Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Two Different Worlds ❯ Good-Bye Colorado, Hello Japan! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Part 3:

Good-Bye Colorado, Hello Japan!

*Sunday morning

That morning Angel got up and did her normal retina. Got dressed did her hair and make-up. Angel also finished packing and found her CD player and about 50-100 CDs to take on the plane with her.

Angel: "Mom, where's my plane ticket?"

Angels' mother: "On the bar by your laptop."

Angel: "Thank you."

Angels' mother: "You're taking your laptop, then right?"

Angel: "Yes. I set up the internet last night before I when to bed so the email works."

Angels' mother: "Great, do you remember the email?"

Angel: "Yeah holed on let me finish putting things together."

Angels' Mother: "Ok."

Angel finished packing her CDs into a CD-holder and put her CD player and CDs into a black backpack that Taylor had given her for a going away gift. 'That should do it' Angel though to her self as she walked into the living room to were the laptop was sitting on the bar.

Angel: "Mom here's the email addresses!"

Angels' mother: "Ok what are they?"

Angel: "They are poetry_angel2003@yahoo.com or December_angel2003@hotmail.com."

Angels' mother: "Ok and do they both work?"

Angel: "Yeah and so does the msn messenger and yahoo messenger I installed last night as well. The computer in the other bed room also has yahoo messenger and msn messenger so you and dad can talk to me."

Angels' mother: "Did you remember to give these addresses to your friends?"

Angel: "Yes I remembered."

*Monday morning

That afternoon Angel and her parents left the house at 4 o'clock in the afternoon to get ready to take Angel to the airport to catch her flight to Denver than to New York and finally to Japans' national airport in Tokyo where she is to meet the couple and there daughter.

*In Domino, Tokyo, Japan

Tea Gardner and her family patiently await the arrival of Angel Storm from the US.

Tea: "I hope Angel's flight gets here on time." She said patiently waiting at the airport.

Teas' mother: "Don't worry dear, she will make it."

Teas' father: "Yeah honey, Angel will be here soon enough."

Tea: "I hope so, I can't weigh to meet her."

Teas' parents and she waited at the airport for their houseguest to arrive on time.

*On the plane

Angel sat in her seat watching the scenery change from water to land listening to her CD player, typing away on her laptop.

"Miss, we are almost to your destination"

Angel: "What? I'm sorry. What was that?" She asks sweetly.

The Flight attendant: "I said we are almost to Tokyo."

Angel: "Thank you." She said as she put her CD player away and shut down her laptop.

End of part 3