Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Perfect Couple ❯ Thoughts ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Perfect Couple

By Queen Of Curses

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of its characters. And I probably never will.

To lifeisaroad: Actually, yes you can print it out to show your friends. Just don't let them pass it as their own work. I'm VERY protective over my own ideas, topics, and work. k?

"..." - Speech

'...' - Thought

Chapter 5 - Thoughts

Yugi was in his room after Seto's birthday party. And he was thinking deeply to himself. He was doing that while his darker side was playing video games. I guess Yami turned out to be a video game addict. ^_^

'I wonder what Seto thinks of the poem I gave him. I worked hard on it.'

'When I was riding home with Yami tonight after the party, I could have sworn I heard Seto say he loved me.'

'Knowing that just makes me feel good. Well, he's 12 now. Oh, Yami forgot to give him his 13 birthday punches. Yami told me he was going to do that, but I guess he didn't.'

"I don't know what it is about Seto that makes me so attracted to him." Yugi whispered to himself.

"Aibou, maybe it's the fact that he's polite, intelligent, rich, sweet, and downright handsome." Yami said, surprising Yugi. Obviously, he has had enough of playing video games for one day.

The comment made Yugi blush a cute shade of light red.

"There's no need to hide your feelings, Aibou. You know you love him."

Yugi turned crimson at that last comment and turned his head away so Yami couldn't see his reddened face.

"Yugi, you two are perfect together. You two even look good together. You love him, and for a fact, he loves you."

"Yami, how do you know?"

"I heard him, as did you. Don't deny the truth that you heard him."

"Okay, Yami. It's getting pretty late. We should g to bed now."

"Yes, we should. Good night, my little angel."

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><

At the Kaiba Mansion, Kaiba lay in his bed, deep in thought, too.

'That poem, it really touched my heart. Does Yugi really feel those things for me?'

'Well, he wouldn't have given it to me if he didn't feel that way.'

'Hmm...if I am correct, Seth and Yugi's Yami used to be old lovers back in Ancient Egypt. Maybe I should get those two together to be together once again.'

'I know Seth isn't aware that the Pharaoh is living amongst this generation. And I'm pretty sure Yugi's yami is just as unaware.'

'I better get to sleep. I don't want to wake up in a state of finding myself late for school.'

<><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><

In his soul room in the Millennium Rod, Seth, too was thinking to himself.

'Did I just hear what Seto said?' Seth thought in disbelief.

'The Pharaoh lives in this generation?!? It can't be possible. The spell cast on him by that evil magician assured he would be trapped forever in the Millennium Puzzle, never to be reincarnated or brought back to the world of the living ever again.'

The high priest gave a loud sigh.

'I have missed him very much. I've missed his smooth voice. I've missed his ruby eyes. I can't wait until I see him.'

'I better get to sleep, just as Seto has.'

<><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><

And so Yugi, Yami, Seto, and Seth drifted off into sleep.

<><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><

QOC: Hey, sorry if it was too short for your expectations. I couldn't think up anything else. Also, I'm sorry cuz this chapter probably has no point. Oh, if you were wondering about the poem in Chap. 4....I originally wrote it for this guy and I gave it to him. And now, we're kind of what you can call "together". k? R&R please. And thanx to ALL the people who reviewed. I really don't know when the next chapter will be up. I need to get a good idea first. Well, bye till next time!!!