aigami! I mean, sir!" She corrected herself, as she saw the boy stop.

"Is there a problem?" Aigami asked her.

"Ah, no, not at all." She seemed a bit flustered, after all the teenage boy was undeniably handsome. "It's just… Thanks for being so good to Naruto, he really needs some friends."

'Friends?' Aigami had to suppress a laugh, he really couldn't see himself be on friendly terms with Naruto of all people.

After all the only reason he had gifted Naruto some food was precisely to get Ayame to trust him, there was no other reason. But of course, he would never admit such a thing.

"I don't see why; he seems like a nice enough person." He really did mean that, if there was something as a pure soul in this world, then that was Naruto.

"Oh, that's…" Ayame knew she had messed up, she could never tell Aigami why everyone avoided Naruto, after all he was a foreigner.

"I would certainly like to keep talking, but it's about time i leave." He interrupted her, as he made his way out of the restaurant. "Since you're calling me Aigami, may i call you Ayame, then?"

Ayame blushed for a second as he saw the boy smirk at her, but was quick to answer as she saw him leave. "Yes, you may…"

As the boy finally left, Ayame was left to wonder.

"Aigami-kun, huh?" Her blush deepened even more, that boy had a certain aura that made it hard to forget him.

"Step one, completed." He told himself.

'That girl will be the first addition to my collection.' Aigami decided, as he made his way towards the Training Grounds. 'Fortunately for me she seems to be attracted to me, so it should be easy enough to trick her if i play my cards right.'

It didn't take long for him to enter the Training Grounds. And once he was there, he took a few minutes to look for any uninvited guests, just to be sure he was alone.

"It appears i finally have some privacy." His gaze then shifted to the sky. 'Hm… Judging by the Sun's position, it should be around 3 PM.'

Since he had plenty of time to waste, he was going to try a few things.

"First i'll need a few leafs." He picked a few fallen leaves from the ground and one single rock and then he walked right under a tree, sitting on the ground with his legs crossed.

He needed to confirm whether he could manipulate chakra or not, since he had just stolen the force of civilians he wasn't sure of the answer himself.

Aigami placed one of the leafs on his forehead and closed his eyes, trying to grasp any energy he could feel inside his body and guiding it towards the leave.

For a second he managed to feel something, but not even an instant later he lost concentration and the leaf fell to the ground.

The boy frowned, disappointed in himself.

"This is going to take a while." He realized.

He then went on to his next test, since he just had confirmed he could manipulate chakra, he now had to know how strong was him after using 'Steal' in eight grown adults.

Taking the rock he had previously picked up, he placed it on the ground and smashed his fist against it without hesitation.

The rock exploded into pieces, unable to withstand the power of his fist.

"… Perhaps i could take a fight against a genin after all." Aigami realized that even if he was an absolute amateur at chakra, his pure brute strength and raw physical abilities should be enough to overpower a newbie genin.

The question was, who?

End of chapter 2.

So, who indeed?

I'm letting you guys pick who his first slave is going to be, since he's planning in fighting a fresh genin it narrows the possibilities by a lot.

You may pick between these three:

1- Sakura.

2- Ino.

3- Hinata.

Obviously depending on whoever you guys pick it may or may not have greater consequences, since a genin like Sakura with no clan or the Heir of the Hyuga's suddenly disappearing are two entirely different things.

Just to clarify a few things, we are at around two months prior to Naruto's graduation.

By the way, Aigami is sixteen years old, if anyone was wondering!

At this point Naruto and most of his generation would be between 12-13.

Ah, btw! I plan on releasing one new chapter every day, at least for now.

That's all for now, please review!

previous chapter next chapter chapter list

Chapter 3

Hey guys! Here you have chapter 3, and i'm happy to still be able to keep the one upload per day going on, but i would seriously love if you left more reviews. :(

WARNING: This chapter contains slavery, kidnapping, etc. If you are not okay with this, then feel free to leave.

I love reading you all, and it is kind of sad when all i see are some caveman guys flaming.

And so, it's time to flame those exact guys too, lol.

Carlosxvx: You do know that this is the only section in which a crossover should be, right? You just don't like that the protagonist is an OC, and i do understand that, but then again, what did you expect? I gave several warnings already, if you keep reading despite that, then idk man…

KingZeroPL: Mikoto will surely be in! Problem is, i should pick her up in another world, since in this timeline she's already a goner lmfao. By the way, by the time i read your review i had already picked someone else as the first slave, so i'm sorry but Ino will be next! It was either that or delaying the upload.

Shadic21: Thanks dude! She'll be next!

logank12: Thank you man!

Yo-kai22: You'll be quite happy then!

So, AGAIN, i'll warn you since it appears some of you don't read my WARNINGS at all.

This DOES contain: Kidnapping, slavery, bdsm and many other things, if you're NOT okay with this (which is perfectly fine) then please, stop reading and go on with your life!

Chapter 3.

"Well shit, i really suck at this." Aigami groaned as he fell once again to the ground, unable to completely climb the tree.

Aigami was, after dominating the leaf exercise, trying to learn the tree climbing.

"It can't be that difficult, I must be doing something wrong." He realized, since he had tried four times already to climb the tree and he was still failing to do so.

What he didn't realize was that this wasn't an exercise you could complete at your first try, even the most talented of ninja were bound to fail a few times.

Despite this, even with only four tries he had already managed to climb more than half of the tree, so he was actually doing pretty good.

But good wasn't enough for him, if he wished to complete his goals he needed to be above everyone, and he was going to do just that.

"One more try." He growled, running towards the tree again as he pumped chakra to his feet. "I'll make it this time!"

It had been a few weeks since Aigami had started training at the basics of chakra control, and honestly it wasn't nearly as difficult as they made it to be in the series.

Well, it wasn't very difficult for him, at least.

Now that he had dominated both the tree climbing exercise and the water walking, he was confident that if he tried any D or C rank jutsu, he would succeed.

'Then again, even if i want to attempt that i need to get my hands on the Forbidden Scroll, but i've almost a month until Naruto's graduation, maybe more.' Even then, Aigami still had a smile in his face as he said that.

After all, all that meant is he had plenty of time to grow stronger.

"It's about time i train my second ability then." As he said those words, he whispered one thing before disappearing out of thin air.

"Dimension." And after that, he disappeared.

Aigami's eyes explored his own private world, and he actually wasn't happy with it.

"It's all so… Empty." He said out loud, talking to himself once again. "If i remember correctly the deity said i could bend this place with my own will."

He closed his eyes, and imagined a simple house, with two floors and a basement.

Immediately after he did so, he felt all his energy leave him and fell to his knees, exhausted.

"Gaah!" Panting, Aigami tried to get on his feet but failed to do so, remaining on the white ground.

Still, even though he was exhausted, he had a smile on his face. Why, you may ask?

Because right in front of him, the same house he had pictured on his mind just a few seconds ago had been created out of thin air.

"Hahahaha!" He couldn't help but laugh, this was perfect for him after all. He had finally figured it out, as long as he had any type of energy left (such as chakra) he could trade it in order to build anything with it.

'And just when i was running out of money, now i've my own little house at my own world.' He thought amused.

It had been two days since then, and he had created many things in such a short amount of time.

What kind of things? Well, he had found out rather quickly that the house was actually empty inside, so he had to add all the furniture, fill the kitchen, a living room, a bathroom, a few bedrooms and of course the basement.

He smiled as his mind recalled every single object he had added to the basement, oh the amounts of fun he would have there.

Unfortunately for him, even if his ability to create things out of thin air seemed godlike, it still had its flaws. Such as, he can't create any living organism, neither any type of food.

What did that mean for him? Well, he needed supplies, and he was going to get them.

He was back at Konoha for the moment, since he still needed something after all, or rather, someone.

It was time to get his very own first slave, since he was growing bored of just spending his days on silly training.

The question still remained, who would his first slave be? He had a couple possible targets in mind.

Ino, Hinata and Sakura, the three girls could provide him plenty of entertainment.

He was confident that he could beat any of them in a fight, after all even if he didn't know a single powerful jutsu yet, he was confident in his strength and speed.

Obviously this would've plenty of consequences, after all…

"Hey, have you heard about it?" Aigami overheard a few civilians talking.

"Yeah, it's scary isn't it? Tanaka-san and his brother disappeared!" A woman whispered back, terrified.

'That is a problem.' Aigami thought, frowning as he walked past them. 'I need to be cautious, they already found out that some civilians are disappearing.'

His frown was suddenly replaced by his devilish smile, as he checked how much money he had left.

"Sixty thousand ryo?" It should provide plenty of supplies for his dimension, maybe around three weeks of food.

'Ah, no, one week and a half.' He corrected himself on his mind, his malicious smirk only growing. 'After all i will have a guest after today, even if she's unwilling at first.'

"Now then, where's my little prey?" Aigami wondered, he already had decided who would be his first slave.

He had decided that he couldn't have anything less than a noble as his first slave, so he had decided on no other than Hinata Hyuga.

The problem was, since she was an heir she would be always under someone's sight, so there shouldn't be any way for him to get his hands on her.

Except that there actually was a way. There actually was a moment in which Hinata was the most vulnerable, and any anime watcher would know what that moment was.

'When she sneaks away from the Hyuga Compound to stalk Naruto.' He thought, after all he recalled how she used to watch him train all the time.

So that's why he was now following Naruto after he had just left Ichiraku Ramen, hoping he would eventually head towards the Training Grounds to train, unknowingly leading the Hyuga girl to her demise.

Six fucking hours, it took six long and painful hours for Naruto to finally do something interesting and head towards the Training Grounds.

Aigami honestly had thought of killing the boy a few times, he had literally wasted all the time in doing silly pranks.

'Is this the kid who wants to be Hokage?' His mind really couldn't grasp how such a thing would be possible if he didn't work his ass off.

At the end, he didn't really care if he did succeed or not, since his only objective was…

Hinata Hyuga, who had just arrived.

Aigami was hiding in one of the trees, kneeling at one of the branches as the leafs allowed him to remain unseen.

'Let's hope she doesn't use the Byakugan, otherwise this could go wrong in many ways.' He thought, as his eyes followed the girl as she knelt behind one of the trees and watched Naruto start his training.

'So far, so good.' Aigami thought, waiting around half an hour before making his move. After all he needed the girl to drop her guard.

And she did just that, as Aigami jumped from one tree to another getting closer and closer towards her.

Once he was no more than six meters away from her, he pumped chakra onto his feet and walked down the tree, as silently as he could.

Three meters, now he had already touched the ground.

Two meters, and his heart was beating faster and faster.

One meter, and he launched himself against her.

"Mmmphh!? Mmmpff!" His left hand covered her mouth, and his right arm was holding her by the waist, trapping her arms against her own body.

"Mphphhh!" Hinata attempted to scream again, but nothing but a muffled cry came out of it.

"You're mine now." Aigami whispered on her ear, his breath reaching her and making the girl tremble.

She struggled against him, trying to escape his grasp, but was unable to overpower her attacker.

"Dimension." She barely manages to hear him whisper, after that everything went blank.

"…" Aigami was pleased with what his eyes showed him.

Hinata Hyuga was restrained against a stone wall in his basement, her ankles and arms chained against the wall.

A paper seal appeared out of thin air, carefully landing at Aigami's hand.

"So it's possible for me to create a chakra seal too." Making sure to remember such useful information in the future, he walked closer to the still unconscious girl and placed the seal on the back of her neck.

Applying a little chakra on it, it glowed for a few seconds and disappeared against the girl's skin.

"Well then, with that out of the way…" He took a seat on a leather chair a few meters away from Hinata. "I'll wait for the little princess to wake up."

Hinata's eyes felt heavy as she woke up, having trouble to even keep them open for more than a few seconds.

"Mmmh." A sound escaped her mouth as she tried to stir her body, finding she was unable to do so.

"Wakey, wakey, Hinata." He heard a voice call for her, and she didn't know why but that voice made her tremble.

Forcing her eyes open once again, she found herself watching a teenager boy with long blue hair and golden eyes.

'Who is he?' She thought, not recognizing the boy.

"You sure are quite calm for someone in your situation." The boy said to her, his smile growing even larger as he said so.

'My situation? What's he talking about?' She couldn't help but grow nervous as the blue haired teenager watched her with those eyes, as if he was devouring her.

She tried to move, feeling uncomfortable under his gaze. And it was then that she found out that she couldn't move.

"Eh?" A sound escaped her mouth, as she realized with horror that she was chained against the wall.

"Finally realized?" He asked, entertained by her reactions.

"What…?" She tried to ask, too confused with her current situation to figure it out by herself.

"What? That's an interesting question." The boy said, as he got up from the chair and started walking towards her. "What am i doing chained against a wall? What's happening? Is that what you're thinking?"

Hinata nodded, her heart beating faster as she realized how vulnerable she was right now.

"I kidnapped you, that is what's happening." Aigami told her, as if he was talking about the most normal thing in the world.

"You… You kidnapped me?" She asked back, hoping she had somehow misheard him.

"I did." He repeated, his eyes slowly exploring her body as he did so.

Hinata felt the need to cover herself, even if she was fully clothed she felt ashamed to be watched in such a way. Unfortunately, the chains prevented her from doing so.

"W-why?" Tears were starting to appear at the corner of her eyes, the situation quickly overwhelming her.

"Why indeed." Aigami said, as his right hand started caressing Hinata's cheek. "Let me guess, you're thinking i'm doing this because of your Byakugan?"

The girl flinched at his touch, and she visibly tensed when he talked about her family's Doujutsu.

"Or perhaps you think it's because of your position as the Hyuga's heir? Is that it?" He pressed her for an answer, his smile never leaving his attractive face.

"Y-yes, is that why…?" She tried to ask, but couldn't bring herself to end the question.

"No, that's not why i kidnapped you." He denied, still caressing her. "I kidnapped you because i desire you, Hinata Hyuga."

"Y-you d-desire me?" She couldn't help but blush despite her situation, her shyness taking over.

"I do." He repeated once again. "I couldn't care less about your Byakugan, neither do i care about whatever status you may hold as a Hyuga."

His hand now moved downwards till it reached her neck, enjoying how soft she felt as he did so.

"You'll be mine, Hinata." Locking eyes with her, his grip tightened around her neck slightly, forcing her to meet his eyes. "The question is not if, it's when."

"Agh…" The girl struggled as she felt him grab her by her throat, fear growing inside her. "P-please, don't do this… I won't tell anyone."

"Why would you want me to release you?" He asked, his head tilting to the side as if he truly didn't understand it.

"What…?" She was unable to even answer to him, unsure of what he could possibly mean by that.

"I mean, what do you even have back there?" He questioned her. "Is there someone waiting for you?"

"M-my father…" She started, but was interrupted.

"Is he actually waiting for you, Hinata? Don't lie to yourself." He smirked as he saw the girl's eyes looking downwards, doubt suddenly growing inside her. "Or does he want back his precious Byakugan? His precious heir, maybe?"

"H-he, he isn't like t-that…" But she still remembered how his father looked at her every time she failed, every single occasion in which she was unable to meet his standards.

"He doesn't want Hinata back, he doesn't care about you, he cares about your clan." He corrected her, his hand now traveling down her arms, enjoying her soft skin.

"M-my sister, then." She offered, and by now she was openly crying.

"Why? With you out of the way she's now the heir." He replied, as if it was common sense. "If anything, she might me happy."

That was a lie, of course, but it didn't matter as long as Hinata believed it.

"N-Naruto…" She tried offering one last name, and the instant she named him Aigami knew he had won.

"Naruto? Hahahaha!" He laughed, his laugh was innocent, totally unfitting for a demon in human skin like him. "I would be surprised if he even noticed you're gone."

"T-that's not true, Naruto would…" She argued, but it wasn't really convincing since she was so devastated.

"Naruto would what?" He asked, though he didn't wait for an answer. "You poor little thing, you were so desperate for love that once a boy tells you a few nice things you fall for him."

"W-why are you so c-cruel…" Crying, Hinata couldn't take anymore and started sobbing. "W-what do y-you even want with me?"

His arms grabbed the girl by her waist, pulling her as close as he could to himself before answering.

"What do i want?" He was quiet for a few seconds, as if he was thinking about the answer himself. "I want many things, but for now…"

"I want you." And with that, he grabbed her by the chin and forced her into a rough kiss.

"Mmmfph!" Hinata's eyes widened, shock written all over her cute face as she tried to get away, but her restraints prevented her from doing so.

He forced the kiss for as long as he could, the fact that he was stealing her first kiss only managed to make him enjoy it even more.

"Not a bad first kiss, huh?" He asked her as he finally broke the kiss. "You've nice lips, i might try again later."

"Y-you k-kissed me…" Hinata was to shocked to even process the fact she had just been forced to make out with a guy he barely even knew.

"I did." He agreed, as he started walking away from her, towards the stairs.

"W-wait, don't leave me here!" She begged, afraid to be left alone on the creepy basement.

"Oh, aren't you cute?" Enjoying her reaction, he kept walking. "Unfortunately for you, this is your home until i find you worthy of anything else."

"W-worthy? What do you mean?" She questioned him.

"From now on, you're my slave, Hinata." He informed her, his tone wasn't leaving any room for any complains. "My name is Aigami, but you'll refer to me as Master."

And without even adding a single word he locked the basement, leaving the girl inside.

End of chapter 3.

As always guys, please REVIEW!

Ah, by the way. I'll ask in advance.

Who do you want for the harem next?

And who do you want as a slave?

Keep in mind those are two entirely different things.

Harem implies the girls will have some sort of romantical relationship with Aigami.

Slaves could eventually be that way to, but certainly not at the begining and they won't be as important in Aigami's mind.

Harem list:

1- ? ? ? It's your choice after all, so, tell me who do you want as the first one!

2- Anko.

Slave list:

1- Hinata.

previous chapter next chapter chapter list

Chapter 4

Hey guys! How's it going?

Okay, I'll give you guys ANOTHER WARNING, and this will be the last one since if you are still reading this story after this, then we are both on the same page.

WARNING: Sexual content ahead, Bondage, Slavery and Murder.

As always, I'll answer all of your reviews.

emiyaryo: Yes, it's possible to add Kushina and Rin, idk who Myth is but if you meant Mikoto then yes! Since they're already dead it will be a bit tricky in this world, but there won't be any need to revive them. Again, as I said before, there are many worlds, who says that Aigami couldn't travel to one where they are still alive?

piddle: Yup, don't worry, Yugito will be one of his slaves, eventually.

Redlinner: Once Aigami is stronger, sure. But right now he would get his ass blasted by her, so we'll have to wait lol.

IceNeo2: Hey, I loved your review! As you will see in this chapter, I intend for Aigami to have flaws, he's not very patient, but I totally agree with you that the smart move would be to wait. Luckily for him, his 'Dimension' ability is perfect for both escaping and capturing people.

I did focus a bit on Hinata, of course, I think she's one of the few special cases on this world that I perceive as naturally submissive, so the scenes came pretty naturally, I think. Yeah, Hinata's mother is dead in this world, so yeah, that plays in Aigami's favor.

It's also stated in this chapter that Aigami isn't proficient in any sort of martial arts, nor is he particularly good at physical combat, so any sort of help for Hinata in that area would come from another more experienced slave or harem member I suppose.

And yeah, I also address how Aigami would get his hand in many powerful jutsus.

KingZeRoPL: Kushina will surely be added, all of you seem to want her as a harem member rather than as a slave, that's a bit trickier but I'm sure I could make it work. Thanks for your review btw, I always appreciate reading all of your thoughts! And I also can't understand why they seem to have the need to flame despite having several warnings as of what kind of story this is, lol.

Shadic21: Since Mei has been asked for twice, then I will be sure to add her! Tsunade will be in the harem, but right now she's way beyond Aigami's strength, so if he made a mistake he would be destroyed, lmfao.

Liquid Forest: Tsunade will be the first harem member, but like I said above, she'll have to wait a bit, since Aigami still has some things left to do in Konoha.

Blue: She's a milf indeed! Kushina will have to wait a bit, but yeah.

Ookami Shinigami: Ino will be a slave then, as for Ayame, we'll see.

Mvikma: I like how you think, lol. I'll be sure to make Aigami rub it in their faces once they are added.

Thebigstorm121: I also love the idea of Grayfia as a slave, so you can count on it! Once we are at the DxD world, she'll be one of Aigami's first targets.

Okay, I think that's it, hope all your questions were answered! I would love to see more reviews, so feel free to do so.

Chapter 4.

"I should lay low for a week, at least." Aigami decided, laying on a sofa.

He was resting on his living room, staying on his own dimension for the moment.

'As much as i would enjoy to watch all the chaos that the disappearance of my little slave has provoked, i can't really risk it, can i? Those where his thoughts right now, and he was sure that, at the very least, he sould wait a couple hours.

He still needed many things from Konoha, so if he was somehow discovered it would delay his plans way too much.

For the moment, he had a nice toy to play with.

"Howdy!" He greeted the girl as he entered the basement, instantly hearing her pleads.

"Please! Let me go! I need to…" Hinata stopped herself, unable to finish her words.

"You need to what?" Asked Aigami, as he sat once again in the leather chair.

"I-i…" Blushing, Hinata looked away. "I need to use the bathroom."

"Oh." Aigami managed to answer, although he didn't appear particularly bothered by her words. "Then ask for it."

"Please… I can't hold it anymore." She asked, and he smiled as she saw her legs tremble.

"Not like that, you silly girl." He corrected her, far from satisfied. "Ask it like a slave should, beg for it."

"…" Trembling, Hinata remained silent.

"Not answering? Alright then, i'll be leaving for a while…" As soon as Aigami said those words, Hinata panicked.

"N-no, wait, i w-will do it!" She was quick to change her mind, as she desperately needed a bathroom.

"Oh? I'm all ears then." He took a seat again, waiting for the girl to start talking.

"I…" She blushed again, averting her eyes from the boy. "P-please allow m-me to use the bathroom…"

"Who? Who should allow you to use the bathroom?" Aigami asked.

"…" Turning completely red, she tried once again. "Please allow me to use the bathroom, m-master."

"Good girl." Aigami complimented, getting closer to the girl and giving her head a little pat as if she was a pet.

Hinata remained silent, feeling way to humiliated to even struggle against him.

'She was a good choice as my first slave, her submissive nature makes it easy to manipulate her.' Aigami thought, as he started to release the restraints from Hinata.

"Ah! That's right." The blue haired boy said. "You've your chakra sealed, so don't even try anything funny."

Hinata already knew this, since she had tried to activate her Byakugan many times, but was unable to do so.

"I-i won't." She answered weakly, her eyes looking straight at the ground.

"But before that…" His golden eyes left her for a moment, searching for something in the basement. "Ah, right there."

He grabbed something from a table, and eagerly showed it to Hinata.

"T-that is…"

"Yeah, a dog collar!" He said, as he roughly grabbed the delicate girl by her wrist and pulled her towards him. "Now be a good girl and stay still."

It didn't take long for Aigami to fix the collar around the girl's neck, and when he was done he admired the view for a second.

"It suits you rather well, aren't you happy?" He asked her.

"…" Again, she didn't answer.

"Oh well, let's go." Tying a rope to the collar, he guided Hinata with it towards the first floor.

"Aaaaand back you go!" Once she was done at the bathroom, it was time to have some fun with her.

With that in mind, he had tied her up.

Hinata's hands were both tied above her head with a rope, which was also tied to the ceiling.

"W-what are you… Mmmpf!" Hinata tried to ask, but was stopped when Aigami duct taped her.

"Now, where should i start?" His golden eyes watched her body, trying to decide.

"Mmmpf, mmmmh!" Even if Hinata didn't know exactly what he planned to do, those lustful eyes of him were more than enough to scare her.

Aigami watched her struggle against her binds, and he noticed that in her position her still developing breasts were quite the view even through her clothes.

"I suppose we should get rid of those." Aigami told her, and without wasting another second he started to unzip her cream colored jacket.

"Mmmmf!" Her eyes widened as he did so, struggling even harder against the rope that restrained her.

"Relax, i won't do anything too crazy." Aigami told her, but that didn't seem to calm her down. "I just want to see what i own."

Finally taking her jacket off, he was surprised to see she wore only a fishnet shirt behind that.

"No bra?" He asked, his usual taunting grin appearing on his face. "Oh my, wouldn't you happen to be a closet pervert, my little pet?"

Hinata tried as hard as she could to cover herself, but it was useless, since her hands were firmly tied above her head.

Aigami's eyes feasted on the view of Hinata's body, even if it wasn't fully developed it was still quite an eye candy.

Without delay, he roughly grabbed her breasts, and it was so sudden Hinata couldn't help but moan in response.

"Oh? You sure are sensitive, huh?" He smiled as she looked away from him, ashamed.

"They are quite nice." Aigami complimented, still massaging them through her fishnet shirt.

"Mmmf." Hinata once again tried to get away from him, but was shocked when he surrounded her with one of his hands around her waist and pulled her even closer.

"No, no." Aigami reprimanded her, still exploring her chest with his free hand. "A pet should stay still, otherwise i might have to punish you."

Something about the way he talked about punishing her made Hinata tremble, she really didn't want to know what he meant by it.

"So, are you going to behave?" He asked, his golden eyes dangerously glowing as he talked.

"Mmf…" Hinata weakly nodded, a timid blush growing on her cute face.

'She really is a submissive by nature, perfect for my first slave.' He complimented himself for his decision, she truly was just perfect for him.

"You seem to surrender pretty quickly, perhaps you're enjoying it?" He kept touching Hinata all around her upper body, taunting her with his words as he did so.

As if to prove his point, Aigami pinched her nipple right through the fishnet, eliciting a loud and painful moan out of her sealed lips.

"Mmmmmpf!" She complained, but he paid no mind to it.

Aigami was pleased to notice that, after teasing her for a few minutes her body started to respond to his touch.

"Oho." Aigami commented, as his fingers kept teasing one of her nipples, noticing they were both erect. "I was just joking before, maybe you actually are a pervert?"

'Of course not!' Hinata denied in her mind, closing her eyes as if to ashamed to even watch. 'But why, why is my body betraying me like this!?'

"If you're going to lie to yourself, then let's ask someone who can't lie to us." Aigami whispered in her ear, making her tremble and wonder what he was talking about.

Hinata felt his hand travel all the way down her stomach, caressing it as he kept going down.

"Mmmmmf, mmmmpf!" Her eyes opened in horror when she noticed just what he had in mind, and started to struggle as much as she could.

"I told you to stay still." He growled at her, pinching her left nipple with his free hand.

Another painful moan escaped Hinata, who stopped her struggles almost immediately.

"Much better, now let's see…" His hand went under her navy blue pants, exploring the one spot no one had ever touched.

Moaning, Hinata felt his fingers brush gently against her slit, and not even a second later he pulled back.

"Oh my." Aigami's words caught her attention, even if she was feeling she could die of shame any second. "Would you look at this?"

Showing his fingers to Hinata, she was mortified to see how they were wet, even if only slightly.

Hinata's face was now so red she might have just created a new shade of it. Her lavender eyes stared at his hand, unable to believe it.

"Ah, that's a cute face." Aigami complimented her, as she kept blushing even further.

'N-no…' She thought, her beautiful eyes looking at the man who had just dominated her. 'H-how…'

By now she wasn't struggling anymore, even her legs felt weak as she seemingly gave up and let Aigami hold her by the waist.

"Ah, giving up already?" He asked her, but even though he taunted her with his words, Aigami was satisfied, after all he loved a submissive girl more than almost anything.

"Well then, thank you for the meal." And without giving even a single second for Hinata to even understand what he meant by that, he licked his own fingers and enjoyed her taste.

'…' Her mind went completely blank, the scene overwhelming the shy girl completely as her eyes stared at the handsome boy.

"Ah, you taste delicious." Aigami complimented, licking his lips as if to prove his point. "I wouldn't mind eating you out, but you need to earn that."

Hinata didn't answer him, still to shocked to even acknowledge what the boy was saying.

"I'll be leaving." He finally said, deciding that he had enough fun for the moment. "I'll feed you in a couple hours, so be a good girl and wait right here."

And without another word, he left, leaving the ashamed and -to a smaller degree- aroused girl, by herself.

He was bored, like, really, really, REALLY bored.

Who would have thought that staying in a dimension who didn't have anything but a single house could be so boring?

He certainly didn't.

Maybe he could try and build a few new buildings? After all he would end up bringing more people here, eventually.

This would be his own private Kingdom, inhabited by people from all across the Multiverse.

Perhaps he could try building a castle? It would certainly be nice to have one, maybe even a dungeon.

"The problem is…" Aigami told himself, walking away from his house, exploring his white dimension. "I don't have nearly enough power to build something so big."

Just building that house had totally exhausted him a few days ago, he didn't even want to imagine what something as big as a castle would do to him.

He would probably need at the very least Kage level chakra reserves before even trying to build a castle.

At the end, the solution to all his problems was still the same, he needed to grow stronger.

"Maybe i should go back to the Narutoverse? I don't see how they would suspect me for Hinata's disappearance, and even if i end up in trouble i could always return here." He liked that plan, and so it didn't take long for Aigami to decide.

"But before going back…" He reminded himself he now had a responsibility, in the form of a human being tied up in his basement.

"Eat." He ordered, as he took the duct tape off the girl's lips.

"I'll be leaving for a day." He informed her, as he fed Hinata, since she still was tied up. "I'll chain you before i leave, so you'll have a few meters to move and sleep."

"…" Hinata didn't open her mouth at first, ashamed of being fed by a boy who couldn't be much older than her.

"Open your mouth, or i'll force you to do so." Aigami warned her, frowning at her resistance. "Do you understand?"

"Y-yes…" Hinata answered, stuttering as she opened her mouth.

"Yes, what?" He encouraged her to go on, since she had missed a key word.

"Y-yes m-master." A faint blush covered her cheeks, it was clear she still wasn't used to her new life.

"Much better." Aigami complimented her, caressing her cheek tenderly. "See, isn't it so much easier when you obey me?"

"…" If Hinata understood something about Aigami, it was that when he asked a question, he expected an answer. "I-it is."

"Nice! Once i'm back i'll be sure to reward you." He was pleased with her behavior, so he would be sure to reward her later. "Now, open up."

"Ah, Konoha! I sure missed you!" Aigami said out loud, and he truly did mean that.

His dimension was still way too empty, and here he could do whatever he wanted.

'But i'm not here to have fun.' He reminded himself, walking out of the Training Grounds from where he had kidnapped Hinata just a day ago.

'I need to get stronger.' If he intended to achieve his goals, he had to.

Brute strength was by far the mightiest of powers in this world, and he intended to be the strongest of them all.

With that in mind, he started his hunt once again.

'Yikes, i sure made a mess.' Walking by the streets, Aigami was surprised by just how many ninjas were looking for Hinata right now.

'4… 5.' He counted no less than five chunin level ninjas just on this street, who appeared to be questioning every person they found even slightly suspicious.

'This is going to complicate things.' It would prove to be nearly impossible to hunt anyone without getting caught.

Aigami cursed under his breath as a chunin suddenly approached him, he had underestimated just how important the heir of the Hyuga clan was.

"Hey, you!" He heard the ninja call for him. "Would you mind answering a few questions?"

"A few questions?" He asked back, doing his best to seem genuinely confused. "Is there a problem?"

"Ah, no, no." The chunin quickly corrected himself. "Sorry if it came off the wrong way, it's just that with the Hyuga's heir disappearing and all…"

'So it's public knowledge? Or maybe it's not, and he's trying to bait me?' Aigami clicked his tongue, displeased with the lack of information.

"What!? I didn't know…" He trailed off, deciding it would be best if he pretended to be ignorant on the matter.

"Really now?" The chunin's eyebrows raised slightly, after all it would be hard to somehow miss the Hokage's announcement about it. "And do you happen to know anything about the civilians disappearing?"

"Really." Aigami answered, still remaining calm despite the chunin's doubts. "You see, i was actually visiting this sweet place at the Red Zone and…"

"Wait, wait!" The chunin quickly stopped him, waving his hands in front of his face as he blushed. "I don't need to know about it, i'm sorry for bothering you!"

And just like that, Aigami was left alone. Most chunin were still nothing more than teenagers, it was fairly easy to exploit that, they were so innocent after all.

'Well, that was easy.' He thought, exploring once again Konoha's streets as he kept walking.

He managed to find at the very least twenty-five more chunin's who all appeared to be patrolling many different areas.

'Perhaps i could use this to my advantage?' He asked himself, as he saw a few ninja's head towards the Training Grounds.

'I could ambush them.' That idea was certainly appealing, all he needed to do was kill a lonely chunin and then use Steal on him.

'If i absorb a chunin with Steal, let's not even talk about the strength, the chakra boost alone should be worth it.' And just like that, now he had a plan, the only thing he needed now…

Was a prey.

'There you are.' Aigami was euphoric, he had found just the perfect prey.

He was now at one of the many Training Grounds, deep in the forest's, and he had come across many chunins who were patrolling, and even he had recognized some of them.

He had even managed to spot Mizuki and Iruka, but he didn't dare to attack them.

Why, you may ask? Because he needed both of them, he needed Mizuki to trick Naruto into stealing the Forbidden Scroll, so Aigami could take it for himself.

That way, he could get his hands on all those powerful techniques without even lifting a finger.

Since those two there out of the question, he needed someone else, and he had just found the perfect target.

Iwana Akame, does the name ring any bells? It probably doesn't, since he was basically a nobody, but he was one of the many ninjas who gathered to track down Naruto when he stole the Scroll. More specifically, he was the one with a patch in his eye.

Why was he perfect then? If he was just a random nobody, surely he couldn't have any special techniques.

And that fact was what made him the perfect target, he had enough chakra and competence to at least be a chunin, but wasn't good enough to be anything more than that, which meant that Aigami could take him on, of course, he wasn't delusional, he knew very well he would lose if it came to a fair fight.

Then again, as far as Aigami was concerned, it would never come even close to a fair fight.

He now knew that both Hinata's disappearance and the civilians were both public knowledge, so he planned to use that.

Aigami was still far enough from him that as long as he didn't make a noise, he would remain unnoticed.

Now, it was time to set his plan into motion.

The blue haired boy had a knife in his hands, and not even a particularly good one, just a simple kitchen knife, but it would be more than enough to get the job done.

It was the same one he had used to kill many of his previous victims.

With that in mind, he clenched his teeth and stabbed himself in the arm, he moved the blade from his left shoulder all the way down to his elbow, blood spurting all over his clothes.

"Ggrr…" He forced himself to remain quiet, fighting back the pain from his self-inflicted wound.

Hiding the knife behind his clothes, now his preparations were done.

Once he was done, he took a deep breath, and took a few seconds to admire his handiwork.

'This would do.' He thought, forcing a smile onto his lips despite the pain.

What was Aigami's plan? Well, it was pretty simple. He wasn't certain he could defeat a chunin head-on, so, he wouldn't fight them at all.

Aigami wasn't much of a fighter at all, really. The closest he had ever come to a serious fight was fighting a few of his former classmates.

But he was a good actor, a hell of a good actor if you asked him.

Right now, he knew that his actions against civilians were already known, so he was going to use that in his favor.

He prepared himself for what he was about to do, taking a deep breath and immediately running towards the chunin, pretending he didn't know he was there.

"Someone, help, please, help!" He screamed, his voice sounding genuinely terrified as if he truly was in imminent danger. "Please, help!"

Iwana was quick to react, he was on guard almost instantly and was watching directly at Aigami, who was desperately running towards him with a terrified expression.

"You, there, what's happening!?" Iwana asked him, still not dropping his guard.

"There's someone, someone attacked me, I think it's the one behind the civilian disappearances!" His voice sounded fragile, so much so that one would never believe that person was truly Aigami.

"What!?" Iwana asked, and it was then as Aigami approached him that he noticed the deep wound in his shoulder. "Are you alright!? Don't move, you might bleed out!"

"I-I'm okay, but he, he killed my b-brother…" As unbelievable as it sounds, tears actually started falling from Aigami's eyes. "I… I feel dizzy."

Now Iwana was right next to him, worriedly looking at the wounded teenager. His breathing seemed to keep getting faster and faster, and the chunin feared that he might hyperventilate any second.

"Wait right here, I'll call for help!" He tried to assure the boy, fearing he could go crazy if he kept panicking.

Iwana shifted his eyes towards the forest, searching for the famous killer. Giving his back towards Aigami, he watched right into the direction the wounded boy had appeared from.

"Do you know where he went? We can't let him slip away!" He asked the boy, though he felt bad he had to pressure a teenager into answering him after experiencing such a traumatic event.

"Yes, I know." Perhaps, if Iwana was a worse person, he could've still suspected something, perhaps he would've noticed the change in the voice of the boy he tried to protect, and perhaps he would have kept his guard up even now, but he didn't. "He's just behind you, actually."

Now Iwana had finally noticed the change in the boy voice, who right now sounded extremely happy, as if he had just been gifted the best present in the world.

"What the hell are you talking abo- Gguaaah!" As Iwana was turning his head to look at the boy, he felt a sudden pain in his throat.

Too shocked to even understand the situation, his eyes looked downwards at his throat, were a simple kitchen knife had stabbed his neck.

"Gugua…?" He tried to ask something, but nothing but a river of blood came out of his lips.

"Ah, I just love that confused look in your eyes…" He truly enjoyed it, watching all those little emotions through their eyes as they realized they had been outsmarted, it was the ultimate pleasure for him.

"Gu, guaah?" He still tried to talk, but again, all he could manage was a few weird noises.

"You're so noisy." Aigami told him, pushing the knife deeper into his throat. "You should just shut up and die."

Finally, as life slipped away from him, he understood.

His eyes finally met the boy who just a few seconds ago had appeared as nothing more than a scared teenager, but now was looking at him with a smile so evil, so disgustingly vile, he wouldn't forget it even in death.

Iwana's body fell, hitting the ground with a sickening sound, his body nothing more than a lifeless vessel.

Aigami watched him, staring at the gruesome scene he had created in just a few seconds.

He felt proud of it, so proud in fact, he couldn't even put in words just how happy he felt, and nothing would stop him of claiming his well-earned reward.

"Steal!" He almost screamed the name of his power, his sick smile still on his face as he felt all the sudden power assault his senses.

Now Aigami knew, as his chakra reserves and strength sky rocketed, he knew that conquering this world was just a matter of time.

End of chapter 4.

Hope you enjoyed it! As usual the next upload will be tomorrow at around the same hour.

By the way, guys, should I answer to your reviews at the beginning of the chapter or at the end? I'm thinking at the beginning since then I can explain my thoughts before you go head on to read the chapter, idk.

previous chapter next chapter chapter list

Chapter 5

Hi, here's chapter 5! Hope you enjoy it! As always, I'll be answering to your reviews.

galderea: Yeah, don't worry, both Grayfia and Yasaka will eventually be in, Grayfia as a slave, Yasaka I'm not sure, would you prefer her as a slave too or a harem member?

Bleu crimesone: Like I said above, Grayfia will be in as a slave! Just wait for her once we get to the DxD world! Also huge thanks to my French readers! It seems I have many of you guys reading my stories and I can't thank you enough for it.

Fortinpatric: Your welcome, glad you enjoyed it!

KingZeRoPL: Yeah, I know, but at least I don't see it as a very efficient way to use his time, after all he doesn't need it yet, but I get your point! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Neo Infinity: Thanks for the review man! And thanks for your suggestions! Ah, by the way, if that's the Seal of Orichalcos on your profile picture feel free to suggest any girl from the Yu Gi oh worlds too, I'm a huge fan of the series after all!

Emiyaryo: Mito, huh? Sure, I could make it work, again, again that would've to happen in another world/time line since she's dead in this one, but yes, she'll be in, she's just too hot to waste her.

Redlinner: No, not only Naruto and DxD will be in, pretty much anything you guys like, but the DxD and Narutoverse will be the main focus. And I liked your idea, thanks for the review man! Feel free to keep suggesting anything you like.

Wonderweed420: There, it should be done now, sorry for the trouble! Have a nice day.

Chapter 5.

Sitting at his living room, Aigami took a needle and a thread, clenching his teeth as he prepared himself.

'I might have gone a bit overboard with the wound.' He thought, as he started stitching his wound.

He flinched as he felt the niddle dig into his skin, slowly moving the thread as he did so.

'I really need to learn some sort of medical ninjutsu.' His mind briefly considered Tsunade, but he was far from ready to even think of approaching her.

'Maybe someone at the hospital, then? I could force them to teach me if i bring them here.' Aigami briefly considered the idea, after all it wasn't beyond his abilities to kidnap a medical nin.

He was now done with half of his wound, his amateurish stitches somehow doing a decent job at closing his wound.

"Aaaand i'm done." He eyed his stitched wound, and raised an eyebrow as he saw one of the threads break. "… Or not."

"This is going to take a while." The blue haired boy sighed, picking up the needle a starting all over again. "This sucks."

"Now, what am i supposed to do with you?" Aigami was shirtless, his somewhat skinny frame in display as he examined the corpse of Iwana.

He had brought the body back with him for one reason only, and he was holding that reason in his only healthy hand.

"Finally, an improvement." He was holding his ninja bag, which contained all of his ninja tools, such as ninja wire, kunais and shurikens.

"I don't think you will need it any time soon, so i'm keeping it." Aigami informed the corpse, kicking it and making it roll till it was face down.

"Now, what should i do with you?" He wondered out loud. "I can't let Hinata see you, not until i've her completely submit to me…"

Pulling from his chakra reserves, he closed his eyes and imagined a coffin.

And just like that, a black coffin appeared out of thin air, hitting the white floor with a loud crashing sound.

"Would you look at that? I'm gifting you a coffin!" Aigami talked to the corpse, opening it and dragging the body with his right hand.

"Good night!" And without another word, he sealed the coffin, going right back into the house.

"Knock, knock." Aigami said, opening the door that lead into the basement. "Hope you didn't pee yourself while i was gone!"

His eyes landed on Hinata, who was right where he had left her, chained against the wall.

"I would n-never…" The Hyuga girl denied, shaking her head embarrassed at such a thought.

"Hmm, never?" Aigami asked, finally walking towards her. "I might just leave you here a day or so then, let's see if you can keep your word."

"N-no!" Hinata almost screamed, panicking at his idea.

"Hahaha, so cute." He laughed, feasting on her flustered face. "You are just way too predictable."

"… Am i?" She asked, and for some reason Aigami thought that question had a somewhat deeper meaning behind it.

"…" The boy remained silent, something told him that he could benefit greatly from this, as long as he said the correct words.

"… A-am i?" Hinata asked once again, and he could tell she was sobbing.

"… I guess predictable wasn't the word." Aigami corrected himself, walking closer to her. "You know, i could have literally picked any girl from your class to be here."

"Y-you could have?" That caught her by surprise, her eyes widening slightly as he heard him talk.

"And yet i didn't." He pointed out, his eyes meeting her own. "Do you know why?"

"…" Shaking her head, Hinata kept quiet.

"I don't want your Byakugan, that much should be obvious by now." Aigami started, now only a few meters away from her. "Neither do i care about your position in your clan."

"If a girl is all i wanted, then i had many to pick, and many of them would get me in less trouble." He pointed out.

"L-less trouble?" Hinata inquired.

"It's obvious, really." He answered her. "You're an heir, the village is in chaos."

"Y-yes…" Her eyes traveled downwards. "I'm an heir after all…"

"So then, why?" Aigami now was right in front of her, his finger lifting her chin, forcing her to make eye contact. "It's because i see something they don't."

"S-something that they don't?" The girl tried to avoid eye contact once again, but Aigami grabbed her face with twice the strength.

"They expect you to rule over your clan, to meet all those silly standards which don't suit you at all, they fail to understand, that's not who you are." He explained, finally letting her go.

"You were never meant to rule over someone, you were meant to be ruled, to obey, that's who you are." As if to further prove his point, he pointed to her restraints.

"Don't you see it, Hinata? You were meant to be mine, if that means having your whole village against me then so be it, you're far too valuable to give up on you."

He finally finished talking, sitting at his usual spot in his leather chair after that.

"…" Hinata truly didn't know how to answer.

Those were probably one of the most awful and degrading words someone had said to her, and yet, she didn't find the strength to deny them.

Did anyone really care about her? It's just like he had said before, she didn't have anyone that truly cared for her.

Did Naruto even notice she was gone? Hinata had always watched him and he was always oblivious.

Had her father even shed a single tear when she was kidnapped? Somehow, she doubted it.

And what about the rest of her family? Neji hated her guts, she could tell. Hanabi would be the heir if she was gone, and the only one who had loved her for what she was, wasn't alive anymore.

"…" Aigami heard the girl cry, her sobbing feeling the room as her thoughts overwhelmed her.

"So, Hinata… What is it going to be?" Aigami asked, he didn't wait for her to calm down, he needed her to be emotionally conflicted for this to work after all.

"I… I don't know." Hinata answered him. "I don't know how to decide t-those things, t-that's… That's not who i am."

"Then don't, i will decide for you." He told her, getting up and grabbing her by her hair. "Like i told you the first time we met, Hinata. You are mine, now and always."

"… Mmmf." She didn't even get to answer before he had kissed her, and even though Hinata wasn't kissing back, she wasn't resisting him either, like a slave should.

'This is almost too easy.' Aigami thought, breaking the kiss after a few seconds. 'She needs a lot of training, but at least she accepts she's mine.'

"Now then, would you like something to eat?" He asked, his usual devilish grin adorning his handsome face.

"Y-yes… Master." It took her a few seconds and a cute blush, but she managed to give an appropriate answer.

"Such a good girl!"

It was really surprising just how much time could a single wound take away from you.

It had been almost a week and it took the entire week for his wound to properly close, far more than he expected to lose.

"Seriously, it almost seems unfair." He had to call bullshit on that, how overpowered was medical ninjutsu in this world? The amount of things he could have done in the entire week if he had someone to treat him.

"Don't you agree, my little slave?" His eyes landed on Hinata, who he had forced to crawl on all fours.

It truly was quite a sight, watching a girl of her status crawling like nothing more than a pet at his command.

"… "" The girl asked was unable to answer him, since a bit gag was shutting her up, firmly strapped at the back of her head.

"Ah, how silly of me." Aigami said, playing with ome of his blue bangs of hair as he watched the girl. "Pets don't actually talk, now do they?"

"… Nnngh." A whimper escaped her mouth through the gag.

"What would they think if they saw you now?" The boy asked her, his smile growing as he watched her tremble at such an idea. "Probably that you finally are where you deserve to be."

"Mmmngh." Her teary eyes looked at him pleadingly, begging him to stop humiliating her.

"… Hn, you're no fun." Even then, Aigami was still pleased with his progress with the girl.

It had taken him the entire week, but he had managed to finally get her in this position.

Of course he could have always forced her to do it, but now she had willingly obeyed his words, unable to refuse his command.

"Well then, it's time for me to finally return to Konoha." He told her, after all she was now aware she wasn't at Konoha anymore.

Aigami had showed her the outside of the house, his empty dimension, to further probe to her just how helpless she was.

It had worked pretty well, after that she had almost lost all will to fight back his commands, not that she had much to begin with, but still.

"We are running short on food after all." He explained her, making his way out of the living room and grabbing his new set of weapons.

Hinata just watched him leave, still on all fours since he had still not ordered her to get up.

"Ah, you might have a new roommate when i'm back, so be nice to her." And with that, he left, but not without adding some final words. "But of course she couldn't ever hope to replace you."

Was it sad she felt good after hearing those words? Was she actually that needy for any kind of love?

Hinata wasn't sure of the answer to that herself, but that didn't stop her from enjoying the fact she finally wasn't replacable for someone.

'They seem to have finally calmed down.' Aigami noted, his eyes trying to find any kind of unusual ninja activity, but he found none.

It actually pissed him off, the fact that they had given up on her after just a week.

Most of his words about the village not truly caring about his slave where a bluff, but maybe he wasn't entirely wrong.

At the end it made little difference to him, they didn't deserve her, he did.

"Watch where you're looking at, brat!" He felt a slight pain in his still recovering shoulder as someone bumped onto him, making him frown.

His eyes searched for the one responsible for it, and he found a fat man, so unbelivably short he had trouble even thinking how he had managed to bump against his shoulder.

"Hm? Sorry kid, i don't have time to play around." Aigami answered him, fully knowing that the fatty wasn't actually a kid.

"Then again, how did you even manage to reach my shoulder? Did one of your two gorillas back there piggyback carried you?" He said, watching the two 'gorillas' behind the man.

"… You little shit." The man was fuming, rage barely hidden behind his disgusting face.

"Calm down there, buddy." He tried to warn him, appearing genuinely concerned for the man. "It's not good for children to move too much after eating… Then again i've never seen a child eat a whale."

"Guards." He heard him hiss, as the two men behind him approached him almost immediately.

Aigami's watched his surroundings, noticing that many people where around, way too many.

"Woah, just wait a second." He pointed with his finger towards an alley behind them. "What do you say we take this there? I'm a shy guy, you see."

The fat man was actually taken aback by the sheer stupidity of this teenager, who was willingly agreeing to go away from any prying eyes.

"Fine by me." The man answered, a disgusting smirk growing in his face as he did so. "Lead the way."

"Ah, much better!" Aigami told them, once they were in the alley. "Now then, where were we?"

"Right about to kill you, actually." The fat man answered, sneering at him.

"Ah, that's right, i was just about to kill you guys." They didn't have even a second to react, when in a burst of speed Aigami rushed at the three of them, almost disappearing from their sight.

What followed was a slaughter, pretty much what you would expect to see when a chunin level ninja fights normal people.

"Huh, my aim was a bit off." Aigami complained, unsatisfied as both body guards fell to the ground. "I was aiming to their throats."

One of them had actually been pierced with a kunai right in his throat, and the other was hit right at a lung, still squirming on the ground.

"I guess i need to train a bit." He then lifted the horrified fat man by his shirt, so he was at eye level with him. "So, little guy, what am i going to do with you?"

"D-don't k-kill me, please! I-i w-will give you anything!" He begged, and as if to further prove his point he emptied his pockets.

"Oh? That sure is a lot of money." Aigami started counting, and he was pleased to see he had around 300000 ryo. "I guess this wasn't a waste of my time after all."

He let the man go, making him fall on his ass and crawl away from him.

"Get out of my sight, i don't want to see you again." And with that, he was left alone with two bodys at the alley.

Of course, he hadn't spared the man because of some sort of mercy, but because there were too many people who had seen them together at the street.

"Now that i have money, it's time to get my medical nin." His plans where still pretty much the same, only that now he actually had money to buy supplies at a later date.

"But before leaving…" He eyed the two corpses, and placed both of his hands in each one of them. "Steal!"

As weak as they might be, their physical strength would still come in handy.

Well, apparently the Konoha Hospital had the shittiest security system ever. It was no surprise Gaara had managed to almost kill Rock Lee when he was hospitalized here.

It was sad, really, all it took was to access through an open window from the back of the hospital and he was in.

Of course, no ordinary human being could jump more than two floors into a window, but this was supposed to be the hospital of one of the strongest villages.

'No wonder Pain kicks their ass.' Aigami thought, as he examined the room he was in.

It seemed he had been lucky enough to get inside one of the supply rooms, and there was nothing in there except what you would except from a hospital, such as disinfecting wipes, surgical masks, respirator masks, surgical instruments.

They would come in handy for him, but he still needed a medical nin, or at the very least a skilled nurse.

"Now then, time to look for my new slave." And with that, it was time for the hunt to start.

"Mmmmmfph!" He stabbed the struggling nurse who was attempting to scream, silencing her forever.

"Sorry honey, you just weren't my type." He told her, as she let her body hit the hospital floor.

The woman he had just killed would've probably been more than enough to deal with any injuries he would've suffered, but that wasn't all he was looking for, he needed…

His eyes widened as he managed to watch from the slight opening on the door a single nurse walk past him, entering the room right next to them.

She was a slender woman with brown hair, combed back and with a single and lonely strand falling in between her brown eyes.

She was exactly what Aigami was looking for, pretty enough to grant her the right be his slave, and the fact that he recognized her from the anime meant she was at the very least competent enough.

"Lucky me." He whispered, making his way towards the room she had entered once he was sure no one was close.

"You should really try sleeping a bit more, Kagura-san." Aigami heard the woman talking to someone, more than likely one of her patients.

"Yeah, yeah, Kaori-san, I'll." Her patient dismissed the nurse, as if she was already tired of hearing always the same thing.

Feeling it was the perfect chance for him to make a move, Aigami entered the room, and not in a particularly silent way.

He forced the door open with a strong push, and when both women looked at him, he started talking to them.

"Yeah, you really should try and rest, Kagura-san." He told the old woman who the nurse had been talking to. "How about, forever?"

"Wait, who are you? You can't be in here; this is a…" Before the nurse now identified as Kaori had a chance to finish talking, she felt something scratch her cheek and go all the way towards her patient.

"See? She's resting now." Aigami told Kaori, admiring his handiwork. "Who would have thought, I might have a future at a hospital after all."

Kaori was too horrified to even answer to his snarky comments, her eyes widening in absolute fear when she watched her patient, Kagura, with a kunai stabbing her right through her eye.

"Huh, again, I meant to pierce her throat, I really need to fix my aim." He commented, his uncaring attitude to the murder he had just committed made Kaori realize he was dealing with nothing short of a psychopath.

"What's wrong, cat got your tongue?" He asked her, his devilish smile making her take a step away from him. "I might give your tongue a few things to work with after I'm done with you."

That was as much as Kaori could take, realizing her best chance was to call for help, she did just that.

"SOMEBODY, HE-" And that was as far as she got, because the very moment she had opened her mouth Aigami had jumped over her and both disappeared out of thin air.

"… LP, SOMEBODY HELP!" She repeated, screaming louder and louder.

"It's no use." He told her, not even trying to stop her from screaming. "Look around you sweetie, no one will here you."

That actually managed to shut her up, as her eyes explored her surroundings and trembled when she found nothing but a single house and pure white all around her.

"No, no, no!" Kaori panicked, even if she was unable to understand what exactly was happening, she could tell it was bad.

"Yes, yes, yes." The boy mocked her, enjoying just how much fear he could provoke on her. "Anyway, time to sleep, my new slave."

And without another word, he knocked her out with a single punch.

End of chapter 5.

Well, 5 chapters in 5 days, hope you're pleased lol.

So yeah, some of you might not recognize the woman he kidnapped, this was the same nurse that took care of Rock Lee when he was hospitalized.

This is to introduce Aigami's second slave and the one who is going to treat his injury's. I know it's not the most exciting chapter but I really needed to find a way to realistically have him deal with any injuries he might get.

If you want to know more about Kaori, check the wiki, it's fairly short. All you need to know about her is she's a nurse, she's hot and in her late twenties, lol.

Also, I took the time to make him get money in order to buy food and other supplies, since he can't create those.

And finally, i tried to make Hinata surrender to him, which mind you, wasn't particularly difficult. This is intentional, since Hinata always appeared to me as one of the most submissive girls from the Naruto world.

Of course if it was someone like, idk, Yugao, it would be far more difficult.

In the next chapter Aigami finally will get his hands into the Forbidden Scroll, so look forward to it!

Anyway, hope you enjoyed it.

previous chapter next chapter chapter list

Chapter 6

Hey guys, here's chapter 6, as always i hope you enjoy it.

I'll be answering your reviews now, as per usual:

Neo Infinity: I do believe the Scroll should also have the Edo Tensei inside, right? I'm not completely sure though. Tenten will be the one who helps him fix his aim, and as for Might Guy, he should be the best for the job, but it's hard to tell if he would actually train someone like Aigami who is like, the opposite from Lee.

DSOD Tea is best waifu, i agree lol. We will pick her up somewhere along the line, of course. And idk if you noticed but i actually took Aigami's appearance from the Aigami of DSOD.

KingZeRoPL: Code Geass is a bit tricky to decide, since if Aigami managed to get his hand on Lelouch's Geass then he would be pretty mu b unstoppable, so i'm unsure.

IceNeo2: It was honestly really hard to deal with the Forbidden Scroll, i had to do it quick, since Hiruzen has that annoying technique to watch people from that Crystal Ball to find Naruto, that's why you might think it felt like Aigami rushed the situation. And yes, Asia is just way too useful and cute to leave her out. I'm still trying to decide how to realistically stop Aigami from simply stealing it away from her though.

narutoxasuna25: Like i said up there, Asia is a solid yes, Irina maybe, i'm unsure if as part of the harem or a slave.

Aaand that's it, enjoy the chapter.

Chapter 6.

"Say hello to your new friend." Aigami told Hinata, throwing the unconscious woman to the floor. "So, what do you think?"

"… Nnngh."

"Ah, right, you're still gagged." He noted, watching the girl still waiting for him on all fours. "Here, let me get that off you."

He took the bit gag out of her mouth, allowing her to talk after hours of being gagged.

"…" Even though Hinata could now talk, she wasn't sure on what to say.

"Again, when I ask a question, I do expect an answer, Hinata." He reminded her, and the girl could see a small frown starting to form on his face.

"I-I'm sorry! I-is she f-from Konoha?" The girl cowered under her gaze, still watching him from the floor.

"Don't answer a question with another one." Again, he didn't seem pleased with her. "Whatever, It's my fault for even asking you such a thing, I guess you're just far more useful gagged."

"N-no, w-wait, mast- NGGGH." Hinata felt something enter her mouth, and when her eyes tried to search for what it was, she found two of Aigami's fingers in it. "Nnngh."

"Since you don't seem to have anything smart to say, then you won't say anything at all from now on." He added another finger, making her choke on them.

"Nnnngh!" Even though she was choking on them, Hinata didn't dare to try and get away from him, he seemed to be displeased with her already.

"How should I punish you? Maybe I should spank you, that would be good, but then again I promised you a reward before… I guess I'll just have to do both at the same time." He decided, still exploring the ashamed girl's mouth with his fingers.

"I'll be tying you to my bed, and once I'm done with her…" He said, kicking the still unconscious nurse. "Then you're next, and since you can't seem to answer even one simple question, then I don't see why you would need to use that mouth at all."

"It would be nice if you woke up sometime this century." He told the still unconscious woman, who he had now chained against the wall, right where he used to chain Hinata.

"…" Again, no response.

"I didn't kill her with that punch, did i?" Aigami frowned, still sitting in his leather chair as he questioned if he perhaps had accidentally killed the nurse.

Just when he was about to get up, she heard a faint noise coming from the nurse.

"Where am i?" She asked to no one in particular, her eyes feeling unusually heavy. "Auch…"

Kaori complained, feeling a sudden pain at her left cheek, as if someone had punched her there.

"Finally awake?" That voice caught her by surprise, making her look up and meeting eyes with the person who had just talked to her. "Hi cutie, remember me?"

'Remember him? Who is he?' And not even a second after thinking that, her mind was assaulted by all the memories from that day.

"Y-you, you killed Kagura-san!" She tried to get away from him, but her back clashed against the wall behind her. "Why am i chained? What do you want, you monster!?"

"Oh, come on, with how old she was i wouldn't be surprised if she actually died before my kunai even reached her." Aigami told her, and he actually couldn't help but laugh at his own words.

"You… How can you laugh after doing such a horrible thing!?" It was surprising, really, the fact that despite being chained she somehow had managed the courage to demand answers from him.

"How can i laugh? Well, you see, i start by opening my mouth, and then…" He kept mocking her, enjoying her angry face.

"You know what i meant! She was a good woman!"

"And i'm a bad guy, and yet i'm alive, she on the other hand…" He trailed off, and finally decided to get up, walking closer to her. "But enough playing around, it's time to set things straight."

"Set things straight?" She asked back, her glare still present on her face.

"Yes, you see, i find myself in a bit of a problem." Aigami explained, playing with one of his blue bangs as he talked. "Let's start by saying i'm the one who kidnapped Hinata Hyuga."

"You did what!?" Disbelief was written all over her cute face, and suddenly she wasn't so brave, realizing with what kind of man she was dealing with.

"I kidnapped her." He repeated, pointing with his finger towards the ceiling. "In fact, she's tied in my bed up there as we speak."

'This is bad, i'm in huge trouble.' The boy in front of her had managed to kidnap the heir of the Hyuga's and evade all the powerful shinobi in the village, how was that even possible, she didn't know.

"Good, i like my slaves to be quiet when they don't have anything interesting to say." He had a smirk on his face now, but despite his handsome appearance she was afraid of that smile.

"Your slaves?" She asked, hoping she had somehow misheard him.

"Yes, my slaves, that's what you and Hinata are, after all." He rolled his eyes at her, as if he was explaining something obvious. "Anyway, back to the main point…"

"I've brought you here so you take care of my injuries, after all i might end up seriously injured when i'm outside." He told her, waiting for her reaction.

"You… You kidnap me, kill my patient and treat me as a slave and expect me to heal you!?" Kaori couldn't believe it, this guy had to be delusional if he expected her to do such a thing.

"I don't expect you to." He corrected her, still playing with his own hair. "I'm ordering you to do so."

"I'd rather die than betray my village like that!" She answered, but somehow instantly regretted her words when she saw his golden eyes shine.

"Hmm… Is that so?" He asked her, amused by her choice of words. "Well then, i'l kill you and go search another nurse."

As if to further probe his point, he pulled a kunai and pointed with it right at her heart.

"N-no, wait!" And just like he expected; her though act broke so fast it wasn't even funny.

"Huh? Changing your mind?" He asked her, quickly storing his kunai once again. "Fine by me."

Kaori's heart was racing so fast she thought it might actually explode inside her chest.

She could tell very well that he was totally serious about killing her.

Was she a coward for giving up so quickly? Maybe, but even then she was sparing another nurse from her destiny if she agreed.

"Let's start by saying there's no way for you to get out of this dimension." Aigami informed her.

"What!? That can't be, there has to be a way out!" She tried to argue with him, because if what he was saying was true, then she was completely at his mercy.

"There isn't." He replied, his tone showing he was absolutely sure of that. "Why do you think all those powerful shinobi can't find me? There is no way out."

"It can't be, you're lying, you must be lying." Kaori repeated, but Aigami felt like she was trying to convince herself.

"Whether you believe me or not, it doesn't change your current situation one bit." That much was true, they both knew it. "If i die, you will starve to death here, so it would be in your best interest to keep me alive."

"… What do you want me to do?" It seemed like she had finally resigned, after all she was nothing but a simple nurse.

"First of all, you'll address me as your master." He started by making that clear, his tone leaving no room for further complains. "If you disrespect me in anyway or disregard my commands, then i'll kill you, unlike Hinata you're easily replaceable."

"I… I understand, master." Kaori answered, although Aigami could tell she hated herself for saying those words.

"Lovely." He complimented the woman. "By the way, if you ever betray me…"

He choked her against the wall, lifting her from the floor with just one hand. "Then trust me, after i'm done with you, you will be begging me to kill you, do you understand?"

"Kgaaah, y-yes… Yes, master." And just like that, he let her fall, her butt hitting the floor.

"Good." He had to make sure she wouldn't betray him, and using fear was by far the easiest way to accomplish that. "I'll be training you every day from now on, just to make sure."

He didn't even wait for her to answer, closing the basement immediately after.

"Ah, finally, i've been waiting for this." He entered his own room, and although it looked rather plain aside from the king sized bed, there was someone who made this room a hundred times better.

"Nnnngh." Hinata was just like he had left her, tied to the bed spread eagled, with a beautiful pink ball gag leaving her mouth open.

"Hi, cutie." He greeted her, climbing over the bed and approaching her. "Did i make you wait too much?"

"…" Hinata answered by shaking her head, knowing that if she didn't answer he would get mad.

"Good to know, now then, i'll be getting rid of those clothes." He pulled a kunai out. "Be still, i don't want to cut you by accident."

Even if she didn't struggle, it didn't help her from blushing when he started cutting her fishnet shirt, leaving her exposed to him.

"There's just something about you that i can't get enough of." His eyes were practically devouring her, while with his right hand he touched her small breasts. "Anyway, enough playing around, it's time for me to see all of you."

"Mmff." Hinata was unable to contain a muffled moan from escaping her as she felt Aigami pull down her blue pants, leaving her in nothing but a pair of white panties.

"And now…" He pulled her panties down, revealing her slit to him. "Ah, its trimmed?"

"…" Too ashamed to even try struggling, she remained still as he kept watching her trimmed black hair down there.

He started kissing his way down, planting tender kisses on her stomach and thighs, making sure to make it a memorable experience.

When he started hearing her ragged breathing, Aigami knew he was doing a good job.

"Well then, thank you for the meal." And just like that, without any previous warning he licked her slit, taking his time as he tasted her.

"Nnnnnnnngh!" That got a reaction out of Hinata, as her body shot up from the unknown feeling, but she was held down by her restraints.

"Don't move too much." He told her, and kept giving slow licks to her. "Just wait and enjoy."

He gave another long lick to her, intentionally missing her clit at the last moment and lickin all the way around it, but just barely missing it.

"Mmmf, mmpleash." Aigami heard her plead, her words barely understandable as the ball gag prevented her from talking properly.

Aigami's eyes looked up, watching as a teary eyed Hinata tried to lift her waist near his mouth.

"You want me to stop teasing you?" He asked, and the girl instantly nodded. ""Beg for it, then."

"Mmmflpleash, nnmashter." Hinata tried to say as clearly as she could, still pulling her waist up near his lips.

"That's more like it." And just like that, he planted a kiss directly on her clit, making her squirm against her restraints.

He didn't stop there, as he gave hard and quick licks against it, one after another, and each faster and faster.

"Nnnnngh." Again, a short moan escaped the girl, her body completely surrendering to his touch.

Aigami had noticed already that her slit was moist, and not just from his own tongue.

This and her increasing moans gave him all the motivation he needed to double his efforts, his arms quickly restraining her legs and pushing her slit closer to him.

Maybe it was his sudden rough movements, or maybe it was the fact that it was the first time she had felt anything like this, but those two things alone were enough to push over the edge.

"NNNNGH!" All her muscles seemed to contract, and she trashed against her restraints as she climaxed.

And just like that, the girl was panting wildly on Aigami's bed.

"Huh… That was faster than i thought." Aigami admitted, the girl blushing at his remark. "I'll have to fix that later, anyway…"

It was quick, so quick that Hinata didn't even manage to see when he had pulled his kunai out.

A moment after that, the ropes that restrained her were cut by a single strike.

"Now, i'll be allowing you to sleep next to me from now on." Aigami said, lying down on the bed right next to her.

"Mmmf?" Hinata was still gagged, and since he hadn't made any attempt to remove it she realized that was her punishment from before.

Still, it was a chance to finally sleep in a comfortable place rather than inside that dark basement.

'And also…' She thought, her lavender eyes watching the boy who had his own eyes closed, trying to sleep. 'I can sleep right next to him.'

Hinata doubted for a few seconds, but after debating with her own mind, she snuggled down next to him, shyly hugging her nude body against his.

It was comfy, she realized, far more comfortable than the dark basement she had grown used to.

'It's time.' Aigami had talked this over with Hinata a week ago, the day after she had slept on his bed.

He had asked her about the day she was supposed to graduate, and her answer allowed him to prepare for that day.

Naruto's graduation was going to be today, which meant that Mizuki would trick him into stealing the Forbidden Scroll.

The time in between Naruto stealing it and Iruka finding him, that would be his best chance.

He could also try and use Steal on Naruto, but without knowing how the Kyubi would react to it, he didn't want to risk it.

'At least not for now.' He thought. 'If i ever get into serious trouble then i'll do it.'

He was now standing at a safe distance from the Ninja Academy, waiting patiently for them to finish their exam.

Aigami smirked as he watched the recently graduated academy students, all of them with wide smiles on their faces as they were greeted by their parents.

He recognized many of them, all of their names appearing on his mind as he observed them, one by one. 'Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, Chouji Akimichi, Sakura Haruno, Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Aburame…'

All of them where there, with the notable exception of Hinata Hyuga, for obvious reasons.

Out of the corner of his eye, he managed to see two students away from the rest.

'Sasuke Uchiha.' He thought, and he watched him leave the place without even sparing a glance to his classmates.

'Naruto Uzumaki.' Honestly, he was hard to miss, most of the parents were openly glaring at him as he miserably watched his classmates along with their parents.

'Huh, he sure has it rough.' Aigami thought, but despite his words he didn't feel any pity for the boy.

As far as he was concerned, Naruto was allowing them to step all over him.

His golden eyes widened when he watched someone approach Naruto, that someone being obviously, Mizuki.

As Aigami stalked both of them, his heart started beating faster and faster.

He could barely contain his excitement, just a few more hours and the Scroll would be in his hands.

'I've won.' He was sure of it, the moment Naruto had stepped out of the Hokage's Tower with the Forbidden Scroll, he knew damn well victory was within his grasp.

Aigami followed him, jumping from one tree to another, and with each step he took, his grin widened more and more.

They went on like that for about fifteen minutes, until Naruto stopped, finally finding a suitable place to train.

However, Aigami didn't stop even for a second, jumping at him and hitting him with the strongest kick he could manage.

Naruto felt a horrible pain in his chin, and immediately after that, he was sent flying, clashing directly into a tree.

But Aigami didn't care about him, his eyes only following the Forbidden Scroll as it fell to the ground.

The second it touched the ground, he grabbed it and sprinted away from there.

He couldn't risk it, if Naruto even managed to recognize him then he was in huge trouble, so without even wasting a second, he escaped.

Even as Aigami escaped, all Naruto could feel was horrible pain from his now broken jaw, unable to even stand up.

"HAHAHAHA!" That's it, he just couldn't stop the almost maniac laugh from escaping his lips, overjoyed with just how perfectly things had transpired. "Now, time to store this in a safe place, Dimension!"

He disappeared after those words, but not even a second after that, he was back again.

However, there was one main difference, the Scroll was now safe, he had stored it in his house.

"Which means… It's time for the hunt." Still, he was far from done, after all this forest would be filled by chunins, it was the perfect time to hunt them and grow even stronger.

"Naruto! Are you alright!?" Iruka had finally managed to found Naruto, it took him almost an entire hour to find him.

He was laying against a tree, completely still, and that worried Iruka even more.

"Naruto! Please, answer me!" It worried Iruka that he couldn't see the Forbidden Scroll anywhere, but his student's was his priority.

"Iruka-sensei…" Naruto had trouble speaking, his jaw hurting him whenever he tried to do so. "I'm sorry, i failed the special exam…"

"Special exam? What are you talking about, Naruto?" He knelt right next to him, searching for any injuries. "Where's the Scroll?"

"Someone took it…" That's all the blond haired boy managed to say, the pain from his jaw overwhelming him.

"What!?"

Aigami crouched down, using a tree branch as support, barely avoiding a barrage of shurikens from killing him.

'Now then, my turn.' He thought, preparing himself to launch his attack.

Concentrating his chakra on his feet, he jumped directly at the chunin, launching himself at him with such strength that the tree ended up breaking in two.

This caught his opponent by surprise, who attempted to block the incoming attack by using his arms.

'He's done.' Aigami thought, as his enemy was severely underestimating just how much strength he had.

He prepared himself to strike him with a downwards kick, using the force from his fall in his favor.

If Aigami somehow didn't manage to overcome his guard, he would end up being vulnerable in the middle of the air.

That was probably what his enemy was thinking too, but the very moment Aigami's leg made contact with his arms, a sickening sound followed the impact.

And immediately after that, the chunin fell to his knees screaming loudly, his arms completely crushed by the force of the kick.

He had literally shattered both of his arms with that single kick fracturing them beyond repair.

"It looks like you won't be throwing any shurikens any time soon." He taunted his opponent, closing the distance between them and slashing at his throat with his kunai.

"Three down." He counted, his eyes following the body of the chunin he had just killed. "Steal."

And just like that, he felt his chakra reserves and strength improve even further.

It had been almost an entire hour since he had started hunting them, and he had only managed to find three so far.

He was far from satisfied, they had all been way too easy to kill. The only one who had actually managed to wound him was the first one.

Aigami looked down to his stomach, his white shirt had been completely tainted with his own blood.

That was where his first opponent had stabbed him with a kunai. Unfortunately for his enemy, it wasn't deep enough.

'Am i too strong for chunins now?' He thought, ignoring the pain he felt from his wound.

It was a fair question, after all his last two fights were way too easy, despite his mediocre fighting technique, his strength and speed proved to be too much for them.

'Oh well, time to leave.' Shrugging his shoulders, he used Dimension once again, disappearing from the forest.

'I wonder if Naruto is going to survive this?' Were his last thoughts before leaving.

End of chapter 6.

So, i want to make this clear, Aigami's speed and strength are way above what a chunin should have, i tried to hint at it in the previous chapters so it didn't appear as an asspull here.

It's simple really, he stole all the strength from Iwana before, and after absorbing the stats of two chunins, the others didn't stand a chance.

The only somewhat close fight would be the first one, but since Aigami had absorbed plenty of people before that plus a chunin, then he managed to pull a win.

Now, i've a question for you guys.

Right now Naruto is in deep shit, even if he was tricked by Mizuki, he still stole and lost the Scroll.

Now, a Yamanaka should be able to confirm that Mizuki is a traitor by searching Naruto's memories so the question is…

What would be Mizuki's next move? Would he try and search for Naruto and Iruka and kill them before that or would he simply escape?

I'm unsure tbh, so i wanted to ask what you guys think.

That's it for today, as always feel free to leave your reviews.

previous chapter next chapter chapter list

Chapter 7

Here's chapter 7, still keeping the one update per day lol.

So, let's answer to some reviews.

IceNeo2: Hey man! Always love to read your thoughts. Yeah, I felt it was a bit rushed but I honestly couldn't bring myself to delay it anymore. As for Asia, yeah, I'll need to do some research on the matter, but I guess I can see some ways for Aigami to spare her.

Loyda052015: Thanks for the review! Although I speak Spanish too I think it would be better to answer you in English lol. Yeah, he'll be getting a few abilities in the next chapters, I'm thinking either the Sharingan from Sasuke and get rid of him, either that or stealing a Byakugan from some random Hyuga. And don't worry, I'll never censor myself lol, I'm aware some people may be uncomfortable with some scenes but they have been given plenty of warnings already.

Osterreicher97: Naruto is still not out of the game just yet, after all the Yamanaka's technique is pretty good for this kind of situations. I also agree, some people, particularly Jiraya and Hiruzen could have done so much more for Naruto, they have only themselves to blame for his suffering.

.984: I explain why things happen the way they did in this chapter at the end, but if you somehow don't agree with my decision despite that, then feel free to tell me why!

KingZeRoPL: It was a bit tricky to decide, but at the end I'm happy with the decision I made, hope you're too!

14: I addressed that on this chapter, but you need to understand that before the last chapter Aigami was still only low chunin level, and he only was for a few hours at the village per day, max. So I don't think it was that far-fetched, of course as he gets stronger it will be almost impossible to miss if he encounters a sensor.

Emiyaryo: Yes, the Fairy Tail world should come after DxD, though he will be there just to grab what he wants and leave, Mirajane will be one of them, and Erza too.

Narutoxasuna25: I'm not sure about Le Fay Pendragon, but maybe if more people request her. Asuna is a yes, the others from Fate could also be a possibility, but we are still far away from meeting them.

Chapter 7.

"He's working for Orochimaru." After finishing his mind walk on Mizuki, Inoichi Yamanaka informed the results of his search to the Hokage.

Hiruzen frowned, displeased by the news. The Third Hokage gave the smallest of nods to his ANBU, and that was more than enough for one of them to slit his throat without hesitation.

"I take it there's no useful information regarding Orochimaru's hideout?" Hiruzen asked the Yamanaka, and his scowl only deepened into a scowl as he watched his subordinate shake his head.

'Just great.' The Hokage couldn't help but think, despite managing to caught Mizuki before he made his escape, he didn't have nearly enough information to make this whole fiasco worth it.

And now he had to waste more of his time in trying to convince the Council that Naruto wasn't actually a traitor, and had just been fooled by his sensei. He could just feel the headache that would cause him having to listen to Danzo rambling about how he was too soft.

Despite that, he was sure Naruto would be safe by the end of it, they had plenty of evidence to support that claim after all.

Even if his mind was screaming for him to rest, he had many problems to solve yet, like the mass kidnappings, the break-in and murders at the hospital and of course, the Forbidden Scroll was now officially lost, it's whereabouts completely unknown to anyone. And that's without mentioning the kidnapping of an heir, of all things.

Still, it was all too convenient, was he supposed to believe that all these sudden crimes where just simply coincidences? He was far too old to believe such a thing, crimes like this rarely where simple coincidences.

The fact was, each and all of this crimes had a common factor, the one who committed them had vanished without a trace, and that was no simple feat in a village full of trained shinobi.

He dismissed Inoichi shortly after finishing his thoughts, finally coming to a decision.

"Deliver a message to Jiraya." Hiruzen suddenly told one of the ANBU kneeling at his right side. "Tell him I require his presence here, it's of utmost importance."

"Yes, Lord Hokage." And just like that, he was gone.

"And…" He shifted his gaze towards one of his ANBU, more specifically Yugao Uzuki. "You're a sensor type, right?"

"Yes, Lord Hokage." The female ANBU answered, still kneeling. "Do you require me to check again?"

"No, that won't be necessary." Hiruzen thought that he had at the very least a slight idea of how these crimes were being committed, there were many possibilities after all, but just a few of them made sense. "How far would a strong chakra signature need to be to go unnoticed to you?"

"It depends on how strong the signature is." She answered his superior. "If it's someone of your strength, I could pinpoint them from any place in the village, but…"

"But I take it that's not the case." He ended for her, Hiruzen suspected that much. "I'll need you to do regular searches for any strange chakra signatures, that goes for any of the other sensors, am I understood?"

"Yes, Lord Hokage!" They all answered, their tones not revealing any emotions they might be feeling.

"You're dismissed."

'With Jiraiya here I'll be able to both search for the perpetrator of this crimes and also train Naruto, he can't fail the exam once again.'

"Shadow Clones, huh?" Aigami wondered out loud, sitting at his living room and taking a look to the Forbidden Scroll.

The Shadow Clones would allow him to do almost an infinite amount of things, just this technique alone made it all worth it. For instance, he could just send a Shadow Clone to do his deeds in the Elemental Nations, while sticking here and training his slaves.

Of course, he already did know the only Hand Seal required to perform the jutsu, but it couldn't be that simple, otherwise it wouldn't be a secret technique at all, after all, if all it took in order to learn it was knowing a simple hand sign then half of the shinobi world would already know this jutsu.

And just like he had thought, the Scroll gave instructions in detail of just how much chakra you would need to create a shadow clone, all the benefits the technique provided to you and of course the many additional variations to the jutsu.

'Seriously, did Naruto just simply ignore all this?' Aigami wondered, and knowing the blonde haired boy, he suspected he had simply performed the hand seal again and again until it worked.

Unfortunately for him, he didn't have nearly as much chakra as the Uzumaki, so Aigami would have to carefully try out this technique, otherwise he might end up killing himself.

With that decided, he allowed himself a few seconds to read the rest of the Forbidden Scroll techniques.

"Eight Trigrams Sealing Technique?" Aigami almost puked his insides just by reading the technique, what kind of fool would use such a thing?

As far as he was concerned, a technique that required you to sacrifice your only life was just useless, so he quickly ignored it and kept searching for anything else.

"Four Red Yang Formation…" Finding another technique he recognized, he read its details.

'This is the technique the Four Hokage's used in order to trap the Juubi.' Aigami remembered, and frowned when he realized the technique was once again, useless to him.

"M-master?" Aigami heard a voice coming from his room, and turned his head towards it. "Is everything alright?"

He turned his head towards Hinata, who was poking her head from behind the door, shyly looking at him.

"Hinata, huh?" He asked to no one in particular, still lost in thought. "Yes, I'm okay."

"A-ah, I see, then I'll…" She tried to go back to his room, still hidings her body behind the door.

"Actually, come here for a second, Hinata." Aigami suddenly called her, and he watched as Hinata slightly blushed and obeyed, walking still topless towards him.

"Ah, that's true, you still don't have a shirt." He realized as he watched her sit right next to him on the floor.

He had cut her fishnet shirt into pieces after all, so he would have to eventually buy her new clothes.

'In the meantime, I'll enjoy the view.' He thought, smirking, without even hiding that he was checking her out.

"M-master, what's that?" Hinata suddenly asked, watching the scroll on the floor.

"Ah, this?" Aigami didn't try to hide it, nor he appeared particularly worried that she had noticed it. "I stole it from Konoha."

She didn't even flinch when she heard the news, after all he had done far worse things to the village and he never even tried to hide it from her.

"You'll eventually learn a few things from it." He told her, still watching the content of the scroll. "But you're far from ready right now."

He then closed the Scroll, carefully placing it away from them and pointed at his lap with a finger.

Hinata looked at his master, and she instantly recognized what he wanted, so she obeyed and placed her head resting at his lap.

"Good, you remembered." He complimented the girl.

'Of course I would remember.' Hinata thought, the smallest of smiles appearing on her lips as she felt his master starting to caress her hair.

She liked this, and Aigami had told him the first time they did it that it helped him to think, so she was more than happy to comply.

"As always, I just can't get enough of how submissive you're." Aigami confessed, playing with her hair as he watched the girl close her eyes, probably attempting to sleep.

'Now then…' He thought once the girl was finally asleep. 'I would guess it should take me around a week to perfect the Shadow Clones, after all I'm not Naruto, I can't spam the hell out of the jutsu.'

He closed his eyes too, enjoying the sensation of her soft hair.

That sensation, the calm breathing of the girl at his lap and her serene face, Aigami decided he enjoyed it.

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" He performed the only Seal required for the technique, and just like that a single clone popped into existence.

Aigami watched it, examining its features, trying to decide if it was a success or not.

"You seem to look pretty good, I'd call it a success." He assessed out loud, watching the exact replica of him eyeing him curiously.

"Thanks, you're pretty hot yourself." The original Aigami's eyes widened when he heard his clone answer him.

'What? I thought Naruto and his conversations with his clones where a special case.' He thought, unable to hide his surprise from his replica.

"Why so surprised? We are a special case too." Well, his clone was right after all, so the original Aigami decided to just deal with it.

"I guess you're right." He answered to his copy, quickly giving orders to him. "I need you to go to Konoha to by supplies, do you think you can handle that?"

"Sure, boss." His copy answered him, doing and exaggerated salute and instantly disappearing from their world.

Now, alone at his own dimension, Aigami couldn't help but laugh. Even if it was a single clone, this was more than enough to literally duplicate his progress, so he was more than pleased.

It had taken him three entire days to finally perform a healthy shadow clone, and now he had accomplished it, he decided it was time to do decorate his white world a little.

With that in mind, he looked at his white world and pictured dirt all around them, and just like that, the once white floor was now replaced by dirt for a sixty-meter radius.

Panting slightly, a smirk appeared on Aigami's face. 'I still need to bring grass and plants from the outside, but my clone should handle that.'

"Now, what about a street?" Aigami asked himself, forcing himself to build even more chakra and quickly spending all of it.

A perfect street appeared right in front of his house, looking just like any street of his original modern world.

That was all Aigami could handle at the moment, since he once again fell to the ground, panting.

'That's all I can handle for now, I guess.' He thought, still, he was more than happy with his progress. 'Next time I'll build a few houses, that should be more than enough to fill this street.'

With that decided, he forced himself to get up and started walking back to his house.

'Now, now, where should I get those flowers?' Aigami's clone wondered, exploring Konoha's streets. 'I guess I could go to the Yamanaka's Store; it should give me a good chance to meet Ino too.'

He still had his guard up though, he needed to gather as much information as it was possible for the original.

On the corner of his eye, he spotted Ichiraku Ramen, and he couldn't help but think that maybe this was a good chance to try and kidnap Ayame.

'No, I need to prioritize the supplies.' He told himself, remembering his orders. 'If there's a chance to do both then good, if not, the supplies are my priority.'

After all the original had been considering kidnapping Ayame for a while, he was too proud to keep cooking for his own slaves after all, so he had to assign someone that task.

Still, he had his orders, and he intended to fulfill them.

"Welcome! How may I help you?" The clone heard a sweet voice talking to him, and he found himself face to face to no other than Ino Yamanaka.

'Huh, she sure is an eye candy.' He thought, watching the beautiful blonde girl smiling at him. 'At least when Sakura isn't around.'

"Yes, I'm looking for buying some flowers, preferably ones that grow fast and are able to spread rather quickly." The clone answered the girl, ignoring his own thoughts.

"Hm, let me think…" The girl answered him. "Maybe Calendula's? Cornflowers are also pretty good if you don't mind having a few bees around."

'That's right.' The clone realized, he would need bees if he wanted any chance to get a functional world there. "Ah, I don't mind, I actually would prefer if they are good for bees."

"Then you should definitely take Cornflowers." The girl told him, still smiling eagerly at him. "How much of them would you like?"

'Huh, isn't she smiling a bit too much?' The clone thought, but he quickly reminded himself that this girl was always flirty towards handsome guys, it was no surprise that he was attracting her attention. "I would like a hundred of them."

"Yes, yes, a h-hund…" As if suddenly realizing how much he had asked for, Ino began stuttering a bit and watching wide eyed at the blue haired boy. "A hundred!?"

"Ah, you're right." Aigami answered her, as if suddenly realizing he had miscalculated. "I'll need two hundred flowers, actually."

"… R-right away." Forcing herself to answer to her client, Ino regained her composure and tried to remember if they even had that much of them at the back of the store.

"Now, where do I find bees?" The clone thought, pouting at the hard task he had been assigned.

"Pull yourself together, Aigami." The clone told himself, he had a huge bag behind him, and he handled it with care since all the flowers where there. "They are just a few bees, no need to be afraid."

Still, that didn't stop the clone to nervously look at the enormous hive of bees he had just found deep into the forest.

"Now, you can do it." He encouraged himself, taking a deep breath as he prepared himself to touch the tree. "Ready, set, go!"

And the moment he did, he almost gasped as he saw a swarm of bees angrily heading towards him.

"Dimension!" Panicking, he quickly used Dimension, teleporting the hive, the tree and the flowers along with him.

"AAAAAH!" The original Aigami suddenly heard a scream, and he poked his head out of the window, trying to identify the source.

He found himself looking at his clone pathetically running away from a swarm of bees, who angrily followed him.

Aigami couldn't keep a laugh from escaping his lips, as he watched his clone desperately trying to run away from them.

"Help, help!" His clone cried for help, but he ignored him.

His eyes wandered towards a tree and a bag that he could only assume was full of flowers.

'He also managed to bring a hive with him.' Aigami observed, watching a gigantic hive at the tree. 'I guess he did a good job.'

With that in mind, he dispelled the jutsu, the clone suddenly popping off from existence.

Now that he had managed to bring bees, flowers and a tree, he could start building his own world.

'Or rather, my clones will.' He thought, he would never get near that damn hive. 'I guess I'll start kidnapping some new slaves while they do it.'

And just like that, he started wondering just who should be his next victim.

End of chapter 7.

Well, this was the first step to make Aigami's Dimension self-sufficient. I know it's not particularly interesting to read but it still is a necessary step, after all he can't just depend on other places to keep getting resources.

Now, Mizuki was killed, after reading your reviews and Private Messages I decided it was the only rational outcome, since a chunin couldn't seriously hope to escape the ANBU's and the Hokage with his Telescope Technique.

Ah, by the way, you may notice I'm switching in between calling jutsus by their English and Japanese names, I would like to hear your thoughts on the matter.

I personally don't mind it either way, so far I decided that when someone is actually using the jutsu, I will use the Japanese Names, but if someone is simply thinking about it then I'll stick with the English ones, if you have a different opinion please share it!

By the way, who should the next SLAVE be? I'm unsure if it should be Ayame or Ino, maybe both in one go? Ino would be really useful for handling the new world he's trying to build, and Ayame would finally provide a proper cook, so both have their uses. What do you guys think?

It's now decided by reading your comments that Tsunade will be the first harem member! Of course I can't make it happen right now, so she'll have to wait a bit.

I would also like to thank one of my readers (which I won't mention since idk if he wants me to do so lol) for helping me with a few scenes, I felt it was only proper to thank him, so, thanks!

Now, if you guys want to ask me things or have a proper conversation on your thoughts, you can always send a private message to me, I always answer them!

That's about it, cya!

previous chapter next chapter chapter list

Chapter 8

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, but then again it was a bit unrealistic to except a chapter every single day, lol.

Anyway, it's almost twice as long as our usual chapters, so i guess at the end it doesn't really matter. Usually I would now answer to all your reviews but there seems to be a bug, since I can't view them, I'm guessing they will eventually appear but it kind of sucks to get fourteen new reviews and not see them.

I would like to ask you guys to try and review, to see if it was just a one-time thing or it's still a problem.

Well, enjoy the chapter I guess.

Chapter 8.

Aigami looked at his world, enjoying the results of several days of preparation. It truly was quite a sight, in just five days with the help of his clones he had managed to create a lake, bring enough trees to create a small forest and plant all the flowers he had brought.

It truly looked like a small paradise, his small paradise. His gaze then shifted towards the street, it was situated at the left of the forest, and he had created six houses in total, which were all empty, for now at least.

'This should be enough for now.' He thought, watching as a few birds flew over him, it had been hard to catch them without hurting them but they seemed to be enjoying their new environment.

"Hey, boss!" He turned towards one of his clones, who had just returned from Konoha.

"Yes? Is there a problem?" He asked his clone.

"Actually, there is." That surprised him, he didn't expect any trouble whatsoever.

"I heard it from some of the civilians, apparently Jiraiya is returning to the village." His copy informed him, and that information managed to make his eyes widen.

'What?' He thought, after all Jiraiya wasn't supposed to be here for at least another month. 'What's that damn pervert doing here?'

But he didn't need much time to figure it out, of course, the pervert was here to investigate all the crimes he had been committing.

"Tch." He complained, clicking his tongue. "It will be a bit hard to try and kidnap any grown woman with that pervert around, after all he will be around them all the time."

"What are your orders, boss?" His clone asked him, after Aigami had been silent for a while.

Aigami dispelled the jutsu, the clone disappearing on a cloud of smoke, leaving him alone to think.

"Maybe I should speed up things? No, no." He quickly discarded that option, the last thing he needed now was to get reckless. "I should get as much supplies as I can, lay low for a while until things calm down."

But he still needed a few more slaves, he didn't really want to delay his plans that much just for an old geezer, even if he was one of the sannin.

"It's decided then." Making the Shadow Clone Jutsu, another Aigami appeared right next to him. "I need you to do two things, get as much supplies as you can, if you have any spare time then get Sakura, if it proves to be too much then just stick to buying supplies."

"And what about the cute girl with the two hair buns?" His clone asked him, and he nodded. "She could fix our shitty aim."

"My aim doesn't suck!" Aigami angrily answered his clone, though it was more to try and convince himself. "Unfortunately she will have to wait for a bit, I've been thinking and we need to make Sakura disappear."

"How so? That girl seems pretty average to me." His clone argued, trying to remember anything relevant about her.

"It's not that she's relevant, it's so we can fix the genin teams." The original answered.

"Fix them? I don't really get what you mean, boss." His clone gave him a confused look, unable to understand his reasoning.

"And that's why I'm the boss. Think about it, neither Naruto nor Hinata are ninjas right now, so there are two empty spots." Aigami reminded his clone. "If we take that girl out, then there won't be any empty spots, just one team less."

"Ah, I see!" His copy realized. "Then they will be forced to pair Shino and Kiba with Sasuke, right?"

"That's right, plus, even if Sakura isn't particularly interesting, taming that loud mouthed girl will prove to be quite entertaining." Aigami answered, smirking. "Now, go!"

"You can count on it, boss!"

His clone disappeared shortly after that, starting his search for his new slave.

"I would like to at least have another slave before that, so…" He added to himself, formulating a plan. "I would like to take Ayame, but if Naruto goes into a rampage after learning about her disappearance…"

Aigami frowned at such a thought, a jinchuriki was still too much for him, especially the Nine Tails, and there's no doubt that Naruto was under a lot of pressure right now.

Then again, he could always let him rampage and destroy as much as he pleased, and even though he liked that idea, he still needed a few things from Konoha, or rather, a few people.

The question still remained, who would be his next target? He could try and take Hana Inuzuka, but somehow that idea really didn't sit well with him, unless he was ready to take both Tsume and Hana at the same time, then it wasn't a good idea.

Why? Because they could track the smell from whoever he decided to kidnap, of course, they would end up at a dead end when he vanished using Dimension.

The problem with this was that they might patrol that exact place, and if they did, then when he returned there could be a strong possibility of someone waiting for him at the exact place he had vanished from.

So, if the Inuzuka's were out of his reach for the moment, then who?

'At the end of the day, Ayame is still the best target, the other ones are way too difficult to get my hands on.' Her name kept appearing inside his head, and thus, he decided going after her.

And the more he thought about it, the more he liked it. Aigami was tired of taking care of the basic needs of his two slaves, and he needed someone to do it for him, so why not her. He didn't even need to seal her chakra, since she was just a civilian, he just needed to touch her and it was over, she would belong to him.

He liked the sound of that, if it all went well then he would have two new slaves and enough supplies to stay out of Jiraiya's way for a while.

"Dimension." Without adding another word, he disappeared from his world.

'Now, if I was an annoying pink haired fangirl brat, where would I be?' Aigami's clone wondered, he had already taken care of their supplies, spending most of the money they had left on it.

'Why do I have to find Sakura while he goes for Ayame?' He complained in his mind, pouting childishly. 'This sucks, i don't even know where to start searching for her.'

He shrugged, after all thinking about such things wasn't his job, the boss would have to deal with all that.

'Whatever, I guess she would be stalking Sasuke, so maybe outside the Uchiha Compound?' The plan seemed good enough for him, so he immediately headed towards the Training Grounds.

'How should I do this?' The original Aigami wondered, watching the entrance to Ichiraku Ramen from afar. 'I can't just get inside there and grab her, can i?'

Shaking his head, he almost had to suppress a laugh at such a silly idea, of course he couldn't do such a thing, if even one person managed to spot him then he was done.

'And it's not like I can simply use a Henge and pretend to be…' His eyes widened, as if not believing it could really be that simple. 'Actually, I think I can.'

She was just a civilian, so there really shouldn't be any chance whatsoever of her finding anything even remotely suspicious.

'So, just to be clear, I will use a henge to transform into Naruto, then I'll get inside, try to order his favorite ramen and pretend to be a bit sad, that should be enough to trick her, right?' He asked himself, trying to find any flaws in his plan. Since he couldn't find none, he decided to go for it.

"Hello, Ayame nee-chan!" He greeted her, trying to appear as energetic as the real Naruto would.

"Naruto-kun!" Ayame's face almost instantly lit up, finally being able to see his younger brother figure after so many days of inexplicable absence. "How have you being? You can't just disappear without like that! Dad and I were so worried for you!"

"Huh? Ah, sorry, sorry!" He apologized, giving her the best foxy grin he could manage. "It's just that…" He trailed off, his innocent smile dropping slightly.

"What? Did something happen Naruto?" She asked, unable to hide her concern for the blonde haired boy.

"Ah, no, no!" He denied, shaking his head, and then he quickly proceeded to change the subject. "I would like one, no, two Miso Ramen!"

'What's up with him?' She thought, but still answered to his order nonetheless. "Alright, two Miso Ramen as always!"

'Now I just have to wait.' Aigami thought, doing his best to hide his predatory smile from appearing. 'I wonder how is my clone doing?'

It really sucked to be a clone, it really, really, really sucked. While his boss was probably feasting his eyes in the eye candy that Ayame was, he was stuck stalking Sakura, who was stalking Sasuke herself.

'… Suddenly using a jutsu that would end up killing myself doesn't seem like such a bad idea.' The clone thought. 'Oh, it seems she's finally giving up!'

"Moou, isn't Sasuke-kun going to come out anytime soon?" Sakura complained, finally giving up in waiting for the Uchiha to leave his Compound.

The very moment the clone saw her returning to her home, he smirked

'Now we are talking!' The clone thought, finally getting some action. 'I've just got to follow her a little more.'

As he started following Sakura, the clone couldn't help but think about his boss. 'Did he catch Ayame already?'

"Ah, it was delicious, as always!" He complimented, hitting his full stomach in the silliest way, as if to further prove his point. "Well, I'll be leaving!"

"Wait, Naruto!" He heard the girl call for him, and thus he stopped. "Is everything alright?"

He pretended to be surprised by the sudden question, and allowed a sad expression to could his face. "… Not really, but I'd rather not talking about it here."

This was his chance, finally after almost half an hour of acting like an idiot he could make this girl follow him to a more private place.

"Then let's talk about it outside, at the alley behind the store." Ayame offered, and she quickly added. "There's usually no one there, it's the place we use to throw the thrash."

"… Alright, nee-chan."

"Naruto, what's gotten into you? Did the villagers harass you again?" She finally asked once they were alone.

"Ayame nee-chan, i… I…" Aigami started, his voice suddenly changing as he dropped his impersonation. "I can't believe what a fool you are."

"Eh?" Was the only thing Ayame managed to answer to him, a sudden feeling assaulting her heart, as if she was in a very dangerous situation.

But Aigami didn't spare a single second, grabbing her by the wrist and muttering one single word. "Dimension."

And thus, the alley was now completely deserted.

"Huh, that was easy." The clone thought, after getting inside Sakura's house all he needed to do was delivering a quick strike to her stomach and she fell down, knocked out. "No wonder she sucked so hard at the chunin exams."

"W-who are you? S-sakura!? Are you alright!?" The clone was caught by surprise as he heard a voice behind him, and found himself looking at no other than the mother of the girl, Mebuki Haruno.

"Yikes, I fucked up." The clone realized, but he really didn't seem that worried despite his words. "Oh, well, you're really not our type but I guess the original could make a nice cow out of you."

Mebuki didn't even register the blue haired boy words, too shocked by the condition of her only daughter.

"Good night, then." And just like that, Aigami appeared right in front of the surprised mother, delivering a single punch in her stomach just like had done with her daughter. "It's like when you get a two for one sale in the market, I guess."

He just hoped the original wouldn't mind a new slave, even if he hadn't necessarily requested him to bring her.

"Dimension." He picked both of them up, quickly leaving the place.

"I'm back!" The clone announced, still carrying both of them as he entered the house.

"… I can see that." The original noted, sitting at the living room. "And with TWO new slaves."

"Ah, yeah, about that…" His clone fidgeted, uncomfortable under his boss gaze. "Look, she caught me kidnapping her daughter, it's not like I can simply leave her there, can i?"

"You could've just killed her." The original Aigami countered. "But I guess I can't really blame you, you're me after all, so you must have some sort of reason to bring her."

"I mean; wouldn't she make a nice cow?" The clone pointed out, dropping Mebuki on the floor. "I know she's not as cute as our other slaves, but still."

"Fine, I'll keep her." The original finally agreed. "But you're going to have to train Kaori then, I'll deal with these two."

"Ah, the cute nurse right?" The clone asked, and he seemed happy with that deal. "Sure, I can do that, what do you want me to do?"

"Just threaten her a bit, she has been locked up all week alone in that basement, so she shouldn't have much fighting left in her at all." Aigami told his copy. "If she disrespects you then feel free to do whatever you please."

"Sure, boss!" Before leaving, the clone felt the need to ask something. "By the way, where's Ayame?"

The original pointed towards the kitchen, where Ayame had a collar which chained her against a wall, making her unable to move outside of the kitchen.

"Oh, she's not screaming?" The clone asked, quite interested in just how his boss had accomplished it in such a short amount of time.

"I just simply threatened to kill Naruto, and that's about it." The original Aigami answered, shrugging his shoulders. "I don't really need to break her; I just need her to cook for our slaves."

"Smart." His clone complimented, and without saying another word he headed towards the basement, in order to start Kaori's training.

"Now, what should I do with the two of you?" Aigami wondered, watching the two unconscious slaves resting in the floor. "I guess I'll keep you two away from each other, It will be far easier to make you fall into despair like that."

With that decided, he stood up, after all he would need to make a few new buildings to keep his new slaves there.

'Looks good enough.' Aigami thought, admiring his newest creation in his dimension.

It was a big stone prison, and It was modelled with the idea of a medieval prison in mind, of course it wasn't nearly as big enough as any jail from his original world, but it still could hold at the very least six to seven prisoners, and it was right there where he would be keeping both Sakura and Mebuki.

Of course, he had intentionally placed them at opposite sides of the big structure, since he didn't want them to be able to see each other.

"Time to meet my slaves then, but who should I start with?" He wondered, and he wasn't really sure about the answer himself.

"I guess I should punish the dirty slave who dared to get in the way of my plans." It only seemed proper, after all she was the one who decided to get in his way. "Now, what kind of slave should she be?"

"I´m being recalled?"

Jiraiya frowned as he finished reading the message, quickly igniting it with a katon once he was done with it. The message of course was delivered by one of Konoha's ANBU, so he had no choice but to read it.

He frowned at what seemed to be happening in his village. Murders, (one nurse, a patient and several Chunin who were found in the Forest), kidnappings which might have also been murders, and on top of that the Forbidden Scroll was now gone.

Not to Mention his Godson being tricked by one spy working for Orochimaru and failing the exams again.

Still, Jiraiya wasn't exactly pleased with the fact that he was recalled. Surely sensei could solve those crimes himself? He had Danzo and Ibiki Morino for god's sake, nevermind the Hyuga, Inuzuka and Aburame Clans who all were good trackers by themselves.

Though, if what his sensei suspected was indeed true and the criminal had some kind of space ninjutsu in his arsenal, then he supposed that it was at the very least worth his time.

Still, didn´t he read his last message about him looking into Orochimaru's current plans, that shady Criminal Organization Akatsuki and the slowly increasing hostile behavior of Sunagakure towards Konoha? Surely that was of utmost importance too.

He didn´t have time for what was more than likely a petty serial-killer, even if he was a slightly skilled one.

Despite all that, orders were orders.

With a sigh Jiraiya packed up and walked back to the Village. Hopefully he could solve the incident quickly and then go after that lead in the Land of Rice Paddies. Something shifty was going on with that new Village Otogakure and Orochimaru apparently was currently in that Country for some reason.

"Get up." His voice was stern, most of his patience already spent in waiting for this woman to finally wake up. "Otherwise I might just change my mind and kill you."

"…?" Somehow, his obvious bloodlust must have reached the unconscious woman, whose eyes started to open ever so slowly.

"I'll be saying this once, and I expect you to remember this words for the rest of your life." He informed the dazed older woman. "You're my slave, so is your daughter, and if you ever want to see her again then you'll submit."

That managed to get her attention, completely awake now.

"Huh, did that get your attention? The love of a mother sure is a powerful thing." Aigami complimented. "Though it amazes me how you can still be so calm in your position.

"Nnngh?" Mebuki tried to ask, but found herself unable to do so. "Nnnnnngh!"

It was then that she realized in what a compromising position she truly was.

Mebuki had been tied to a metal chair, her arms restrained to the back of it, and her feet had been also tied against each leg of the metal chair, rendering any attempt for an escape completely impossible. The fact that she was completely nude didn't help one bit to calm her down either.

"NNNNNNGH!" The woman tried to scream, but again, her attempts were stopped by a panel gag which was strictly locked at the back of her head.

"Jeez, what a boring woman." Aigami said, watching her scream in fear and struggle as much as she possibly could. "I guess I might as well go and meet the daughter, she might be more fun."

The very second those words escaped his mouth, Mebuki released a piercing scream, so loud Aigami actually had to cover his ears despite Mebuki being gagged.

"You damn bitch." Aigami complained, delivering a firm slap to her cheek, quickly silencing her. "How in the world are you so loud?"

Too shocked for the sudden pain assaulting her cheek, Mebuki was unable to answer to his question.

"Listen to me very carefully, you're not one of my targets." He told her, grabbing the woman by her short blonde hair and pulling it forcefully.

"Nnnngh!" She complained, pain assaulting her as he did so.

"Normally I do care, even if just a bit, for my slaves well-being." Still pulling her hair, he kept talking to her. "But you're not one of them, you are even less than a slave."

Aigami didn't understand himself why he was so angry with this woman, but he didn't really care right now.

"Now, here is how things are going to be from now on." He started, enjoying as tears started to fall from the milf's eyes. "First, me, I'm the boss, then far below, my slaves, and even below them is where you stand, is that understood?"

She was quick to nod, too scared to even think of denying his words.

"Good, it seems even a cow like you can understand a simple hierarchy." His words were not meant as a compliment, they were more like a way to further degrade her. "And since I've decided you'll be my cow, you have no need to talk, so you will remain gagged for the foreseeable future."

Even if he had explained it in that way, the truth was Aigami didn't want to know just how loud Mebuki could scream if she wasn't gagged, so he decided to keep her that way.

"Mmmmfp." She managed to nod to his words, feeling to humiliated to even fight back.

"Nice cow." His eyes then stopped into his barely sagging breasts, who were surprisingly quite big. "Huh, even if they are starting to sag, they still suit a cow such as yourself quite well."

Mebuki closed her eyes, feeling totally exposed towards the young boy.

"Even if they are sagging, they are quite nice." He said, feeling her up with one of his hands, occasionally twisting her dark nipples, making her moan in pain. "They are your only redeeming factor after all, that's why you are a cow, my cow."

He enjoyed watching the woman tremble in fear, a smirk slowly appearing on his face as he thought about just how many things he could do to her.

"I guess you'll pay for your village's actions, after all since I'm trapped…" He actually had to stop for a second, as if questioning his own choice of words.

'Trapped? Am I really stuck here?' He thought, and he immediately realized that he actually was free to leave. 'Why didn't I think about this before? If Jiraiya is going to appear, then I might as well leave before he even arrives.'

"Stop right there." He heard the voice of Izumo, demanding him to stop.

"Is there a problem?" He obeyed, instantly stopping and raising his hands in the air.

"It's just a checkup, they are going to make sure you are not the guy we are looking for." Kotetsu appeared right next to Izumo, both guarding the village gates as always.

"They?" Aigami asked, feigning ignorance.

"Yes, they." Izumo confirmed, quickly pointing towards some trees as some ANBU's were looking straight at him and Aigami could only guess they were sensors.

It didn't take long for them to nod, stating he was clear and was free to go.

'They sure are fooled quite easily.' Aigami thought, hiding a smirk. 'I figured they would have at least a few sensors to check on people trying to leave the village, so I exhausted most of my chakra beforehand.'

Of course that was a risky move, after all if they managed to detect anything even remotely suspicious he would be completely vulnerable, but that was luckily not the case.

"You're clear, you can go." Izumo informed him, clearing the way for him.

"Sorry about this, it's just that with all the chaos in the village…" Kotetsu apologized, offering him a sad smile.

"Don't worry, it's no problem." He answered to them, giving them a friendly smile. "I might return at a later date for the chunin exams, so we might see each other again."

"I just hope it's under better circumstances." Izumo replied.

"I hope so too." Aigami agreed, but inwardly he was infinitely amused, after all he was the only reason the village was in such a chaos to begin with.

Aigami smirked as he walked past Konoha's Gates. Nodding politely at Izumo and Kotetsu who nodded back.

Walking down the path away from Konoha he wondered why it had not occurred to him he could simply leave the village and return once the chunin exams were starting.

He figured the reason rather quickly, it was because he was too proud to even think of such an option, after all it felt like he was running away from them, and he didn't like that.

Still, there was a different between being proud and dumb, and that's where he decided to draw the line, he was getting the fuck away from this village before the sannin even managed to get back.

Maybe once he managed to come back he could get his hands in all the unsupervised genin inside the Forest of Death, perhaps he could even capture Anko, everything was possible.

Still, with them being three entire months away he had enough time to search for other notable women for his collection.

Tsunami, the Milf from Wave Country.

Isaribi, the Kaima Girl from Sea-country.

Fu, the Seven-tails Jinchuriki from Takigakure (the girl was so damn lonely that it wouldn´t even be difficult to get her, she would willingly escape with him if he just offered her a friendly hand.)

Toki, the Princess from Bird Country. No doubt the Watari would be happy to assist in seeing her gone.

Haruna, the Princess of Vegetable Country.

Heck, he even had a plan to kidnap Koyuki Kazahana and then trade that necklace of hers to Doto in Exchange for that hot pinkheaded Kunoichi Fubuki.

Even if those actions would end up making many nations fall, as long as he was the one standing on top at the end, then he truly didn't care.

Licking his lips he wondered if anyone would connect the Kidnappings with what happened in Konoha, he truly doubted it though.

End of chapter 8.

So yeah, he's now out of Konoha, of course he will return eventually but still, there was no reason to just wait there for Jiraiya to arrive, plus, he has now three entire months to get as many women as he likes. That was simply a list of possible targets, so if you don't want someone in there, feel free to tell me why.

He's going to meet Tsunade at one point in between this three months, so do look forward to that.

By the way, I expect us to be done with THIS Naruto world by chapter sixteen, maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less.

Now, why did he kidnap Sakura and Mebuki? Well, Mebuki was just a bonus, a bonus he didn't really want, so yeah. Mebuki is Sakura's mother if any of you are having trouble remembering her, just look at the wiki for her.

As of why Sakura? I needed to get her out of the way, so no there will only be two main teams.

Sasuke-Kiba-Shino (it still is a tracking team, even if Sasuke's Sharigan isn't nearly as good as a Byakugan for tracking.

Ino-Shikamaru-Chouji, will remain the same, so that's about it, I guess.

In regards to Mebuki, I described her as any normal non ninja mother would be, pretty enough, but her body would still show signs of aging, like slightly sagging breasts, and so on. As for her status, i intend for Aigami to treat her rougher than with the others, I guess you could consider her less than a slave, just a toy.

If you guys have any complains or different ideas, then feel free to share them, as always.

All right, that's it, cya.

previous chapter next chapter chapter list

Chapter 9

Hey guys, how's it going?

This is by far the longest chapter, and I tried to address everything you were requesting from me. So, yeah, here you've the first lemon, Sakura's training and a few more things you guys asked me to do, please tell me if the lemon is trash, I tried keeping it vanilla considering just who his target was, but the next lemons will be far kinkier.

With that out of the way, let's answer to your reviews. Also huge thanks guys! More than a hundred reviews, two hundred followers and a hundred favorites, it really blows my mind!

Albert Da Silva Oliveira: Thanks for the wait, haha! I'm sorry for the delay in the update, I was a bit busy.

Guest: Uh, since you don't have a name I don't know how to address you, but I think you'll be happy with what you get in this chapter!

Bastidaswilliam2005: The One Piece world definitely is on the list, I'm thinking either after DxD, then after One Piece I guess Bleach? What do you think?

MadFrog2000: Yeah, it would certainly have been the smart thing to leave Konoha at once, but again I always try to portrait my characters with a few flaws, (in Aigami's case, MANY flaws lol) so even if the smart thing to do would have been to leave at the first chance he got, he was too proud to even consider that. And thanks for your suggestions, I'll be sure to take them into account!

Darkimortal: Unfortunately, he didn't! Anyway, after his actions in this chapter it would have been pretty much pointless to do so, he wouldn't go unnoticed after that lol.

Narutoxasuna25: Hey, thanks for your reviews! Love you read your thoughts. Shion is a nice suggestion, honestly I had forgotten about her, but now that you mention it, I'll be sure to pick her up along the way! Would you prefer her as a slave or a harem member?

Osterreicher97: Yeah, honestly ANY of the sannin are just way beyond him, even after this chapter. Perhaps Tsunade would be the closest fight, because Aigami also focuses heavily on raw power and speed, but even then she overpowers him in that aspect too. And yeah, I completely agree with you, it just was a bit retarded to think that they simply didn't realize about Naruto's origins, but then again, it's easy to say when you watch the anime so I won't blame them lol.

Neo Infinity: I never intended him to actually capture Tsunade, but to seduce her, though it will be so incredibly difficult. But yeah, Shizune will be somewhat of a willing slave, after all she's kind of submissive, don't you think?

IceNeo2: You'll certainly like this chapter then! Yeah, the reviews delay sucked, like, I had a hard time forcing myself to write when I couldn't even read what you guys thought, meh.

KingZeRoPL: Yup, Mebuki was kind of a free target, even though I plan Aigami to be especially hard with her.

Loyda052015: Thanks for your review! Yeah, he's bound to have some kind of confrontation with Orochimaru eventually, though I can see some ways in which they could even work together. I'm unsure if I should add Samui to the harem, since I already have Tsunade in there, and well, you know, Tsunade kind of fills the part of the blond with huge tits lmao.

Fortinpatric: Your welcome! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Felipe1402XZA: Jesus, all of you guys have really hard names to write, lmao. Thanks for the review! And yeah, Ino will be in!

And I think that's pretty much it, well, enjoy the chapter

Chapter 9.

Aigami really needed to release some stress, after all he had almost been running nonstop after leaving Konoha, and only stopped when he arrived at a little civilian village.

He didn't stay there for long though, immediately using Dimension in order to check on his slaves.

And that was what had lead him to his current situation, finally being able to rest in his room.

Entering his own room, he was delighted to find Hinata, who was naked and resting on his bed just where he had left her.

"Hey there, did you miss me?" He asked, jumping on his bed next to her.

"Master…" The shy girl didn't attempt to cover her body, but still blushed despite that. "Yes, I did miss you."

Hinata didn't say that just to please him, but because she honestly felt that way. It was surprising to her, and even she wasn't sure at which point she had started to crave his company, but by now she truly didn't care.

"That's what I like to hear." He rewarded the girl with a quick kiss, savoring her lips as much as he could. "They really can't compare to you at all."

"Who?" She asked, confused by his words.

"The other ones, Kaori, Ayame… You just have something that they don't." He confessed, and he truly did mean that, somehow Hinata's submissiveness was incredibly alluring to him, in a way he couldn't truly describe.

Of course, he liked a challenge and a defiant girl, but there was something about this shy girl that he found special.

"Ah, master…" Hinata couldn't hide the soft smile appearing in her face, her blush only growing at his words. "I don't deserve such words."

"You do, and you deserve a reward too…" He said, having a good idea of what that reward should be. "I guess I have been delaying this a bit, but it's about time we try it."

"A reward?" Hinata tilted her head, unsure on what her master could possibly have in mind.

"Indeed." He didn't explain himself any further, deciding it would be best to show her what he meant. "Open your legs for me, my cute slave."

That actually caught her by surprise, but she obeyed nonetheless, opening her legs and giving him a good view of her most sacred place.

"Ah, so obedient, I love it." He complimented, and his eyes explored once again her pussy, making sure to embed such a beautiful view deep into his mind. "I see you're already wet."

"A-ah… Don't embarrass me, master." Hinata pleaded, blushing at his comment.

And it was true, she was indeed wet, and it pleased Aigami to know his words were enough to get here to such a state.

"What do you mean? You love when I humiliate you, don't you?" As if to further prove his point, he touched her slit with his index finger. "And what a little slut you're, getting wet before I even touch you."

Aigami lasciviously licked his finger after that, enjoying the taste of his slave and making absolutely sure she saw him. "This… This is the taste of a slut, Hinata."

"Ahnnn…" His touch and his words where enough to make the girl cutely moan, her body quickly responding to his master. "Master…"

"Yes, let me hear your voice, just like that." He caressed her moist pussy once again, carefully inserting one finger inside her as he talked to the girl.

Her reaction was instantaneous, as her eyes widened and her body stiffened, unfamiliar with the foreign sensation. "Ahnn, m-master… W-what are you doing?"

"Hm? Fingering you, obviously." He answered, his finger finding resistance immediately inside her. "Even with just a finger you're surprisingly tight."

"I-is that bad, Master?" Hinata asked, since she had literally zero experience in the matter.

"Well, it depends." He replied, pushing his finger deeper into her. "It's better for me, for sure… For you, well, it will hurt quite a bit at first."

"Ahnn…" She moaned again, her cute cries feeling the quiet room.

It surprised Aigami just how sensitive the girl was, especially for someone who never explored her own sexuality, but he wasn't about to complain. After all, there was something greatly arousing about showing this innocent girl all about sex.

"I'm going to add another one." Aigami warned her, inserting his middle finger into her too.

"Aaaaahn!" A loud moan escaped Hinata, her body shuddering in response to his advances.

'Honestly, just how tight is she?' He thought, feeling her insides pressuring his fingers.

"M-Mashter…" She sweetly called him, moving on her own as she tried to push his fingers deeper by herself. "More…"

Hearing her pleads was all the incentive he needed, so he decided to take things further and finally seal the deal with her. With that in mind, he pulled his fingers out of her, and he was pleased to see they were completely soaked.

"Ah, m-master, don't stop…" Hinata complained as she lifted her waist, trying to get her pussy closer to him. "M-more…"

"Aren't you a bit too eager?" He teased her, enjoying how she blushed at his words. "Open your mouth for me, my slave."

She obeyed despite how needy she was feeling, opening her mouth wide for him.

"Go ahead, stick your tongue out." Aigami encouraged her, waiting for her to obey.

"Aah, laaik thish?" The girl asked his master, his tongue sticking out lewdly at him.

"Yeah, just like that." He then put both of his soaked fingers inside her mouth, making her taste herself. "You taste like a bitch in heat, don't you?"

"A-ah… Yesh, laaik a bhishh in heat." She answered, her tongue wrapped around his fingers, without even needing an order to do so.

Hearing her innocent slave talk so dirty about herself was more than enough to get him aroused, so he did what any man would have done in his position. He almost teared his clothes off himself, quickly getting nude in what might have been a world record for stripping yourself.

"M-m-master?" Hinata stuttered, blushing even harder as she saw her master's body for the first time.

"Do you like what you see?" He teased her once again, eyeing her body as he talked. "Because I sure do."

"I… I l-like it." Her lavender eyes checked him out, making sure to not miss even a single detail about him.

His skin was slightly tan, and he wasn't especially muscular, but he did have a faint six pack forming in his abdomen, his pectorals were perfectly formed, and his frame was a bit tiny for a fifteen-year-old.

Aigami's long blue hair fell all over his back, a few of his bangs touching his own chin and covering his golden eyes. His appearance was incredibly exotic, completely foreign from the average person from the Elemental Nations.

'And…' In her mind, Hinata couldn't help but gulp when her eyes traveled downwards, finally meeting his very erect and huge dick. 'N-no way, is t-that supposed to go inside me?'

"Are you done looking?" Aigami's voice snapped the girl out of her thoughts, making her meet his eyes with her own. "Normally I would use some lube, but it seems you have lubricated yourself pretty well, huh?"

"I…" Hinata wasn't sure what to answer to that, so she did what her body was asking her to do, and pushed her slit closer to him, as if offering herself. "P-please… I need it."

"I can see that." He agreed, and finally decided he had teased the girl more than enough.

Pushing her down, he made the girl rest her back against the comfortable bed, spreading her legs apart from each other.

'I'm not really into vanilla stuff, but since it's her first time…' Aigami thought, pushing his dick against her slit, lubing his dick with her natural juices. 'I guess we will do missionary.'

"Mmmmh." Just rubbing against her pussy had earned him a moan from her, reminding him just how sensitive this girl was.

Still, he didn't intend to keep torturing her or himself, so when he felt his dick was covered in her juices, he pushed the tip inside her.

It felt incredibly tight, far more than he had ever experienced back in his world. This only managed to make his instincts go wilder, feeling the need to claim the girl for himself.

And he did exactly that, pushing his dick even deeper into her pussy, which was so tight it almost pushed it back.

"Aaaaahn!" Hinata moaned both in pain and pleasure, her hands searching for something to grab onto, quickly finding the bed sheets. "M-master, it hur- Aaaahnnn!"

He simply couldn't keep holding himself back, that was just not who he was, his lust taking over him and making him roughly push in, where he found resistance.

Her hymen, that was the only thing that was stopping him from taking this girl and fucking her until she couldn't even move.

"M-master, it hurts!" Hinata repeated in a pained voice.

"I know; it will be over soon." He assured her, making a strong push against her hymen, breaking it in one go.

Her pained moan was loud enough that he was sure every single inhabitant of the house had certainly heard it, but he paid no mind to it.

His eyes were fixated in her pussy lips and his own dick, where blood was starting to cover them both.

That didn't stop him though, as he started thrusting in and out of her, with as much speed as he could muster.

They both weren't sure when, but at one point, Hinata's moans had now turned into lewd, finally getting to enjoy the experience.

For Aigami, it was hard to explain what he was feeling, it was the closest you could get to an emotional roller coaster, since his lust kept skyrocketing as his eyes and hands started exploring Hinata's body, feeling it up as much as he was able to.

It was intoxicating, her hair, her teary eyes, her cute blush, small breasts and flat stomach, it was almost too much for him. All those little details about her only made him go wilder by the second, his thrusts getting faster and faster, just as her moans were getting louder and louder too.

"M-mashter, thish ish shooo good! Annnnh!" Apparently, Hinata was a screamer, a loud one at that, since the very moment she had gotten into it, she had been talking nonstop about what she was feeling. "I-i… I t-think I'm… Ahnnn…"

He wasn't about to complain either, since hearing her talk about how good she felt was only making it better for him, as he started reaching his limit himself.

"Mashteeer, I c-can't… I'm… I-I'm c-cumming!" Aigami felt the girl violently shake, her muscles tensing and her insides almost crushing him as she was pushed over the edge.

That was all he needed to hear, her sweet cries managing to push him to his limit too, and it was too late to even consider what the consequences of cumming inside her would be, so he emptied his load inside her with a loud groan.

"Jesus Christ…" Aigami said, gasping for air as he finished inside her.

"W-who?" He heard Hinata weakly ask, but not even a second after that, she fainted.

"… Huh." Was the only thing he managed, pulling out of her as he grew tired. "This innocent girl is a damn succubus."

Not even a second after his words, he fell next to her, both resting next to each other.

It had been almost half a day since then, and now Aigami was doing something he had been delaying for a bit, which was Sakura's training.

The moment he had entered her cell, she had almost gone crazy, making him regret his decision instantly.

'Like mother, like daughter, I guess…' Aigami thought, covering his ears from the loud screech coming from one of his new slaves.

It was honestly more of a scared scream, or maybe both scared and equally angry, nonetheless, it was loud enough to bother him.

"W-who are you!? Where am i!?" The pink haired girl felt obviously vulnerable, after all she was restrained in a metal chair and at the mercy of a stranger.

"Could you keep it down a bit? No need to scream so much." The blue haired boy complained, his good mood from his moment with Hinata was completely spoiled. "Honestly, I was so happy just a few seconds ago…"

"K-keep it down!? You've me restrained against a chair, you creep!" Sakura screamed at him once again, completely ignoring the fact that her fate was completely on his hands. "How am I supposed to keep it down!?"

"… You know, I could always pay a visit to your mother, she's a lovely woman after all." Aigami's tone was dangerously low, making his words sound even more threatening to the poor girl.

Aigami smirked when he saw the girl flinch under his words, shocked by what she had just heard.

"M-my mother!? W-what have you done to her!? Let her go you disgusting creep!" However, it seemed his words only managed to make her scream even more.

"I told you to shut up!" It was probably the first time he had raised his voice to someone since he had reached this world, after all he never saw the need to do so, but this girl actually managed to piss him off. "Listen here, pinky, if you raise your voice again, I'll make the slut of your mother scream so loud you won't be able to even hear yourself talk, am I clear?"

That worked like a charm, getting Sakura instantly silent.

"Much better." He said, though his frown didn't disappear. "I was unsure on what type of slave you would be, but now I'm certain."

He released the now quiet girl from the chair, signaling her to stand up.

"I-is my mother okay?" Sakura asked, and her voice was so low now that Aigami almost missed her words.

"She's okay, for now." He assured her, taking a sit himself in the metal chair. "And she'll be okay as long as you obey me, do you understand?"

"I… I understand." Sakura seemed to be debating with herself what to do, perhaps considering if she had any chance of escaping.

"Don't even think about it." As if Aigami could read his mind, he was quick to warn the girl against trying anything weird. "I'm the one who was been kidnapping and killing people from your village this past weeks, if I can even escape the ANBU's, what hope does a recently graduated genin have?"

That was more than enough to send Sakura deep into despair, as tears started to appear at the corner of her beautiful green eyes. "Y-you, you are the one behind all that?"

"The one and only." Aigami answered, enjoying the fact his actions were enough to gain himself a reputation, despite how evil his actions were. "Now listen carefully, because this are your new rules, and if you want to keep both your mother and yourself alive, you must follow them."

"R-rules? What are you talking about?" Sakura flinched when the boy pierced her with his golden eyes, slightly glaring at her.

"Yes, rules." He repeated, lifting one finger as he started explaining himself. "First rule, you'll only talk when I allow you to do so."

And just like that, the pink haired girl remained silent, waiting for him to keep talking.

"Second rule, when you address me, you'll call me Master or Sir, since you now are my slave." He lifted another finger when he was done explaining it, allowing the information to sink in.

"Third and last, you'll do whatever I request, without voicing any complaints." He lifted a third finger after that, finally finishing his explanation. "Is that understood?"

"Y-yes… Yes, sir." Sakura answered, and it honestly wasn't surprising to watch her submit so easily, after all he basically had her mother as a hostage.

"Good." He was pleased with her, but still, there was something he still needed to address. "Now, time for your punishment."

"P-punishment, sir?" Sakura was caught by surprise by that, trying to think what she had done wrong.

"Did I stutter?" He questioned her, his glare hardening a bit at her.

"N-no, sir!" His glare was more than enough to make the delicate girl cower. "I apologize, sir."

"Now, rest your body on my lap." Still sitting on the metal chair, Aigami pointed straight at his lap.

'His lap!?' Sakura thought, but didn't voice her complaints, after all she didn't know what would happen if he was angry. "Yes, sir."

A satisfied smirk adorned his face now, as he watched the humiliated girl rest her undeveloped body on his lap.

"See? Was it really that difficult?" He asked, and started lifting the girl's red dress.

"Hiiik!" A scared yelp came from Sakura's mouth, as she felt her dress getting lifted, exposing her ass. "S-sir, don't…"

"What a lovely reaction." He commented, noticing how her hearth started beating faster and faster when he started unclothing her. "Now I can't wait to see what you're hiding under there."

Now excited to see her body, he completely lifted her dress, his golden eyes feasting on her cute butt cheeks. He felt the girl struggle a bit, overwhelmed by the situation.

"Don't move too much." Aigami commanded, though the pink haired girl noticed that his voice wasn't as threatening as before. "It's only natural to be scared, but eventually you'll end up loving it."

Without leaving the girl any time to consider his words, he pulled down her cream white panties, exposing her cute pussy to his eyes.

"N-no… Please, I beg you…" Again, she tried to beg him to stop, tears now openly falling from her eyes, but Aigami payed her no mind.

"What a surprise, it's pink down there too." He observed, watching her small pink bush and smirking at it. "It's cute the view."

After those words he started feeling her ass up, enjoying how her butt seemed to almost melt on his hands.

"I must say, from all my slaves, you've the best ass by far." He complimented, and his smirk only grew when he felt the girl flinch at his words. "That Sasuke guy sure is missing out."

"Y-you know Sasuke-kun?" She asked, as he kept playing with her ass.

"You could say I know him better than anyone in the world." He said, and it was honestly the truth, after all he even knew what his actions in the future would be, so it was a fair statement. "But I can't let this go unpunished, talking about another man when I'm putting so much effort on you…"

"W-what do you… Kyaa!" A feminine yell escaped her lips when she felt a sharp pain in her left ass cheek.

"See? That cute scream is much better than your loud ones from before." He told her, delivering another quick spank, this time to her other cheek, making her yell cutely once again.

"A-ah, sir, please, no more…" Her face now was just as pink as her hair, too ashamed by her current situation.

"No, no, I simply can't forgive such a thing, Sakura." There was something about the way he said her name that made her blush grow even stronger. "Once I'm done with you, you won't think about that dirty Uchiha anymore."

"Hyaaa!" He spanked her a third time, making her scream once again.

"You don't need that emo kid, little Sakura." He whispered, delivering another slap to her butt. "I'll take good care of you from now on, so forget about him."

When he didn't get an answer, he spanked her again, and again, until his fingers where imprinted onto her ass, leaving it almost completely red.

"Sir, please, no more, I beg you…" She begged once again, and that only earned her another sharp blow towards her unprotected bum, making her ass cheeks jiggle. "Hyaannn…"

"Then say it, you don't need that emo kid, do you?" He asked her, lifting his hand once again and preparing a second blow. "You only need your cute master, no one else."

"W-what?" She was sobbing by now, having never experienced something like this. "You want me to… To say that?"

Aigami swatted at her left cheek one last time, since he still didn't have the answer he was looking for.

"Mmmnhh!" That last sound coming from the girl's mouth sounded more like a moan than anything else, but he didn't comment on it. "I-I'll say it! Please, no more…"

"Go on, then." He encouraged her, lifting his hand just in case. "Say it."

"I…" Her blush deepened, shame written all over her cute face. "I d-don't need that emo kid; I only need my c-cute master."

"Good girl." Aigami complimented, finally smirking happily at her. "I'll reward you later for that, but I'll be leaving for now."

"W-wait, sir!" When he was about to leave, Sakura suddenly stopped him. "Is… Is my mother going to be okay?"

'Of course not.' Aigami thought, but he would never tell her such a thing. "I won't do anything to her, as long as you keep obeying."

And without another word, he left her alone, locking her inside her little jail.

"Who would have thought civilians would be the perfect targets." Aigami said to himself, standing on top of a pile of corpses.

Aigami had really no particular reason for killing them, aside from the obvious benefits from using Steal on them. The sole purpose of this massacre was simply to make sure he wasn't growing soft, after all he had been unusually kind with Hinata, and a bit lenient with Sakura.

So what better action could he perform to make sure he was just like before? Of course, murdering some civilians was the only reasonable choice, right?

While he was traveling across The Land of Fire, he had managed to find a hamlet, with around a hundred and twenty inhabitants.

Of course, he had massacred them all without pause, after all they were a free boost for his strength.

Right now, as he stepped on a particularly tall pile of corpses, he tried to asses just how much stronger he was.

"Huh… I guess even insects are useful when put together." He said, as Aigami now felt he had at the very least twice as much raw strength than before.

"This should be enough to overpower most of the jonin's with brute force." And as if to further prove his point, he lightly punched a concrete wall and it broke into thousands of pieces.

"Though after murdering so many people i can't just stay here…" After all he had essentially wiped out a little village full of innocent people, there was no way his actions would go unnoticed.

"… Oh well, might as well go to Takigakure, after all even I'm starting to feel lonely." It was time to get his next objective, which was no other than Fu, the Jinchuriki of the Nanabi. "It should take me around two days to get there at full speed."

With that in mind, he left the carnage he had caused in the now deserted little village, not even caring for the hundreds of lives he had stolen.

He had seriously underestimated just how fast he was now; after all he had managed to get out of the Land of Fire in a little less than a single day.

Such a thing was beyond his expectations, even if his chakra reserves were a little under the average of a jounin, he knew for a fact his speed and strength had to be far beyond that.

And the best part was, after running for literally an entire day without even a small rest, he wasn't feeling tired at all.

"Hahahaha! If I keep this up I might just be ready for Tsunade in a little less than a month." Aigami was overjoyed, honestly, if he knew that all it took was for him to massacre a few unprotected little villages for him to get this strong, he would have done it earlier.

Then again, most people would never consider indiscriminate mass murder as a viable way to ge power, so perhaps it wasn't as easy as he believed.

His inner thoughts where interrupted when he spotted something interesting, since he had just now managed to find what appeared to be like a few merchants with many wagons behind them, making their path at the middle of the road.

That was especially interesting, since they were just too many to simply be a random merchant group, and the several shinobi who appeared to be guarding them just confirmed his suspicions.

'Are they heading towards Takigakure?' He was still a few hundred meters away from them, so he wasn't able to recognize their headbands, but it still was a fair guess.

'They might be a group assigned to securely get them back.' Aigami hypothesized, counting their numbers. 'Four shinobi, probably three genins and one jonin.'

A plan started to formulate inside his mind, with his usual smirk adorning his face. 'I might just have found my key to get inside Takigakure.'

It was obvious when you thought about it, there was simply no way in which a village like them could remain completely self-sufficient, especially not one who was considered big enough to receive their own Tailed Beast.

Aigami had been lucky enough to find one of the few convoys that provided supplies to Takigakure. Which basically meant he now had a pretty good chance to get inside the village without even rising any suspicion whatsoever.

'Now, how do I manage to infiltrate myself in there?' He wondered, his mind finding many options as he silently followed them, taking cover near the trees at the sides of the road. 'I could try and wait to take someone out, but then again I've no idea just how far away we are from the village, so if they arrive before taking a rest I'm completely screwed…'

Annoyed, he clicked his tongue. 'Whatever, I'll just wait it out, even if they reach the village before taking a break, I'll simply wait for another convoy of merchants to appear.'

Since he couldn't find any flaw with his plan, he silently followed them, making sure to keep as much distance as he could without losing sight of them.

'Finally.' Aigami thought, relieved. 'I was starting to worry.'

It was almost midnight when they finally stopped, which probably meant that they still had at the very least an entire day until they reached Takigakure, otherwise it wouldn't have made sense for them to stop after travelling for so long.

Either way, it really didn't matter to him, now all he had to do is hunt the most vulnerable of them and take his place, maybe even two of them.

Waiting patiently and seeking cover into the shadows, he observed them for what might have been hours, until two of them started getting away from the main group.

A merchant and a genin were walking together towards the forest, and he could only guess why, the most likely possibility was that the merchant needed to piss and the shinobi was guarding him, but he really didn't care.

The only thing that mattered was that this was his chance, and so, he followed them deep into the forest. They stopped after a few minutes of walking, and Aigami didn't wait any longer, making a clone of himself and jumping simultaneously at each of his victims.

The procedure was clean, so clean it even surprised himself, all it took was a strong jump and he had caught the genin completely off guard, capturing both of them in a single strike.

"Now, you two will answer some questions for me." Before they even noticed the fact that both of them had a kunai against their neck, Aigami was already talking to them. "If you two answer something different, then I'll rip your dicks off, so you never have to take a piss again."

That was incentive enough for the merchant, and the shinobi cursed when he realized he was probably going to spill all the information.

"Now, you both will answer me at the same time. What's the name of your leader?" He was making them answer at the same time so they couldn't fake any names, erasing any possibility of them lying to him.

"Kato." They both answered simultaneously, one far more scared than the other.

"Now, the name of the brown haired genin?" Aigami followed with another question, not leaving them any room to breathe.

"Shizuku." Once again, they both replied at the same time.

And the interrogatory went on, until he had asked the name of every single one of them and memorized them.

When he was done with them, he twisted their necks until he heard a loud snap, killing them both without warning.

"Since you were so kind to answer my questions, I granted both of you a quick death." Talking to the corpses, Aigami knelt next to them, using Steal on both.

Both him and his shadow clone quickly performed a Henge, transforming in an exact copy of both of his most recent victims, making sure to get every single detail about them correctly.

"Well, that was easy." His clone commented.

"Indeed, it's no surprise Takigakure lost their jinchuriki so easily." Aigami agreed. "Now, I guess it's time for getting our own jinchuriki, right?"

End of chapter 9.

So, just want to clarify, I've had many of you guys ask me about pregnancy (and no, Hinata won't be pregnant, relax, unless you want to, wink, wink), and I decided I would simply ask the rest of you, what do you think on the matter?

Should I have them be pregnant somewhere along the line, or not? If I should, then who? I was thinking about Grayfia when she was in, but meh, I'll let you guys decide.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter, next chapter he'll be getting inside Takigakure, hope you found his infiltration realistic enough, since I figured there was just simply no way that a huge village was completely self-sufficient, so it would only make sense for them to receive regular supplies from merchants guarded by their own ninjas, hope you agree with me there.

That's about it, I think, so, until next chapter!

previous chapter chapter list

Chapter 10

Hey guys, how's it going? It sure has been a while, huh. I don't really have any excuses, at first my exams delayed my updates, then I had to get my League of Legends account back to Grand Master since it decayed, and yeah, a few personal problems, but you don't really care about that so let's get into what does interest you.

With that in mind, time for answering a few of your reviews, and as always I can't tell you just how much i appreciate your reviews!

Lorokay: Thanks for the review! Yeah, It might be a little bit edgy but at the end, that's how I like it, lol. As for Konan, sure, you're the first one to ask for her, so would you want her as a slave or having her as part of the harem?

Drago: I'll take your thoughts into consideration, the vast majority of you agreed on having pregnancy added, so it's pretty much decided. And yes, she's going to grow older, all of them are going to grow, that includes Aigami too.

Okushi: Thanks man! I really appreciate it. To be honest I initially planned for him to also steal knowledge and experience but I realized that it would be a bit overkill, i don't really enjoy OP characters from the very start, so that's why I ended up deciding against it.

IceNeo2: Glad you think so! I was a bit worried it might seem a little too fast for some of you, but at the end she still is one of the most submissive girls in Naruto, so I thought it wasn't THAT unbelievable. In regards to the impact that pregnancy could have on them psychologically, well, since they are already under huge stress by literally being enslaved, I can see how that could be a problem with some of them if they don't like Aigami.

He has already stated he doesn't care about Mebuki, so maybe she could be a suitable first target for pregnancy.

And thanks man, take care you too! Thankfully the virus in my country is pretty much a goner by now, so I'm safe I guess, but to all of my readers, please take care of yourself!

MadFrog2000: Don't worry, I still don't plan on them actually showing signs of anything until they reach the DxD World, so yeah, it's still too early!

MykullUwU:… I see what you mean, wink, wink.

osterreicher97: Yugito is a nice second target, though the problem is how would he find her, so I'm planning for Aigami to get his hands on a sensor ninja to use Steal on. And I agree, overall I didn't like how they handled most of the other jinchurikis, they had so much potential…

Guest: You can count on that!

narutoxasuna25: I can see some ways to make Shion fall for him, so sure, if that's what you would like! She'll have to wait a bit though.

PizzaSpinner: I'm thinking about her as something along the lines of his final objective in this world, but I'm unsure on how to pull it off, but she's certainly an appealing harem member.

Shadic21: Glad someone agrees on having Grayfia pregnant! Yasaka is a nice suggestion too, and Tsunade is a must, after all she's the last Senju.

Neo Infinity: Hope you like it, then!

CyberDragonEX: Aigami's Steal can't steal any knowledge, he can take any physical thing in a person's body, for example, the Rinnegan, any unique bloodline, and overall any physical strength a person may have. There are a few exceptions for that, though, for example, he can't steal things like 'Bungee Gum' from Hisoka, since even though it's a unique ability, it's not something he was born with, but something that he created. He could Steal Kurapika's eyes though, and then be able to develop something similar to Emperor's Time, since that ability is still somehow related to his eyes, which he was born with.

The limits to his Dimension are unclear to him for the moment, but he isn't actually 'creating' those things, but rather picturing how he perceives it, and the skill itself figures out a way to make it work. That's why he hasn't attempted to create something like a castle piece by piece, since then he would have to figure out himself how to make the structure stable.

For example, if he pictured an entire house, the skill would figure out on its own how to realistically built it, but if he attempted to create the house a wall at a time, then he would have to figure it out manually. I guess the best way to describe it would be to imagine when in a construction game you buy a premade structure, the game itself has a preprogramed base of how it's, you're just paying for it, but when you create your own, then you've to figure out how to make it work yourself. Does that make sense?

And, honestly, I hadn't thought about creating scrolls, so… Yikes, guess I'll have to address that in this chapter, lol.

Hope that's clear enough! By the way, Cyber Dragons are just the best Yu Gi Oh monsters, by far!

ALBERT DA SILVA OLIVEIRA: She'll be, eventually!

Sultan Asil Arslan: Don't worry, I've been hinting at it many times along the way but he actually does care, even if he doesn't admit it, for some of his company. And no, even though he wouldn't have a problem on killing children from others, he wouldn't kill his own. Yes, he's indeed that much of a hypocrite, lol. Yugito'll be coming, so don't worry, and well… That's a good saying, so I suppose Samui should be in too. One last thing, don't worry, even though he won't ever be a good father, it should be fairly easy to him to at the very least be present, shadow clones are a nice tool after all.

KingZeroPL: Yeah, I think it's already pretty obvious but even if she doesn't officially hold a higher 'ranking' than the others, Hinata is considerably higher than them as far as Aigami is concerned. Maybe eventually he could try and elevate her status, but not yet.

That's pretty much it, I guess. There are a couple more reviews that I haven't answered to, but I've extended this more than enough, so let's jump right into the next chapter.

Chapter 10.

Even though he had felt so nervous at first, the infiltration into Takigakure was surprisingly clean, there were nothing more than a few exchange of words in between their arrival to the village, and after that, he was pretty much free to go.

He had purposefully forced his clone to keep holding the Henge, still keeping his part as one of the genins from Takigakure, and while he was performing his report of the mission, the original would be searching for Fu.

'Huh… This village sucks.' Aigami thought, as he kept exploring it, trying to search for any clues on the location of the jinchuriki. 'No wonder they weren't even featured in the Fourth Shinobi War…'

To be fair, his thoughts were maybe a bit exaggerated, but you had to take into consideration that if he was able to pull this off, then any of the Akatsuki should be able to do it too.

Even if their low defenses weren't enough to bother him, the fact that he couldn't spot even a single cute woman was honestly discouraging.

'Meh, I guess it doesn't really matter.' He entered a clothing store as he kept complaining in his own mind. 'I am here to take their neglected jinchuriki with me, so they can keep sucking all they want.'

With that, he was finally addressed by the owner of the clothing store.

"Hello, young one." A short and skinny elder man welcomed him inside, smiling lightly at him. "Are you looking for something in specific?"

"… Yeah." Reminding himself why he was here, Aigami quickly answered. "I'll be travelling to Yuki no Kuni in a few days, so I'm in need of some winter clothes."

"Oh! It sure is a beautiful country, you won't regret your trip." The old man commented, and it was clear by his words that he had been there himself. "I don't have many winter clothes but there should be some around here…"

'It seems I'm lucky, if this man talks so much, it won't be a problem to get a few hints regarding Fu's location from him.' Aigami thought, watching the old man searching for winter clothes.

"I presume price won't be an issue?" The elder asked him, finally picking a few clothes for him.

"Not at all." Aigami replied. "I just care about their quality."

"Then you don't need to worry, you won't find anything better here." As if to prove his words, he showed him a fur hooded grey winter jacket, and the boy had to admit it was quite fashionable. "How about it, do you like it?"

"It's just what I was looking for." Aigami answered, as he tested the jacket out, and it fitted him perfectly. "I'll be taking two of them, though one a tad bit smaller."

"Two?" The old man questioned, though he didn't complain as he grabbed an identical jacket, but this one was noticeably smaller.

He didn't really need to buy clothes, after all he could instantly create them from his own dimension, but if he wanted to get any useful information from this man, he had to at the very least get on his good side.

"That would be twenty thousand ryo." The blue haired boy wasn't particularly bothered by the price; after all he had looted an entire village after massacring it just a few days ago.

'Huh… Now that I think about it, I wonder if anyone found out about it already?' He wondered, but to him it really didn't matter too much, after all he was far away from the Land of Fire.

"… What the hell happened here?"

The Konoha Anbu Tenzo looked over the destroyed Village in shock, his squad members shifting uneasily behind him.

Forcing himself out of his shock by shaking his head, he gave orders to search the little village for possible survivors and clues on the attacker.

Once they were gone, he approached the corpses himself, to further examine their condition.

He grimaced as he smelled the amount of rot from the already decomposing corpses, and he paled a bit when he realized in just what state they were.

"Who could do such a thing…" In his years as an Anbu he had seen quite a bit of bloodshed, for sure, but that still didn't prepare him for this.

The closest thing in his memory of such a horrendous scene should be the Uchiha Massacre, and even then he wasn't really present there. An entire village without any military force being slaughtered was something that had only very rarely happened before.

Even during the Shinobi Wars the enemy ninjas mostly captured them intact, even if a few civilians died in the crossfire.

But here, not a single one had survived and if not for a wandering merchant who came through this place it probably would have taken weeks for the small out of place village's sudden destruction to even be noticed.

He further examined the state of the corpses, trying to get a better hand on just what had happened here, searching for any possible clues.

Yamato instantly noticed something, and it was honestly a bit horrifying, the fact that none of them had died from any kind of bladed weapons, they all showed signs of being literally smashed to death.

This was evident when he knelt near a middle aged man, who literally had the form of a fist printed into his forehead, which spoke volumes of the amount of strength that the attacker had.

Walking away from the corpses he noted a destroyed wall too, and he approached it with curiosity, mustering the damage he raised an eyebrow.

There was no sign of something like an explosive tag being used, so looking back at the corpses he had the slight suspicion that the attacker had used raw physical strength to perform such a feat.

'Well, that's useful.' After all this type of damage often happened when a ninja with strength enhancement punched something.

The Akimichi clan, Tsunade Senju, some Earth-Jutsu Specialists, many people capable of such an achievement came to mind, but he really didn't have a way to confirm any of his thoughts.

Tenzo's frown deepened, he really hoped that this slaughter was not the action of Iwagakure.

Though it didn't take long for him to reconsider, after all while Iwa had quite a few people capable of something like this they had little motive at the current time, and this village didn't have any hidden value either.

It was possible that a Missing-nin from Iwagakure could be responsible, and he quickly made a mental note to send one of his men to the next Bounty Office for an updated International Bingo Book, even if they still had almost no information regarding the attacker's identity.

With one last look at the haunting scene, he turned around to meet back with his team who were done looking the rest of the village over.

'… Again, this village sucks.' Aigami repeated on his mind once again, as he finally arrived at the place the elder man from the store had mentioned when he curiously mentioned that he had never seen a jinchuriki in person.

Why did this village suck? Well, because they literally had their best weapon ostracized and isolated at almost the border of their village.

You would thing they would take better care of them, but they literally went out of their way to make their life miserable.

'Then again, what do I care?' He wondered, passing through a little forest that hid the location of Fu. 'This just means that my job is far easier than expected.'

Still, it really bothered him that something he saw as a valuable asset was disregarded as mere garbage by the peasants on Takigakure.

'Whatever, I'm finally here.' And he immediately spotted the old wooden house the elder man had described to him.

It looked quite deplorable, back in his world such a house would probably be immediately declared as inhospitable, and he had to agree, he could never live in such an unsightly place.

Despite his thoughts, he didn't wait any longer, quickly approaching the old house and knocking on the door.

'I'll probably have to wait a while here, there's no proof that she's even here right now…' Aigami reminded himself, though his thoughts were immediately proved wrong.

"Hello! Who is it!?" A cute voice asked, and Aigami found himself looking straight at no other than Takigakure's only Jinchuriki.

'Jeez, she's a bit loud.' Aigami thought, instinctively covering his ears.

"Ah, sorry! I didn't mean to shout, I'll be good, don't leave!" Fu's emotions changed so fast he had trouble on keeping up with it.

"… Calm down, I won't leave." Aigami assured her, and took the time to finally analyze the girl.

Fu was a petite tan skinned kunoichi, she had orange eyes and short green hair, which gave her quite an exotic look.

The girl was younger than in the anime, but she still was wearing the same revealing clothes, and he wasn't about to complain.

Her personality so far was just how the anime portrayed her, as in incredibly needy and desperate for any kind of friendship, which is why he was confident on his ability to convince her to willingly leave this village along with him.

"You… You won't?" Fu asked, and gave him the best sad puppy look she could muster.

"I won't." He repeated. "After all I was looking for you."

"You were looking for me?" She clearly didn't expect that, and her surprised face was enough proof of that. "What for?"

"May I come inside?" Aigami asked her, he didn't feel like talking such a topic out in the open.

"You want to enter my house? Sure! Come in, come in!" The girl grabbed him by his arm, pulling him inside as quickly as she could, as if afraid the boy could change his mind.

'Just how desperate for human contact can a girl be to pull a stranger inside her house?' He thought, allowing himself to be guided inside the house by the girl.

"I'm sorry for the mess!" The jinchuriki apologized, blushing at how dirty her house was, if she had known that someone was finally visiting her, she would have made sure to make it a bit more presentable. "I wasn't expecting any visits, hehehe…"

Aigami watched amused as the girl rubbed the back of her head awkwardly, clearly embarrassed for the mess.

"Don't worry, I've seen worse." That was a lie, of course, but he wasn't about to tell that to her.

"Oh… I'm glad?" Fu was a bit unsure on how to answer to that statement, but she seemed less embarrassed so it had worked, at least.

"So, I heard your name was Fu." After a few seconds of silence, Aigami decided to start the conversation.

"I am!" Fu didn't seem worried that a stranger somehow knew her identity, way too happy about finally having someone to talk to. "And what's your name? I haven't seen you before!"

"My name's Aigami." The boy replied, as he explored the rest of the house with his eyes. "And it's only natural you haven't seen me, I'm not from this village after all."

"You're not?" The green haired girl tilted her head curiously. "I have never met someone from outside!"

'I guess that's to be expected.' Aigami thought. 'She might be a bit too innocent for her own good.'

"That's right, I'm from…" He paused for a second, considering which country would more accurately mix with his physical appearance. "… Amekagure."

His answer was only due to the fact that he only knew about one shinobi with blue hair, and that was no other than Konan.

"Amekagure? I've never heard about it!" Her eyes were almost shining by now, as if this simple conversation was invaluable for her.

"I'm not surprised." Aigami kept talking, making sure he was doing enough build up before he attempted to suggest leaving the village. "It's a small village even when compared to Takigakure."

"And what's someone from Amegakure doing here?" Fu asked, her friendly tone making clear that she wasn't on guard.

'I could probably strike now and take her with me…' He thought, watching the girl walking so closely to him, incredibly vulnerable to any kind of surprise attacks.

Aigami forced himself to remain calm, after all he wasn't planning to use force on her.

"Like I said, I was looking for you." There wouldn't be a better moment than now to get the conversation going, so he decided it was time to make his proposal. "Say, Fu, what do you think of this village?"

"What do I think? That's a weird question." Fu was confused by his question, that much was clear, but she answered nonetheless. "Uh… It's pretty, I guess?"

"I'm not asking about the place; I'm asking about the people." Crossing his arms, he further explained himself. "I know what you're, you're a jinchuriki."

"You… How do you know?" That actually managed to unnerve her a bit, her body visibly tensing.

"Like I said before, I was looking for you." He repeated a third time, now looking straight at her. "How do I know shouldn't really matter, the important thing is that I know."

"But why? Why where you looking for me?" She questioned him, her tone slightly raising as doubt increased inside her.

"The life of a jinchuriki sure is hard, isn't it?" His sudden question caught her so of guard that all her previous tension disappeared, too shocked to answer. "I can tell just by looking at you, these filthy villagers don't spare even a single look towards you, don't they?"

"… They don't." Fu agreed, her head now casted downwards in shame.

"Where was the last time someone visited you?" He kept on asking questions, not giving the girl a second to recover.

"They never did since I learned to cook for myself." It was evident by hearing her just how much such a thing hurt her, and that was an opening Aigami was planning to exploit.

"And I'm guessing you don't have any friends here either." He didn't deliver that as a question, after all, both of them knew the answer to that. "So, this is my proposition for you…"

"Proposition?" It was clear she was interested by it, her curious orange eyes almost shining from sheer curiosity. "What kind of proposition?

"It's rather simple, really." He told her, leaning against a wooden wall. "They clearly don't want you here, while I do."

"You do? But you don't even know me!" Fu argued back, though she didn't seem to hate the sound of his words.

"And they do?" He asked, gesturing towards the village. "I've probably exchanged more words with you in a few minutes than they did in all your life."

"…" The girl didn't have anything to counter those words, and again, she found herself at the verge of crying.

"I don't mean to say these to hurt you." Sensing the girl was close to breaking in tears, he made sure to carefully chose his next words. "Leave with me now, and I'll show you a world you couldn't even begin to imagine."

"… You want me to leave with you?" The fact that she wasn't rejecting it from the start was enough proof that she wasn't completely against it.

"That's right." The boy nodded, walking closer to her and offering his hand to the girl. "Come with me and I'll show you everything there's to see in this world, be it desert or snow, there won't be a single thing you won't experience by my side."

"…" Fu was quiet for a few seconds, and when he was starting to get nervous fearing he had somehow failed to convince her, she started talking. "And you'll be my friend… Right?"

"I'll be so much more than that, Fu." He replied, and he had to fight back his devilish smirk from appearing on his face when the girl flashed him an innocent grin.

"Aigami!" Without sparing a second, the green haired jinchuriki jumped at him and pulled him into a hug.

"… I'll take that as a yes." He said as he returned the hug, though his hands might have travelled a little bit more down than it was proper.

While still hugging the girl, he couldn't help but feel delighted in how they had delivered her in a silver plate to him, one thought dominating his mind the whole time.

'It's almost too easy.'

"Hey, hey, Aigami." And yet again, Fu was giving me and innocent look and pestering me like a loyal puppy.

"Yes?" He questioned her.

"… Is it really that easy to get outside of a village? If I had known that then I would have escaped a long time ago!" She asked him, quickly following the blue haired boy as they kept walking down a dirt road.

"That's a good question, actually." It was the first time that Fu had actually asked a somewhat interesting question, after all they had both escaped the village a few days ago in a fairly easy manner.

"Is it?" Her eyes seemed to shine even more after getting such a simple compliment, making it painfully obvious how needy was this girl for any kind of love.

"Yes, that's what I said." Aigami had to hold his tongue, he really disliked repeating himself, but he would probably have to make an exception with this girl. "I guess it's due to the fact that they are not one of the major villages? Or maybe we are just that good?"

"I think I prefer the second option." Fu answered, with a cheeky smile.

Aigami simply nodded and decided to end the conversation there, switching his focus towards the map he was holding on his hands.

Truth be told, the only reason he was outside his world alongside Fu was because he didn't trust the girl to be there all by herself. Aigami had already prepared a house for her, and she was decently away from the other houses where the other girls were.

The problem was that the girl was way too curious for her own good, so until he trusted her more, it was better to keep a close eye on her.

"So, where are we going?" The girl asked after what might have been a few minutes.

"Yukigakure." Aigami answered.

"Yukigakure? I've never heard about it." It was no surprise that Fu had no knowledge about the outside world, so she had no idea where they were actually going.

"It's a small village in Yuki no Kuni." The boy answered her, and offered a short smile to Fu. "I promised that if you left with me you were going to see everything, right? Well, we are starting with snow then."

"…" To Aigami's surprise the green haired girl was surprisingly quiet, and for a moment he wondered if his acting had not been convincing enough.

"Hey, Fu…?" Aigami was unable to finish his sentence when he was tackled by Fu, who was giving him a surprisingly strong hug.

"Aigami, you're the best!" The girl said as she buried her face against his clothes.

Maybe if Fu wasn't so innocent she might have noticed the predatory smile that Aigami was unable to hide as he returned the hug.

It just all seemed to work out for him, after all the only real reason they were heading towards Yuki no Kuni was to get his hands onto Koyuku Kazahana, the heir to the Land of Snow, that and maybe trade her necklace to Doto in exchange for that redhead kunoichi, Fubuki.

He was also planning to make a big move there, if he managed to get a huge amount of money from Doto's hands, then he could also make some event to attract Tsunade there, maybe a huge money price in a strength contest would work.

Of course, he had mostly all the preparations for this worked out, the only thing he needed right now was to take a ship towards Yuki no Kuni while his clone worked out all the other minor details.

Clicking his tongue the Shadow Clone looked towards the Lake which he created this last few days, he had hoped to manage something bigger but it looked like this was his limit.

He had been expanding their private dimension quite a bit ever since he finished his task of training Kaori. Since the original had not given him permission to train any of the others yet he had decided to expand the dimension a bit more.

What once was a small empty street was now covered by small houses and an average size mansion, you could even go as far as to say it was a very small village, it could probably house around a hundred people.

He was still on the process of creating a regular hospital, and he intended to put Kaori in charge of it once he was done.

The clone looked towards the west of the village after he was done with his work for today, and was pleased to find that there now was a small plain where the first flowers and grass were starting to grow.

Towards the east of the village there was the beginning of a small forest made up of the trees that the Original was sending to the Dimension every now and then. Granted, three hundred trees were not much of a forest but it was a start.

He was planning to create a few mountains to the north, but that was outside of their power range for now, so that would have to wait.

Aigami's clone finally was done examining his work, satisfied for now.

He was planning to create some more stuff down the line, like his own version of Angel Island from One Piece or a Volcano for Girls who liked hot places more. Maybe he would even make a small desert? Temari would probably like it once he kidnapped her.

For now, though, he had earned himself a long rest until he received more instructions from the original.

End of chapter 10.

Yeah, a bit of a long chapter but with this we're mostly done with the preparations of his private dimension, which now is starting to finally look like a real place.

Now that Aigami finally has his hands on Fu, he's going to accelerate his movements and try to get his hands on many powerful women at Yuki no Kuni.

By the way, the updates should be around one per week for a while, maybe I can get it down to three days in a month or so, but expect (at the very least) one chapter per week, maybe more.

I NEED YOUR HELP with somethin though, this chapter was originally 4800 words but for some reason when i try to post the chapter, it suddenly changes to 5081, so if notice something WRONG with the chapter please do tell, so i'm able to correct it!

(back to chapter list)