Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Not Forever ❯ The Final Battle ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
<b>Chapter 1-The Final Battle</b>


I won't write the summary again...-.-...On wif da ficcy!!>__>in italics it is thoughts!</i>in bold it is a flashback!</b>




*BOP*"WAAAH!!Kagome!!Inuyasha hit me again!!"The little kitsune Shippo wailed when the inu-hanyou bopped him on the head yet again.A girl with mid-back length black hair and blue-grey eyes glared at the hanyou.


"Inuyasha..."Kagome started out sweetly.Inuyasha's eyes widened then he started backing up.Then he jumped into the air."SIT BOY!!"With that Inuyasha slammed to the ground from his position in mid air.Shippo started laughing while Sango and Miroku shook their heads...When would he learn?Inuyasha cursed from his position on the ground.Kirara,the fire-cat,mewed from Sango's right shoulder.The dark haired girl looked at her animal friend,smiled and petted her head while the neko demon purred.Miroku took his chance and rubbed Sango's bottom with a smile.



"HENTAI!!"Sango yelled while hitting Miroku over the head with her hiraikotsu.Miroku went down with swirly eyes..Y'know-@_@.That!!..Let's get back to the story...Sango was fuming over Miroku's fallen form while Kagome and Shippo were sweadropping.Inuyasha was just getting out of his crater..^^;;


"Now...say sorry to Shippo noe Inuyasha!"Kagome demanded putting the kitsune in Inuyasha's face.Shippo's big green eyes looked into Inuyasha's narrowed golden ones.Inuyasha huffed,turned around and jumped into a near by tree...He sure loves to talk don't he??..er..don't answer that...


"What did I miss my lovely Sango??"Miroku said jumping up and grabbing Sango's hands.Sango sent him an evil leer then walked over to Kagome with Kirara on her shoulder.Kagome was glaring up at Inuyasha from her position with Shippo on her left shoulder curled up by her neck.Sango walked up behind her sister-like friend and put a hand on her shoulder.Kagome jumped alittle and spun around but smiled quickly when she saw Sango.


"Kagome...Maybe we should go to the hot springs so you and Inuyasha can cool off..?"Sango suggested.Kagome's eyes lite up.They had passed a hot spring and it looked really relaxing...Finally Kagome agreed and they got their things and told Kirara and Shippo to make sure the guys didn't follow thim.Inuyasha snorted as they walked off.


***At The Hot Springs***


"Ahhhh....This feels so nice!Don't you think Kagome?"Kagome nodded with a bright smile on her face.Sango smiled back.Then Kagome went into thinking.(?_?couldn't think of nething else...-_-;)


'It's been so long since I have passed through the well.I wonder if we ever will finally beat Naraku and if anyone I have grown to love here will die in the final batte...2 longs years...It's been 2 years since I came to the Feudal era and at home things are getting alittle weird...Ji-chan isn't feeling well and Mama seem not to talk to me as much any more,I mean she' always there for me..it's just she only talks to me when she haas too.The only one who seems on their feet anymore at home is Sota.He just as annoying as ever...This jewel...has caused so much pain..If only it had never even exsisted!Everything would be peaceful..'Kagome was broken from her thoughts by Sango talking.

"Hmm?What was that Sango I didn't hear you."Sango looked at Kagome a minute before repeating what she had just said.

"I said when do you think the final battle be?Do we even have a chance to beat Naraku?"Kagome looked into Sango's eyes then looked away.

"I'm not sure Sango....We only have 1/2 on the sacred jewel..Naraku has the other half,but I hope we do have a chance!Because if we don't we'll all die before the battle even starts.Sango looked at her friend before nodding.What Kagome said was true...If they didn't have a chance they would die before they could even get to Naraku!Then Sango stood up and put a towel Kagome had brought from her time around her,she then looked to Kagome and gave a small smile.

"I'm going back do you wanna come or are you gonna stay here for a bit longer?"Kagome motioned with her hands that Sango could go without her.Sango nodded and headed back towards their campsite.Kagome sighed as she slipped deeper into the warm water.The last encounter with Naraku had not been a happy one...They almost lost Kirara...

Flashback

They had just started eating when they heard something coming...or in Inuyasha's case he smelled something.Kagome shooed Shippo into a near by bush while the others got their weapons ready and Kirara went to her bigger form.Kagome notched an arrow and waited for the right moment.The next second Naraku burst through the trees with Kagura and Kanna,his children,beside him.Naraku smirked coldly at the Inu-gang.Then Naraku motion for Kagura foreward.Kagura put her hand in the air then brought it down.A second later about a thousand demons surround the Inu-gang.


Sango gasped at the sudden attack and almost dropped her weapon.Miroku's eyes were darting back and forth making sure he was ready for the attack.Inuyasha was standing protectively infront of Kagome while Kirara stood next to her mistress waiting to protect her by any means possible.Shippo was shivering alittle from behind his bush.Kagome had her arrow pointed at Naraku.


Naraku then flung out his hand and the demons attacked...all at once.When Miroku was about to unleash his windtunnel Sango's words stopped him."THERE ARE NARAKU'S POISON INSECTS!"Miroku covered his cursed hand and got his staff ready.


Inuyasha went right in with his sword,cutting down any demons that got in his way to get to Naraku.Finally Inuyasha got annoyed.He put up his sword yelled,"WIND SCAR!"Then brought the blade down.It managed to kill half of the demons but not nearly all of them.


Kagome was trying her best to kill as many demons with her arrows as possible.Sango was hitting demons with her boomarang so she didn't see the demon coming up behind her,but Kirara did.Just when Sango was about to get hit Kirara got infront of her an took the almost fatal blow.Sango then looked behind her and gasped as tears filled her eyes.Naraku laughed coldly and left with a message in the air,taking the demons with him,"We will fight later."


Kagome hurried to the injured neko's side and looked at the wound.It was long but wasn't that deep.Thank Kami for that.Kagome put her hands over the wound and tried focusing on putting her energy into her hands.About 2 minutes later light purple miko powers surrounded her hands(I tired of pink..-.-).She carefully put her glowing hands on the neko's injured side and they all watched as the wound slowly closed.Though they weren't sure wether or not she would live due to the blood loss.

thankfully Kirara recovered and they were all mostly on alert after that day.Shippo and Kirara had to be with at least one of the group to go anywhere.

Flashback(That was my first flashback!^^)


Kagome sighed and decided at head back to the group.She got out of the warm water and dried off with her white fluffy towel.She then put on a miko outfit like kikyo's(she doesn't deserve to be capitalized...-__-;) only the bottoms were dark blue.She also pulled her hair into a high ponty-tail.


Kagome started to walk back to camp,but half-way there the sound of a battle reached her ears.Her eyes widened and filled with worry.She took off and ran the rest of the way with her arrows on her back.The sight that met her when she ran into the clearing was not a pleasant one.Naraku was fighting with Naraku while Sango and Kirara fought with Kagura and Miroku fought Kanna.Kagome gasped,drawing the attention of Sango,Kirara,and Shippo,who had been hiding in a tree.Sango gasped and she got destracted which gave a demon a chance and swiped at her.Sango cried out in pain when she felt the demon attack her back and leave 4 bloody gashes.Kagome's eyes hardened and she ran over to Sango while Miroku killed the demon that hurt Sango.Kirara growled and got infront of Sango and Kagome.


Suddenly a tentacle shot out at Inuyasha from under Naraku's monkey pelt(?_?).The tentacle managed to get Inuyasha's right shoulder.He grunted in pain but that's the only sound he made.He put up his sword and severed the tentacles that were shooting out at his pack(..iono..)and the only protruding from his shoulder.Kagome's sudden scream got Inuyasha's attention and he looked over at her to make sure she was alright.What he saw almost made his heart stop.For standing infront of Kagome was kikyo(^^;)and in Kagome side was an arrow.Inuyasha's eyes bleed red as he saw and smelt Kagome's blood.No one hurts his friend!That's right...Inuyasha had given up and stopped loving kikyo.But he treated Kagome as a little sister even if he sometimes didn't show it.


"KAGOME!!"Inuyasha shouted as he headed for kikyo sword drawn.kikyo's eyes widened when her once true love came at her with his sword.kikyo then turned her arrow on Inuyasha.


"Inuyasha!You dare betray me?!"kikyo screamed,outraged.Inuyasha ignored her screams and charged at her still.Inuyasha's blade cut through kikyo before she could fire her arrow.They all watched,even Naraku,as kikyo sorta melted...Kagome face was like-o.O as well as Kagura,Naraku,and Sango's(Imagine Naraku and Kagura with that face...XD).Inuyasha just looked away,disgusted and his eyes fading back to their beautiful golden.He then rushed to Kagome and asked if she was alright.She nodded and said it didn't get her that bad.


Inuyasha nodded and turned back to Naraku.Then everyone noticed that all Naraku's demons had been killed even Kanna.They only ones that stood now were Kagura and Naraku.Shippo watched wide-eyed from the safety on the tree he was in.Shippo then jumped to a higher branch making sure not to be seen.Shippo then put his back against the bark of the tree and waited in anticipation.


While Inuyasha charged at Naraku,Kagura was thinking,'I...Naraku's not worth it...I will help Inuyasha and Kagome!And Naraku will die!!Kagura thought with confidence.'Kagura then looked to Kagome and thought of a away to tell her.She plucked(PLUCKED!^^-)a feather from her hair and made it get...er..bigger..then she flew at Kagome and took her on her magic feather!(sry couldn't resist...)


Kagome was about to scream when Kagura's hand covered her mouth.Kagome sat there wide-eyed with one of her enemies..sorta like this-O_O.Kagura rolled her eyes and whispered into Kagome's ear,"I want to help you defeat Naraku...you need to tell your little group not to attack me!"Kagome nodded and with that Kagura flew down from the sky and pushed Kagome off her precious feather.Kagura then flew back to Naraku and put her feather back in her hair...after she made it smaller again of course.


Kagome ran to Sango and Miroku as fast as she could and told them both what Kagura had said.They both looked alittle doubtful but they trusted Kagome so they agreed they wouldn't attack Kagura.Suddenly a manly scream reached all their ears and their hearts almost stopped.When the slowly looked Inuyasha's way they all wanted to puke.For Inuyasha had a deep hole in his chest.Shiny tears streamed down Kagome's face as she gave a heart-broken sob and ran to his fallen form.


When she reached she gave him a gentle hug.She didn't care she was getting bloody.Kagura was staring wide-eyed at the dieing(sp?)of the hanyou.Kagura then glared at Naraku's back and took out a short dagger.Naraku didn't seem to notice.


"INUYASHA!!Please don't die on me!Please...."Kagome whispered broken-heartidly.Inuyasha looked at her with sad almost lifeless eyes which made her cry harder.He cupped her cheek(face..-.-).


"It's okay Kagome...Just kill Naraku.I have always seen you as a little sister...and I love you..."With that all the life was gone from his eyes and Kagome started crying over his dead body while Naraku was targeting Sango.Naraku quickly sent to tentacle at Sango and it was to fast to see it in time.Sango got struck through the stomach and Kagura froze when she saw Sango was in two pieces and almost puked.Miroku bent down at the taiyjia's fallen form and said a silent prayer with tears going down his face.He then turned rage-killed eyes to Naraku.Kirara was mewing sadly and jumped to Sango's formed and licked her cheek.Kirara let a feral growl escape her throat then charged at Naraku's smirking figure without thinking.


But.......


By the time Kirara got there...


Naraku was already down.....


With a knife in his back and Kagura standing over his dead form.Kagome stopped her sobs to look at their fallen enemy and she gasped.Miroku stopped and blinked back more tears that tried to escape his eyes.Kagura then slit his throat to make sure he was dead...and thankfully...he was...


Kagome got up slowly from her position on the ground and walked towards Kagura.When she was near enough she threw herself into the wind demoness's arms and cried her heart out while Kagura patted her back awkwardly.Miroku's eyes hardened and he looked at their once alive enemy,'I will protect Kagome,Shippo,and Kirara with my life!.'Miroku's eyes softened and he went and took Kagome from Kagura and held her while Shippo jumped into Kagura's arms with sad teary eyes.


"Maybe...maybe we should go to Sesshomaru and take him Inuyasha's body and give him Tetsaiga,"Kagome said hoarsly while pointing at the rusty blade beside Inuyasha's body.Miroku and Kagura nodded solemly.Kirara mewed and jumped into Kagome's arms,swearing to protect the sister her mistress never had.After they had mourned for their lost friends all of their hearts hardened.They had burned Inuyasha's body so Sesshomaru could bury him and Tetsaiga was on Kagome's waist.


With a final look at the battle field Kirara grew bigger and Kagura pulled a feather from her hair and jumped on it.Kirara was carrying Kagome,Miroku,and Shippo while Kagura rode alone....but they were all heading to one destination....Sesshomaru's castle.
SHITS FOR CHEEZE!!My back hurts....v.v...PWEASE REVIEW!!^__^