Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yami Bakura: Advice Giver ❯ Bakura gets an assistant! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey everyone! Glad you all like Yami Bakura giving Advice, as you know, he has his Hikari Ryou watching him give advice, but me being the nice boss that I am, gave Yami Bakura an assistant. She is my big sister Sami! Lets give a round of applause!

Sami: Uh.. Hi?

Ryou: Yay a new friend!!!!!!!!! [hugs Sami]

Yami Bakura: Goody.. Can I just give advice now?

Me: NO!

Yami Bakura: Fine.. [spinning in spinny chair]

Sami: Can I get you coffee??

Yami Bakura: Fine.. Just good ol' black, no sugar, no nothing. Just Black!

Ryou: [lets go of Sami] Your gonna have so much fun! ^_^

Me: Yup. I'm gonna be in my office which I randomly got today! Bye! [walks out]

Sami: [gets coffee for Yami Bakura]

Yami Bakura: I guess it will be alright to have an assistant..

Ryou: Lets all be friends!

Sami: ..; That.. That's great Ryou..

Ryou: [in squeaky voice] I know! Isn't it?

Sami: Right.. Whatever.. Lets get this over with..

Yami Bakura: FINALLY! Where's my coffee?

Sami: Right here! [hands Yami Bakura Coffee]

Yami Bakura: [drinking it] mmmmm coffee! On to the first letter!

Dear Oh Evil one,
I'm normaly a depresing girl, but my friend is trying to get me to be a sunshine band memeber with her (AKA: A Prep) I said yes to see what she would do. Well as it turns out yesterday when she slept over she cut my long hair and dyed it blond now I look like a prep. What do I do to become evil once again? please tell me oh surprime dude of darkness.
*Shelby*

Ryou: I could give her a hug!

Bakura: What a dolt..

Dear Shelby,

First off, shave all her hair off! Get revenge! MWAHAHA! Then say you don't wanna be friends anymore! Also, be a prep for some days and wreak total havoc! If you need more help with that, go find a councilor.

Yami Bakura

-----

Sami: What kind of response is that?! I can think of a million things that are worse then that!

Yami Bakura: Look, is this Sami Gabel: Advice Giver? NO! Its MY spotlight, so back off!

Sami: [sneaks up behind Yami Bakura and gets frying pan]

Yami Bakura: [jumps out of chair] What an amateur..

Ryou: I would've forgiven the friend.

Yami Bakura: Yo assistant! Get me another mail!

Sami: [sarcasm] Yeah sure royal highness.. [gives Yami Bakura Letter]

Dear Lord Bakura Master Of Thieves,
Well first off I'm writing to you because I've got a problem, well I'm psycho. >.> I feel like I need to chop someone's head off or at least send someone to the shadow realm. What should I do?
Love Psycho-Girl-Who-Wants-To-Take-Over-The-World-Instead-Of-The-Baka-Pharaoh
PS: Watch your back... MWAHAHAHAHA! No I'm serious, this is not a joke. I'll kill you Tomb Robber and your little hikari too! -runs off laughing like mad-

Yami Bakura: Geez.. No one can hurt me!

Dear Psycho-Girl- Who-Wants-To-Take-Over-The-World-Instead-Of-The-Baka-Pharaoh,

Chop off Ryou's head and get rid of the body, if you want to chop off someone's head! Rids me of the little pest! And I won't let you take anyone to the Shadow Realm, dumb mortals think they can do it with a flick of their wrist.. And for the last part, get off whatever medication you were on when you wrote this! GEEZ! What are you 10? If your gonna kill anyone kill My dumb Hikari!

Yami Bakura

--------

Ryou: ;-; You won't love me!

Yami Bakura: Your right.. I don't, until next time, when I feel like giving you more advice, bye bye!