Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Opposites ❯ wake up call ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

So people, did you like the first chapter? Well if you didn't, SCREW YOU!!!!… Sorry, I'm a tinsy wee bit mad. I'm at my grandma's house, and I'm away from the few friends I have at my new house. (that's why I miss White Fox 612 and the others so much, I moved away) Anyway, I no own no anime (to my displeasure), so u no sue me.

Here's your fic…

Seven years later (on October 31st) …

Koenma:" Kimiko Sakura! Get your butt out of bed right now! Do you hear me?!"

* grunting noises come from Kimiko's room *

Koenma:" * Sighs * I wish we could find Hiei so I can get her out of my house."

* Kurama walks in *

Koenma:" Any luck?"

Kurama:" None whatsoever."

* A girl with identical red hair like Kurama's walks out from behind him *

Elizabeth (Liz): " Koenma, where's Kimiko?

Koenma:" Still sleeping"

Liz: " Figures. I'll get her up."

*Liz walks down a hall. All is silent until a thump sounded, followed by a loud "OW!" *

Kurama:" *sweatdrop * Well, Kimiko is awake at least."

*Liz walks in the room dragging a still half-sleeping Kimiko by the hair. *

Liz:" She's awake…sort of."

Kimiko:" Ouch! Owie! What the Hell? Isn't a girl allowed to sleep in on her birthday?"

Liz: " Nope. Not this time. We have plans, remember?"

*Kimiko perks up *

Kimiko:" Oh yeah! I'll go get ready!"

*Kimiko runs away to go get ready *

Liz:" Well, that's taken care of."

*All of a sudden, Hiei walks into the room that everyone was in.*

Koenma:" Hi- Hiei!"

Kurama:" Where have you been Hiei? We've been searching for years to find you."

Hiei:" Hn."

Liz:" Who's this guy?"

*Kurama looks at his daughter*

Kurama:" This is Hiei. He's an old friend of mine. Also, he's Kimiko's father."

*Hiei cringed when he heard Kimiko's name*

Liz:" Wow! Really? (she turns to Hiei) You're really her dad?"

Hiei:" Kimiko is dead. There is no way you could know her."

Liz:" Dead? I don't think so. She's getting ready to go out with me and a group of our mutual friends. And I know her because she's my absolute best friend"

Hiei:" You are clearly mistaken. Kimiko is dead. She has been for fourteen years today."

Koenma:" That's not true. Actually Kimiko is quite alive. Liz is correct."

Hiei:" You're delusional. Both my wife and my daughter died fourteen years ago this night."

Kurama:" Kimiko is alive Hiei. Turns out that a band of passing thieves found your daughter and the leader took her in as his own."

Hiei:" How do you know she's my daughter? Any girl can be named Kimiko."

Koenma:" One look at her and you can tell she's your lid."

*Kimiko walks out in a black halter top, a jean mini, and black stiletto boots. *

Kimiko:" So, Liz, you ready to go?"

So. . . do you like? I am hoping you people will review or at least email. It's not that difficult.

Ja ne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!