Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Two Different Worlds ❯ The Truth ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Part 8:

The Truth

Yugi opened his grandfathers shop door to let everyone in; his grandfather was sitting at the front desk waiting patiently for customers to come into his game shop.

Yugi's grandfather: "Hello and Wel…"

Yugi's grandfather: "Yugi? Kaiba? Joey? Tristan? Tea? Bakura?"

Yugi's grandfather: "Who is that?" He asked pointing at Angel who was in Seto's arms.

Tea: "That is Angel. She is the American girl that is staying with my family and I."

Yugi's grandfather: "What happened to her? Kaiba did your limo driver hit her?"

Seto: "No sir, I have been helping Tea and the guys show Angel around town."

Yugi: "Yeah grandpa Seto and Angel are dating now."

Yugi's grandfather: "Since when do you call Mr. Kaiba, Seto?"

Seto: "It's ok Mr. Mutou I told Yugi and the rest of the gang it was ok to call me Seto."

Yugi's grandfather: "Oh if you said it's ok Mr. Kaiba."

Seto: "Please call me Seto not Mr. Kaiba."

Yugi's grandfather: "If you say so, and please call me Solomon."

Seto: "ok it's a deal." He said with a laugh.

Angel was awaken by Seto's laugh. When Angel opened her eyes she saw Seto and the rest of the gang and a new person she took to be Yugi's grandfather, Solomon.

Yugi: "Seto Angel is awake."

Seto looked down to see Angel's smiling face and hugged her tightly.

Angel: "Seto I can't breathe."

Seto: "Sorry about that." He said as he loosened his grip around her slender body.

Angel: "I think I can stand on my own now, but please stay behind me Seto." She told him after she had kissed him.

Seto: "If your sure, Angel." He said as her kissed her back.

Seto put Angel on the ground but kept his arms around her so she wouldn't fall. Angel was still a little light headed and had to use Seto for support, which didn't bother him he loved having Angel against his chest. They both stood there for a while so Angel was able to get her bearings straight.

Yugi's grandfather: "Angel I'm Solomon, Yugi's grandfather and this it my game shop."

Angel: "Hi I'm Angel Storm, but you already seem to know that." She said as she shook his hand.

Solomon: "Seto do you want to set her up on the counter or in a chair?"

Seto: "No it's fine, but if Angel wants to I'll gladly put her up on the count or sit her in a chair."

Angel: "No I'm fine right here against Seto but thanks for asking."

Solomon: "Your welcome my dear."

Seto kept Angel close to him self to ensure she was safe. Angel didn't mind at all she was able to stand on her own now and everyone know that including Seto but she didn't mind having Seto's arms around her she felt safe.

Bakura: "So how is everyone?"

Yugi: "I'm great."

Tristan: "Same here."

Joey: "Dido."

Tea: "Great."

Seto: "Better now that I know Angel is ok."

Angel: "I'm fine. Thanks for asking." She said with a smile.

Solomon: "Great but I wish more customers would come in."

Everyone was talking but mainly to Angel asking her question about America and her hometown. Angel gladly answered all of the question that where asked of her until Seto asked one she was unsure of what answer she should give him.

Seto: "Why did you back away from -Me- us?"

Angel: "I… I don't really know." She told him.

Tea on the other hand knew that Angel was hiding the truth from Seto and everyone else including herself. Because Angel was missing with a ring she had on that Tea had not notice.

Tea: "Look at the time my father is probably wondering where we are."

Yugi: "What time is it any way?"

Joey: "About 5:30 pm." He told them looking at his watch.

Tristan: "5:30?!"

Bakura: "I had better get home."

"Yeah us to." The rest of the gang said except Yugi because he was home.

Yugi: "Laterz guys." He yelled as everyone was leaving.

Tea, Angel and Seto walked together until they reached KaibaCorp.

Seto: "I'll probably see you two tomorrow if I'm not busy."

Tea: "All right."

Angel: "Sounds great."

Seto: "Bye Tea."

Seto: "Bye Angel." He said as he kissed Angel on the lips one last time before Tea and her left.

Tea and Angel waved good-bye to Seto as the started to walk home.

The End of Part 8