Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Two Different Worlds ❯ Courage of friends and lovers ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Part 16:

Courage of friends and lovers

Seto Kaiba's butler, Richard, answered the door to find two very unhappy adults.

Richard: "Please come in Mrs. and Mr. Storm, everyone is waiting. This way please." He said bowing to them.

Angel's parents looked at Richard like 'what in the hell is this guy talking about everyone is waiting'. They both dismissed the idea and fallowed Richard in to the living room where everyone in fact was waiting for Angel's parents to arrive at Kaiba's Mansion.

Richard: "Mr. Kaiba, sir."

Seto: "Yes, Richard what is it?" he asked with a smile on his face.

Richard: "Angel Storm's parents have arrived sir."

Seto: "Thank you Richard."

Richard: "Your welcome sir."

Seto: "Richard?"

Richard: "Yes sir?"

Seto: "Would you like to join us?"

Richard: "I would be honored Mr. Kaiba, thank you." He said bowing to Seto with a smile.

Richard took a place by the fireplace while Angel's parents stood in awe at how big Kaiba's Mansion was and how fancy it was.

Seto: "Welcome Mrs. and Mr. Storm, how was your flight?"

Angel's parents: "Fine it was fine. But who are all of these people?"

Angel: "I can answer that mom and dad." She said as she walked up beside Seto.

Angel: "Everyone I would like you to meet my parents. Mom dad these are my friends and there families."

Angel: "This is Yugi Mutou and his grandfather Solomon." She said pointing to Yugi and his grandpa.

Yugi and his grandfather: "Hello nice to finely meet both of you."

Angel: "Next we have Joey Wheeler, Serenity and Ms. Wheeler." She said pointing to Joey and his family.

Joey, Serenity and Joey's mom: "Hi nice to meet you."

Angel: "Next we have Tristan Taylor and his mom and dad." She said also pointing to Tristan and his parents.

Tristan and his parents: "Hi, nice to meet you both."

Angel: "You should already know the Gardner's. " She said pointing to Tea and her parents.

Tea and her parents: "Nice to see you both are doing well."

Angel: "And last but not least Seto Kaiba and Mokuba Kaiba." She said with a smile.

Seto and Mokuba: "Nice to meet you both we have heard a lot about you."

Angel's parents: "Nice to meet all of you as well. But really we must go Angel."

Angel: "No." She said rather loudly.

Angel's mother: "What was that young lady?"

Angel: "I said No I'm not going I'm staying here with Seto and Mokuba."

Angel's father: "Oh really?"

Angel: "Yes I love Seto and he loves me."

Joey: "She's right ya know. Seto does love Angel."

Angel's mother: "Thank you Joey was it but we don't need your help in the matter."

Seto: "Excuse me but DON'T take your anger out on one of my best friends."

Joey: "Really Kai…Seto"

Seto: "Yes Joey." He said with a smile.

Angel: "I'm sorry mom and dad but I'm not leaving."

Angel's parents: "Yes you ARE."

Angel: "I love both of you very much but I'm not leaving."

Angel's parents: "Like we said earlier yes you are."

Angel: "Look I love Seto Kaiba, yes I Angel Storm, love the Seto Kaiba."

Seto: "Angel and I love you to."

Angel's parent looked at Angel then Kaiba and back again at Angel in disbelief that there little girl fell in love with a Kaiba, no less Seto Kaiba the young CEO of KaibaCorp. Her parents were starting to believe that there little girl has found her place in life and yet would not believe it.

Angel's parents: "No you are not staying here with… with KAIBA!!" They yelled.

Seto: "ENOUGH! If Angel wants to stay with me it should be her choice not yours!" He yelled getting angry.

Angel: "Seto please calm down." She said running her fingers through Seto's hair.

Seto: "Alright Angel." He said with a sight leaning into her touch.

Yami: "Yes I agree with Seto on this matter. Angel should be able to chose who she wants to stay with."

Angel's parents: "Who are you?"

Yami: "I am Yami Yugi's alter ego." He said with a smile.

Angel: "Thank you Yami. Nice to see you again"

Yami: "No problem Angel. Nice to see you as well."

Angel's parents looked at the strange youth in disbelief that he was in fact Yugi; the quit young man they saw earlier that evening.

Angel: "Mom dad this is Yami Yugi." She said pointing to Yami as he stood up.

Angel's parents: "But how he use to be a short young boy and now he's…"

Angel: "Wiser then even you." She said with a snicker.

Angel's parents: "Watch your mouth young lady!" They both yelled.

Angel: "Sorry mom and dad but it's true. Yami is wiser than both of you." She told them honestly.

Angel's parents: "How so he looks to be the same age as you."

Yami: "Thank you for the gesture, but no I'm actusually a 5 thousand year old pharaoh."

Seto: "And wiser than any one in this room." He said with a smile.

Angel: "Seto?!" She scolded him.

Seto: "What? What did I do?" he asked sheepishly.

Angel: "Nothing love." She said kissed Seto on the lips; right in front of her parents.

Angel's parents: "Angel Lynn Storm!!"

Angel: "Yes mother and father?" She asked pulled away from Seto.

Angel's parents: "That was uncalled for young lady!"

Seto: "No is wasn't." He said with a huge smile on his face.

Angel's parents looked at Kaiba like you-ass-whole-how-could-you type of look before everyone except Angel's parents started laughing. Angel shock her head and started laughing as well not caring what her parents thought about her boyfriend, her friends and most of all her self.

Angel: "Sorry mom and dad the verdict has spoken I did nothing wrong."

Angel's parents: "But you just kissed that… that ass whole Kaiba!!"

Angel: "Now that was uncalled for!! You have NO right to call Seto that You hear me NO right at all!!" She said yelling at the top of her lungs.

Angel was breathing heard and was having trouble breathing by the time she was done yelling at her parents for calling Kaiba, Seto, an ass whole when he didn't deserve it in the first place. Angel felt strong arms wrap around her waist and pull her against a very well built chest.

Seto: "Sssshhhh… Take is easy Angel. I've been called worse." He said placing a soft kiss on her neck.

Angel's parents: "Get your filthy hands off our daughter!!"

Angel: "He doesn't have to do anything you tell him to!"

Seto: "Look I know you don't like me seeing your daughter but you know what I don't give a rats ass what you think." He said kissing Angel's neck again.

Angel moved her head to the side so Seto could gain better access to her neck just to piss off her parents. Angel's parents looked in disgust that there daughter was actusually letting Seto Kaiba kiss her neck and not mind the fact she would end up with a hicky the size of a nickel or a quarter on her neck for everyone to see. But Seto stopped before a red mark was visible which caused Angel to moan in irritation at Seto for stopping.

Seto: "We will continuo this at a later time." He whispered softly to Angel.

Angel: "Promise?" She asked with a mischievous smile.

Seto: "Yes, I promise." He said kissing her lips tenderly.

Angel's parents were speechless watching their daughter with Seto Kaiba realizing that he did in fact love their daughter very much and was not planning on her leaving with out a fight. Angel's parents took a deep breath before they interrupted the two lovers.

Angel's parents: "Angel Kaiba were sorry."

Seto: "Please call me Seto everyone else does." He told them with a smile.

Angel: "So does that mean I can stay with Seto?"

Angel's parents: "Yes you can stay with Seto the remainder of the month." They both sighted in defeat.

Angel: "Thank you. I will return home next month as was decided by you before I left." She told them with a smile.

Angel's parents: "Agreed." They said as smiled at their daughter and her beloved.

Angel's parents left to their hotel for the night and would be returning home that fallowing day. Angel was happy she was able to stay with Seto and Mokuba plus her friends, but she know she would have to leave at the end of the month for good.

End part 16