Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ YGO HOuse of Chaos ❯ 12 People and----6 rooms?! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi hi and welcome to `YGO House of Chaos" chapter 2! I normally don't update so soon but because that I was just bored here I had nothing good to do ^^U But uh….my school starts on August 23 so don't expect me to update VERY quickly when school starts…

Marikandcloe: Um…I'm not sure about the BakuraxRyou fluff because….one) I've never really written fluff before and 2) I wasn't planning on making any couples here but I WAS thinking about it…..

Yamifanner: No, Kaiba will not kill Tea AND Tea will not I repeat NOT start the friendship speeches cuz I find them annoying too 0.0 But I do not hate Tea nor do I hate any of the other characters. If anyone will be killed it will be by themselves or a ghost. However I will have Kaiba rooting for a few to die though ^^U

Yamia: I can't view your review! It says 5 reviews but when I view it I can only view 3!!! Tell me why?! *ahem* And so I had a friend check it out for me….it's ok if you don't have any suggestions….thanks for the review! I'm so glad you find it funny!!!

Joeywheeler2004: Same like Yamia's I can't view your review!!! Um…yeah I'm new here 0____0 Anyways I had a friend check it out too….you think it's funny? Yayz! Another person!!!

Maiden of time and space: Thanks for the review a lot!!!!!!!!!!! I mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimers: I pay someone to do this for me…..but I am broke….I don't own Yugioh….*sobs* waah!

Everyone: P-P-Pegasus?!

Pegasus: Well it was about time you all showed up! Come in! We should all rest here till the storm clears!

Kaiba: Forget it with you only trouble will come…..

Marik: I say we go back to the van and---

<lightning zaps Duke>

Duke: Move outta the Pegasus I call the least creepiest room here!!!

Yugi: What? No you can't Duke!!

Ryou: I agree with Duke, Yugi.

Mai: Well at least it's got a roof….

Serenity and Tea: And hopefully a decent bathroom….

Joey and Tristan: Food!!!

Yugi: Well if you guys agree then I suppose I do too….

And so Yugi, Joey, Tristan, Tea, Serenity, Ryou,, Kaiba, Malik, Mai, and Duke began to walk into the mansion leaving----

Yami: Hey!

Marik: Traitors!

Bakura: You can't give up now! I say we lovat the van and---

<lightning zaps them all>

All three: Wait up!!! <rushes into the mansion>

The gang stood at the doorway of the mansion. It was dark and a broken chandelier hung from the middle of the room. The windows were large but cracke and spider webs filled every corner.

Tea: I-It looks h-h-haunted!!!!

Pegasus: This mansion looks familiar….oh yes it used to be mine!

Everyone: what? (--.--)

Pegasus: Now why'd I leave this one too? Hm….oh that's right! This was my favorite! Too bad Rebecca's cousin committed suicide here…

Everyone: (0.o) W-W-What?!?!?!

Tea: Y'mean it IS h-h-haunted?!?!?!

Yugi: Aaah! We're stuck in a haunted mansion with Rebecca's dead cousin!!!!

Pegasus: Correct little Yugi! Now our first task is to find her body and bury it! (^__^)

Everyone: <runs like hell to a door and bangs on it>

Marik: Move it!!

Bakura: You move it!!!

Mai: Ladies first!!!

Yugi: <squeezes between all of them and turns the doorknob causing everyone to fall in>

There was a strange odor….a rotten smell. Looking up from where they fell, the gang could see a skeletal figure sitting on the windowsill. It held a stuffed and stained with blood red teddy bear to its lap.

Everyone: <shocked and scared to death>

Pegasus: <appears at the doorway> Um the exit was the other way…oh you've found her body! Now we can bury her! All I'll need now is---

But before Pegasus could finish, a group of teens fled by him at super human speed 1000 mph!

Pegasus: <left alone> So how've you been little Peace?

With the gang who are out of breath and currently stands in the room with the uh…the chandelier?

Marik: T-That's it! I'm outta here!! <runs to a door and opens it>

Tea: This place is too scary!

Serenity: I don't wanna stay here!

Bakura: I say we go to the van and---

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Malik: Wasn't that my yami's scream?

Marik: <comes running out screaming> AAAAHHH!!!

Pegasus: <joins them> You know that does hurt my ears too….

Marik: Pegasus you…you…you friggin' idiot!!! Why the hell does your mansion have a skeleton and a coffin?!

Pegasus: Coffin? Oh yes…Cecilia my darling I'm coming!

Kaiba: (0.o) Your wife is here?!

Yami: Didn't she die like years ago?

Pegasus: Well yes she always said she wanted to be buried with little Peace by her side! (^__^)

Tea: Little Peace?

Pegasus: Rebecca's cousin!

Bakura: And you decided to bury them both by leaving them in the same mansion?!

Pegasus: No…I decided to leave Cecilia's body here and so that whenever Peace died I could bury them both together but then Peace committed suicide! She looked so scary that I fled and forgot! (^__^)

Yugi: Aaah! Were stuck in a mansion with Pegasus's wife and his wife's sister!!! What's next?! Your parents are here too?!

Pegasus: Actually my mom is under Cecilia's bed…..

Yugi: Aaah! I had to open my big mouth why?!

Malik: Do you not bury your family at a cemetery?!

Pegasus: It's been a ritual not to…

Tea: Lemme guess….you started it?

Pegasus: <nervous laughter>

Everyone had calmed down and sat in silence. The clock that hung on the wall stroke 11 pm and…..

Serenity: Joey I'm tired….

Pegasus: Go to sleep then…

Serenity: I was talking to Joey but-with corpses?! No way in hell!

Pegasus: Don't worry I didn't fill all 13 rooms with my family….

Everyone: <sighs in relief>

Kaiba: Wait you mean 13 rooms corpse free or…..13 rooms and some are filled with corpses?

Pegasus: This is my smallest mansion with only 13 rooms….(^__^)

Tea: I'm with Yami…

Yugi: No fair!

Mai: I call Joey!

Serenity: Hey he's MY brother!

Ryou: Why don't we let 6 people randomly choose a room first and then let the rest choose.

Duke: That could work…but…what if we choose a room with a corpse?

Pegasus: Don't worry only rooms 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 have my family in them (^__^)

Everyone: 0___0

Duke: Ok then we'll just avoid those rooms then….

The rooms according to order~*~*

1= Tea/Bakura

3= Serenity/Kaiba

5= Tristan/ Malik

7= Yugi/Marik

9= Mai/Joey

11= Ryou/

13= Duke/Pegasus

Tristan: What? NOOO!!!! With Malik?!?!

Tea: Hey I've to share with BAKURA! He'll kill me before the corpses do!

Mai: I'm fine by mine! (=3)

Serenity: Why oh why?!?!

Marik: Hehehe get ready little Yugi to feel the wrath of the shadow realm!!! Buahahahahahaha!!!

Yugi: Yeah whatever you psycho….

Marik: W-W-What?!?!

Yugi: I said "whatever you psycho" did you not hear me you deaf creep?

Marik: W-Why you---no one disrespects I, the greatest pharaoh to be, the only one courageous enough to say---

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bakura: <comes running out of his room screaming>

Marik: You idiot! You've ruined my speech!

Bakura: Shut up! You….Pegasus….you creep! I've 2 coffins under my bed!!!

Everyone: 0.o

Pegasus: Well they're not my family….

Everyone: ---.---

Pegasus: What? I said rooms 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 had my family.

Everyone: You friggin' creep….<walks to their rooms and-

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone except Tristan and Pegasus comes running out….

Duke: There's a coffin under my bed!

Mai: I've a dead body in my closet!!!

Malik: I've blood on my walls!

Serenity: This skeleton is hitting on me!!!

Everyone: Wha?

Yami: PEGASUS!!!

So, everyone marched into Tristan and Dukes room! What they say really got them pissed off! Tristan and Pegasus's room was sparkly shiny! It also had two beds instead of one like there's! There was not a single mark of blood anywhere and under the bed was revealed with---no coffins!!! Feeling exhausted, the whole gang just collapsed in Tristan and Pegasus's room falling asleep….

<><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<>

OK! I'm sorry this took so long but…I am a lazy person! I admit it!!! Anyways I read more than I type so yeah. Oh and I'm planning to make another story. Tell me if you like how it sounds. It'll either be Yugioh or Naruto. It's an 8th grade humor ficcie about the yugioh or Naruto casts' 8th grade! Also…if you guys want me to update sooner then complain to me cuz…otherwise I'll just be lazy and continue to read (--.--) *sighs* Schools starting and I've to keep sane! Grr…..fine I am an insane person! But at school and to other people I am a normal girl who's down to earth…..I'll stop talking now…

Review!!!