Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Perfect Couple ❯ Together Again ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Perfect Couple

By Queen Of Curses

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's characters. And I probably never will.

"..." - Speech

'...' - Thought

Chapter 6 - Together Again

And the school year went on. And the school days keep going...until it stops here in mid December. Seto thought it was finally time for Seth to actually meet Yugi's yami. After all, it's been about 5,000 years since the two Egyptian lovers had set eyes on each other. It was Friday. And Seto called Yugi's house. Him and Yugi had a nice long conversation about it all.

"Hmm...Seto, you have a yami, too." Yugi said, soft enough so that his darker side wouldn't be able to hear him from upstairs.

"Yes. And I would like Seth and Yami to see each other once again."

"That sounds wonderful, Seto."

"Yugi, how about we meet in the park that's 5 blocks away from our school?"

"Yeah, that's fine. I'll find a way to bring Yami with me." Yugi said, then he said good-bye to Seto and hung up the phone.

<><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><

"OH YAMI!!!" Yugi yelled at the top of his lungs.

Yami came down the stairs, going two steps at a time. "What is it, Aibou?"

"I just wanted to know if you were interested in going to the park with me today. You know, for some fresh air. I'm tired of being cramped inside when it's beautiful outside."

"Oh, sure, I'll come. But do you really call this a beautiful day?"

"Well, yes. You just don't like it because you didn't have snow back in Ancient Egypt."

Outside, it WAS beautiful, but not in Yami's opinion. Outside, there was untouched snow everywhere. And the light of the sun had a great effect on the white, fluffy material that covered everything in sight in a blanket. It made outside look somewhat like a piece of heaven.

So Yugi and Yami got dressed to go to the park. Yugi looked sooo cute wearing black pants with a white long-sleeved shirt on top. And an arctic blue snow vest covering that.

And, of course, Yami was wearing mostly leather. Tight leather black pants, a black nylon shirt (what a surprise!), and a red leather vest on top.

Next to each other, both looked like brothers. Their clothing made them look similar, but Yami's flare for clothing made a difference. A BIG difference.

And off they went to the park, Yami not knowing what was in store for him.

<><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><

"Seth." Seto said, directing his voce to the Millennium Rod on his desk.

"Yes? What do you want?" A voice answered back.

"Do you want to go to the park with me?"

"Why don't you go with your little brother?"

"Mokuba is in his room doing is homework. And I get the feeling he doesn't want to be disturbed."

"Why don't you go alone then?" Seth suggested, still in his soul room in the Millennium Rod.

"Seth, you know I hate being alone in public places."

"Oh, alright." And Seth appeared right before Seto. And both got ready to go to the park.

Seto looked totally great in his regular blue jeans, red turtleneck top, and a white piece of clothing that was the cross between a trenchcoat and a vest. You could identify it as a vest that went all the way to your ankles.

Seth, well, let's just say ha has a WEIRD sense of style. He likes wearing solid colors. I guess all yamis have something for clothes. Seth was wearing dark green leather pants, a light green shirt, and a regular green leather jacket. His green clothing perfectly matched his green hair.

Seth got his hair dyed green the day after he was found by Seto in the Millennium Rod. He didn't want to look like his counterpart in any way. But there was nothing he could do but change the color of his hair. He was originally going to dye his hair sapphire blue, to match his eyes, but the lady at the salon messed up and ended up dying his hair green instead. Seth hate that bitch and killed her. As I said before, ALL yamis carry a dagger will them everywhere. And it Seth's opinion, green DID NOT match with sapphire blue so he got dark brown contacts.

And off Seto and Seth went to the park.

<><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><

There was complete silence as Yugi and Yami walked to the park. Well, not COMPLETE silence. There was the snow crunching under their feet. And there was the birds chirping. And there was Yami's headphones which were blasted to max volume so even Yugi could hear it.

'Yami will be so surprised when he sees Seth. When he's happy, I'm happy.' Yugi thought to himself.

'But I think Seth already knows about Yami.'

'I can't wait until I see Yami's face when he sees Seth.' Yugi thought as he grinned, thinking about the camera he stuffed into the bag he was carrying with him. '

'I'm going to make sure to catch his surprised face on camera. A picture can tell a thousand words, after all.'

<><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><

Finally, Yugi and Yami reached the park. Seto and Seth weren't there. Not yet, anyway. So Yugi tried to keep him and Yami there as long as possible. Yugi just sit on a bench, waiting for them to arrive. And Yami was on a swing with his headphone still on. His eyes were closed and he was swaying on the swing very slowly.

When they finally did arrive. Seto just sit next to Yugi on the bench. The odd thing was, both boys had a camera of their own. And they got ready to take pictures of their yami.

Seth went over to the swing Yami was on. He lightly pulled off the headphones and encircled his arms around Yami's waist. "Nice to se you again, Pharaoh Yami." Seth whispered. Clicking from the cameras can be heard in the background.

"Holy shit! Seth, is that you?!?" Yami cried out in surprise. There were more clicks in the background.

"The one and only. So, how've you been over these...let me think...5,000 years?" The green-haired guy asked.

"Hmm...well, first, I've been trapped in that puzzle until about 5 years ago."

"I've just been released from the Millennium Rod a year and a half ago."

"Oh, I see you have green hair and brown eyes." The Pharaoh stated his observation.. More clicks in the background.

"Yeah, I did. I was about to get blue hair to match my natural eyes but the bitch that colored my hair green messed up."

"I kind of like your hair green. But I miss your sapphire blue eyes."

"You want to see my eyes? Well, here they are." Seth said as he removed his contacts. He didn't care if his eyes and his hair didn't match. He just wanted to please his lover.

"That's better." Yami said as he encircled is arms around Seth's neck. So their position was that Yami was sitting on a swing, Seth's arms around his waist, and his arms around his neck. here were more clicks in the background.

<><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><

'I just wish me and Yugi were as close as them.' Seto thought, referring to the two Egyptian lovers. 'But chances of that happening is slim.' And Seto kept clicking away on his camera.

"Damn it, I ran out of film." Yugi said.

"Oh, you can use the 5 shots I have left in my camera." Seto offered.

"No thanks."

"Your choice."

'Awww...they look so cute together.' Yugi thought as he looked at Seth and Yami catching up on 50 centuries worth of stuff to talk about. 'But what much can happen when trapped inside of a Millennium Item? That needs some thinking.'

Just then a piece of paper flew into Seto's face as a breeze came up. Yugi pulled it off and thoroughly read it..

"Seto. There's a musical talent show being held at our school. Hmm...only groups of two can participate. Can we join??? PLEASE???"

"Well, okay. Only as long we're in the same group and Seth and Yami are in another competing group." Seto explained.

"YAMI!!! SETH!!!"

"Aibou, don't you think we're busy?" Yami said, and gave a low growl.

"Well, I was just wondering if you two would like to join a musical talent show."

"NO!" Both yamis said.

"I bet you two can't do better than me and Seto...maybe hat's why you don't want to join." Yugi said.

"You know we can do twice as good as you two." Yami protested.

"Then prove it!" Yugi said.

"A challenge? Very well, then. We'll join." Seth simply stated.

"Yeah. We will join and we'll show you." Yami added.

"Okay." Yugi said, and he grinned. He knew both yamis wouldn't dare back out on a challenge. So then he walked back to Seto.

"Oh, you persuade people very easily, Yugi."

"Yes I do." Yugi said with pride as he smiled in a very cute way.

'Oh, I just love his smile. Anyway, we need to find something to do for the talent show. It IS next Friday.'

<><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><

QOC: Hey, people. Sorry for the late update. But anyway, how'd you like this chapter? I know this chappie is mainly bout Yami and Seth but they make a good couple, too, don't they? Also, thanx to ALL the people who reviewed the other chapters. The next chapter will be up before next week. K? Well, until then, please R&R!!!