Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Elemental ❯ Girls Just Want to Have Fun ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Elemental

A/N: Know what I've found out? Nittle Grasper is a good band with any songs they have. Same with Bad Luck…YES! I listen to Gravitation music! Don't ask me to tell you my favorite song, because I won't answer! I love them all! Well, my first favorite was Super Drive, but now I love them all!

Quote: "some boys take a beautiful girl//and hide her away from the rest of the world//I want to be the one to walk in the sun//oh girls the want to have//oh girls just want to have -" Cyndi Lauper, 1979, Girls Just Want to Have Fun. This chapter is dedicated to Ayames_girl. Here is the chapter you've been waiting for! Stop bugging me to write it now!

I don't own YuYu Hakusho; I do own elementals and dragons. Tohru isn't mine, but the way she lives her life is of my creation! It's so much fun to give the characters you hate a horrible life, or make them cool. Tohru, in my story, is evil, and I like her, she's awesome. It's when she's canon in the anime and manga that I hate her.

Chapter 13 - Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Mimiru looked around the bar, but she still didn't see them. She turned to Crystal. "You sure you told them to meet us here?"

Crystal nodded. "I don't know if they heard me, they were making a lot of noise." She accepted a drink that Kurama had given her. He sat down between Crystal and Mimiru.

Yusuke walked through the door. Mimiru saw him, stood up, and waved at him. He saw her, and meandered towards them.

Yusuke looked at the table filled with only him, and the other three. "Is it just us tonight?" He sat down next to Mimiru, and stole her drink. She glared at him, but shrugged. She didn't drink from it, so why should she care?

"Well, I told Hiei and Shizuo, however they were yelling at each other, so I don't know if they heard me." Crystal took a sip of her drink.

Mimiru opened her eyes wide. "Did they sound like they were going to kill each other?"

"Actually, it wasn't that type of yelling, Mimiru, dear sister." Crystal stood up, and walked to Mimiru, throwing her arm around her, and sighing. "You will, one day, discover the true beauty of the male body, and he will discover you."

Mimiru blushed, and put her head down. "Go away," she said quietly.

Crystal, however, just kept at it, giving Mimiru the full sex education talk, and how wonderful it feels, and the precautions, and the birds and the bees, and pregnancy, how to please him, and she kept going on and on about useless information about sex, Mimiru and Kurama's face were turning darker red than Shizuo's eyes.

By the time Crystal was finished with her little talk, Shizuo and Hiei walked in the door.

Shizuo looked around. "I told you that Crystal said to meet her and the others here."

Hiei sighed. "Well, I don't see them anywhere!"

Shizuo looked around frantically. "Well, you aren't looking. So look!"

Hiei sighed again, and lazily turned his head to the left. "Oh well, I can't find them. Let's go back." He grabbed her waist, and tried to pull her out the door, but she shrieked, and shouted.

"There they are!" she shouted. She grabbed his hand from around her waist, and pulled him to where she saw the others.

Mimiru and Kurama both spotted Shizuo and Hiei at the same time. They jumped up, not wanting Shizuo Crystal to continue talking about sexual activity, and greeted the two new comers.

Shizuo and Hiei sat down next to each other, between Yusuke and Crystal.

"I don't know where Lafiel is, but Kuwabara and Shi aren't coming," Shizuo said. She hugged Hiei's arm, and glared at Mimiru.

Mimiru saw the glare, and immediately became cautious. She wasn't sure if Shizuo was going to attack her or not.

Hiei sighed, and leaned down to whisper in Shizuo's ear as Kurama and Yusuke left to retrieve three more drinks. "Can we go now?"

"Why?"

"I want to hide you away before you cause more trouble."

Shizuo looked up at him, aghast. "What trouble?" she asked.

Hiei sighed again. It was like babysitting a little girl.

Kurama and Yusuke returned, and Kurama set down two drinks in front of Hiei and Shizuo, and Yusuke set his down in front of Mimiru, an apologetic look on his face. Mimiru stared at the drink, and nothing more.

The others took the drinks acceptably, not bothering to wonder if the drinks were alcoholic or not.

~~

Lafiel stared in the darkness. What was Tohru doing here? She was supposed to be locked away in Koenma's `Special Treatments' ward. Well, Tohru Honda definitely needed special treatments. The woman was saying that she lived with a cursed family for the majority of her teenage years! No one gets any crazier than that!

Still, Tohru wasn't a crazy woman, nor was she psycho in any way; not like the other `special treatment' patients.

Lafiel had heard that Crystal wanted her to join her for a little gathering that was going on in the Karaoke bar in the hotel, and Lafiel didn't want to be late. However, she had the matters of Tohru to attend to. Koenma might have not yet learned that Tohru was gone, but Lafiel wasn't going to wait around until he does.

~~

Mimiru looked around the bar, and glowered. She didn't know how it happened, but somehow, it did. Yusuke, Hiei, Kurama smiled, laughed, and pointed at her, Crystal, and Shizuo. And, to make matters for her worse, Lafiel just happened to walk through the door, where she made her way to the three men.

Shizuo grabbed the microphone, and shouted. "We three Elemental sisters are going to sing a fun song for you all!"

Mimiru groaned, and smacked her forehead. Now the majority of the demons and monsters laughed at them.

Shizuo and Crystal didn't care, however. Karaoke was supposed to fun! And that's how they were going to act up on stage in front of everyone, whether Mimiru was willing to cooperate or not.

Crystal signaled the demon behind stage, and music started, and Mimiru wanted to die. Could they have picked a worse song?

Crystal stepped forward. "I come home in the morning light//My mother says when you gonna live your life right//Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones//And girls they want to have fun//Oh girls just want to have fun."

Shizuo nudged Mimiru, and gave her a look that told her she wasn't getting out of it.

Mimiru sighed, and put the microphone to her mouth, hating the fates, her sisters, Yusuke, Hiei, Kurama, and everyone and everything that has ever lived in the worlds that she's known.

"The phone rings in the middle of the night//My father yells what you gonna do with your life//Oh daddy dear you know you're still number one//But girls they want to have fun//Oh girls just want to have…"

Shizuo and Crystal joined her in singing the chorus.

"That's all they really want//Some fun//When the working day is done//Girls - they want to have fun//Oh girls just want to have fun."

Shizuo, being the stage hog that she is, pushed her two sisters out of the way, and stood in the front, letting herself shine in the spotlight. "Some boys take a beautiful girl//And hide her away from the rest of the world//I want to be the one to walk in the sun//Oh girls they want to have fun//Oh girls just want to have…"

Crystal and Mimiru, now getting into the song, grabbed Shizuo's arms, and pulled her back with them so they were all sharing the spotlight.

"That's all they really want//Some fun//When the working day is done//Girls--they want to have fun//Oh girls just want to have fun,//They want to have fun,//They want to have fun..."

The song ended and the three bowed to the sound of the applause they received. Shizuo and Mimiru began to get off the stage, but Crystal remained bowing and shouting, "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL! I'M HERE UNTIL THURSDAY, TRY THE VEIL!"

Shizuo and Mimiru grabbed Crystal, and pulled her off the stage as a large blue monster thing walked on stage. They sat at their table.

Kurama looked at Crystal. "What's `veil?'"

Crystal looked at him. "I don't know. I heard it from somewhere, and I just thought that it would appropriate."

"Don't ever make me go up there again," Mimiru said to Shizuo.

Lafiel half smiled. "Why not? If anything you were meant for the stage." She looked at the door. "I'm getting tired, I'm going to go now. `Night."

Mimiru and Shizuo stared at Lafiel's retreating body, and Yusuke stared at their stares.

"What?" he asked.

"Did Lafiel just smile and compliment me?" Mimiru asked

"Why? That never happens?"

"Not anymore," Shizuo said, shaking her head.

Hiei sighed, and put an arm around Shizuo's shoulders. "Maybe we should get going too, eh?"

Shizuo yawned deeply and nodded.

When the two were gone, Yusuke leaned over to Mimiru.

"How attached is she?" he asked her quietly so only she could hear him.

Mimiru looked at Crystal and Kurama, who were in the middle of a heated discussion, and back at Yusuke. "Who?"

"Shizuo. How attached is she to Hiei?"

Mimiru shrugged. "She wanted to kill me for walking around alone with him. What do you think?" The last question was supposed to be sarcastic, and Yusuke noted that.

"Tell her to be careful. Ever since Hiei has grown, he's become a sort of…player, if you know what I mean?"

Mimiru nodded.

"He's going to act like he really likes her, but in reality, he just wants her. He'll want her until he gets bored with her, and dump her in the gutter; just like he's done to the past girls he's had."

"Why would he do that?"

"I don't know. Just tell Shizuo to be careful, okay?"

Mimiru nodded again, and looked at the door where she had seen Hiei and Shizuo exit from just a few minutes before. If she was angry enough at Mimiru for being alone with Hiei for only one innocent night out looking for flowers, then if anything, she was as attached as she was when she first met Caton, and Shizuo's experience with Caton didn't end too well either. Yusuke had asked Mimiru if she knew what a player was…oh yeah, she knew all right.

~~

A/N: There, it's finally over! Now I can get to the real action, now that this chapter is finally over! Okay, the whole thing when Crystal was all like `try the veil', I got that from Shrek, the first one, after he's done wrestling with all the knights. Everyone was cheering for him, and he got all `I'm here until Thursday, try the veil', and so that's where that comes from. Anyways, You better be looking forward to the next chapter, because that's when things really get heated up…hint, hint, wink, wink…(a love scene, a fight scene…hehehe…I seem to like those a lot, don't I?) Don't worry; I'll have Shigeru and Kuwabara up as well. Now, the person that the YuYu gang is looking for is a part of the sister family, but the true evil one isn't…hehe, riddle! Review now, and as soon as I get another review, I'll consider writing the next chapter…heh. Just kidding. Just review, okay?