Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Opposites ❯ A little side fic...heh, heh, ehh? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey peoples, I just finished this for school and I thought I`d share it with the rest of the group. Please keep in mind that this has NOTHING to do with the normal Kimiko story, I just wanted to know if you guys like the fairy tale I had to write for computer class.

Legal: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho.

The short mini story:

Kimiko and

he Really Screwed Up Fairy Tale

Bob: "Hi. Once upon a time there, was a land of mystery, adventure, and magic. This place was known as high school."

(Flash! A bright light glows, then goes away, revealing a school full of diverse teenagers.)

Bob: "In high school, it is rough. Every one had to fight in order to survive the hierarchy of the Preps."

(A group of Preps walk by, criticizing a shirt a girl nearby was wearing. The girl starts to cry.)

Bob: "See? What'd I tell you. It's rough. Anyway, our story is about Kimiko, a half-fire, half-ice demon attending this particular school."

Kimiko: "Hey! Are you talking about me?"

(A girl with black hair, but with a white curl on her left side, walks out in a school uniform, looking very angry.)

Bob: "Yes, you told me I could tell the story of a regular day at school for you, remember?"

(Kimiko just stands there for a few seconds, then a look of comprehension dawns on her face.)

Kimiko:" Oh yeah! I forgot! Then, please continue."

Bob:" Uh…right. Anyway, her day starts off usually with a nice hot bath."

(Kimiko starts to bust up laughing.)

Kimiko: "Nice joke! My day almost never starts out with anything. I'm too busy trying to get to my classes one time."

Bob: "You don't take a bath in the morning?"

Kimiko: Not that it's any of your business, but no, I don't."

Bob: "Okay… so when do you wake up then?"

Kimiko: "Whenever. I don't really have a designated time."

(The bell rings. Students start to make their way to their classes)

Kimiko: "Uh oh. I better get to class."

(Kimiko walks away, pretty much forgetting that Bob was there.)

Bob: "Kimiko's first class is where she meets up with all of her friends."

Friend #1: "Yo."

Friend #2: "S'up."


(Bob turns to the two friends and stares at them.)

Bob: "Shouldn't you two be in class?"

Friend #2: "Nah."

(Pulls out a piece of paper.)

Friend #1: "Hall pass."

Bob: "Oh. Well alright then, you two can help me tell the tale of a normal day at school for Kimiko."

Friend#2: "Hey, do we get paid for this?"

Bob: "No. No money is involved. Just the satisfaction of knowing you've helped out a righteous cause."

Friend #1: "No money, no help."

Bob: "How about five bucks?"

(Bob holds out a five dollar bill.)

Friend#2: "Done."

(Friend #2 grabs the money out of Bob's hands)

Bob: "Glad we've reached an agreement."

(Flashback mode starts)

Bob: "This is what a normal day at school is like for Kimiko…"

(Bob's voice starts to fade away as you see Kimiko running down the halls of the school extremely fast.)

Kimiko: "Late! I'm so late! I bet I'll get another detention! Oh why am I always late?"

(Kimiko opens the door to her classroom, and bows down.)

Kimiko: "Sensei, I am so sorry for being late, but you see I…"

(she stops talking when her class starts to laugh, then one of the other students spoke.)

Student: "Sensei isn't here yet Kimiko. There's no need to apologize to us."

(Kimiko was very embarrassed, so she went and walked over to her seat and sat down.)

Kimiko: "Phew! That was too close! At least I won't get a detention…"

(A voice booms over the loudspeaker)

Voice: "Kimiko Sakura Jaganshi, please report to the office immediately!"

(Kimiko's class started to laugh again, Kimiko stood up.)

Kimiko: "Whatever it was, I didn't do it!"

(Kimiko opens the door to walk outside. When she steps out, she had walked right into somebody.)

Kimiko: "Hey! Watch where you're going buster…"

(She stopped when she saw who she walked into. It was her Sensei. She bowed down.)

Kimiko: "So sorry Sensei, I promise it will never happen again"

Sensei: "Miss Kimiko, it would be wise of you to watch where you yourself

are going, instead of telling other people to do so."

Kimiko: "Yes, sir. I'll keep that in mind. Now if you can excuse me, I'm wanted in the office."

Sensei: "Of course."

(Kimiko left and her Sensei shut the door. As Kimiko was walking, she started to talk to herself.)

Kimiko: "I wonder what I did, I mean, I'm little miss goody-two-shoes. I never do anything wrong."

(In the background you can hear other students laughing at that remark.)

Kimiko: "Oh well, guess I'll find out…"

(Flashback mode goes away, and we return to where Bob was.)

Bob: "Uh, well, Kimiko's friends had to go home and we can't tell the story about Kimiko, so I'll tell you the story of the, uh, chicken. Once upon a time there was a hungry little hunter. He was so hungry, that one day he was going to eat one of his prize chickens. So later that day, the little hunter went into his chicken house to choose a nice, plump chicken, and he chose the one named Henrietta. It was hard for him to choose her, because he had raised Henrietta from an egg, but, a mans got to eat, so he took her out of the hen house and brought her to the barn. He began to prep his axe and Henrietta began to speak! This amazed the hunter, and he just stared. Henrietta started to remind him about all the fun times the two had shared. This brought the hunter to tears. He dropped his axe, went out to the garden, and found a few leftover ears of corn. He cooked them, and shared them with Henrietta and he never tried to eat any of his chickens again."

(A student nearby started clapping)

Student: "That was beautiful!"

Bob: "Would you like to help me end this story?"

Student: "Sure!"

Bob and Student: "And everyone lived happily ever after. The end."