Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Not Forever ❯ Asking a Favor ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2:Asking a Favor




Kagome and Shippo had fallen asleep on Kirara while Miroku was sort of steering Kirara..o.O.Kagura was on her magic feather riding beside the neko demon.


"Kagura,"Miroku said.Kagura turned questioning eyes on him and waited.Miroku sucked in a deep breath."Thank you...for killing Naraku and for helping us.We would all be dead if not for you."Kagura nodded and looked back infront of her.


Suddenly they both saw a big figure in the distance and urged their rides to go faster.Kirara complied and went faster and when they got close enough they saw it was a HUGE white castle.Miroku shook Kagome and Shippo awake when they landed.Kagome opened sleepy eyes and looked around at her surroundings.Miroku gave a half smile and pointed to the castle.Kagome's eyes went all-O.O.As did Shippo's.


"Is this...Sesshomaru's castle?"Shippo muttered.Then a sudden shadow caused them all to look up.What they saw made them gulp.There stood Sesshomaru in all his glory!!!XD!...Everyone!Bow!..er...nevermind.Sesshomaru glared down at the people that had dare trespass on his lands.Kagome gave a little smile,nervously.


"Sesshomaru-sama,Inuyasha*takes a breath to keep back tears*the final battle...Inuyasha died...as did...Sango and we were wondering if you would train us?"Sesshomaru looked at them.His eyes flared with hate when he saw Kagura.


"What is this wench doing here?!"He sneered with no emotion in his voice.Kagome looked over to Kagura nervously then back to Sesshomaru.Kagura glared at the mighty lord and answered.


"Becasue O' great Sesshomaru!I am the one who killed Naraku!I have a right to be here...and...I want to be here,"Her voice went down to a whisper at the end but Sesshomaru still heard it clear.Sesshomaru looked over them again and finally nodded alittle.He motioned for them to follow him.They did with Shippo in Kagome's arms and Kirara on Miroku's right shoulder they walked towards the castle.


"You,Kagome,I will train you in weaponry,hand-to-hand combat,and try to make your human senses better.Monk,you will be trained in hand-to-hand combat and matbe a weapon of your choice.Sorceress(sp?)I will get a wind demon to help you with your powers.And miko...a priestess will train you better so your powers don't go out of control."Sesshomaru told them coldly while they nodded dumbly."And if you want I will have the kit trained in plants."Shippo gave alittle smile while Kagome nodded quickly.Sesshomaru and the gang(sounds like scooby doo!^.^)finally made it to the front of the castle and was surprised when a young girl flung herself at the western lord.


"Lord Sesshomaru!Your back!"The girl cried then she noticed the people behind her lord and walked up to Kagome and smiled."What's your name pretty lady?"Kagome smiled softly at the little girl and knelt down to the child's height.


"I'm Kagome.This is Miroku*point*,Shippo*point*,Kirara*point*,and Kagura*point*,"The little girl shivered when she looked at Kagura but then she smiled again.


"Rin is Rin!!"She talked in third person!So cute!Shippo jumped down from Kagome's shoulder and landed infront of Rin,then smiled.She smiled back.


"You wanna go pick flowers with Rin?"Shippo nodded and Rin grabbed his hand and they went to a near flower field.That was actually a garden near the castle.Kagome smiled fondly after him but a few tears came to her eyes when she remembered when she used to save him from Inuyasha,but she quickly brushed them off.Sango and Inuyasha would want them to be happy!Not mourn forever!Kagome gave Miroku,Kagura,and Kirara a smile then walked after the retreating taiyoukai.Miroku and Kagura quickly following.


The gangs faces went like this-o.o-when they saw the stairs they would have to go up.Kagome sighed with a sweatdrop but walked up them anyway.When they reached the top Miroku and Kagome were trying to catch their breath while Kagura looked unfazed and Kirara had gotten a free ride...lucky neko..-.-;


"I will show you your rooms.The kit will be sharing your room Miko.Monk you will have your own room next to her s and Sorceress you will have you room next to his."They all nodded."The fire neko can sleep in any of your rooms."Sesshomaru led Kagome to a huge door on the left of the hall and opened the door slowly.Kagome gasped with wide-eyes when she saw what the room looked like.(OKAY!!Here use your imaginations!I am WAY to lazy to put what the room looks like!-.-)The main color in the room was silver and dark blue.Kagome thanked Sesshomaru and went into her new room with Kirara on her shoulder.


Next Sesshomaru showed Miroku's room which mostly consisted of the colors light blue and white...but no surprise there!(Use your imagination!^^)After Miroku wen tinto his temperary room Sesshomaru turned to Kagura and glared alittle a then motioned for her to follow him.He opened a door next to Miroku's and when Kagura stepped inside her breath caught in her throat.Her room colors were black and red.(IMAGINE!!!XD)


Sesshomaru left after she had walked into the room.He then went to find the kit since it was time for bed.He found them in the gardens picking flowers still."Kit...it is time for you to go to bed.The Miko is in bed and I will show you her room.Rin,get to bed."Rin nodded and scampered off to her room while Shippo followed Sesshomaru up the stairs and into Kagome's room."Kit,tell...Kagome...that her training will start tomorrow at noon...as will your other companions."With that he left the room.


Shippo cuddled up to Kagome's side and fell into a nice sleep.

Sorry so short its just I need ideas!!;_;..I will update if I get 2 reviews!!XD