Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Two Different Worlds ❯ Saying Good-bye ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Part 17

Saying Good-bye

Angel was very sad by the end of the month because she would have to leave, that week and probably never see her new friends or even her boyfriend again. Seto sat in his study sad that Angel *his* Angel would be leaving at the end of the week. He was so engrossed in his own thoughts that he didn't see Angel walk into his study.

Angel: "Seto? Are you alright?"

Seto: "Oh Angel I didn't hear you come in." He said whipping a fresh tear away.

Angel: "Oh Seto I'm going to miss you horribly." She said walk up to Seto's side.

Seto: "I'm going to miss a lot Angel." He said looking up at her since she was now sitting on his desk.

Angel: "Ssshhh… I know… Ssshhh…" She told him as she caressed his cheek.

Seto looked up at Angel wishing she could stay with him forever and never leave his side. Angel deep down in her heart knew what Seto was thinking and just smiled at him as she leaned forward to kiss Seto on the lips. Seto gladly accepted the kiss but pulled away after a short time.

Angel: "What's wrong Seto?" She asks very concerned about he boyfriends' action.

Seto: "Angel can I ask you something?"

Angel: "Of course you can." She said with a smile.

Seto: "Why don't you seem so… I don't know sad."

Angel: "Seto you know it's breaking my heart knowing I have to leave you."

Angel: "Please Seto I don't want to fight with you not now." She pleaded looking straight into his blue eyes.

Seto: "Just tell me why! That's all I'm asking is a reasonable answer Angel that's all."

Angel: "Yes is scares me knowing I may never see you again and yes it scares me knowing I'll ever see my new friends again."

Seto: "That's not what I meant."

Angel: "I don't know what you mean then, Seto."

Seto: "I… I… I don't know anymore just leave please."

Angel: "Fine! When you figure out what you want call me." She said as she walked out the door.

When Angel had left Seto realized he was doing it again pushing people away. He also realized that when Angel left she sounded scared, unsure and worried but that's not all he noticed she was crying when she left at the fact he didn't know what he wanted sure he wanted Angel in his life didn't he? He was so sure he wanted her a part of her life but why couldn't he tell her that. Seto got up from his chair to go apologize to Angel when Mokuba burst in to the room weeping like no tomorrow.

Seto: "Mokuba what's wrong? what happened?"

Mokuba: "Big brother Angel left!"

Seto: "What? What do you mean she left?"

Mokuba: "She came down stairs crying and said good-bye to me and told me to tell you that she loves you and probably always will, then she left."

Seto: "Oh god what have I done!?" He yelled with hot tears running down his face.

Mokuba was crying and Seto was crying when Richard walked in with a note from Angel in hand.

Richard: "Mr. Kaiba, sir?"

Seto: "Yes what is it Richard?"

Richard: "Ms. Angel asked me to give you this note and that she was going to catch her flight home."

Seto took the note from Richard and started reading it out load.

'Dear Seto,

Sorry to just leave you and Mokuba but I couldn't take it anymore you not knowing what you want not knowing weather or not you actusually ever really want me. I love you and I always will that's something I can not deny any longer and I hope you feel the same way about me but I don't know anymore. Mokuba I'm going to miss you please kept your chin up and remember you can call me anytime on my cell phone (979-555-2475) or you can email me at veiled_blue_eyes2003@yahoo.com and Seto you do the same and please give my cell number and email to Tea, Yugi, Joey, and Tristan. Thank you and I love you and I'm going to miss you with all that I am.

Love, Angel Lynn Storm'

Seto was now in a state of shock and so was Mokuba. Seto was crying and he didn't give a damn about it either he wanted to cry and cry till he felt better even if it never brought Angel back to him.

*On the plane

Angel sat in her seat crying her eyes out replaying what Seto had said over and over in her head 'I don't know anymore just leave please'. 'How could he not know what he wanted' She asked herself as she looked out the window wanting to go home to her friends in Colorado and her parent who were more than likely be furious about Seto breaking his promise to never break there daughters heart. Angel sat there watching the water turn to land and wondered if Seto even ever cared about her.

*In Domino City

Seto was about to have a panic attack from Angel just leaving telling him that she loves him. It was almost too much for Seto to comprehend when he heard a knock at the door to his room.

Seto: "Leave me be please, Mokuba?"

Yugi: "Uh sorry wrong person Kaiba."

Seto: "Yugi, please just leave me alone leave me to my misery." He begged.

Joey: "Sorry Kaiba we can't do that."

Tristan: "Yeah Kaiba we will not let you suffer alone."

Tea: "We all miss Angel very much."

Seto: "I know but it's my fault she left its all my FAULT!" He yelled as he started to cry again.

Joey: "So go after her and tell her how you feel Seto cause I know that SETO KAIBA doesn't give up with out a fight."

Seto: "Your right. I don't give up with out a fight. Thanks Joey."

Kaiba stood up and walked over to the phone beside his bed and dialed a number.

"Hello"

Kaiba: "Yes this is Seto Kaiba I want to fly to Cortez Colorado tonight."

"Yes sir. Mr. Kaiba we will be waiting for you arrival."

With that Kaiba hung up the phone and grabbed his coat and Mokuba who was watching his big brother from the doorway.

Mokuba: "Were going to go get Angel?"

Seto: "Yes and no, Mokuba."

Seto: "I'm going to go apologize to her for pushing her away from me." He told Mokuba honestly.

Mokuba: "What time are we leaving?"

Seto: "Is right now a good time?"

Mokuba: "Totally."

Seto waved good-bye to his friends and told them is was alright if they stayed there if they wanted to that is was cool with him as long as they didn't destroy his mansion to bad.

End part 17