Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Two Different Worlds ❯ No turning back now ( Chapter 18 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Part 18

No turning back now

Seto and Mokuba sat silently in the privet jet headed to Angel's hometown in Cortez, Colorado to tell her how they both truly felt about her. Seto soon realized that this was his and Mokuba's first time to America at least that he could remember that is.

Seto: "How are you feeling Mokuba?"

Mokuba: "Fine how about you Seto?"

Seto: "Scared out of my mind like you wouldn't believe." He told Mokuba honestly.

Mokuba: "Everything is going to be ok Seto I know it will be." He said smiling at his brother.

Seto: "I hope your right kiddo, I really hope your right."

*At Angel's house

Angel was sitting in her room talking on the phone to Taylor and JJ telling them about her trip and about all the interesting people see met.

JJ: "So is this Kaiba guy all that he's cracked up to be?"

Taylor: "Yeah Angel you said you got to meet him."

Angel: "So I met Seto Kaiba what's the big deal?"

JJ and Taylor: "The big deal is that you know him by his first name."

Angel: "So?!"

Taylor: "So is he a nice guy or just a big jerk with an ego the size of the moon?"

Angel: "Yeah he's a nice guy but he also has the reputation of being a jerk."

JJ: "Was he nice to you?"

Angel: "He was a perfect gentlemen to me." She told them both honestly.

As the conversation went on JJ and Taylor both asked a question they wanted to know ever since they got on the phone with Angel an hour ago.

JJ and Taylor: "So is he a good kisser?"

Angel: "I… I… I am not answering that."

JJ: "Then that means he is a good kisser if you don't answer the question."

Taylor: "She right ya know Angel."

Angel: "Fine I'll answer the question with a lot more detail then what you might want."

JJ and Taylor: "That's fine with us." They both said laughing.

Angel: "Seto Kaiba and I dated for about a month and a half."

JJ and Taylor: "You WHAT?!?!"

Angel: "Yes you heard right I dated the Seto Kaiba while I was in Domino City, Tokyo, Japan."

JJ: "So? What happened?"

Angel: "I fell in love with him and I thought he fell in love with me also but I guess I really don't know."

Taylor: "What he doesn't feel the same way, what?"

Angel: "I don't know I can't answer that question, sorry guys."

Angel heard a knock at her bedroom door.

Angel: "Come in."

Angel's mother: "Angel there is someone hear to see you."

Angel: "who is it?"

Angel's mother: "Why don't you come see for your self."

Angel's mother left the room leaving Angel to wonder who was at the door she know it couldn't be JJ or Taylor since she was on the phone with both of them right now.

Angel: "Sorry guys I have a visitor and my moms not going to tell me who it is so I'll call you guys back tonight."

JJ and Taylor: "Sounds cool Laterz Angel."

Angel hung up her phone and proceeded to the front door to see her unknown guest. Right as Angel walked down stairs she to see her visitor she is shocked beyond all belief that the person wanting to see her was none other than SETO KAIBA him self!

Angel: "Seto Mokuba what are you doing here?" she asked them both puzzled.

Seto: "To see you of course." He said with a sad smile.

Mokuba: "Yeah Angel we missed you." He told her honestly.

Angel: "That's so sweet but why not call or email?"

Seto: "Because I wanted to be face-to-face with you not just to heard your voice or read your emails."

Angel was in complete shock that Seto was in her house. Angel slowly came down the stairs to stand in front of Seto and Mokuba, plus her parents were having a field day with this the whole time.

Angel's mother: "Angel why don't you and Seto go in the back yard and talk."

Mokuba: "Yeah Angel I can stay inside with your parents. You and Seto go talk alone."

Angel: "Alright you all win. Come on Seto lets go in the back yard."

Seto fallowed Angel to the back yard to a swing tied to a branch in a very old oak tree.

(I'll always remember

It was late afternoon

It lasted forever

And ended too soon

You were all by yourself

Staring up at the a dark gray sky

And I was changed)-1-

Angel looked up at Seto seeing him sad and alone it made Angel want to do anything to get him out of that trance he seemed to be in at that point in time. Angel noticed a tear falling freely down Seto's cheek.

(In places no one would find

All your feelings so deep inside

It was then that I realized

That forever was in your eyes

The moment I saw you cry)-1-

Angel: "Seto? What's wrong why are you crying?"

Seto didn't answer her but turned around to look Angel in the eyes and try and tell her how he felt about her that he needed her next to him that… He loved her!

(It was late in September

And I'd seen you before

You were always the cold one

But I was never that sure

You were all by yourself

Staring up at a dark gray sky

And I was changed)-1-

Angel stood up from the swing and walked over to Seto. She gently touched his arm to gain his attention just for a moment she wanted to see *her* SETO KAIBA to be happy once again.

(I wanted to hold you

I wanted to make it go away

I wanted to know you

I wanted to make your everything, all right…

I'll always remember

It was late afternoon)-1-

When Angel was fully in front of Seto he turned his head away to hide the tears that were falling down his redden cheeks so freely. To tell you the truth it scared Seto since less knowing he couldn't live with out Angel's touch, her smile, her eyes and her ever so sweet kisses.

(In places no one would find

All your feelings so deep inside

It was then that I realized

That forever was in your eyes

The moment I saw you cry)-1-

Angel stepped in to Seto so that she was right against Seto's shaking chest. Angel reached up to Seto's turned head to turn it towards her own face when she realized he was still crying.

(It was late in September

And I'd seen you before

You were always the cold one

But I was never that sure

You were all by yourself

Staring up at a dark gray sky

And I was changed)-1-

Angel: "Seto, hun look at me please?" She begged.

Seto: "I don't want to loss you Angel." He said turning his face to Angel.

Angel: "SssHhh… I know… SssHhh… I know calm down." She said as she kissed his tears away.

Seto: "I LOVE YOU ANGEL!" He said pulling her against his chest.

Angel: "And I love you Seto and I always will."

Angel pulled away from Seto to look him in the eyes. When Seto looked down on Angel tear stricken face he realized she was telling him the truth through and through. Seto's own tears started to fall realizing he hadn't loss *his angel* that she was with him the whole time and had never really left his side.

The end

1) Song used Cry by Many Moore (the song seemed to fit just right with the ending don't ya think?)