Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ ErOtIc KuRaMa ❯ Jobs ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Yu Yu Hakusho! I wish I did though v_v *sigh*

Spark: Okay, my first Yu Yu Hakusho fic ^^

Hiei: And it just happens that the fox and me are in it?

*Right on cue Kurama comes right in*

Kurama: Hello Spark ^^

Spark: HIYAO KURAMA!

Hiei: Stupid Ningin. Are you trying to make me death!

Kurama: Now now Hiei, you shouldn't be so mean to her

Hiei mumbles sumthin un-audibly

Spark: ha-ha! Kurama told you! Well, oh well I have to start this fic

Kurama: What, if I may ask, is it about?

Spark: Your soo cute! You'll find out later

Hiei: When is later

Spark: AFTER I type it

Hiei and Kurama: ^^"

Hiei: Just get my misery over with…and hurry up with it!

Spark: If you stop asking questions, PROBABLY I can start

Kurama: I'm sorry!

Hiei: Don't apologize Kurama, it's her fault

Kurama: but…

Spark: Now! On with the fic!

(Thoughts)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Scene Change~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*FlashBack! *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

O>O>O>O>O>O>O>OO>O>O>O>O>O&g t;O>>O>O>O>O>O>O>OO>O>O>O>

Erotic Dancer Kurama: Part 1

It's a beautiful summer, the birdies are signing, Kurama at a strip club, the sun shini……hold up, KURAMA AT A STRIP CLUB!?!?!

Now, how you wonder, why the fudge is Kurama at a strip club? Let's take you back to the year 2003 two weeks before now……

~*#@^*&!^&#%&$*^!%$#^ TiMe TrAvEl %!&@^~$^%$&(@$^%&%~!#*!

Kurama's House:

I need a job ever since KoEnma-sama said no more evil activity is going on in the spirit world everyone else has a job but me!!! I should have taken the chance to do gardening but no I didn't listen to myself *looks in the help wanted section*

"Hmm what's new in the world of jobs today……oh well what do you know I think this little section might help" *clips out ad*

Miscellaneous

Zoo Keeper at the Fox section: Giving out good pay, must have some or little or no experience with animals

Tele Marketing Operator Needed! : First 50 people get the job, the pay $200 an hour, depending how your sales go. MUST BE ABLE TO USE THE PHONE!

ExOtIc Dancer needed: Must be male, have blood red hair, have nice eyes, well form body, feminine looking, paying $300+ if good, and also MUST SHOW RECORD OF PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE!

"Hmm, I'll just try all three and see which one will suit me better"

"Hn. What are you doing Kurama?"

Kurama looked up and quickly hid the AD from the ……uh…something.

"Hello Hiei! He-he" Hiei looks at Kurama with big, and when I say big I MEAN BIG! Eyes.

"hmm, Kurama what are you hiding? Is it CANDY! Huh? Huh?" Hiei try to grab Kurama's hand to see what's in it.

"It's nothing! Really! It's just……uh……its just carrots!" Kurama put the "carrots" in the drawer.

"Hey Hiei, why don't you try applying for a job, during your break and all?"

"Ch. I don't want to. Also, you know what happened LAST time"

All of the sudden Kurama started laughing soo hard he fell on the floor with a loud…………………………& #8230;………………………… ;…………………………R 30;…………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;……………

THUD. (A/N: Dramatic ne? Hiei: Just shut-up and finish writing)

"Hey! You promised you wouldn't laugh about it!" Hiei started to pout, a very cute pout if you don't mind me saying.

"Hai, Hai, but, I remember like it was just yesterday!"

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*FlAsH BaCk*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"How may I kill you OW! I mean how may I take your order!"

Hiei looked at Kurama. He was wearing a McDonalds shirt and whatever they gave them to work there. He looked at himself; he was wearing the same thing.

Kurama looked at Hiei. "You have to be nice or else you'll get us fired!" he giggled softly.

"Hn. I hate taking orders from Ningen's! Why did you drag ME into this!" Hiei was trying to typw up on the little computer they had him press.

"Hmmm, here, Hiei you cook and I'll take the orders k?" Hiei though it over and over and over and over and over and over and ever

Kurama was tapping his foot patiently "Before I get any older than I already am Hiei!"

"Fine."

Kurama came into the kitchen, or whatever you called it, and told Hiei the orders.

"Okay, a Large Mountain Dew (A/N: They never have Mountain Dew at McDonalds! DAMN THEM TOOO HELL!!!! Kurama Hiei: O.O) Large Fries, One Big and Tasty, and One Big Mac and Super Size it."

Kurama looked at Hiei "Got that?"

Hiei looked at Kurama wide eyed "DAMN KURAMA! Is that person FAT!?!"

Kurama started to laugh a little bit, after what seemed to be 3 hours of taking orders, Kurama was still not tired. As for Hiei, that's another story.

"Kurama! Can we go now!" If you saw Hiei, you would be laughing your arse off. His McDonald's shirt was all dirty with god knows what, his face was covered with smoke, and his hair was all down like he was rained on!

Kurama walked up to Hiei to looked at him "Are you okay?" Kurama gave Hiei the next order.

BOOM! CRASH! IEEEEEEE! …HIEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiei and Kurama ran as fast as they could from the building. As they where running Kurama started yelling at him.

"Hiei what did you do now !!!" yelled an angry Kurama

"I was trying to cook that's all how was I supposed to know your not supposed to leave things by the stove?" Said a childish Hiei

"When the boss comes you will have to take the fall cause I didn't do anything wrong…uh oh here comes the boss now Hiei"

"KURAMA!!!……HIEI!!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY MCDONALDS!!!!" Shouted a short angry bald man running with all the money saved from the store.

"It was all hiei's fault I swear."said Kurama while pointing to Hiei.

"Oh thanks Kurama save your self" Hiei said while mimicking Kurama

"Oh save me! What about poor little Hiei huh"

"Goodness this is what I should have done in the first place when I saw Hiei, FIRE YOU!!!"

Hiei stood in shock when he heard those words but on the inside he was jumping and happy that he was fired from that horrible ningen job

"Oh but please, Hiei here wouldn't harm a fly it was all an accident forgive him, is there anything he can do for you?" Said Kurama

"Well there is one thing he can do but I think he will think it's a living hell but hey lets do it." The boss said and with that he pulled out his expensive karaoke machine

"Oh hell no im outta here" said Hiei while trying to run away

"Run Boy! Run!" Kurama yelled

"Oh no you don't" the boss said. "You have to perform in front of a live audience here." the Boss said while pointing to the machine

"Nooooooooooo! I can't sing for my life!" said Hiei

"Well you shouldn't have blown up the restaurant!!"

To Be CoNtInUeD…

O_OO_OO_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_OO_O_O_O_O_O__O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O

A/N:

Spark: So, How did you like it?

Hiei: Hn. I thought it was bad…very bad

Kurama: Hiei! Don't be mean! I loved your fic ^________^

Spark: Thankz Kurama! And as for you Hiei…mwhahahaha! For being mean to me *looks around InSaNlY* the next chapter will be your torture! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Hiei: O.O I'm leaving now……

Kurama: Please R&R, Also Spark wants you to give her Ideas for Hiei's torture ^^

~*Spark: Also, I was wondering, do you think it should be a Yaoi? KXH? Yes or No?*~

R&R

Ja