Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ For the love of Botan ❯ Planes and love ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AN: Okay! Hi people, another chapter, another something. ^_^ they might find Botan in this chapter! But I can't give anything away, so you have to read to find out. But anyways, Have fun!

Disclaimer: I don't own Yuu Yuu Hakusho or Kingdom Hearts, ^_^ So now you can't sue me.

The airplane bumped on its way to Colorado. They had been flying for an Hour, and it would take one more to get to where they want to be. Kurama looked out the window and watched the landscape below change. Yusuke was thinking about what to give Keiko for her birthday, and Hiei was watching a cloud. "Koenma loves her doesn't he?" Hiei said.

Yusuke looked at Hiei, shocked by the guy being so out of character.

Kurama looked at Hiei and sighed. "Yes, why else would he be so willing to let us go find her without knowing anything first?" Kurama said, figuring out the question himself, just at that moment.

Hiei nodded and looked back out the window. "What is love?"

Kurama looked at Hiei, startled by his question, "Love….. Love is an ironic paradox." Yusuke and Hiei looked at Kurama with their eyebrows raised. Kurama laughed, "I don't know what love is." The rest of the hour was sat in silence, as the three boys were deep in thought about the meaning of Love.

Kurama walked out of the bus that had taken them to Aurora, and into a very rainy neighborhood. The rain fell quickly and soaked Kurama, Hiei, and Yusuke quickly. Though they were all wet they threw on their black cloaks and started walking. They were looking for two blue haired girls, in blue kimonos, it couldn't be too hard.

"Mommy those people are scary!!" A girl screamed pointing at the three boys and running inside her house. Yusuke shrugged and continued to walk, wondering if anyone would call the police.

"Wow, those guys look like the Bishies from Kingdom Hearts!" Another girl said to one of her friends, as they sat on the porch. Kurama, Hiei, and Yusuke just kept walking, ignoring ever comment they got.

Soon the boys got to an elementary school with VE posted on the side. Kurama walked up to the building and leaned against it. Hiei and Yusuke followed his example. "So where are they?" Yusuke sighed looking around for two blue haired freaks.

Hiei shrugged. "I can't see anything with the jagan. It's all black."

Yusuke closed his eyes and gave up. "I give up."

Kurama looked at Yusuke, disappointed. "Why? We can find them. I promise." `I hope. They have to be somewhere,' Kurama thought, in a desperate attempt to figure something out.

Hiei looked at Kurama. `I've never seen him this dedicated…. No wait, I've seen him this dedicated. I've just never seen him this dedicated about finding some one' Hiei thought with a smile, and freaking out Yusuke by the smile.

AN: Okay, fine, they don't find Botan in this chapter. But now you'll have to read more. MUwahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh I'm having so much fun. And thank you all the people that are reviewing!