Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ How We Met ❯ Yusuke's Up For SCHOOL?! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Koni'ichiwa!

I`m ash_chan!, little (non-related) sister of White Fox 612!

Welcome to my never-ending ring of stories based on the adventures of me, White Fox, our other (non-related) little sister Kichi-chan, and the rest of the Reikai Tentei! This is the VERY FIRST ONE! YAY! So, In honor of this special moment, I'm gonna make you guess who I get paired up with! It's not hard. Oh By the way, other than Yu Yu Hakusho, Sky Wise (From the comic Elf Quest), will also be joining us.

Legal Junk: I Don't own Yu Yu Hakusho, or Elf Quest, So deal with it. Now, here's you story:

7:45 A.M. at the Urameshi residence.

Atsuko:" Yusuke, get up, you are going to school today, no buts!"

*no response*

Atsuko:" Yusuke!"

Yusuke:" Jeez, mom, you're gonna wake up the entire place if you keep shouting."

There stood Yusuke, fully clothed, and ready for school (I know, impossible, ne?)

Atsuko:" Y-Yusuke? Are you feeling okay? Are you sick?"

Atsuko walked over to Yusuke and placed a hand on his head.

Yusuke:" Ma, I'm fine, I just have a reason to get up for school. In fact, I'm looking forward to it."

Atsuko had a look of shock on her face.

Atsuko:" Okay, that's it, you're staying home!"

Yusuke:" Mom, I'm leaving."

And with that, Yusuke left.

And that's the end of the first chapter.

So, what do ya think? Sorry its so boring, but I promise it will get better soon. Feel free to email me at : hiei_otaku_ash_chan@yahoo.com I like making friend via e-mail. Ja ne!