Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Story of a Beautiful Boy ❯ The Shadow ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: The Shadow
 
Today was the first day of high school for Ryou. He wore tight blue jeans and a light blue shirt with leather boots that use to be his grandmother's. His beautiful white hair flowed down his back making hind look like a walking angel on earth. On the first day he got so many girls asking him out on dates, but he had eyes for only one guy, that way Bakura, the leader of the worst gang in school.
 
*Bell rings signaling the end of the first day*
 
As Ryou came out of the building, he was deep in thought, not realizing a boy wearing a red shirt and lose blue jeans running up behind him.
 
Oh my god, he's so sexy, I can't believe I'm falling in love with the most feared guy in school! But I can't help it. I just hope I don't get beaten up by them.
 
“Ryou! Hey Ryou!….Ryou!”
 
“Oh hey Yugi” said Ryou in his British accent
 
“I can't believe it, the first day and I already had a test!” exclaimed a very upset Yugi.
 
“mmhmm”
 
“Are you ok, Ryou?”
 
“Yea, fine,” said Ryou with a smile on his face. “Come on, remember we promised mother to come and help her with her wedding arrangements.”
 
While Ryou and Yugi were walking towards the Bakura residents, Ryou thought she saw something in the woods. (AN: the Bakuras' house will be described later)
 
“Did you see that Yugi, I thought there was someone in the woods,” said a frightened Ryou. But when Yugi looked in the direction he was looking in, he saw nothing there.
 
“Oh Ryou, you afraid of the Egyptian Crypts huh?, exclained Yugi. (AN: I don't own or belong to the Crypts!! lol)
 
Don't worry, I'm sure Joey and Tristan will help you if they do,” laughed Yugi.
 
“Yea, I don't know what came over me,” said Ryou laughing nervously.
 
As the boys walked out of sight the shadow looked at Ryou from behind a tree and whispered, “Yes, you will be a perfect mate for me.” Then the shadow ran quickly towards the dark depths of the woods.