Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Two Different Worlds ❯ Friendship/Love ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Part 7

Friendship/Love

Angel looked at her watch, which read 9:30 am. Angel was still tired from being on the computer talking to her parents and her friends half the night she wanted to go back to bed but could not because Tea had came in and reminded her about the guys coming over at 8 so they could show her the town.

Joey: "Angel are you tired?"

Angel: "Yeah I was up half the night talking to my parents and friends in Colorado on the laptop I got from my family." She told them as she yawned.

Tristan: "Do you want us to stop for a while?"

Angel: "No it's fine, I'm fine." She said with a smile.

Seto looked at her for a minute and he noticed that she was shivering slightly. Seto took off his coat and put it around Angel's shoulders, which he brushed slightly when he put his coat around them.

Seto: "There is that better?" He asked her gently.

Angel: "How did you know I was cold?"

Seto: "You were shivering."

Angel: "Thank you Seto, you are a sweet heart." She told him as she kissed him on the cheek.

Seto: "It's no problem, but I wouldn't say sweet heart just yet."

Angel: "You are kind and gentle, I don't care what over people see in you." She told him looking up into his blue eyes with her own.

Joey and the rest of the gang were paying attention. Joey decided to open his big mouth once again.

Joey: "You don't know Kaiba very well do you?"

Angel: "I don't really care if I truly know him."

Tristan: "What Joey means is…" Angel cut Tristan off.

Angel: "I'm one of those people who goes by first impression."

Seto: "But my first impression was me being a jerk."

Angel: "No actusually your first impression on me was when you smiled at me not even knowing who I was."

Tea: "That's true Seto you didn't know who she was but you still where nice to her." Tea told him honestly.

Yugi: "Teas' right Seto. You were nice not a jerk till after the fact."

Joey: "I guess they are right, sorry about that Angel and Seto."

Angel: "It's ok Joey I understand you don't like Seto that much."

Joey: "And he doesn't like me that much."

Seto: "Joey sorry I've been treating you like you don't have feelings, please forgive me."

Joey: "Seto are you feeling ok you never apologize for anything?"

Seto: "Yeah actusually I'm fine." He said as he put his arm around Angels' waist.

Joey: "Then I guess I forgive you for being a jerk."

Angel was happy to see Seto and Joey getting along for the first time since she has been in town. Tea was smiling at the fact Joey and Seto where getting along at all, Tristan and Yugi where just as confused as to why Seto was being nice but then they took notice to were Seto's arm was it was around Angels waist; and she didn't seem to care at the least.

Tristan: "You and Seto make a cute couple."

Yugi: "Yeah you guys do."

Tea: "Totally!"

Joey: "I agree with the rest of the guys."

Seto and Angel both blushed at the fact that everyone was watching them. Everyone laughed a little and started walking again down the street.

Angel: "Where are we going?"

Yugi: "We are going to my grandpa's game shop and then probably to the park to play a little basket ball."

Angel: "Oh ok that sounds cool."

The gang walked to Yugi's grandpa's shop. On there way there they showed Angel some of the houses and some of the stores but Angel didn't care much about the shops and houses they past as much as she did on the looks she was getting from people they pasted because Kaiba was with them and had his arm around Angel who was an American.

Tea: "What's wrong Angel?"

Angel: "Uh? What?"

Seto: "Are you ok Angel?"

Angel: "I'm fine what make you think I'm not ok?" She said as she pulled away from Seto and the rest of the gang.

Joey: "What's the hold up?"

Tristan: "Whoa what's up with Angel she is shaking really bad."

When Tristan said 'Angel was shaking real bad' they all took notice and watched Angel. Angel was a little afraid and unsure why she was shaking the way she was. She was only able to get 5 feet away from the group when she ran into someone.

Angel: "I'm so sorry."

Bakura: "Its ok, what's wrong why are you running?"

Angel: "I'm not running!" She yelled at him as Seto and Yugi ran up to them.

Yugi: "Hey Bakura."

Bakura: "Hey Yugi, how are you?"

Yugi: "Fine. I see you just met Angel."

Bakura: "So your Angel Storm from the US."

Angel: "How do you know me?" She demanded.

Bakura: "Sorry to alarm you it's just I heard Tea talking last week about an American girl coming to stay with her that's all." He told her honestly as not to alarm her any more than she already was.

Angel dropped to her knees crying and shaking horribly. Seto and Yugi both rushed to her side but Seto was the first one there. Seto put his hand on Angels' shoulder and she in return put her hand on top of his hand. Seto dropped down to his knees to help Angel to her feet if she could walk the rest of the way to Yugi's grandpa's shop.

Seto: "Can you walk?" He asked her with the sound of sadness in his voice.

Angel: "I think so."

As she stood up she could tell she was unable to do so, she dropped back down to the ground and on top of that everyone was worried about her including Bakura who she had just met. Tristan, Joey and Tea finally walked up to Bakura and Yugi who where standing beside Seto who was on the ground yet again but this time picking up Angel in his arms since she proved she was unable to walk on her own with as shaky she was at the time.

Tea: "Angel! Angel! Are you ok?"

Angel: "I don't know."

Seto: "Why did you back away from us -ME- like that Angel?"

Angel: "Please don't make me tell you." She pleaded to him with tears in her eyes.

Seto: "Ok Angel but you must promise tell me why later." He told her as he looked into her blue eyes.

Angel: "I promise."

The end of part 7