Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Two Different Worlds ❯ New people to meet and new places to see ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Part 4:

New people to meet and new places to see

Tea: "The plane just got here!" She told her parents excited.

"Yes, dear" Teas' parents said in unison.

Angel had just got off the plane and noticed all the people around her talking on their cell phones or talking to their families. 'Just like home' Angel though to her self with a smile. Just then Angel saw a sign with her name on it in big bold letters. As Angel got closer she notice a man and 2 women, one of which was a teenager holding the sign.

Angel: "Hi, I'm Angel Storm"

Tea: "Hi, I'm Tea Gardner and these are my parents" She pointed to the couple next to her.

Angel: "Nice to meet all of you."

"Nice to meet you as well" Tea and her parents said in unison.

Mr. Gardner: "Where is your luggage?"

Angel: "On the luggage cart."

Mrs. Gardner: "Ok lets go get it and get you to your new room for a month and a half."

Angel: "Ok"

Tea: "I have so many question for you Angel. About your home, your friends and your family."

Angel: "As do I for you, Tea." She told Tea honestly.

Mr. Gardner: "Ok, I got your bags."

Angel: "Thank you, Mr. Gardner."

Mr. Gardner: "Your welcome."

On the way to the car Angel started to notice everything around her was completely new to her senses. They all got in the car and drove out of the airport parking lot and headed for Teas' house where they would find Teas' three friends weighing to see the new girl.

Tea: "Angel?"

Angel: "Yeah."

Tea: "I hope you like it here."

Angel: "I'm sure I will. Its' so beautiful here nothing' like my home town."

Tea: "You haven't seen anything yet. Just weigh till you get to my house and hopefully my friends are there so you can meet them."

Angel: "That would be cool."

Angel: "Do you think you and your friends can show me around town?"

Tea: "Totally! My friends and I will show you the ropes."

Angel: "Cool."

Angel and Tea sat in the back seat talking and weighing to arrive at Teas house.

*At Teas house

Joey: "I hope she likes me."

Tristan: "Dude your hopeless."

Yugi: "You two are both hopeless and try to be gentlemen when Angel gets here." Yugi told them both.

Joey and Tristan: "Yug, how do you know this new girls name?"

Yugi: "Tea told me the at restaurant yesterday."

Joey and Tristan: "Oh ok." Both satisfied with Yugi's answer.

Yugi just rolled his eyes at his two best friends. Joey, Tristan and Yugi looked around and noticed a car approaching.

Tristan: "Teas parents car."

Joey: "Yep sure looks like it."

Yugi: "Yeah it should you've ran in to it enough times." Yugi said with a smile on his face.

Joey: "Very funny Yug."

Just then the car pulled up and Teas father stuck his head out the window to yell at the guys.

Mr. Gardner: "Can you guys get out of the way!"

Joey and the rest of the group did as they where told and got out of the way so Mr. Gardner could park so everyone in the car could get out. Tea was the first one out of the car, then her parents and finally Angel. When Angel finally got out of the car the first thing she though was 'This is going to be great.' The guys couldn't see her since she was on the passenger side of the car.

Tea: "Angel I would like you to meet my three best friends."

Angel walked behind the car and came to stand beside Tea. Angel was a little nerves when she noticed that Teas friends where boys.

Angel: "Hi." She said shyly.

Tea: "Angel I'd like to introduce to you…" Joey cut her off.

Joey: "No need for that Tea us guys can tell her who we are."

Joey: "Hi, I'm Joey Wheeler."

Angel: "Hello."

Tristan: "And I'm Tristan Taylor."

Angel: "Hello."

Yugi: "And I'm Yugi Mutou."

Angel: "Nice to meet all of you, I'm Angel Storm." She said sweetly.

Tea: "You can ignore Joey if you want everyone else does."

Joey: "Hey that's not true."

Tristan: "Sure it is Joey everyone ignores you especial the girls." Tristan told him jokingly.

Angel smiled and giggled a little at the two boys fighting. When Angel looked over she saw Yugi standing their being quiet almost like he was off in his own world.

Angel: "Yugi, what's wrong?"

Yugi: "Uh? What do you mean?"

Angel: "Nothing' really it's just…"

Yugi: "It's just what?"

Angel: "Nevermind." She told him blushing a little.

Yugi: "What?"

Angel: "Your nothing like Joey or Tristan."

Yugi: "Oh."

Angel: "Yeah, I mean you're different."

Yugi: "Thanks I think." He told her a little confused about what she told him.

Angel was starting to get a migraine from Tristan and Joeys fighting. So Angel walked over to Mr. Gardner and asked him where the hose was he showed her where it was and how to turn it on and off she told him thank you and took the hose from him and sprayed Joey and Tristan down to make them be quiet.

Angel: "There." She said satisfied with what she had done.

Tea: "Great job Angel." Tea said as she walked over to Angel and gave her a high five.

Tristan and Joey: "Hey that was not cool."

Angel and Tea: "Yeah it was."

Angel: "Sorry I had to do that to you two but you where giving me a migraine." She told them honestly.

Joey: "Sorry about that Angel." He said with puppy dog eyes.

Tristan: "Yeah sorry Angel we didn't know."

Yugi: "Angel your going to fit in just fine with us." He said with a smile.

Tea: "Yeah now I will not be the only girl."

They all started to laugh when Angel noticed a limo put up to Teas house.

Joey: "Oh great."

Angel: "Who's that?"

Yugi: "That's Kaiba, he owns KaibaCorp."

Angel: "Oh. What is he doing here?"

Joey: "Who knows." Joey told her honestly.

As Kaiba walked up to the newly acquainted friends he smiled at Angel, who smile back at him. Joey glared at Kaiba beings that Kaiba called him a lost puppy at Duelist Kingdom.

Kaiba: "Joey are you still swore about Duelist Kingdom?" He asked with a grin.

Joey: "None of your business, Kaiba!" He growled.

Angel: "Now you two don't start fighting."

Kaiba: "I'm sorry have we meet?"

Angel: "No, but I've heard about you, and your 3 Blue Eyes White Dragons."

Kaiba: "Smart girl. So what's your name?"

Angel: "My name is Angel Storm, I'm from the US."

Kaiba: "An American, amazing that means you know nothing about me."

Angel: "Actusually, your wrong. I've heard of you."

Kaiba: "How you live in America not Japan?" He asked a little puzzled.

Angel: "I don't have to explain my self to you."

Kaiba looked at her like 'your bluffing you have no idea who I'm'. Angel on the other hand knew exactly who Kaiba was and knew exactly what cards where in his deck and how to beat them. Tea and the guys where wishing Angel hadn't started to miss with Kaiba.

Tea: "Kaiba, why are you here?"

Kaiba: "Well I heard you talking to Yugi at the restaurant yesterday about an American girl coming to stay with you for a while."

Tea: "You where listening?!" She yelled at him.

Joey: "Don't waist your time on Kaiba, Tea."

Kaiba: "Joey, shut up."

Joey: "Bite me!" He yelled angrily at Kaiba.

Angel noticed the tension between Joey and Kaiba. She wanted to do something' but didn't know what she could do to make Kaiba leave. Then Angel had an idea.

Angel: "Kaiba or should I say Seto?" She said with a smile.

Kaiba: "How do you know my real name?"

Angel: "I told you I know who you are, Seto Kaiba."

Kaiba: "But how?"

Angel: "Lets just say I have my sources."

Kaiba: "Like I said before, HOW SO?" He shouted getting annoyed by Angel.

Angel: "I don't have to tell you anything." She told him with a cocky attitude.

Angel started to walk away from Kaiba, which idiomatically pissed him off. Kaiba walked up to her and put his hand on her shoulder. Kaiba yanked Angel against him, causing her to loss her breath.

Kaiba: "Now… tell… Me!!!" He said to Angel in her ear.

Angel: "I think not!" She said as she brought her foot up and kicked him away from her.

Tea: "Angel! That was not a good idea." Tea yelled panicked about Angel's safety.

Angel got away from Kaiba who was still getting off the ground. 'Dane she's strong' Kaiba thought as he brushed off him self. Angel was ready for Kaiba to try and hit her, but to her surprise and everyone else he did nothing. Kaiba instead got up with a smile.

Kaiba: "Nice job."

Angel: "Uh?" She said totally confused.

Kaiba: "You are pretty quick for a girl."

Angel: "I don't understand normally when I do that to a guy he would try to hit me."

Kaiba: "I'm not that normal."

Joey: "You can say that again." He said sarcastically.

Kaiba: "Joey don't make me have to kick your ass!"

Angel: "Kaiba Joey don't even start!"

They both looked at her like 'try it we can take you on'. Angel on the other hand had the hose, which Joey forgot about. Angel stood there waiting for Joey and Kaiba to make a wiseass comment to her and then she would let them both have it. Of course, Joey was the first one to open his big mouth.

Joey: "Kaiba and I can take you on!"

Kaiba: "Yeah!"

Tristan: "Are you two crazy?!"

Joey: "I might be, but I don't know about Kaiba here."

Kaiba: "I think I'm the sane one out of the two of us."

Angel: "Are you two just trying to get on my nerves?" She asked with a giggle.

Kaiba: "Of course, my dear Angel we are."

Angel: "Ok just checking. Sorry I have to do this to you again Joey."

Joey: "Do what again?" He asked unsure of what she meant.

Angel didn't answer him or answer Kaiba's look. She shoots the icy cold water at them both, but missed Joey because he decided to grow a brain at that moment. But Kaiba wasn't so lucky. Kaiba was drench from head to toe and Joey was dry.

Joey: "HA, you missed!" He said laughing.

Kaiba: "Hey, thanks for the shower even though I didn't need one."

Angel: "Sorry Seto I didn't mean to get you that wet." She told him sadly.

Joey: "Poor Kaiba he looks like a drowned rat." Joey said trying to hind his laughter.

Kaiba: "Yeah, I know. But I make the drowned rat look, look great."

Angel: "Your full of your self Seto." She told him honestly.

Kaiba: "I keep hearing you call me Seto and know one calls me Seto except for Mokuba." He told her getting angry.

Angel: "Get use to it Seto, because I'm not calling you Kaiba!"

Tea: "Everyone calls Seto, Kaiba, even the teachers." She told Angel honestly.

Angel: "Oh well, He's gonna get use to it because I am not calling him Kaiba. If he doesn't like it tuff!"

Kaiba: "Fine then I guess I'm going to have to get you back."

Angel: "What do you mean Seto?"

Kaiba: "Like this." He said taking the hose from Angel and shooting her with the icy cold water.

Angel: "Seto Kaiba!"

But by the time she had said his name he was in his limo drying off. The limo started to drive away and as it did so you could hear Kaiba laughing.

The end of part 4