Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Story of a Beautiful Boy ❯ The Son of the Fallen Angel ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: The Son of the Fallen Angel
 
“Hello Ryou.”
 
As he turned around, he saw not a monster, but a tall dark and mysterious looking figure on a black muscular Clydesdale. This figure was a man who had pale skin just like him and was a very handsome and sexy sight to see. His face was kind and he had brown eyes with a hint of red in them that bore nothing but gentleness as he looked upon him. He had white hair, almost like silver spiky hair that was dyed at the tips. It was long, but not like Ryou's it came just past the man's shoulders. If you looked close enough, you could see that he had two horns sticking out from his hair, huge black wings emerging from his back, and a long black tail. He wore a red shirt that was open enough to see the well toned muscles that he had, he also wore tight black pants leaving nothing to go unnoticed by the smaller British boy, leather boots and a long trench coat.
 
Hey sexy……we meet again, said the bigger man.
 
Ryou gasped and said, “Bakura! It that really you?”
 
“Yea, its me my love, said Bakura as he got off his horse.
 
Out here, I'm called Lucifer III and I've come to someone the one that is supposed to be my mate. Bakura walked closer to Ryou until they were so close that Ryou thought he would dye right there.
 
“And who would that be,” said a blushing Ryou who couldn't take his eyes from the darker brown ones.
 
“Well, that would be you,” smiled Bakura.
 
“And why should I become your mate, it would be a sin for me to leave with you and my parents wouldn't approve of me going with a man that was named after the devil himself,” Ryou said very sternly.
 
Ah, but that is where you are wrong my love, because I know that you love me, and for you see, you are the reincarnation of the mate of my mother; Ranata. So it is your destiny that you rule by my side and become the bearer of my children,” explained Bakura.
 
Just as Ryou was about to say something, they heard the voices of his family and friends calling his name. Well, that is my cue to leave; think about what I said Ryou. I assure you that I'll be back for you answer. Remember Ryou you can't escape from your destiny! As he said that he leaned in and pulled him into a mind blowing kiss and with that, Bakura climbed onto his horse and rode off into the night.
 
“Ryou! Ryou! Oh my gosh we were so worried about you,” said Ryou's mother.
 
“No, I'm alight mother,” said Ryou.
 
As they went back to the house, Yugi truly believed that his friend was hiding something that could probably cost him his life. He just knew that he had to talk to him alone whaen no one else was around.