Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ FAMILY SECRETS ❯ Take the Wind out of Their Sails ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

FAMILY SECRETS

[AnimeJunkie’s Room]

Shizuru, Botan and Yukina walk into AJ’s room single file to find Yusuke and Kuwabara arguing like second-graders...which may be a little generous...Keiko watching them and shaking her head, ashamed that she knows them, Trixie perched on top of the computer, Kurama curiously looking over AJ’s shoulder as she typed the next chapter....(Which she might not put up unless she gets more reviews)...and Hiei sitting in the corner polishing his katana.

Yukina: Hello, AJ? How’s it going?

AJ: Oh, hi Yukina. Its’ going okay. *looks over at the other girls* Hi, Botan, Shizuru.

Botan: Hello. *waves and smiles*

Shizuru: *nods in greeting then looks at Yusuke and her baby bro squabbling* So what are those two arguing about now? They better not be fighting over something silly, like who gets the last chocolate bar in your bag.

The two guys stop and perk up when they heard the word “chocolate”.

AJ: *turns her head towards the two chow hounds* Forget it; I’M eating it.

Yusuke and Kuwabara start giving her the “puppy dog pout, big sad eyes and whimper”-a deadly combination. AJ, being too soft for her own good, caves in when she sees the pitiful looks on their faces.

AJ: *defeated sigh* {Gets me every time.} Okay, you guys can have it. *takes out the chocolate bar, breaks it in half and gives each half to the two Spirt Detective babies* Now, just WHAT are you two guys bickering about now? *leans over with her left hand on her knee*

Kuwabara: *with his mouth full* We’re arguing over who gets to say the disclaimer. I say I should do it. *points to himself*

As he did, Kuwabara starts choking; Hiei gets up and surprisingly gives him the Heimlich Maneuver, saving his life. (A/N: Hiei did WHAT!?!? Okay, Yu-Yu Hakusho meets the Twilight Zone.)

Kuwabara: *gasps for air* Thanks, Hiei.

Hiei: Don’t mention it.....please.

Yusuke: In your dreams! It should be me. I have the smoother voice out of the two of us. And besides, Kuwabara, you shoved me out of the way last time. *the two start to argue again, this time exchanging noogies*

AJ: *walks between them and breaks up the noogie match* KNOCK IT OFF!!! Now if you boys will shut it for five seconds, I’ll tell you who will do the disclaimer for this chapter. Drumroll, please. *Trixie rolls her toy drum across the floor* Thanks, Trix. *smiles* And the lucky announcers are......THE GIRLS!!!

Yusuke and Kuwabara anime fall and their eyes look like this: @_@ Hiei and Kurama smirk at the turn of events as the girls prepare for the announcement.

AnimeJunkie: Take it away, ladies.

Keiko: (Disclaimer) AnimeJunkie does not own Yu-Yu Hakusho....

Yukina: Or any of its characters...

Botan: *tries to think of something to say* Uh.....but she DOES own the computer she types the story on. *looks at the other girls who look back at her like she’s crazy* What!? You took all the good lines. What was I supposed to say?

Shizuru: But if AJ wants to own my brother, she can take him off my hands for a buck.

Kuwabara: *raises up in shock* HEY!!!!!

Everyone laughs, including Hiei. (A/N: Can you say “creepy”?)

AJ: And BIG UPS to Shio for reviewing again. If you want any Kurama pics, e-maill me and I’ll send some to you. *Yusuke and Kuwabara doing the cabbage patch and chanting - “Go, Shio. Go, Shio. It’s your birthday. It’s your birthday.” Kuwabara almost goes into “In Da Club” by 50 Cent, but Shizuru slaps him upside the head to shut him up. LOL* I know you guys are out there; don’t let Shio show you up. I have plenty of Kurama pics for everyone. Please review.

AJ: And now....on to FAMILY SECRETS! *Please read and review.*

*********************************************************** *******************LAST TIME on FAMILY SECRETS...

Keiko: Well today’s the day. You ready to meet Genkai?

Gwen: *distracted by what she thought was a dream* Yeah, you look fine.

Keiko: *taps Gwen on the shoulder* No, I asked if you were ready to meet Genkai.

Gwen: Oh, yeah. Sure.

Keiko: *knows when her friend has something on her mind* What’s wrong?

Gwen: Oh, nothing. I just had the weirdest dream. Well it was weird and cool. I’ll tell you later. Let’s go to the temple. *smiles at her and walks to Genkai’s place.*

In the shadows, Takei follows Gwen and Keiko to Genkai’s temple. A wickedly evil smile crosses his lips as he watches his prey.

Takei: Soon, girl. Soon, my master will have everything he wants.....including YOU!

******************************************************************* ***********

Takei continued to follow Gwen and Keiko who were still walking towards another friend’s house...Keiko, who had a Cheshire Cat grin on her face the entire time, decided to keep the location a surprise from Gwen.

Gwen: *looks over and sees the smile on her friend’s face-knowing she was up to something* Ok, Ku-Ku. Where’s the hidden camera? *looks around*

Keiko: *looking innocent* What are you talking about?

Gwen: Keiko, I’ve known you WAY too long and I know when you’re planning something. So spill. Just where are we going?

Keiko: *giggles* You’ll see. *runs ahead of Gwen who chases her laughing*

Takei was hanging back in the shadows but still following the girls every step of the way until they reach their destination. By this time Trixie, who decided to hitch a ride in Gwen’s purse, had slunk out of her hiding place and was laying around her neck looking like a mink stole.

Keiko: This is where we’re meeting everyone to go to Genkai’s temple.

Gwen looked at the two-story house in awe.

Gwen: {Nice digs. I wonder who lives here?}

She looks at the small garden at the side of the yard and marveled at the rose bushes filled with the loveliest blossoms she’d ever laid eyes on. They walked up onto the porch and Keiko rang the doorbell.

Gwen: *impatient but smiling* Oh, come on. I can’t stand it anymore. Tell me who lives-

She was interrupted by the sound of the door opening-well that, and the voice of the person who answered.

Kurama: Hi, Keiko. *his voice lowers just a bit* Hello, Gwen.

Gwen slowly turned her head to see Kurama’s toned chest peeking through the opening in his half opened white shirt. He wore blue jeans that were tight enough to notice the muscles in his legs. (A/N: Okay. I think I speak for all the girls when I say YUM! ^_~) She steadily raised her head to and her eyes fell on his handsome face smiling at her with the slightest tinge of pink in his cheeks.

  

Gwen: {It makes no sense! How can ANYONE be that H-O-T-T HOT!?}

Kurama: *looks at her face and chuckles* Gwen, are you with us?

Gwen: *shakes her head and snaps back to reality* Oh, yeah. Sorry about that. I guess my mind wandered. {My eyes were wandering too, but I doubt you want to know WHERE they were wandering. ^_~}

Kurama: Oh, hi Trixie. *pets her and Trixie squeaks happily* Would you ladies like to come in? *stands aside and motions his hand inside* (A/N: Always the gentleman. ^_^)

Keiko: Thanks, Shuichi. *walks in first*

After Keiko was inside Kurama extends his arm and Gwen hooked hers around it. They walked in arm-in arm, much to Keiko’s delight. Hiei saw this and looked like he was about to blow chunks. The other girls giggled and Kuwabara and Yusuke looked like they were jealous.

Gwen: {NOTE TO SELF: Thank Keiko later.}*waves* Hey, guys. *everyone answers back* Kuwabara, how’s your little kitty doing?

Kuwabara: *perks up* Oh, Eikichi’s fine. She tried to sneak into my backpack today but...*finally realizing what she asked him* Wait a minute. How did you know I had a kitten? I never told you that.

Gwen: Oh, yeah. Keiko, remember that I told you about that weird dream I had last night?

Keiko: Yeah. What about it?

Gwen: I don’t think it was a dream anymore. *looks at Kuwabara* Kuwabara, is Eikichi a tan colored kitten?

Kuwabara: Yeah, she is. But how could you know that?

Gwen: I think I was in your room. *Kuwabara starts to freak* Whoa! Chill out. I wasn’t there physically.

Everyone looks at her all dazed and confused.

Gwen: Ok, last night I was asleep and the next thing I know, I’m floating outside my body. I phased through walls like a ghost and looked into Keiko’s room. *thinks back to her room* I wished I could see your room Kuwabara and a golden glow surrounded me, then POOF (A/N: More like a flash.) I was there. And that’s when I saw you asleep with your kitten on your head. It was cute, though. *Yusuke laughs his head off again* I wouldn’t laugh if I were you, Yusuke. I was in your room, too. And you need to clean out your closet. *she winks at him and leaves out what she found in there*

Botan: ‘Astral projection. Incredible. And this is only the tip of the iceberg.’

Kurama: Did you see anyone else’s room, Gwen? *looks at her and smiles*

Gwen: Uh....well, I uh....*blushes and was about to confess when Botan hears her compact ring*

Botan: *opens it* Hello? She’s ready? We’ll be right there. *closes her compact* Well, everyone. It’s time. You ready, Gwen?

Gwen: As ready as I’ll ever be. {Whew! NOTE TO SELF: Thank Botan, too.}

Botan waves her hand and a portal opens up to take the to Genkai’s. Yusuke, being the idiot he acts like, gets a running start and jumps through yelling “GERONIMO!!!” Everyone shakes their head in shame and Gwen mutters the word “knucklehead” under her breath before walking through. Takei, who was watching the crew the entire time, took out his cell and called his master.

Takei: Master, I have good news and bad news.

Master (he’s the Shadow from before): You better give me the bad news first.

Takei: The girl had made contact with Yusuke Urameshi. *winces and pulls the phone away from his ear*

Master: WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN? *calms down a bit* Well, no matter. This might work to my advantage. What’s the GOOD news?

Takei: I know where they are going and I’m on my way there.

Master: Well, that’s better then the first news you gave me. Continue your pursuit and if you need any reinforcements, call me. I have a group ready and waiting that should prove more useful that those overgrown geckos.

Takei: Yes, Master. *laughs evilly* Over and out.

[Genkai’s Temple]

Gwen and the gang come out of the portal and are standing in front of Genkai’s Temple which sat atop what seemed to be fifty steps. She looked at the steps and thought {Well, at least I can get in my cardio workout for the day.}

Gwen: *looks over at the NOT-SO Grim Reaper* Botan, just who is Genkai?

Botan: She’s one of, if not THE, most powerful psychics in the world. She invented the Spirit Wave technique that was used in that Dark Tournament we told you about earlier.

Yusuke: She’s also my teacher. The old bat may be two days older than dirt (A/N: THAT’S COLD, Yusuke! Do you KNOW how old dirt is?) but don’t let that fool ya; she’s a slavedriver. I hope you’re up for it.

Gwen: I guess so.

Botan: *in a bubbly voice* Right. Let’s press on everyone. *walks up the steps leaving everyone at the bottom looking at her*

Gwen: {She CAN’T be that bubbly naturally. Caffeine HAS to have something to do with it.} *walks up with everyone following behind*

As soon as everyone reached the top, Botan pulled the tasseled sash to ring the gong. Gwen looks at the Asian influenced double doors with shiny lacquered dragons around the edges and does the Addams Family snap they do at the beginning of the show. (A/N: Don’t own it. ^_^)

Gwen: *sings* Da da da dum. *snap snap*

The door slowly swings open and there stood a short woman, a little shorter than Hiei, who had faded pink wavy hair. She wore a white jumpsuit that was covered with a red cloth with a purple sash stretched from her left shoulder to the right side of her waist which was tied off with a green sash. She was old but Yusuke’s interpretation still was way off.

Botan: Hello, Master Genkai.

Genkai: Hello, Botan. So where is the girl Koenma wants me to train?

Botan: She’s right here. *moves aside to show Gwen*

When Genkai looked up at Gwen, she gasped and looked as if she was about to have a heart attack. Her eyes went wide and was unable to speak. When she finally did find her voice, all she could say was...”Deborah?”

Gwen: No, I’m Gwen. Deborah’s my mother.

Genkai: ‘She looks exactly like Deborah all those years ago.’ *shakes her head*

Gwen: Are you all, right? You look like you just saw a ghost. *looks concerned*

Genkai: I’m alright. Come in, everyone. *they all walk in*

Gwen: {Nice Digs.} So, Genkai. Koenma told me that you’ll be training me.

Genkai: That’s right. And he told me that you displayed some pretty remarkable abilities. *walks to a table on the opposite side of the large room and picks something up*

Gwen: *shrugs her shoulders* I guess you could say that. I mean it’s all so weird to-

All of a sudden Gwen has a blank expression on her face. Kurama saw this and knew what was about to happen. Her ruby started to glow as Genkai threw shuriken directly at her. Without a second thought, Gwen’s hands and body moved quickly; almost like The Matrix. (A/N: Which I also do not own.) When she straightened her body upright, she brought out her hands and all eight of the ninja stars were stopped between her fingers. Everyone, including Genkai herself was impressed. Gwen, on the other hand, was-how should we say-upset.

Gwen: *ranting* ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR COTTON PICKIN’ MIND!? (A/N: If I failed to mention it before, Gwen’s from the South...and she’s black. But she has a proper speaking voice and sounds like she’s from up North.) DO I LOOK LIKE LUCY LIU TO YOU!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA TRAIN ME, NOT KILL ME!

Genkai: ‘Just like Deborah. Drama Queen attitude and all.’ *smiles* I’m sorry, but I had to test you. And from what Koenma told me, you’re just getting used to your new powers.

Gwen: You have no idea.

Genkai: Well, there’s no time like the present to start your training. *walks to Gwen and takes the shuriken from her* You are coming into your powers one by one; you need to be strong enough to handle them all. As Yusuke probably told you already, I don’t sugar coat things when it comes to your training. You have to be willing to take anything I dish out.

Gwen: In other words, go big or go home. Right?

Genkai: *satisfied smile* You catch on quick. This is gonna work out just fine. Botan will show you to the changing room. You can change into your workout clothes and Kurama will take you outside to start training.

Gwen: {Kurama’s gonna train me? I think I might like this. This is ONE workout I hope never ends.}

[Outside-Genkai’s garden]

Gwen walks out of the temple wearing lilac workout pants that flared at the cuff, a matching sports bra and her favorite sneakers. She stood in the middle of the garden which was the size of a football field; assorted plants and flower bushes lined the perimeter. Gwen looked out and standing in the middle of the of the garden was Kurama in sweat pants, a green tank top and sneakers. She stood there looking at his well-formed arms and her eyes traveled to his chest again. (A/N: Oh, come on. You know you wish you were in her shoes right now.^_~)

Gwen: {Be still my beating heart.} *walks over to Kurama* Hi, Kurama. So you’re gonna train me first, huh?

Kurama: Yes. I was asked by Genkai to help build your physical strength, so I’m going to spar with you. I must warn you; I’m pretty good. *goes into a fighting stance and winks at Gwen.*

Gwen: {*laughs* Is he gonna fight or flirt? Although either one would suit me just fine.} Okay. *goes into her fighting stance* Bring it on, Big Red!

Kurama: /Big Red? *chuckles at his new nickname* She’s interesting. I’ll give her that./

They charge at each other and Kurama starts throwing punches, which Gwen easily dodges. She counters with a flurry of kicks and Kurama dodges them as well. They continue the fight with neither of them gaining any clear advantage, that is until Kurama grabs hold of Gwen’s arm and throws her on the ground.

Gwen: *gets up and brushes herself off* Nice one. But that won’t happen again; I assure you. *winks*

Kurama: We’ll see about that.

He charges at Gwen who flips forward and does a handstand. She wraps her legs around his waist and throws him to the ground on his back; she kneels and straddles his body with hers, pinning his arms with her hands.

Gwen: *pants* You know, you’re kinda cute in this position.

Kurama: Thanks. *brings his legs up and locks them around her waist, flipping her backwards until she’s on her back and in the same position Kurama was in* You look pretty good like this, too. *pants*

They stayed in that position for a minute, all the while gazing into each other’s eyes.

Gwen: {His eyes are so hypnotic. I can’t resist looking at them.}

Kurama: /I never knew her eyes sparkled like that. They’re so beautiful. I could lose myself in them./

Kurama slowly bent forward, inching closer and closer to Gwen’s face, and closed his eyes. Gwen also closed her eyes, waiting for those soft lips to collide with hers. No such luck because just as they were about to kiss, an energy blast came hurtling towards them. The ruby on Gwen’s bracelet began to radiate, she opened her eyes and rolled out of the way of the blast, taking Kurama with her. Just in time, too, because there was a huge crater where they just were.

Gwen: *stands up* Are you alright?

Kurama: *stands up* I’m okay. (A/N: For all of you guys keeping score, that’s 3 times she saved him.) Whoever’s here, SHOW YOURSELVES!

Cackling could be heard overhead and five gargoyle-like women swooped down and stood in front of Kurama and Gwen.

Gwen: *looks at them with narrowed eyes* {Okay, I don’t know WHO you SPICE GIRL REJECTS are, but you have LOUSY timing! You just horned in on what could have been a romantic scene. YOU MUST DIE!!!!}

Kurama: Who are you and what are you doing here?

Naoko (Leader): We’re the WingBlade Five and we were sent here to capture her. *points to Gwen* Our Master requests her presence. Now if you don’t mind, be a good boy and move out of our way.

Kurama: That’s not going to happen. *pulls a rose from his hair*

Sora: How cute. He’s gonna ask us out on a date. *all laugh*

Kurama: ROSE WHIP!!

Gwen looks on in amazement as Kurama skillfully wields his thorn-covered whip and cuts the WingBlade girls on their arms until they start bleeding. They keep their wings tucked behind them as they dodge the rest of his blows.

Gwen: {Kurama’s been holding out on me. Red got skills! You go, Boy!}

Yumi: So, he got in a few lucky hits. Get them!!

Kurama: Gwen, get behind me. Quickly.

Gwen: You don’t have to tell me twice. *gets behind him*

The WingBlades charge and are stopped in their tracks by a barrier of rose petals protecting Gwen and Kurama.

Naoko: Nice try, Red. WingBlades, FLY!

They open their wings and fly above the rose shower where the petals can’t reach them.

Naoko: Good, now ATTACK!!

Kurama: *looks up* At the speed they’re coming in, they can fly through the petals without harm. If you have any ideas, Gwen, now would be a good time to share.

Gwen: If I could get those petals to fly up there and move fast enough, maybe I could bring them back down to earth. But how?

As if to answer her question, the opal shone and a white pinwheel shape had formed inside it. She crossed her arms in front of her chest and the wind that whipped around them began to strengthen. She was in a trance-like state; the only exception was that her eyes were still brown and there was a white pinwheel was in the center of her pupil spinning wildly. The rose petals that Kurama had conjured up were swept up in the wind and started flying through the air with blistering speed. The gargoyle girls swooped down within range when Gwen raised her hands above her head and yelled ROSE CYCLONE!!! The razor sharp petals were carried up to the WingBlades and slashed their wings to ribbons. One by one, they fell and hit the ground with a loud thud. They struggle to get back up and Kurama used his Rose Whip to cut off the remnants of their useless wings.

Naoko: *groaning* How could this happen? She’s just a weak HUMAN!!!

Gwen: I guess we’re ALL full of surprises today, aren’t we?

Kurama: /More than I realized./ Now, you can either leave...

Gwen: Or stay and get your wings clipped some more.

Yumi: I don’t know about you, boss. But I LIKE BREATHING!!

Naoko: Agreed. Another time, NINGEN! WINGBLADES, RETREAT!! *all ninja streak away* (A/N: Got that from Power Rangers Ninja Storm...Which I also don’t own.)

Gwen: Aw, don’t go away mad...

Kurama: Just go away!

Gwen: *Looks at Kurama* Okay, where did THAT come from?

Kurama: What?

Gwen: That Rose Whip. That was awesome! I guess you have special abilities like Yusuke and Kuwabara.

Kurama: /I should tell her but she might run away. I’ll do it later./ Yes, you could say that. Want to finish what we started? *smiles*

Gwen: {YES, TAKE ME HOT STUFF! TAKE ME NOW!!} Sure. *smiles and Judo throws Kurama to the ground*

Kurama: *looks up at Gwen* That was a cheap shot. *laughs*

Gwen: Those are the most fun. *winks*

Genkai watches then from her window.

Genkai: She even has her mother’s elemental powers. Does that bring back memories. *smiles*

They continue sparring until it was time for Gwen to go home.

Genkai: We’ll work on controlling your powers tomorrow, so get plenty of rest.

Gwen: *bows* Yes, Ma’am. *grabs her bag and walks out to the portal where her friends are waiting for her.* See ya, tomorrow.

[Keiko’s house]

Keiko and her parents get ready to go to the movies and Gwen gets ready to take a shower.

Keiko: Are you sure you don’t want to come with us, Gwen?

Gwen: I’m sure. Thanks for the offer, though.

Keiko: Are you sure you’ll be ok here on your own?

Gwen: I’ll be fine. Go and have fun.

Keiko: Ok. We’ll be back later tonight. *walks out and closes the door*

Gwen: I don’t really know what all happened today, but if those girls hadn’t interrupted....

OOOOHH! Well, maybe next time.

Gwen walks into the bathroom and turns the water on for her shower. As the water runs, someone sneaks in through her window and lies down on her bed. Since Keiko decided to take Trixie with her to the movies, Gwen can’t hear what happened in her bedroom. She finishes her shower and walks out in a towel and her bathrobe tied over it and another towel draped over her head, unable to see her “guest”. While blinded, she turns on her stereo which is playing “Take it Off” by The Donnas. She sings along whipping her wet hair wildly.

Gwen: *singing* You better take it off, take it off!

Guest: By all means, take it off.

Gwen whips around to find someone laying on her bed on his side, his left arm propping him up. He was a tall fox demon with long, shiny silver hair and golden eyes. Two silver fox ears peaked out of the top of his head and twitched. He wore a white tunic with matching pants; his fluffy silver fox tail swished from behind him and lay around his waist. He looked at Gwen with a sexy and slightly perverted smirk on his face. Out of instinct, Gwen grabs a nearby hair dryer and holds it like a gun.

Gwen: STAY BACK! I got a hair dryer and I know how to use it!! {Hair dryer? Okay, Charlie’s Angels I’m NOT!} (A/N: Don’t own them) *throws the dryer down as the fox demon chuckles* {Great! Another demon after me. Well, at least this one is MUCH better looking than those ugly gargoyles. What am I saying!? He’s here to kill me!}

Guest (A/N: As if you don’t know who it is. ^_~): What’s wrong? I thought you were going to “take it off”.

Gwen: I’d rather take YOU OUT! *goes into a fighting stance but her robe comes open and her towel almost falls off, she catches herself just in time* OOOOOO. O.O *blushes* Give me a sec. *grabs her clothes and goes into the bathroom to change* You stay there. *walks in and closes the door.*

The guest did as he was told, thinking to himself /She’s feisty. I like that./ Gwen later came out fully clothed in her pajamas and was prepared to fight her uninvited guest when she saw that he was standing next to her mirror.

Gwen: {You’re a TALL drink of water.} Now *takes here stance again* prepare to fight!

Guest: *raises his hands in defense* Wait, you got it all wrong. I’m not here to hurt you. Besides, if I was, you’d be dead by now.

Gwen: {He DOES have a point. He has 2 actually; on top of his head.} Okay, so why ARE you here?

Guest: I wanted a closer look at the girl who captured Kurama’s heart. *Walks around her and looks her over. Every once in a while he sniffs her.* You smell yummy, like fresh berries.

Gwen: *blushes* Uh, thanks. I think. Wait. How do YOU know Kurama?

Guest: I know all about him. But it looks like YOU don’t. Don’t worry, my dear...*uses his hand and lifts her head to meet his golden orbs, he leans down and whispers seductively in her ear* You will. *He turns and leaps out of her window, his tail swishing behind him*

Gwen: {He’s cute, for a demon.} *plops down on her bed, face up* What a day! What ELSE can happen? I know what I WANT to happen; I just hope nothing butts in next time. *smiles and crawls under her covers and quickly falls asleep.*

 

Outside her window, Takei watches from the lot across the street.

Takei: So you managed to tap into an elemental power and use it to defeat the WingBlades. Clever girl. You won’t be so lucky next time. Count on it.

**End of Chapter 5**

Shizuru: I don’t like that Takei dude.

Keiko: Neither do I. *shudders*

Kurama: Another new power surfaced.

 

Yusuke: COOL!!! A girl who can kick butt! My kind of woman! *Keiko glares at him*

Hiei: Kurama are you comfortable having a ningen girl save you?

Kurama: Looking as good as she does, she can do whatever she wants.

AJ: Secure in his manhood. Just what I like. Okay, readers, tell me what you think. Shio has been giving me some good feedback; now I wanna hear from you guys, too. So please review.

ALL: AND REVIEW OFTEN!

AJ: CIAO FOR NOW!