Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ For the love of Botan ❯ Botan and Joe ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AN: Hi! it's the sixth chapter. Up and running. ^_^ I hope you all like it. There are a lot more to come. And there's nothing else for me to say, so have a nice read.

Disclaimer: I own nothing besides Joe.

~`~

Botan was thrown to the ground in front of a huge castle. Joe took out a key ring and flipped threw the thousands of keys.

Yukina looked at all the keys and sat down next to Joe. "Don't you think it will be easier to just get some guards instead of all the keys?" She asked looking at the castle.

Botan smiled, "It's huge. If I marry you then do I get to live here?"

Joe looked at Botan and smiled, "If? Doll, you're going to marry me weather you like it or not." Botan grimaced. Soon Joe found the key and unlocks the door.

A maid showed Yukina to her room and Botan to her's. Botan, nor Yukina, saw Joe the rest of the day.

That night Botan found a court yard Garden and was sitting on a bench, looking up at a star, "I wish….." She whispered to herself. Her mind was stuck on one problem, one thing that had been bugging her ever since she ran away. Why did Koenma care so much? Why had he blown a fuse when she had told him?

"You'd look pretty in silk." Joe said, walking up behind Botan. He sat next to her and put his arm around her shoulder. "You shouldn't think so much. It might ruin your perfect body."

Botan turned at looked at Joe, a glare on her face. "Cut out the Prince Charming act. Haven't you ever read Just Ella?"

Joe smiled, "No, I don't read little girl books."

Botan stood up, "Well just to tell ya, the prince losses!" Botan said angrily.

Joe stood up and backed Botan into a wooden stick, "Well I'm not prince charming." He leaned in and kissed Botan. A long wet, but beautiful kiss. Botan caught her breath. She didn't think she would enjoy a kiss from him that much. Once Joe stepped back and licked his lips, Botan started to breath.

"You Idiot! You just stole my first kiss!" Botan screamed, running off. She found her self crying, and slowed down. Around her there were roses, a lot of roses. She fell to the ground, leaning against a hedge. The roses were set in a maze. It was huge and Botan could tell that the middle had a fountain in it. Botan stood up and walked to the fountain, then sat down, leaning against it.

The smell of a red rose filled Botan's body and the shadows seemed to make the form of a black dragon. `Hiei… And Kurama……' Botan thought. She had been thinking about them a lot lately. But why both of them? She pondered to herself.

"Aren't people only allowed to love one?" She asked aloud, knowing no one would answer her. A soft wind blew across the girls face, blowing her hair to the side, and making her look up at the sky. There was a single dim star surrounded by many bright stars.

"That's what I am. One little confused dim star, that's going out. No one's helping me. I can't go through this alone. I need someone to love. I don't want to be the only dim star." Botan said, picking a black and red rose and braiding it into her hair. This was the only flower of its kind, and it looked so beautiful. Botan quickly put a spell that she had learned form Kurama on the rose. This spell would keep the rose alive until the person casting the spell died.

Botan remembered learning it. Remembered thinking that they should make a spell that would show you to who you loved. But that adventure was made to be taken without the help of magic, or potions. That's why demons didn't fall in love, they were too lazy.

Botan laughed quietly. An image of Kurama formed in the shadows. Behind him was Hiei. Botan looked at them, scared. "Are they real?" She asked standing up and looking at the two boys.

Kurama walked over to Botan and smiled, "Botan……….." He said her name like it was a song, a beautiful word.

Hiei then walked over to her and sat down on the side of the fountain, "Botan….." He also said her name, but not with grace as Kurama had done, it was more of like, like a soft wind, that barely gets to your ears, but always finds a way to be heard.

Botan smiled and then closed her eyes. When she opened then again the two boys were gone, "illusion's, Ghosts on the wind." Botan whispered. She still didn't understand, but it was nice to see the boys' faces again. To hear them say her name. Botan curled up in a ball on the ground and fell into a soft slumber.