Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ How We Met ❯ New Girls ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Koni'ichiwa! I'm back, but this chapters boring, too, at least, I think it is. You might feel different.

Legal stuff: I no own. You no sue. We all happy.

Here's the fic:

chapter 2

After Yusuke made it outside, he started thinking(yetagain,impossible,ne?).

Yusuke:' I wonder what those new girls are like.'

*Flashback to earlier*

Atsuko:" So, tell me why you're so excited to go to school today."

Yusuke:" There's some new students arriving today, and I wanna meet them."

Atsuko:" What kind of students?"

Yusuke:" Three girls transferring from America."

Atsuko:" Girls? What happened to Keiko? I thought she was your girlfriend!"

Yusuke:" I only want to meet them because one of them has a reputation that proceeds her. She's supposed to be really tough."

*End flashback*

Kurama, who was hiding in a nearby tree, jumped out and landed in front of Yusuke.

Kurama:" Good morning Yusuke."

Yusuke:" Morning."

Yusuke looks at the clothes Kurama was wearing.

Yusuke:" I'm still can't believe I'm going to school with you."

Kurama:" It's more unbelievable that Hiei comes to school, too."

Yusuke:" Yeah. Where is Hiei, anyway?"

Kurama:" I don't know. He didn't come this morning. But there's no need to worry, he'll meet us at school, I'm sure."

Yusuke and Kurama walk down the sidewalk to the crosswalk. Yusuke presses the button.

KuwaBAKA:" Hey, wait up Urameshi! Oh, hey Kurama!"

Kurama:" Good morning Kuwabara."

Yusuke:" So, you woke up."

Kuwabara caught up with Yusuke and Kurama and was out of breath.

KuwaBAKA:"*huff,huff*Of course I did, I wanna meet the new chicks!"

Yusuke:" Watch it, or I'll tell Yukina."

The trio walked across the street once the light changed.

KuwaBAKA:" What? I just want to meet the tough chick I've heard so much about."

Yusuke:" Right."

KuwaBAKA:" It's true!"

Yusuke:" Sure."

KuwaBAKA:" You believe me, don't ya Kurama?"

Kurama:" Actually, I'm quite interested in these new girls, too. Aren't you, Yusuke? Or did you wake early for another reason?"

Yusuke:" I…I…"

KuwaBAKA:" Ha! Caught in the act!"

Yusuke: "Oh,shut up.''

SkyWise:" How can you two fight so early in the morning?"

SkyWise walked walked up behind Kurama

Kurama: " They have A gift."

SkyWise:" No doubt."

KuwaBAKA:" Ha.Ha. Very funny."

SkyWise:" Yep. I thought so. I'm guessing you guys are curious about the new students."

KuwaBAKA:" You bet! Who isn't?"

KuwaBAKA, Kurama, Yusuke, and SkyWise turn the corner, and see practically the entire school at the front gates. The four boys ran over to the crowd. Kurama spotted Hiei standing on top of the cement gate. Kurama jumped up next to him.

Kurama:" So, all these people are waiting for the new students."

Hiei:"Hn."

Yusuke and the other boys noticed that Kurama was missing, and they began to search for him. After about fifteen minutes, KuwaBAKA saw Kurama and Hiei on the gate.

Yusuke:" Hey, Kurama! What's the deal! Bailing on us like that, you could of least told us you were leaving."

Kurama:" Sorry, Yusuke."

SkyWise:" Hey, can you two see if the girls are coming?"

Hiei:" I've been up here all morning. They haven't come yet, and aren't coming now."

All of a sudden, they could hear KuwaBAKA's voice booming out.

KuwaBAKA:" Hey, everybody, Keiko's coming, and she's walking with three girls I don't recognize!"

Everyone watched as Keiko walked up with the three mystery girls. The whole school stared.

Keiko:" What's up, everybody?"

SO???? Do ya like? Better than last chappie, ne?Review, please?

Ja ne!